forbidden | lando norris [✓]

By fcithlq

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ❝ 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 ❞ ≻ micha piastri was gi... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄: kiss & make up
𝐓𝐖𝐎: making the best of it
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: crying in the club
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: aftermath
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: forgiveness
𝐒𝐈𝐗: fool me once
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: fool me twice
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: free
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: shoot your shot
𝐓𝐄𝐍: closer
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: sober thoughts
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: mentally in miami
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: rom-com
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: gut feeling
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: initials
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: see you later
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: funny feeling
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: lifted
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: reunited
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: revealed
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: duck pond
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: consider
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: back to normal
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: drunk actions

2.6K 67 12
By fcithlq

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: drunk actions

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Micha returned to South Korea shortly after the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. She didn't exactly want to go, but she had no choice. There were things to do— the lyrics bouncing around in her head couldn't write themselves. Seated at her desk in her recording student, she hummed a made-up tune while she wrote her lyrics in pencil.

Micha always preferred writing her lyrics physically rather than digitally. She liked scouring through her old notebooks and reading the old songs she made. Admittedly, her older songs, written around when she was a teenager, were never released and were the most fun to read. Pages and pages of messy handwriting documenting her teenage angst and romance with boys she couldn't remember the names of— how could she not laugh?

Suddenly, Micha's phone rang. She put down her pencil and picked up her phone, reading who the Facetime was from— mei-mei. She grinned and answered it immediately. "Hey, Mei!"

Her best friend smiled at the sight of Micha. "Hey, lookin' good." Micha scoffed. "If you consider a t-shirt from three days ago and this mop living off of dry shampoo 'looking good', then sure." Mei cocked an eyebrow. "What's got you so invested?" She asked. Micha grinned and held up her notebook. Mei gasped. "No way! You're making an album?"

Mei was always overwhelmingly supportive of Micha. Whatever Micha decided to do, Mei was always in her corner. "Mhm! That's the plan, anyway."

"Well don't leave me hanging, read me some!" Mei said excitedly. Micha flipped through her notebook, trying to find the song she wrote that she was extra proud of. She wasn't sure where the inspiration for the song came from, but writing it was easier than any song she'd ever written. "I don't have a name for it yet, but it's going to be the one song on the album that's a different vibe than the others."

"You're killing me here, read it!" Mei said. Micha rolled her eyes playfully. She cleared her throat and began, "He likes my Australian smile, like a child when our eyes meet. Darling, I fancy you. Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates. So, I guess all the rumours are true. You know I love a London boy. Boy, I fancy you."

"Mi, I love it! And hey, if you need a producer... you know who to hit up." She winked, "But, who's it about?" Mei questioned seriously. Micha stared at her in confusion, "Sorry?". Mei chuckled at her expression, "It's obviously about somebody, and I have a feeling who..."

Micha looked down at the words again. She read them over and over again, thinking hard. If she was writing about somebody, it was entirely by accident. She read them, but this time— it hit her like a bus. I wrote my song about Lando, Micha thought.

Mei laughed at Micha's shocked expression. "I can't believe you didn't realize you wrote an entire love song about him!" Micha whined and hid her head in her hands, "Mei, this isn't a joke! Do I really like him? I can't like him." Mei's face suddenly became serious, "You can, and you do. I know you do. I can see the look on your face when you talk about him, Mi. You're whipped."

Micha huffed. He was her brother's best friend, she couldn't do that to Oscar. But even so, she couldn't deny the way Lando made her heart rate quicken, the way she thought of him all the time. She always wondered what he was doing and how he was feeling. Her heart fluttered— maybe she did like Lando.

"Mei... I can't like Lando." Micha told her best friend quietly, "That would be betraying Oscar... Lan is his teammate and his best friend. I can't do that."

"Why not?" Mei questioned. Micha's brows furrowed, "What?". Mei repeated herself, "Why not? Mi, you always think of other people before yourself. Just this once, be selfish, give yourself permission to like him."

Micha played with her fingers nervously as she thought. Maybe Mei was right. She spent so much of her life thinking about others— why couldn't she think of herself for once? Oscar would have to live with the fact that Micha liked Lando— she was going to think of herself. She was going to be selfish.

"You're right, you're always right." Micha said, "I admit it, I do like Lando. A lot."

Mei clapped her hands excitedly. "I knew it!" Micha chuckled, "Don't get too excited. He might not even like me back.". Mei gave her a deadpan expression, "Oh, please. I've seen the way that man looks at you— he's in love with you."

Micha couldn't resist the small smile that appeared on her face. The thought of Lando liking her back made her happier than she cared to admit. Before she could say anything else, she received a text.

lan :)

hey
is now a good time?

"Speak of the devil," Micha told her. Mei grinned, "Don't let me keep you! Go talk to him, but I want updates!" Micha agreed, and the two hung up. She opened her text messages and gave a quick reply to Lando.

lan :)

of course
what's up?

its nothing rlly important
honestly im just bored
and you're the first person
i thought to text

aweee
you think about me? ;)

always ;)
how could i not?
you're you

Micha swore she could feel her heart skip a beat. He thought about her. She couldn't suppress the grin that appeared on her face.

lan :)

sjdksks what's that mean?

i dunno
nevermind
anyway are you
coming to the miami gp?
oscar said you weren't
but i don't trust him lol

Micha bit her lip. She was planning to skip the Miami Grand Prix. She was busy with other things and had no reason to go. But knowing that Lando questioned if she was, even to her brother— it made her want to attend after all.

lan :)

haha yeah don't trust oscar
im coming :))

ok ok good
now u can see me win ;)

lolol can't wait :)))

shit
i've gotta go to training
talk later???

no worriessss
talk later <3

Micha shut off her phone and put it down on her desk. Her songwriting was long forgotten as she smiled to herself, almost giddy-like. Now that she had allowed herself to admit that she did have feelings for Lando, it was like she was an entirely new person. She let herself about him that way— it was different but very welcomed.

A few days later, she was on a plane and on her way to Miami. She played with her fingers as the last few minutes of the flight counted down. Since Lando was busy, Oscar was picking her up and bringing her to her hotel. She could admit that she was slightly disappointed she wasn't going to see Lando until later, but she was still happy to see her brother.

She stepped off the plane and entered the terminal, where Oscar stood on his phone. She rolled her eyes playfully as she grabbed her suitcase and approached him. "Texting your girlfriend?" Micha teased. Oscar's eyes widened as he shut off his phone and shoved it in his pocket, "As if I'd ever tell you." He smirked, "Come on, my cars in the lot."

Micha walked out of the terminal with Oscar, waving to some fans who had spotted the both of them. They got into his car and Oscar began to drive off to the hotel. Micha stared out the window at the passing scenery, until Oscar spoke up. "So." That was all he said. Micha's brows furrowed, "So?" She pushed him to continue since something was clearly on his mind. Oscar cleared his throat, "What made you change your mind about coming?"

Micha knew that question was coming, but she didn't have a very good excuse. She couldn't say it was because of Lando. She may have admitted her crush on him, but that didn't mean she was going to tell Oscar. She shrugged, "I don't know, I guess I just changed my mind."

Oscar eyed her. "You said you were busy with writing. All of a sudden you're not?" Micha played with her fingers, "I was going to do some tonight in my room, I only have a bit left.". Oscar gave her a deadpan expression, "So you're not going clubbing with all of us? You're doing work instead?"

That wasn't part of the plan, but if staying in her room and missing out on clubbing meant Oscar believed her— she was willing to do so. She nodded, "Yep." She said, popping the 'p', "Now, get off my ass. Your girlfriend wouldn't like that either."

Oscar groaned. "I don't have a girlfriend anymore!" He exclaimed. Oscar realized his mistake as soon as he said it. Micha's head turned quickly towards her brother, "Oh, my god! You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me?!" Oscar sighed deeply and didn't reply for a moment, "I had a girlfriend. She broke up with me."

Micha's jaw dropped slightly. In a minute, she found out her brother had a girlfriend and had been broken up with. She didn't even know the girl nor the circumstances of the breakup— but Micha was mad regardless.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Micha asked quietly, "How long were you together?"

Oscar shrugged, "I don't know, it just wasn't the right time. We were together around... ten months." Micha's eyes widened. That was nearly a year. To her knowledge, that was Oscar's longest relationship. He was never much of a relationship person, always finding something wrong or off about it. So, to hear that he was in a secret relationship for ten months? It shocked Micha, "Honestly, I don't even wanna talk about it. It's over, that's it."

Micha looked at her brother sympathetically. Whoever the girl was, it was clear she had broken his heart. "Alright, we don't have to talk about it. Just know, she's a moron for ever dumping you."

Oscar couldn't resist a small smile. "Thanks, Mi." The two didn't speak after that, but the silence was welcomed. Oscar pulled into the hotel and let Micha out, grabbing her suitcase from the trunk for her. "I was joking, by the way. You're free to come clubbing with us if you'd like."

Micha grinned. "I'm good. I'll skip it this time." She said, "And don't drink too much, yeah? I can't deal with a hungover Oscar tomorrow."

Oscar chuckled as he opened his car door again. "I'm not the one you have to worry about, worry about Lando." Micha laughed and waved her brother goodbye.

She went into her hotel room and got unpacked, changing into something more comfortable— a pair of low-rise shorts and a spaghetti-string tanktop. She decided that since she wasn't going clubbing, she was at least going to have a good self-care night. So, she ordered a pizza and drew herself a bath. Her night was spent with no stress and no worries. It was like Mei had told her— she allowed herself to be selfish. She gathered her skincare with her facemasks and body lotion; it would be a relaxing night.

As Micha was curled up in bed, eating slice after slice of pizza and watching some cheesy rom-com that was on the few channels the hotel had, there was a soft knocking sound. At first, she didn't think it was at her door, so she ignored it. But a few seconds later, a louder knock was heard, as well as a voice. "Mimiiiiii..." A slurred voice said. Did somebody find her hotel room?

Micha furrowed her brows and stood up, her bare feet hitting the soft carpet. She peeked through the peephole in the door and relaxed slightly. It was Lando. She opened the door and a drunk Lando fell inside. Micha yelped as Lando hit the carpet. The door shut behind him, and Micha kneeled to make sure he was okay.

"Lan?!" She exclaimed nervously. He hadn't caught himself, so she was worried that he had hurt his face. Lando rolled over to his back with a groan, and that was when Micha spotted the blood spurting from his nose. "Oh, my god! You're bleeding!"

Lando attempted to clean it off, but with it continuously bleeding, it just smeared it over his face. "I'm all good, darlin'..." He said, slurred, "Don't gotta worry 'bout me..."

Micha ignored him and ran off to the bathroom to grab a hand towel to stop the bleeding. She returned to him, which instantly put a smile back on his face. "I thought you left me." He said as Micha put the towel to his nose. She couldn't resist a small chuckle, "You know I could never do that.". Lando's smile widened, which made him look incredibly dopey. "Does it hurt?" She asked him gently. Lando shook his head, "No," He said, "But, can I sit up? The floors are not very comfy...".

Micha helped him up, leaning him against her bed so he was still sitting. She put the towel back on his nose, watching him carefully. "What're you doing here, Lan?" She asked quietly. Lando looked at her and shrugged, "You're the first person I thought to come to, you're... you're always nice to me.". Micha smiled softly, "Of course I am, Lan. You're my friend.". Lando's small, dopey smile dropped at her words. He reached a hand to her face, drunkenly rubbing her cheek, "That's kinda the problem. I don't want to be your friend." He said. Micha swore she could feel her heart stop, she knew those words could mean one of two things. "What do you mean?" She asked gently.

Lando's hand dropped from her face. "I really, really, really like you, Mi... Can't even explain how you make me feel. When... When you come over 'n congratulate me, I swear I always just wanna kiss your pretty face." Micha's eyes widened and her arm dropped down from his nose, "You don't understand how happy I was when you broke up with what's his face, I thought 'Wow, Lando, this is your chance!'. I have a chance now!"

"Lan..." Micha said, "You can't say all of this."

"Why not?!" Lando exclaimed, his voice raising before dropping back down again, "Why not? I don't care that you're Oscar's little sister, I feel how I feel!" Micha watched as he stared at her desperately, his eyes glancing down at her lips, "You're drunk, Lan. You don't know what you're saying.". Lando huffed and he stayed quiet for a moment, before he spoke up, "Can I prove it to you?!" Micha stilled, before nodding.

Before she knew it, Lando's lips were on hers. A small noise of surprise left her feeling his lips. They were warm, slightly chapped, and had the lingering tanginess of blood. But regardless of it, Micha found herself kissing him back. It was sloppy and drunken, but Micha was breathless when they pulled apart. His forehead leaned against hers so he was still mere centimetres away.

"Does that prove it?" He whispered to her. Micha closed her eyes, unable to calm her heart rate and erratic mind. "You're still drunk, Lan... I... What if you don't mean it?". Despite her words, Lando grinned, "I'll come back tomorrow and do the same thing. Will that prove it, baby?". Goosebumps filled Micha's arms at the nickname, and she nodded. "Good, I'll see you in the morning then."

Before she could speak, Lando drunkenly stood up from the floor and stalked out of her room, shooting her a messy wink and smirk before he shut the door. Micha remained on the floor in pure shock, touching her fingers to her lips. She could still feel his warmth on her, and she craved more of it. A small smile came to her face as she prayed that drunken actions were sober thoughts.

———

Thanks for reading chapter eleven of "Forbidden"! A veryyyy fast paced chapter today, I honestly didn't mean for so much to happen this chapter, but sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own :) Hope you enjoyed!
-F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 3.7K 47
"Lando, can you help me figure something out quickly?" The man leans back in his seat and watches me intently with cold eyes. "Sure Zak, anything for...
55.3K 1.8K 25
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝟏𝟖 + [𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭] ━━━ This story runs parallel to ''Adrenaline: A lestappen story'' ❝ 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭�...
51.5K 1.1K 35
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ ┊𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙤-𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙨 �...
325K 4.6K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...