Stuck with YOU || BECKFREEN/F...

Par angelss_srcha

Sarocha Chankimha, only daughter of Francis Chankimha. The Father who seemed to be abusive? While Rebecca... Plus

Introduction pt2.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : The move in
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven: a twist?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: the revealing
Chapter 19 : talking stage
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
⁉️NOT AN UPDATE⁉️
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Glimpse about Freen's Past
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : (‼️/half)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (‼️)
Chapter 40 : reconciliation
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 : The Day 🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 20 : Remembrance

1.9K 68 2
Par angelss_srcha

Rebecca's POV

      After our late morning talk at our bedroom, we went downstairs to cook our breakfast, but Freen insisted that she'll do the cooking and I'll do the washing. So I agreed.

While Freen was cooking, I sat at the dining table, admiring the beautifully handsome woman that's cooking my our breakfast untilI heard a knock on our door. Freen looked at me with a confused face "Did you order something bb?" She asked,

Gosh, I still need to get used to her calling me that.

  I replied with a disagreement nod. "I'll just get it.." i said "alright then.." she replied shortly. And I headed towards the front door.

   I opened the front door and saw Freen's dad and My dad wearing a business suits. What the hell?? It's not work days.. and it's so early in the morning.

"Who is it honey?" I heard Freen said from the kitchen. I know our dad's wont going to believe in this and I know they were surprised by the new 'call sign' we've made up. "Good morning Father, Good morning Dad.. wha..what brings you two here early in the morning.." I said stuttering. "Can you let us in first, daughter? Haha" My dad said. And I led them to the living room.

     "Wait a moment, I'll just call Freen, she is still cooking breakfast..." I excused myself to the elders and headed towards Freen.

Kitchen

    "Freen.!!" I slightly shouted. And she turned to look at me with a confused expression. "Our dads is here! And the best part is... they're wearing business suits and we wear right now is matching Pajamas!!" I exclaimed. She was as surprised as I am right now. "What?!" She yelled lightly, light enough for only both of us to hear. "What are we going to do??" She stuttered, "I don't know? Serve them something to eat?.." I suggested. And she nodded.

    We both prepared a light meal for both of our dads who are now PATIENTLY waiting...

        Freen and I served the meal we made to our dads and sat with them, silently eating our breakfast. Later on, a cough had been heard from Freen's father and I noticed, they both looked at us in a weird way. I knew it. They felt maybe something fishy was going on between us,

I KNOW RIGHT? WHO DOESN'T GETS FISHY WHEN YOU AND YOUR "YOU KNOW" WEAR MATCHING CUTE CARE BARE PJS?!!

"Uhm, ehem.. uh.. y..you.. how are.. you two?" My dad said and we adjusted our position to a comfortable one. "We're fine uncle.." Freen said, Well, I know she doesn't remember my dad. "Do you remember me somehow Freen?" My Dad said and she shyly nodded in disagreement. My dad stood up and introduced himself once again. "Freen, I am Patrick Armstrong, the father of your Wife.. nice meeting you once again Freen.." dad said and Freen also stood up and shook dads hand and smiled to each other. "Nice meeting you again mr. Armstrong.." Freen said shyly. "You can call me dad from now on.." dad said and Freen nodded.

    We're now done eating and I washed the dishes while Freen talked to both our dads at the living room.

3rd person's pov

    Freen and their dad's were talking lightly on the living room while Rebecca was washing the dishes and did the chores. The living room was filled with silence until one of them decided to intervene it. "We want grandchild or children Freen." Freen's father stated.

    Freen was surprised by that, knowing that all of a sudden their parents wants grandchildren.. "We knew about your condition Freen." Freen's dad added. "Wh..what con..condition..?" She shuttered. She was shocked that their dad knew about her secret that she hid and she never ever forgot. The secret only her and her private doctor knew. "You know what kind of condition it is Freen. Don't argue with us right now. Don't act so stupid." Her dad added. "Francis.. calm down.." Rebecca's dad stated and Francis calmed down. And once again they started talking.

     "I'm so sorry dad.. I can't.. I wont force Rebecca to do it with me... we're not even married with love.." Freen declined. And Francis got so pissed off at Freen that he slammed his hands at the crystal table making Freen and Patrick flinch.

"Don't disobey me Freen. You know what will happen if you disobey me!" Francis said in a louder voice. Freen doesn't know what to do, she couldn't just disobey her dad, she's afraid of her dad. She didn't know what else she could do, but agree with it. Wether she like it or not. "If.. Rebecca would agree.." she said and bowed her head down. She was so close on crying but she didn't want her dad to see her cry. She wanted to see her as a strong independent woman. And that was hard for Freen.

    Rebecca's dad was shocked at the other side of his friend. He was worried that Francis might raise his voice at freen, he felt guilty for freen. That she would do this for her dad.

Rebecca's pov.

       As I was walking to the living room, I heard a loud thud coming from the living room. U slowly walked towards the entrance of the living room and peeked. I saw uncle fran louden his voice to freen. I was surprised, is that why freen is too afraid of her dad? I looked at my dad and I can sense he was surprised too, I can sense he wanted to end this conversation but I can tell uncle fran was so pissed off at freen.

     As I looked at Freen, she was trying her best not to let a single tear drop off her eyes, I can see that she was putting all her might on obeying all her father's words and demands, even though once it was so hard for her to choose.

     All I could ever do right now was to run towards Freen and hug her, I don't care if her dad is still scolding her. I just want to embrace her and be there for her when she needed it, I want to be the shoulder for Freen, I want her to feel that someone is still supporting her.

     So I took the courage to run towards her and hugged her tightly, I felt she flinched a little by my doings but I can't stand seeing her in this kind of state. "Patricia!?" I heard dad shout. I looked at the two men standing, looking at me with confusion mixed wit frustration. I still hadn't let go of freen, even though I already felt wetness on my shoulder, that must've been caused by the tears she was shedding right now.

         "You have no respect Patricia?! Can't you see you uncle was talking to Freen?!" Dad said raising his voice at me. Is he blind or what? Can't he see that Freen was in pain. And HE just sat there looking unwillingly to help her. Maybe he could just stop his FRIEND at scolding Freen like that. "Well, can't you even see?! Someone right here felt pressured by your actions! You don't feel less guilty for that?! And you?!" I stated and pointed towards Freen's dad. "Can't you even see that your daughter is trying her best just to make you proud?! JUST TO MAKE YOU NOTICE HER NAME THAT SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER?! How dare you? You only care about yourself, not your family not even your friends." I said and let go of Freen gently.

"Watch you mouth Patricia! I didn't teach you to do that?!" Dad said and I looked at them with disbelief. As I was about to say something, Freen held my hand and I turned to see her, She stood up weakly. "S..Stop.. You don't have.. to do that..I-" and then she fainted. She fell and thankfully I caught her in time. "FREEN!" I screamed and our dads came and helped me carry her. We called the ambulance and it came 10 minutes later..

— —

At the hospital*

    I was the one who came here with Freen, I don't want to see both or our fathers right now. What they did was unforgivable, unforgettable. I don't want to remember it.

   Doctor Sky was still in the process of what could be the reason to Freen's sudden loss consciousness. And I was waiting outside the room at the waiting area. For a minute or two, doctor sky opens up the door and declared that I was freely allowed to enter the hospital room where Freen was sleeping comfortably. I went over to her and sat beside her, rubbing her hand softly.

     "Did she perhaps had a headache before she fainted Miss Rebecca?" Doctor Sky asked and he was getting ready to take down notes. "I didn't know Doc... She and her dad got into a quite serious argument, I'm not sure what could be the reason why they started fighting.. All I heard was her father scolding her about something and I just saw her in a weak state. She was sweating so hard, and she cried uncontrollably. Then for sometime she stood up and fainted." I explained. And he nodded in understanding. "Thank you for that information, I assume she'll be back to normal after this.. and I'll give you the receipt of her medicines. She had to take it or else her headache will gone worse." Doctor sky instructed and I agreed and thank him, and then he left.

2 hours later.. 10:23 a.m.

      I was designing a new design for a wedding dress for our company, when I heard the monitor beeping loudly and I realized that Freen was awake and she was preparing to sit. I ran towards her and hugged her. But this hug was quite weird... Freen Didn't respond to it. I slowly pulled out and she looked at me surprised. "Becky?!" She said lightly shouts, maybe she was shocked...?

Wait? Did she call me 'Becky' ?! WTF?? When did she started calling me that?! Only the old freen calls me that..

Wait?? 

HER MEMORIES ARE BACK?!

Or.. am I just assuming things again..?

Did freen got her memories back?

What could be the "Secret" mentioned in this chapter?😉

If you guessed it right.. You'll earn a plus +1 in heaven!! Lol!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

253K 5.6K 16
High powered CEO Rebecca Armstrong is a force to be reckoned with in the boardroom, and has the respect of many in the corporate world. She has a clo...
61.8K 2.3K 28
THE MAFIA QUEEN'S OBSESSION Sarocha Chankimha is one of the biggest feared mafia bosses in the country. Everyone who goes behind her back should be k...
188K 7.7K 29
Successful power couple, Freen Sarocha Chankimha and Heidi Amanda Jensen seems to be the perfect couple on the outside, but what lies within this pic...
53.9K 2K 27
Freen Sarocha Chankimha is the daughter of the tycoon Anong Chankimha who owns the biggest company In Thailand. Although Freen is now in charge of th...