Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 1

4.4K 115 2
By your_author00

Scott McCall glanced around with wide eyes as he stood by his locker, a choking feeling in his chest as he did. He didn't notice his best friend waving his arms frantically at him and practically yelling about some sort of altercation with some random jock on the soccer team- no one really talked about their sport and yet they still thought they were all that.

Not the point.

The beta sniffed in a deep breath, flitting his gaze between every student walking his way.

Something was wrong.

Different.

A new smell.

Or multiple.

He couldn't recognise it, his mind immediately going to Derek. Should he tell him?

No.

Not until he found out what it was.

Once again blanking his friend, he turned to the side as the scent got stronger.

He looked around frantically, just trying to find where it was coming from. What it was. Who it was.

Scott gave one last glance to the right and nearly turned round again to start a conversation with the Stilinski boy next to him when he finally saw something strange.

An unfamiliar face, a boy: light brown hair that flowed over his eyes that stayed down on the ground, pale and skinny, sickly almost. He was shorter than most of the others, bumping into nearly everyone he stepped past.

He wore a green zip up hoodie, the sleeves passing over his hands. And his shoes were basically falling apart, holes visible from all angles.

Scott frowned, his eyes wandering around the edges of his body. A light green aura surrounding him. Maybe it was a trick of light.

Or something.

But it was light it was glowing off of him.

"Stiles..." No response, the boy kept on mumbling about Jordan Wilkes from soccer. "Stiles!" The boy with a buzz cut looked over finally, honey eyes staring over. "Do you see that?"

Stiles furrowed his brows, looking over to where his friend was pointing, "see what?"

"That boy, do you see the light around him?"

He looked over to Scott's eyeline, spotting the new face in amongst everyone else, raising his brows when all he says was a teenager who looked like they'd been through a rough night.

And past couple of years maybe

"No. He looks pretty normal to me. Why? You see it?"

Scott frowned and shook his head, "no. No. Just thought I did. Let's get to class, get it over with so we can go find Lydia."

Stiles nodded slowly, looking between his friend and the new boy with a glance of intrigue before following him. Trailing after like a little puppy.

Levi Powis gulped deeply, green eyes glaring a hole into the door handle as he bit his lip.

He'd spent his first half hour in the school talking to the principal, which just so happened to make him late for his first class- English.

And there he stood, jaw clenched in worry.

All he could feel, all he could smell was the emotions. Emotions of every kid in that class. Emotions of the teachers in the staff room with a free lesson.

New smells, horny, happy, bored.

Everything.

He could barely stand up straight.

The brown haired teen took in a deep breath and opened the door, immediately winding as he took in the wave of feelings.

Twenty pairs of eyes went toward him, paling even further it seemed.

"Ah, Mr Powis. Great for you to finally join us. Please take a seat by Mr McCall."

He scanned the room, trying to find a hint on who that could be, trying his best not to have to ask. There were four spare seats, two by girls and two by boys.

Narrowed it down a little.

The teacher seemed to be annoyed about having to wait those extra seconds, "Mr McCall, wave please."

As he looked around again, he noticed a tanned boy waving his hand slowly, and started to make his way toward him while the teacher continued his speech about whatever it was he was talking about.

He took a seat, barely having time to take his stuff out of his new backpack before hearing his name being called out once more.

"Levi! Since you decided to come in late, why don't you start us off. Paragraph 2, page 134. Scott, share you book please."

Hesitantly, the tanned boy leaned over and rested his muscular arms on the desk, allowing Levi to get a clearer smell on him as he was so close: weary.

That's all he felt.

What was he weary of?

Him?

Oh.

He felt his body tense as he looked at the book in front of him, the page already set.

His heart pounding quickly at the thought of it.

Slowly, the boy took the book out of the others hand, scanning over the page in an attempt to figure out what they were even talking about.

Oemroe

Oemroe

Hewer

Rat

Hotu

Oemroe

Gulping, the brown haired boy bit the inside of his lip, trying to make sense of one word.

Just one.

Please.

He got an overload of senses all at once:

Confusion.

Mockery.

Tiredness.

Mockery.

Mockery.

Laughing.

Jokes.

They were laughing at him.

He jerked his body out of the chair, huffing as he struggled to maintain a steady breathing pattern, grabbing both his bag and pencil case before storming out, leaving a very irritated teacher and a clueless werewolf watching after him.

Hm.

Isaac Lahey wandered about the school, grimacing at the bruises on his torso. He tried his best to hide from any teachers perhaps on the lookout for him, as he'd decided it was best to skip out on gym.

He didn't even think to be weary of small teens running into him.

Levi stared wide eyed at the tall, lanky dirty blond on the floor, holding his chest like his life depended on it.

He instantly got a new smell, fear.

He was scared.

And confused.

It pounded in his head involuntary, choking him like a rope around his neck.

"Sorry, sorry."

And he just continued down the hall, Isaac frowning as he watched him nearly run into another student.

His face set in stone as he also saw Mrs Ford turning a corner, heels clacking against the floor.

She didn't notice him, having been hidden behind an indent in the wall that had yet to be fixed after the incident where a group of students had been attacked in school overnight.

Instead, she continued walking down with a determined expression.

Levi leaned against the wall by the locker room entrance, taking deep breaths. He didn't want to walk out. It was the last thing on his mind before going in, but it just happend.

He couldn't stand the thought of being stuck in that room with all those mocking kids.

He took another breath, registering a faint smell of concern and determination coming his way.

"Mr Powis, yes?" He nodded at the blond lady looking down at him with a small smile. "I think it's best you follow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
224 13 3
'This is me praying that This was the very first page Not where the story line ends My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again These are...
31.2K 664 26
(Completed) "I wanted you to turn around!" It's been months and it's now the beginning of Junior year Everyone thinks that everything is back to no...
5.5K 234 53
Follow the adventures of Scott, YN, Stiles, and Thomas along with the others to keep Beacon Hills safe from Supernatural disasters. COMPLETE