ยนREDEMPTION โฅ klaus mikaelson

Av Anna6307

๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - BOOK 1 in the ๐˜™๐˜š๐˜œ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐Ÿ“ผ๏ฟฝ... Mer

โฅintroduction
โฅgraphic gallery
โฅpart i
โฅcast
o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
โฅpart ii
โฅcast
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxxi
lxxxii
BOOK 2

lxxx

517 20 2
Av Anna6307

Lucy's look for the chapter ≈

CHAPTER LXXX

Of course. I owe you two.

"So, I have refurbished the spell, added the venom, super agility and strength." Lucy declared, passing over the sheet from Esther's grimoire to Klaus.

"Now, that is what I'll call brilliant, love. It's fantastic." Klaus grinned, his eyes skimming over the contents of the sheet.

"And, what am I supposed to do?" Genevieve sighed, tucking her hands under her chin as she peered up at Klaus with a bored look on her face.

"Your work begins now, love. The spell is finalised, all you have to do is create the rings. I'll get you the black kyanites soon enough." Klaus explained, handing her over the spell.

"Hayley must be thrilled to be able to share her gifts with another one of her pack. But it'll suck to have to choose."

"She doesn't need to choose, Genevieve." Lucy smiled falsely at her. "You will not be making just a single ring."

"Wait. . ." Genevieve stared at them.

"You'll be making a hundred of them, love." Klaus shrugged. "Ah, don't look so tired already. Lucy could have helped you up with it if the magic wouldn't have been a risk to her health."

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Lucy sighed, rolling her eyes. "She can do it easily, just eat enough for it. A hundred rings, quite a lot of energy you'll require to create them all at once."

"Of course." Genevive offered her a tight lipped smile. "And what makes you think I'll do it? This wasn't in my deal with your brother."

"This is a new deal." Lucy said.

"With us." Niklaus added as he came to stand behind the chair Lucy was sitting on.

Genevieve scoffed. "I'm not your personal witch that you'll use up to create an army of wolves."

"Look, Genevieve, that army is meant to protect our daughter, to make this city perfectly safe. And in return we'll also keep you safe. Perfectly safe, darling." Lucy said. "Either you do it or we find another witch who will happily aid us. But the catch is that none of them are being forced by the ancestors to give their lives up for a harvest girl."

"Easy as that." Klaus smirked at her. "So, is it an in or we need to call in some other contacts?"

"Fine." she gritted her teeth. "I'll do it."

"Fantastic." Lucy smirked at her.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"They should have been back hours ago." Hayley exclaimed, pacing around in worry eliciting a sigh from Lucy.

"Hayley, Marcel won't go as far as killing them. And Klaus and Elijah are right on their way. They'll bring them back." Lucy tried to console her.

"He could! For. . . for revenge."

"What revenge?" Lucy raised an inquisitive brow at her.

"That guy. Thierry, remember? Klaus got him killed in one of his diabolical plots."

"Oh, him." Lucy nodded.

"Elijah should have called by now." Hayley gnawed at her bottom lip in worry.

"Worrying isn't going to help, Hayley." Lucy said, grabbing her softly by the arms to stop her pacing and made her sit down onto the couch next to herself. "They won't let anything happen to Jackson. I know it."

Hayley let out a slight laugh at her words. "What a joke."

"Practically, it's true. If the Alpha of the pack will die, the pack will suffer a lot, and maybe they'll blame Klaus since Jackson was out for his work. And currently we don't want that, we just want to create the moonlight rings and gain their trust." Lucy explained. "So, practically, you can trust the brothers to bring your Jackson back safe."

Hayley sighed in defeat. "I just want your words to be true enough."

"They are true enough." Genevieve commented, entering their conversation as the pair turned their eyes to look at her.

"In fact, you should think it over. You're the point for this. Elijah running all over the town? It's all for you. And Klaus, well, for her." she finished, looking at Lucy.

"Thanks. I appreciate the compliment." Lucy said dryly, sarcasm lacing her tone.

"I find it weird that Hayley is willing to let her whole pack submit to the Mikaelsons." Genevieve shrugged.

"Nobody's submitting." Lucy snorted. "Klaus is not going to control them or anything. They won't be his servants. They'll simply pledge loyalty towards our daughter's protection. An oath, built over trust and loyalty."

"Well, that's what you think. What do you think, Hayley?" she turned to the Marshall wolf.

"Last I checked, I wasn't asking for your opinion." Hayley snapped. "I know very well what's good for my pack and what's not."

Lucy hid her smirk behind her hand.

"Fine." Genevieve scoffed. "Your pack. Your choice. But I'm here if you need anything."

Hayley turned to the redhead with a sarcastic smile plastered onto her face. "How about moonlight rings?"

"The spell can't be performed until the moon reaches its apex. And also, I need the stones for it."

"And you'll get them soon enough." Lucy passed her a tight lipped smile, before rising from the couch. "I'm a tad bit hungry. Hayley, you want something?"

"No." she shook her head, her eyes still lost in worry.

"I'll get you a fresh pancake." Lucy shrugged with a smile, before turning to Genevieve, her smile dimming this time. "Um, are you hungry? I don't mind making a little extra."

"No, I'm fine." Genevieve offered a slight smile, shaking her head.

It was almost fifteen minutes later, when in the midst of taking the first bite out of the pancake (just to check if it was cooked right!), she heard noises in the lounge and knew that the boys had returned.

"Hey. . ." she trailed off, still chewing the delicacy in her mouth, as her eyes fell onto the dishevelled figures before her, covered in soot and ash.

"You okay?" Lucy asked, her eyes scanning Niklaus' face for any sign of injuries, even though they must have been healed by now, as she neared him.

"I'm alright, love." he smiled softly, nodding at her.

Lucy let out a sigh of relief, briefly hugging him before Hayley's words parted them.

"What about the stones?" Hayley asked, tending to a bloodied and wounded Jackson on the sofa.

"Scattered across the bed of Mississippi, I'd imagine." Elijah sighed.

Niklaus nodded in agreement. "Marcel's not a fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that, for all the good it'll do him."

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" Hayley muttered bitterly.

"This is my fault. I'll find a way to fix it." Jackson spoke up, guilty.

"No, Jack. You're hurt. No one's blaming you." Hayley shook her head, placing her hand on his shoulder in comfort.

"I'm blaming you." Klaus spoke up, humour in his tone. "Those stones will be hard to replace. Fortunately, I always have a back-up plan."

"What backup?" Lucy cocked an inquisitive brow at him.

He merely smirked at her in response.

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy was having a hard time liking the backup. The Human Faction purposely helping them out with nothing specific in return? Suspicious as ever.

"Your idea of a backup plan is definitely not trustable." Lucy sighed in annoyance, crossing her arms over her chest in defiance as she stared at Klaus who was standing from across her.

"Love, the Guerreras are making a deal with us. I don't trust them much, either, but we'll have to at least consider their deal of some value."

"Fine." she scoffed lightly, looking away from him. "And all those men of Francesca surrounding the Compound? They'll be of no use in front of vampires if Marcel decides to attack."

"But they'll buy you time to flee."

"Do I look like I'll flee?" Lucy raised a challenging brow at him.

"Okay." he raised his hand in defence, "we'll just oversee the spell now and when we're done with it, they'll clear the house."

"Alright." she nodded hesitatly before following him to the room Elijah was already settled down in, watching over Genevieve who was preparing to cast the moonlight spell.

"All things ready?" Lucy asked the red-head, coming to stand beside her in order to watch out each and every step of hers. "I'll advice you to speak out loud the spells, y'know, unless you plan on trying something funny."

"I'll need a wolf's blood to bind the spell." Genevieve told them. "If you may call Hayley. . ."

"She just left to drop Jackson off." Lucy pursed her lips, already pulling her phone out. "Wait, I'll call her here."

"It's alright, love." Klaus said, lowering her phone. "I'm a half wolf myself. Waiting for her to arrive will only further delay the spell."

"She'll vamp speed here. It won't take long." Lucy insisted. "Don't tamper with my spell, Klaus. We'll use Hayley's blood only, not yours."

Klaus huffed to himself, throwing his hands in the air like a scolded child. "Why? She's as hybrid as I am."

"No." Lucy blinked in surprise, not assuming he'll take that to be the reason. "That's not the reason."

"Then, what is?" he raised a brow at her in question.

"I finalised the spell, I know what I'm doing." Lucy said in resignation, already dialing Hayley.

"I don't understand it. Why to dally-" Klaus began.

"-Niklaus." Elijah interrupted him calmly. "Lucy must have her reasons to insist. Calm down, it's got no relation with you being a hybrid."

"Exactly." Lucy sighed, the call still not connecting. "You're an Original. Don't just give away your blood to anyone like that. It's powerful and very very resourceful."

"Why is she not picking up!" she hissed in annoyance, re-dailing the Marshall Wolf. "I should have just asked them both to stay until the spell was done."

"Why must she not pick up your calls? Could there be some trouble?" Elijah asked, the concern in his voice unhidden.

"No. No. She must be busy tending to Jackson. There's no unrest in the Bayou."

"We don't have much time left." Genevieve commented. "The spell needs to be performed when the moon is at it's apex."

Lucy sighed in anger to herself when Hayley's calls kept going straight to voicemail. "We'll wait a little more. I've asked someone to come and aid you. Hopefully, Hayley will turn up in that time as well."

"Who have you called?" Klaus asked.

"Marsha. She was visiting town again and offered her help in any sorts. I deduced this will be the perfect one."

"Is it necessary to wait?" Genevieve asked, "We don't have much time. If we stall now, then we'll have to wait for the next month's moon."

"Okay, fine." Lucy sighed in defeat, glancing out at the moon's position. "Nik, you give her your blood, I'll watch over her."

Klaus gave her a 'told you so' look which she flipped off with an eye roll as he came forward to slice his hand and drip his blood onto the stones.

"Genevieve, watch your words. I'll be listening carefully. If you change even a word or any action. . . then, you know what happens, don't you?"

Genevieve looked at her with a forced smile. "Of course."

"When Marsha comes in between, don't indulge her much. Keep the silence. Ask her to join the spell, I'll hand her the instructions to follow up." Lucy told, before turning to Klaus. "Don't be rude to her."

Klaus chuckled. "I'm never rude to anyone. I'm the most friendly person out here."

Lucy sighed in amusement before turning to the redhead. "Genevieve, you may begin."

Lucy kept watching her carefully, hearing all her pronounciations, her each and every hand movement. There was no slip up and Lucy was fully concentrated on watching her. Even Marsha had joined the spell after she'd arrived five minutes later, and guided by the noble Elijah, picked up the spell in between.

But then Francesca barged in.

"My people say Marcel is on the move, and he's bringing friends." she informed.

And for the briefest of moments, Lucy's eyes flickered to her, but then she snapped them back to Genevieve, turning her whole attention back to the witch in full intensity.

She was doing everything according to what she'd mentioned in the spell. There was no tweaking.

And when she was finished and Lucy turned to look around the room, Elijah and Klaus were gone.

"What. . .?" she blinked it suprise.

"They've went to manage Marcel's men." Francesca explained. "We're here, don't worry."

"Thanks, but I don't need you people in order to not worry." Lucy said dryly, as she took away the rings from Genevieve, examining them herself.

"You're a keen watcher, aren't you?" Francesca asked, making Lucy's eyes drift to her.

"This used to be a part of my job. Watching the freshers perform the spells that I've taught them. It's necessary to watch each and every single one of their moves."

Francesca hummed in response, as if impressed, which Lucy rather found that sarcastic but merely ignored it, in order to address Marsha.

"Thanks, Marsha, you came once again to help me."

"It's no problem." Marsha smiled at her. "Consider it a favour. You owe me two now."

"Of course." Lucy chuckled softly. "I owe you two."

"Can I have a look at those?" Francesca interrupted, her eyes flickering to the rings in Lucy's hands.

"Oh, why?" Lucy cocked a brow at her with a tight lipped smile on her face. "These are mine now. You should follow your deal. Stones in exchange of protection. No need for you to examine the rings."

"Those rings are not yours." she smiled widely at her, slowly stepping towards her. "Those are mine."

Lucy's fake smile fell this time. "Am I missing on something here, ladies?"

"Hand them over now and we'll be a little nicer to you."

"We?" Lucy laughed sarcastically. "You and little red-bitch? Quite a team, huh."

Lucy stared down at the Guerrera with a scowl on her face before she swiped her hand and the small side table came flying towards Francesca, but before it could make contact with her, it was turned into shredded pieces of paper.

"What the fuck?!" Lucy hissed, turning to Genevieve in anger, her first curling as the latter began gasping for air and Lucy broke her wrists' bones.

Francesca wished to jump onto her to stop her, but Lucy jutted her other hand out, the rings clattering to the floor and soon enough Francesca was gasping for air too.

Lucy smirked at the two woman at her mercy. "Who wanted some rings, fellas?"

But before she could kill them once and for all, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, her grip loosening and the two woman broke free.

"What. . . ?" she gasped in pain and confusion alike, not understanding how Genevieve could use her magic by mere mind control. She thought she couldn't do that. . .

And before she could fully grasp the situation and the web of true or bad intentions surrounding her child and herself, her vision went black and she lost sense of all beings around her.

━━━━━━✰━━━━━━

A/n :

So, yup the end is almost here!

(I mean the end of the book & we'll continue the next seasons in the next book!)

Until then,
Ripahhhhhhhhhh.

Word Count : 2522

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
1.9K 101 12
Yet another 'Klaus gets resurrected' story but can you really blame me? Klaus comes back to life in December 2030 and immediately goes to Kol and D...
711K 13.2K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
50.9K 1.8K 69
"My love, you are mistaken," she said, slowly walking towards Klaus, a sinister smile visible on her lips, "I promise, I won't paint this town red." ...