Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Thirty

529 16 6
By CarnivalCarnage

               Price went over how this mission was going to go – infiltrating one of the 'safe houses' Michael could potentially be at in Las Almas. It was a shock to you that Michael was also in the sex trafficking ring and using the black-market arms dealing as a cover. Your stomach turned when you thought about how close you used to be, and he was doing all of this at the time without you knowing.

The house was in the middle of no where and it would be pretty obvious if any vehicles came down there considering nobody should know where it is. Price suggested that we fly over and drop in about half a mile from the house and kill anybody that stood in our way – but leave Michael alive. You knew without a doubt, Michael knew you and 141 were coming.

Your eyes grew heavy from Ghost gripping your thigh and Soap rubbing your shoulder. You decided it would be best to get all the rest you could before tomorrow night. You leave the briefing room and head towards the bedroom, your feet feeling heavier with each step. Paranoia set in thinking if the drug was still harking your system, but deep down you knew it was from your mind over working on different thoughts.

Your skin felt oily from the amount of times your body flustered in the briefing room and you wanted to shower and wash the 'sinful' thoughts from your mind before getting into bed. Not like it mattered from how dirty they had become from Ghost fucking you sweetly into the bed. Your stomach fluttered from the thoughts of the last few nights and how careful he was with you. Patient and kind – which was the opposite of Lieutenant Riley.

You strip your clothes in the bedroom, making a trail to the bathroom before stepping onto the cold tiles and turning the water on in the shower. The familiar steam filled the shower, and you stepped in, hanging your head low to allow the hot water to knead your neck. You closed your eyes as the water ran over your face and dripped off the end of your hair and chin.

The heat of the water made your knees weak, and they shook to support you as your hand reached out to hold yourself up against the wall. Your breaths became deeper as your head became lighter.

"Harley?" a Scottish accent asked.

You fluttered your eyes open and answered breathily, "Yes." You heard his footsteps getting closer but approaching with caution.

"You okay?" he asks.

The shower door opened, and your heavy eyes slowly found his amber ones. Ghost reached into the shower and turned the water a little colder – your breathing becoming better. "You're going to pass out if you keep it that hot," Ghost said to you with concern in his voice.

You remove your hand from the wall and slowly stand up. The door to the bathroom shuts and the sound of the lock clicking in place echoed your eardrums. Your eyes darted from amber to blue as both sets stared back.

Ghost took a step towards you and reached his hand up to your wet face, "How about we shower with you, yeah?"

You nodded your head and shut the shower door, adjusting the water a little hotter – but not as hot as before. You could see the figures of them stripping out of their clothes from the fogged glass and the sound of their gear hitting the floor.

The shower door opened, and your heart fluttered. Nervousness kicking in. "Have you washed yet love?" Ghost asks you.

You shake your head no. Ghost steps in first in front of you as his body towers yours - the water runs over his neck and shoulders. You always admired when Ghost took his mask off and showed you his face. It was almost like a Christmas present you would never get tired of unwrapping.

Soap stepped in and closed the shower door, standing behind you – and here you were with two of the world's most dangerous killers and you between them. Soap grabbed a the washcloth and handed it to Ghost as he wet it and lathered it with soap. He handed the bar to Soap so he could wash your back as Ghost washed your front.

You sucked in a breath of air as Soaps hands collided with your bare skin – leaving a sudsy trail. His hands weren't as rough or as big as Ghosts, but they were comforting and kind. Soap pressed hard into your tight muscles as he washed you. Your hands fly up to Ghosts chest to brace yourself as he washed your front.

You close your eyes from the sensation of being pampered and taken care of. You leaned your head to the side as your breathing became heavier from the overwhelming feeling inside you. Ghost dropped the washcloth – the wet sound colliding with the floor. He quickly crashed his lips to yours as his hand found your freshly shaved pussy – inserting two fingers.

A moan escaped your lips as you felt a hand in your hair to pull your head back as Soap nipped at the sweet part of your neck. Your skin flared with goosebumps from the sensation that was taking over your body. Your breathing fell heavier as Ghost brought his fingers in and out of you hard while Soap forced your head back and nipped at your neck – marking his territory in the process.

"You think she likes this, Johnny?" you hear Ghost ask.

You felt Soap smile against your skin, "Oh indeed LT, but I think she wants more."

A whimper comes out of you when you feel Ghost remove his fingers from your slick pussy.

"Open," he demands.

You look at him with that devilish look, "No".

He jerks his head back at your defiance before gripping your jaw and squeezing, "Don't make me tell you again," he warned.

Soap bit down hard on your neck, causing you to gasp as Ghost filled your mouth with his two fingers coated in your slick wetness.

"Mmm," Ghost hummed, "That's a good girl." Your tongue danced over his fingers, tasting yourself and how sweet you were. You felt Soap remove himself from behind you. Your shoulders slack from the missing heat that was keeping you warm behind you.

Ghost removed his fingers from your mouth, "On your knees and face me princess."

You turn your head to look back and see Soap sitting on the shower floor with his back against the wall. Your eyes widen when you see him stroking his cock – realizing him and Ghost were damn near the same size.

You felt Ghosts hands on your shoulders as he applied pressure – forcing you down. You step back to spread your legs over Soaps and start to squat. Soaps hands find your waist to guide and support you on your way down. You get on your knees to a more comfortable position as you hover over Soaps thick cock – teasing him.

You look up at Ghost as he towers over your small frame, eye level with his cock. His cock was another favorite thing you loved about him. How it made you feel and most of all, how it looked. Thick, long and veiny. It suited him and from the looks of it, Soaps was about the same.

You feel Soap pulling you down by your waist, wanting to feel how tight and wet you are. You knew he wanted to feel your tight pussy wrap around him, but you also loved teasing him just as much.

Ghost looked down at you with lust filled eyes, "Sit," he demanded. His tone low and dark.

You swallowed hard and allowed Soap to pull you down onto him. The head of his cock pushed past your wet folds as he entered you. "Bloody hell Harley!" he moans out.

Your mouth flies open as he fills you, Ghost taking this opportunity to fill your mouth with his cock – a deep grunt radiating through him. You lower yourself about halfway on Soap before coming back up slowly, teasing the poor man. He grips your hips harder and forces you all the way down onto his cock.

You jerk your head back and let out a loud moan as Ghost grabs your hair at the back of your head and forces you to take all his cock down your slender throat. Your loud moans were suffocated by him.

Soap shifted his hips upwards, matching your rhythm as you bounced up and down on his cock while Ghost throat fucked you. Every time you gagged, Ghost forced all of himself down your throat, holding you there.

"That's a good girl," Soap praised from behind you. Your eyes rolled in the back of your head as you changed your rhythm of bouncing up and down to grinding back and forth.

"Look at you on your knees for me," Ghost praised as his deep voice shook everything in you. He removed his hand from your hair and cupped your chin, feeling his thick self-sliding in and out of your warm mouth.

You bucked your hips harder and faster as the men in the shower praised you. "That's it Lass, just like that," Soap moaned. He removed one of his hands from your hips and slapped your ass, hard. You arched your back from the sudden sting, allowing him to go deeper and Ghost to go even further down your throat.

The warm igniting feeling deep in your stomach came back around, but this time it was more intense. A feeling you had never felt, but you could tell it was strong. Soap drew his hand back again and slapped your ass in the same spot even harder. You open your mouth as far as you can to let out a scream, but gagged immediately as Ghost slammed his cock back down your throat.

"I think she likes it Johnny," Ghost says – his voice heavy.

You moan around Ghosts cock sending vibrations up to him. Your pussy starts to clench around Soap as he grabs you by your hair, forcing your back against his chest – removing your mouth from Ghost. Your legs are spread wide as Ghost has a full display of Soaps cock stretching your tiny pussy wide.

Soap pumps into you hard and fast and his other hand covers your mouth to suppress your load moans. You rest your head into the crook of his neck while your back arches against him. Your eyes roll in the back of your head as Soap mercilessly fucks you.

"You take me so well Harley," Soap grunts in your ear, "I know you can see my cock sliding in and out of you," his words pause as he continues to pump into you.

You writhe against him as your moaning becomes more frequent, "Ahh, she's right there LT."

You hear Ghost growl as he squats down and reaches for your swollen clit. You shake your head back and forth protesting the love of your life not to. You couldn't take any more of this tortuous bliss.

Ghost quickly rubs your swollen clit back and forth with his thumb as you let out a muffle scream – your slick walls clenching tightly around Soaps thick cock. You try to close your legs, but Soap has them wide open and forced open from his, allowing Ghost to torture you even more.

Ghost watches as your pussy contracts around Soap and rubs your clit even harder. You close your eyes as your world was now filled with all kinds of colors and your body felt like it was light as a feather.

"I'm about to come," Soap grunts, "Where do you want me to come beautiful?" he asks with desperation in his voice.

You open your heavy eyes, "I-in me," you breathe out.

Soap fucks you harder as Ghost continues to rub your swollen clit, "Say my name," Soap moans out.

"Jo-johnny," you moan.

"Again," this time his voice darker as he thrusted into your hard.

"Johnny!" you scream.

Soap grunted as he felt your pussy clench and grip him. His cock thrusting into you hard and slow, savoring every moment and not wanting to waste any of his come. Your body collapsed onto his as his chest heaved up and down, your body lifting and falling with each of his breaths.

"Your not done yet love," Ghost said as he grabbed your arm and lifted you off Soap. He removed the wet hair out of your face and placed a kiss on your lips, "You need to clean up your mess," he says with a sly grin.

Ghost turns you around and you get on you hands – already on your knees as you brace yourself with your hands. You feel Ghost press himself against your sore entrance as he shoves himself into you. You arch your back and let out a gasp from the forceful intrusion.

You bend down even lower and take Soaps cock in your mouth – tasting the sweetness of you and the saltiness from him. The mixture being a perfect blend. Your moans vibrated his cock as Ghost fucked you from behind – each of his hard trust allowing you to deepthroat Soap even more.

Soap held your hair as he watched your mouth wrap around him. You slowly looked up into his ocean blue eyes as you bobbed your head up and down on him, "Goddamn," he groaned, "You truly are beautiful."

You furrowed your brows at the sweet compliment. Ghost grabbed you by your hair and forced you to look Soap in his eyes, "That's my sweet girl," Ghost praised. His rhythm picking up. Soaps eyes went from yours to your breasts that jolted with each thrust. You melted under Ghosts touch as your eyes started to roll in the back of your head and your moans filling the bathroom.

"I think she's going to come again LT," Soap said as he strokes his cock again. Ghost forces your head back down onto Soaps cock – you gagging in the process. Soap moans loving the way you sound around him.

"B-baby?" you moan out as you remove your mouth from Soap - reaching a hand back to Ghost.

He grabs your hand and holds it at your back before taking the other one and holding them both there. "Yes my love?" he grunts.

Before you could answer, Soap grabs your head and forces you back onto his cock. You were at their will and their mercy from your hands being bound behind your back.

Soap lifts your head for a moment, tears streaming down your face from his thick cock stretching your throat, "I-im about to c-." You were cut off as Soap forced you back onto him.

"Oh, I know you are love," Ghost cooed, "I feel your tight pussy throbbing for me."

Ghost fucked you harder, your pussy swollen from the large intrusions that made you feel like heaven. You continued to gag on Soaps cock as you felt him twitch in your mouth.

"Who do you belong to?" Ghost asked you in a dark sultry tone.

Soap lifted your head and looked you in the eyes as you answered, "You do Simon."

Soap shakes his head with a devilish grin on his face and forces your head back down.

"No," Ghosts tone not changing. "Who do you belong to?" he asks again.

Soap lifts your head back up and you gasp for air, "To...you and Johnny," you moan out. Ghost growls as Soap pushes your head back down onto his cock.

"That's right my sweet girl," Ghost moans out as he picks up his pace, "Say my name love. Say who's fucking you."

Soap lifts your head for just a moment, "Simon" before shoving his cock back into your mouth. "Simon," you say around Soaps cock. You hear Ghost growl in approval behind you. You feel his cock twitch and his hot come spilling deep inside you. Your moans were suffocated from Soaps cock as he forced your head all the way down – coming again, coating your throat with his hot come.

Ghost jerks you up by your arms and has your body flush against his. He wraps his hand around your throat, "Swallow."

You look Soap in his blue eyes as you swallow his come. Your throat moving up and down as it slides down. Ghost felt you swallow against his hand, "That's my good girl," he says as he places a sweet kiss on your head.

Soap stands up and reached down to help you up – your legs weak and your body felt fragile. Ghost and Soap both washed you again, and then themselves before stepping out of the shower to dry off. They dried you off and Ghost carried your tired body to the bedroom, setting your down on the bed. Soap covered you up as your eyes closed and a deep sleep took over you. 

A/N: I really hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I did 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 891 26
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
910K 27.7K 54
You never thought you'd be more than just a Artillery and Missiles Officer, you never thought you actually go out into the field in the midst of war...
479K 13.2K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
3.5K 63 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...