IS IT TOO LATE? 2 | | JK FF |...

By ishifictions

Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR... More

DESCRIPTION~
MAIN LEADS~
THE FIRST DAY |1|
THE FIRST MEET |2|
THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|
BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|
COLD BUT WARM|6|
DEAL? |7|
SYMPATHY |8|
SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|
THE PAST |10|
LOST SMILE |11|
NOTICE ~
DEAD ROSE|12|
FAKE LOVE |13|
DINNER |14|
MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|
CASTING COMPETITION
TREASURE HUNT |16|
BET |17|
26 ALPHABETS |18|
ARCHERY |19|
BAKE CUPCAKES |20|
CIRCUS |21|
DOUBLE DATE |22|
BETRAYAL|23|
SUPPORTIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ESTATE SALE|24|
HEART'S VOICES [25]
A REAL DATE [26]
IN LOVE WITH MURDERER[27]
UNEXPECTED CONFESSION[28]
NO SECRETS [29]
TANGLED TRUTH[30]
TRAP [31]
EARNING TRUSTS [32[
THE HIDDEN DANGER [33]

MOVING OUT |4|

1.3K 95 100
By ishifictions

--YN--

My attention diverted to the front when a boy walked in. He has black hair falling on his forehead making him look cute but still he looked hot though.

How can a person look hot and cute at the same time?

I heard his voice and it's deep like ocean but still feels so good to hear.

"Hi everyone, I'm kim taehyung."

He didn't bowed and got affected by the gazes of everyone, but bad this alluring aura that makes want him.

"Did that man catched your heart Or what? "

I heard jennie saying to my ear which brought me back to my senses, I looked at her awkwardly and turned my gaze back to the front but my eyes flutter around not finding him.

I felt jennie grabbing my jaw and turning me to the side and there I saw him taking seat beside jungkook.

"There's your man sitting with your sexy back. "

Jennie says but I could feel her already smiling teasingly. I glared at her. "What? " She says while scribbling the words professor started dictating.

I grabbed my pen too to write down the notes but my mind was clouded by this kim guy. I have never been attracted to someone like that.

"So are you going to ask him out? " Jennie say while resting her chin on her left palm and looks at him with a knowing smile.

I shook my head which immediately brought a frown on her face, "Why? " She asks and the only thing I could do is sigh.

"Look I know he's handsome but I'm not really upto for a relationship. " I say while remembering about my past relationship which was beautiful at first but then slowly it turned toxic and I just can't go through all of that again. I'll not go for looks no way.

I felt her caressing my hand and I know she figured out what I'm thinking?

"Look I know you're afraid but honestly he was jerk so don't you ever turn from your happiness because of that Douchebag. " She says while caressing my palm and it feels good to have by my side. People always come to for selfish reasons. I'm glad at least I found a genuine friend like her.

I high school my classmates approached me just for fame or money. But she was there with me just because she wanted to be my friend not because I'm rich.

She's from middle class family but after starting her Instagram influencing thing, she did started earning by her own. And I'm so proud of her.

"Hey where are you lost at? " She asks while shaking my shoulder and I just smiled at her.

"Well isn't this amazing? "

"What? " I ask cause it was so random of her.

"Two hotties sitting together, one is sexy back other is veiny hands damn those long fingers."

Here she starts again and I just rolled my eyes to which she whined cause I know how much she loves to flirt around. She believes in love cause her brother found love and is living happily married life with her but sometimes she's scared what if the one she falls for will break her heart.

Unknowingly my gaze turned to the new boy and I saw him sitting with all focus on the board. Even his side profile is ethereal. I panicked when that cold jerk suddenly turned to my side and I immediately pretend to look down as if something slipped from my hand.

*:..。o○Time Skip○o。..:*

We were heading to canteen to have lunch . Jennie just got a call from her brother so she told me to head first .

I was walking in the corridor and giving smiles to the people who were smiling to me. No matter what hurdle goes inside my head but I feel like smile on face would be more calming then going around with grumpy face like that cold jerk.

Here comes the devil, wait who that girl is?

She was handig him flowers but I noticed something strange, why did I feel it's Sweat Beads on the back of his neck. Even his fist is curled up but that face is emotionless so I can't really figure out what's actually going inside his head.

The girl widely smiled when he took the flower and here my jaw dropped but her smile immediately dropped when he three them. He could have just rejected her politely why throw those beautiful flowers?

I saw the girl running with teary eyes but jungkook just rushed to opposite direction while rolling his sleeves.

I know I shouldn't poke my nose into other business and that too when it's cold jerk but I felt like he needs someone. Something is wrong.

No here I'm looking at him through window, he is breathing heavily. I knew it something is wrong. Why is he so angry? While I raising my feet to look clearly accidentally I hit the glass window which made a noise and his attention turned to me.

My eyes widened and I was about to run away "Wait ! " but his chilly voice from behind just made me numb I couldn't move a muscle.

I gulped and turned to face him and saw him looking right into my eyes with his cold gaze.

"What are you doing here? " He asks me in dangerous tone and I bit my lips in nervousness.

"I.. I was actually heading to ca.. Canteen yeah canteen. " I say while avoiding his piercing gaze.

"So you're telling me that you came in search of canteen from our class which is totally at opposite end? "

How can I forget? He's smart like really really smart. I don't know but no word is coming out of me. Should I just run away? But why am in even scared of this cold jerk?

As I was thinking to say something I saw walking pass by me, I looked at his back and scoffed, " Why did I even bothered to check upon him? "

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was jennie.
Picking up the call I brought it to my ear.

"You know what?"

I heard her screaming on the phone and I literally moved my phone away from my ear, why the hell she's screaming?

"You can talk in lowe voice too jennie! "I say while making my way back to class as I wasted my recess time on that cold jerk.

" Oppa and unnie went to hospital today for gender reveal"

I couldn't help but scream in excitement, gaining attention of the students in the corridor but right now I'm just so happy for the couple.

"Jennie we should visit them today after university gets over."

I say while grabbing a small sandwich in the canteen as I didn't get time to get breakfast in the morning and I can't take the risk of fainting because of hunger.

"That's what I was thinking before moving out. ".

She says and I almost cursed myself internally as how can I forget about moving out?
" By the way where the fuck are you? Class starts in two. "

"Just grabbing sandwich as umm I got stuck in some situation. "

I replied after unwrapping the sandwich and made my steps faster to reach the class before professor enters.

"What situation? " She asks me and I enter the class and hung up the call when she noticed me.

Before making my way to my seat my eyes unknowingly went to his seat and he was not there. I knew something was off but anyways not my business to be concerned about.

I turned my gaze down when taehyung looked at me, I don't know but he makes nervous. I walked to my seat and sat beside my best friend with a look which want a lot of explanations.

"Nothing serious to be worried about ninnie, um it's time to be happy you're going to know the gender of the baby "

A wide smile appeared on her face hearing my words. Soon the professor entered and we went silent.

But I don't know why I wanted to know about his whereabouts? Like why am I even thinking about that cold jerk?

*:..。o○Time Skip○o。..:*

I was back home . Today after attending all the lectures, all I want is to go to my precious bed but I can't do that. I promised ninnie to visit her brother before moving out.

I start packing my bags. Well it's just there's boarding type thing in our university that we get apartments near the university campus. Even the roommates are decided by the authority bute and Jennie actually bribed a little so that we could be partners.

And thankfully they agreed otherwise I don't know who we could get . It's only 1BHK apartment. Well honestly I love small cosy house rather than this big ass mansion.

I was finally done with my packing just then someone knocked in front of my room's door.

"Come in " I say while dusting non existent dust from palms.

I saw my mother entering the room. She smiles looking at all the Luggages but I know she's not actually happy but gonna miss us.

Now that her daughter is moving out too, brother was already living at campus apartment from one year already.

"Are you all set to move out? " She asks while sitting on the edge of bed and taps the empty side.

I nod and sat beside her. She looks at me and then pats my head .

"I am gonna miss you daughter "
She says still patting my head, and I can't help but hug her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too mom. "
I say while rubbing her back gently. She's the most precious person to me in the world. I love dad but due to his political position and all he rarely used to be at home but my mom was there for me.

Ahe detached from the hug and wipes the corner of her eyes which was about to shed tears.

"You can always call me to meet, I'm just a call away. " I say while taking her hands in mine.

She nods and gives me forehead kiss, just then we heard door clicking sound.

"Are you not gonna miss your dad? " He says while entering my room and I stood up to give him a hug.

He caressed my head, " Take care of yourself princess and don't skip meals for some stupid outfit to fit in. "

I chuckle as in the past when I liked this one particular dress but it was kinda tight to me so I decided to starve myself to fit in but get ended up in hospital gown instead .

"I won't go for any stupid diet. "

"Exactly, your father is capable of hiring the most famous designer to design the most beautiful dres for you so no stupid diets. "
He says while playfully glaring at me. I nod with a smile but heard ,

"Family time without whole family present that's not fair. " I looked at the door and found my brother standing with his arms crossed.

Dad open his other arms and he immediately hugged him.

"You too take care of yourself " Dad says to him to which he gave a small nod.

Mother joins in too for the family hug.

I just hope this happiness never fades away from my family.

After having dinner with my family, I moved my luggage to the diggy of my car and drove to Jennie's house. I'm so excited to meet oppa and unnie.

_________

I rang the door bell and here comes the prettiest unnie.

"Oh hey yn! " She says with a welcoming smile. I smiled and hugged her and I could feel little of baby bump but it's not that mu h as it's only four months.

"How are you jisoo unnie? " I ask while breaking the hug and she closes the door.

"As you can see I'm doing great."
She says and we head to hall room and I saw Jennie and her brother arranging the luggage.

He noticed my presence when they heard me and unnie talking.

"Hey yn, it's been a while you visited us. " I bowed to him and smiled.

"How many times do I need to tell don't bow at me, it makes me feel old. " He says in one breath and I just chuckled while sitting on the sofa.

"Yah!! Did you just chuckled on world wide handsome oppa of yours? " He says and glares at me, pretending to be serious.

"I'm sorry jin oppa from now onwards I'll keep in mind. "

"Good. " He says and sat on the opposite side of sofa beside jisoo unnie and Jennie sat beside me.

"So what's the gender? " I ask as I'm so excited to know about the baby. I have always loved kids.

"It's boy. " Jennie screams making me squint my eyes because of the pitch. But I widely smiled and hooted for the couple.

We both stood and did happy dance and the couple sitting in front smiled fondly at us.

It was now time to leave. I had a good time with them. Jisoo unnie cried badly on bidding us goodbye but I guess it's because of her mood swings that her emotions heightened so much.

*+:。.。APARTMENT。.。:+*

We were standing in front of our beautiful small apartment. I wonder who our neighbors are?

"Ninnie just wondering who must be our neighbor? " I ask while looking at her but found her taking selfies with the apartment as the background.

But when she spoke about the apartment duet beside us, my eyes widened.

"Oh it's actually sexy back and veiny hands. "

To be continued!

--------------------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying the story.

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story.

Also follow me Or add the story to your library to get notified about the updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 828 26
What happens when life is always taking and taking from you... Giving you the best of everything only to take it back... Will you give yourself a sec...
50.5K 1.4K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
15K 803 51
We were friends. Love broke us apart. You came back. I hate you, that's what I thought. I was engaged already. What fate has decided for our love? W...
654K 41.3K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...