Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

35. thirty-five

45.8K 4.2K 1.4K
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

First of all, thank you so much for all the sweet and motivational words you wrote for me in the last chapter 🥺
Like you guys are the sweetest of all. I don't know how come I be so so blessed to have you as My readers.

I love you all so much but I know, you won't love me like before after reading this chapter 🥲

Anyways, phir bhi, Happy reading🫶

"Aadhya, you sure you don't want to come with us?" Avantika asked her as the whole family was going for a wedding event. She shook her head as she was't feeling good to go anywhere.

"Aap log jao, Maa. I'm really not feeling that great." She told them.

(You should go,)

"Are Mamma, Samjha kro. Bhai ke Bina inka kahi bhi man thodi lagta hai." Riya said, giving a teasing smile to her.

(Maa, you should understand. She won't go anywehere without bhai.)

"Aur nhi to kya. Bhai isn't coming to the wedding to bhabhi bhi nhi chalegi. Simple." Aadhya tried to hide her smile hearing Rithik's words.

(Exactly. Bhai isn't coming to the wedding hence bhabhi won't go as well.)

"Bas ho gya abhi. Chalo." Divya pulled both of them with herself while Avantika patted her cheeks with a smile.

(Enough now. Let's go.)

"We'll be back in few hours. Take care until then." She nodded and waved at her mother-in-law as the whole family walked out of the house to attend the event.

Aadhya plopped on the couch, thinking what she should do in the meantime before her husband arrives and she had to keep herself busy to avoid the overthinking.

Standing up, she went into the kitchen as something plopped in her head.

"What if I cook something for him?" She nodded at herself and opened the fridge to look at what she could cook.

There were everything she might need to cook anything so opening Youtube, she started searching for some recipes which she could be easily cooked and might taste good as well.

After looking at almost 15 random videos, she finally decided to make Paneer makhmali for him. As long as she could remember, he liked Paneer.

"Ma'am." She flinched at her place hearing a sudden voice and turned to look at the family cook who was standing there.

"Do you need something or should I cook something for you?" He asked but she shook her head denying it.

"No, it's fine. I'll cook something by myself." Nodding at her, the cook turned his heels to leave the kitchen.

Aadhya kept the mobile on the kitchen island and connecting her earpods, started taking out the ingredients she'll be needing to cook the dish.

She took out cashews, mind leaves, coriander leaves, Paneer, ginger, curd and every other thing she needed.

Following the instructions, she made a thick paste first and added the Paneer cubes to it and kept it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.

As instructed, she sautéed onions and other things before adding the marinated paneer inside it as instructed. Every thing she was adding or doing as instructed wasso careful so that she don't mess up. She was making something for him, for the first time and that too without any help. She didn't want something to go wrong.

Keeping it aside, she thought of making chapatis. So she took the flour in a utensil and searched for a video where she needed to see how to make a dough for it.

As instructed she added water in it and tried to mould it but then, It turned out to be a semi liquid rather than how it was shown.

Biting her lips, she didn't know what to do and sighed.

"Ma'am, should I help?" She heard the voice of the cook again and jumped at her place. Now Taking his help was only option which was left with her so she nodded her head with embarrassment.

Trying to hold back his smile, the chef walked into the kitchen and waited for her to give him some space.

He added some flour to the already ruined batter and moulded the dough. Aadhya watched the action he was performing so smoothly.

"Should I make chapatis?" The cook asked but she shook her head.

"Thank you, but I'll do that myself." The chef nodded and went away from there.

___

"Bas bhai, aaj iski kahani khatm Kar Dena. Roz roz yha aane me aalas aata hai muje." Dhruv commented and in return, received a glare from his best friend who opened the gate of an old building where Karan was.

(End this story once and all. I'm too lazy to come here everyday.)

Turning on the lights before they closed the door, they walked inside and saw Karan's pathetic body tied on the chair. His head was hanging low with his eyes closed.

Taking a glass of water, Ayansh splashed water on his face harshly. They waited for him to open his eyes but he didn't.

"Mar gya kya? Kal tak to zinda tha." Dhruv mumbled, looking at Karan's body as it showed no moment.

(Is he Dead? Until yesterday he was alive.)

They walked a little more closer and Ayansh held his hair to jerk his head upwards until both of them noticed his slit throat.

Taking a proper view of his body, they noticed how he was stabbed at multiple parts of his body which weren't prominent due to past wounds.

"Who killed him?" Ayansh asked still surprised by the fact that it was someone else who ended his life.

"Exactly, no one knew he was here except us, Reyaan and Shivam." Dhruv sighed as two of them started walking away from there after making sure that he wasn't alive anymore.

"Don't drop me here. Let's go to your house." Dhruv proposed as he saw Ayansh stopping the car in front of his residency.

"No one is at home." He informed and unlocked the car, waiting for his best friend to leave.

"Tabhi to, we can watch the match." Dhruv suggested with excitement but in return, received a look from Ayansh.

"Nikal ja or else I have to throw you out of the car."

(Just go.)

"Mean." Dhruv mumbled before he opened the door of the car and walked out and Ayansh started the engine of the car, driving to his home.

The moment he walked into the house as the househelper opened the gate for him, he inhaled a burning smell and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What's going on? Where's this buring smell coming from?" He asked one of the househelper walking inside.

"Actually, Ma'am is cooking." He heard the man saying and his pupil dilated.

He knew no one was at home except Aadhya so it must be her he was referring to as Ma'am.

"Aur tum logo ne use roka nhi?" He snapped at them and dropping his bag at the same place, rushed into the kitchen. He was about to walk inside but stopped at the doorstep.

(And you guys didn't stop her.)

He watched his wife as she held the chapati in her hand and took a proper view. It wasn't round at all, he didn't know which kind of shape it was and it made him chuckle but his heart swelled up with happiness seeing her cook.

But the next moment he saw her hissing as she tried to lift a chapati off the iron pan and immediately rushed to her.

"Aadhya." He snapped at her and took the chapati from her hand before he turned off the gas and looked at her.

There was flour on her forehead, her cheeks and her hairs were messed up. Her cheeks were flushed red because of the heat of the stove. His gaze went to her hands which were a little red.

"Who told you to do this?" He scolded her, seeing her condition. She even had a burnt mark on her wrist which passed him off.

"Cooks ki kami hai kya yha pe? Do I pay these guys just for you to get hurt huh?" He raised his voice at her and before she could say anything, he called the cook, loud and clear.

(Is there not any Cooks here?)

The cook stood in front of him immediately and a few more staff were lined up behind him.

"Why do I pay you guys? Can't you do your own work? You're paid for working here." He lashed out on them, gritting his teeth and they stared at the ground, not having the Courage to speak in front of him.

"Ayansh, they were ready to help me. I was reluctant and told them not to." Aadhya's words gained her attention as she chewed her lips in embarrassment and looked at the staff who weren't even at fault.

"I'm sorry. You all got scolded because of me." He sighed listening to his wife and then looked at the staff.

"I'm sorry." He apologised to them.

"My wife is just......stupid." He mumbled the last word to himself and pulled her with himself to the hall and made her sit on the couch and went to take the first aid box.

"Kisne kha khana banane ke liye?" He schooled her, shaking his head and sat in front of her before taking her hand into his and started applying burn relief cream.

(Who told you to cook?)

You doubted on this Man, Aadhya. How can you?

"I just wanted to cook....something for you." He didn't know if he should scold her more and stress about it that she burned her head or should jump around doing happy dance that she was cooking for him.

"Kisne kha?" He tried to hide his smile and maintained his deadpanned expressions. Her face fell because she thought he'd be happy to see her cooking for him, but it was Exactly opposite.

(Who asked?)

"I just wanted to." She mumbled and stared at her hands before he held her chin with his one hand and made her look at him.

"You should have taken some help. Hath jala diya Tumne apna." He said with concern. She smiled a little and looked at her hand which he was holding.

(You burned your hand.)

For what I thought about you, I should get a better punishment than this.

"It's fine. It will be fine till tomorrow." She mumbled and heard his stomach growling and let out a chuckle.

"Thank you. You thought of cooking for me, that's more than enough for me." He leaned in front of her and kissed her hands.

A while later, they both settled on the dining table and Ayansh looked at the food in front of her. It was Paneer Makhmali and chapatis.

It might not be the best dish out there but it was made by his wife, which made it stand out from every dish he saw or had tasted.

"Thodi si Jal gyi na?" She pouted and looked at the chapatis which were yellow at some points and black at other.

(It's burnt.)

"Vaaps banau?" She was about to get up when he held her hand to make her sit back on the chair.

(Should I cook again?)

He was still surprised by the fact that where this idea of cooking even came to her mind. A few days ago, she made Kheer for him and now this. Who was spoiling her with all these ideas.

"Baitho tum yha." He told her and taking a bite, kept it in front of her mouth.

(Sit here.)

She ate the first bite and her expressions hardening tasting the food. The Paneer was a little salty and one could taste bitterness of the chapatis since they were burned.

It wasn't delicious. It wasn't even close to that. One can just eat to fill their tummy, that's it.

"It's not at all good. See, it's salty." She said to him and was about to slide away the plate.

"But it's really okay. I like the taste." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as he kept eating the food she made as if he has never eaten something more delicious than this.

"I guess we should have some ice-cream, knowing how well the food tasted." Aadhya mocked her skills after they were done with the dinner and went inside the kitchen.

She took out the ice-cream from the fridge and and two bowls and heard the footsteps entering into the kitchen before she felt his presence just behind her.

He picked up one bowl and kept it aside before he took the scoop and ice-cream from her.

She shivered a little as he was towering her, his front clearly touching her back and keeping his chin on her shoulder, scooped out some ice-cream for them.

"We can have it from one bowl and one spoon. You know, sharing is caring." He mumbled in her ear before his lips brushed against her skin of the neck.

She closed her eyes at the contact and turned around to face him.

"I really liked what you cooked for me" She gave him an offended look before he shook his head to deny whatever he was thinking.

"I'm saying the truth. It was actually good coming from you, who never cooked." He kissed her cheeks and held a spoon of ice-cream in front of her.

She ate it and taking the spoon from him and held it in front of her after taking some ice-cream.

He held her hand and made her eat the ice-cream before he leaned closer. His hand traveled to her neck to stroke her skin before he attached his lips with hers.

His other hand traveled to her waist before he picked her up to make her sit on the kitchen counter and parted her legs with his knee and stood in between.

She gasped as he leaned even more closer and slided his tongue inside her mouth, sucking her lower lip and tasting the sweetness in her mouth.

"Aadhya......" He called her, sending the vibrations in her body that rose the hair on her arms and on the back of her neck.

"I don't know for how long I'll be able control myself," He mumbled against her lips and pulled out. He watched as she panted a little with her eyes closed before he started kissing her again.

No it wasn't one of those soft kisses where you shower your partner with love, it was one of those wild ones when you tell them how much you're longing for them.

"He hand traveled to her hair before he gripped handful of her hair, not to hurt her and his lips traveled from her lips to her jaw as her hands roamed in his hair.

She felt her body heating up with his every action and tried to close her legs but this man was insatiable and a tease. He didn't let her and started nibbling her jaw.

"Ansh, we...." She couldn't form the sentence she wanted to and exhaled a sharp breath.

"Hmm..I know. We aren't in the room." He mumbled against her skin and looked at her.

"I just wanted to taste some ice-cream." He smirked, seeing her flushed face and let out a laugh when she slapped his hand.

Before he could lean again to kiss her, she shoved a spoon full of ice-cream in his mouth.

"That's how you taste a ice-cream." She mumbled, jumping off the counter and walking out of the kitchen.

Ayansh scratched his skin, feeling a little itchy but ignoring the feeling, he followed her outside with the bowl of ice-cream.

"Sab log Kab tak aayenge?" Aadhya asked once getting out of the bathroom after changing into something more comfortable and saw him scratching his skin.

(When everyone will be back?)

"What happened?" She asked and went near him to see rashes on his neck and hands and her eyes widened with concern.

"It's nothing." He mumbled but feeling itchy all over his skin, he started scratching again.

"It seems some sort of allergy." She guessed and looked at him. Ignoring his words, he shook his head.

"Nothing to worry about. I'll be fine." She looked at him in disbelief as how could he even ignore this allergic reaction on his body.

"We need to go to the doctor." She announced and went inside the closet to change her shorts. When she came back, his eyes and lips were swollen and he was breathing heavily.

"Ayansh." Panick rushed through her veins as she went to him and held his hand.

"Aadhya." He called her, feeling dizzy before he was dragged out of the room carefully.

"Here have some water and Breath okay." He could feel how scared she was at the moment as she drove for the hospital.

Her eyes filled with tears as she saw his breathings getting shallower with each passing second.

"Ayansh, hold on. Take some deep breaths okay...." She mumbled, her lips trembling looking at his condition. He couldn't speak as if his throat was clogged up.

As she pulled the brakes of the car, rushing out of the car, she called for some help since she alone wasn't capable of holding him.

"Tulip..." He called her with teary eyes before he collapsed on the stretched which was called for him. Her heart sank into the pit of her stomach as she followed the nurses inside the hospital.

She wasn't allowed to walk into the room but her legs gave up the second the door of the hospital room was closed. She didn't know what to think, what to do. The thought of something happening to him was scaring her to the core, to that extent that she wasn't able to breath.

"Bhai.." She mumbled before she looked for her phone in her pocket. She dialled Reyaan's number with shaky hands and couldn't stop from tears rolling down her cheeks.

She shut her eyes closed as negative thoughts clouded in her head after she hanged up. She prayed to the god with shaky hands. She didn't know what exactly happened.

It happened so sudden that she didn't even get time to react on it and now when he was inside the hospital room while she waited for him outside, it felt like she was fighting a battle against time. Every passing minute felt like a year.

A few minutes later, the doctor walked out of the room and wiping her Tears, she rushed to the doctor.

"Doctor, what happened to him? Is he alright?" She desperately asked.

"Calm down Mrs. Rajvanshi." The doctor said.

"It was an anaphylatic shock, most probably due to something he has eaten even when he's allergic to." She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion listening to doctor. She didn't know what had cause him this allergic reaction.

"I have given him the injection and he'll be fine and will wake up soon but please ask him to avoid something he's allergic to since it could be fatal as well. It could have lead to a cardiac arrest as well." The doctor went away from there soon after.

"Aadhu." She turned around a little and saw Reyaan rushing to her.

"What happened? Ayansh? Is he alright?" He asked and sighed In relief when his sister nodded her head and told him everything what doctor had said.

"Food allergy?" Reyaan furrowed his eyebrows but soon realising something, looked at his sister.

"He didn't eat anything with mint in it or did he?" He asked. Aadhya thought for some time and realisation hit her like a rock as soon as she realised that she added mint leaves in Paneer makhmali.

"Vo bhai....I tried cooking Paneer makhmali and added mind leaves" She hesitantly mumbled.

"He's allergic to mint, Aadhya." Guilt rushed through her veins as she heard her brother. How could she not know this about him and how could she be careless.

"Muje nhi pta tha bhai."

(I didn't know.)

"Pta hai muje. Tuje nhi pta tha lekin us pyaar me pagal aadmi ko to pta hona chahiye na ki use kya khana hai kya nhi."

(You didn't know but he did yet that lovesick puppy ate even what he shouldn't have.)

Reyaan shook his head in disbelief that how could his best friend even eat something he's allergic to just because his wife cooked him.

"Wipped bastard." He mumbled to himself and cursed his best friend under his breath while Aadhya mindlessly stared at the ground.

She was feeling guilty of the fact that she didn't know a little detail about her own husband and her one mistake could have lead to something dreadful to him.

How could you Aadhya!

A while later when Reyaan left because he had to take care of the baby while Aditi would rest for some time, Aadhya walked into the provate hospital room in which he was shifted to and saw himp laying on the bed. According to the doctor, he'd wake up in a few hours.

She sat down near him and stared at the rashes on his body with glistened eyes.

Why did you even cook Aadhya. Na khana banati na Esa kuch Hota.

Agar kuch ho jata to. You don't even know what are his preferences yet you cooked without making sure if it will be good for him or not.

The trance of her thoughts broke when her phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw Rithik's name flashing on the screen.

Biting her lips, she thought for some excuse she could give him and the family because there was no way she was going to tell them that they were in the hospital. It was middle of the night and moreover she didn't want to worry them.

"Bhabhi, where are you and Where's bhai?" He asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Rithik Actually...we're at the penthouse. We'll be back in the morning or maybe afternoon okay." She informed him and hung up immediately.

She looked at him again, keeping her phone aside on the table. She still wasn't able to get that picture out of her head, when she saw him breathing unevenly, when he was fighting to even breath.

How could I do this!!

The next morning when Ayansh woke up, he slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the bright light of the room and finally realised that he was in the hospital.

He then recalled how he ended up in the hospital before he looked beside him to see Aadhya sleeping on the chair with her head on the bed.

"This girl." He shook his head and saw her shifting at her place. She opened her eyes and stared at him.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked, her voice turning hoarse because of the dry throat.

"Better." He mumbled with a smile and that didn't bought smile on her lips.

"You should have told me that you're allergic to Mint." She mumbled, recalling the events of last night. The thought of something happening to him was still scaring her.

"You cooked for me and I had no heart to deny it. I thought I'd take the medicine afterwards but I forgot." He responded with a faint smile and saw her eyes glistening with tears.

"You're so fucking stupid Ayansh. You don't know how scared I was last night. I still don't get it why did you eat that food if you knee that you're allergic to mint and why the hell will you even spoil your health. Pagal ho kya tum Bilkul." She bursted out as Tears finally rolled down her cheeks.

"Because you cooked for me.," He mumbled as if it wasn't the most stupid thing he had done in his life.

"And what about your health. Just because I cooked it doesn't mean you have to eat it. Your health comes first. You know what, you're the dumbest person alive to eat something which is hazardous to your own health." She snapped at him and wiping her Tears harshly before she attempted to walk out of the room but he held her hand to stop her.

"Actually the fault is mine. Look at me, I don't even know- Before she could complete her sentence, he jerked her body towards himself and she ended up falling on him.

The action was so quick that her heartbeat picked a pace and he wrapped her hands around her body, to not let her get up.

"I'm fine now, Tulip." He mumbled, removing a few hair strands from her face which was blocking his view.

"I'm sorry for concerning you but im absolutely fine now." He mumbled, kissing the tip of her nose but it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough for her heart ro believe.

Because according to her it was her fault. Even after months of marriage, she couldn't figure out about the things which were fatal to him. She felt like she didn't even know anything about him.

Teri vajah se Ayansh ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha Aadhya. Sirf Teri vajah se. You don't even deserve him. You don't deserve to be called as his wife, his life partner.

Because someone who cares for you, don't make blunders and play with the life of their partner and they know what's good for their partner and what's not but here, look at you, you don't even know what he's allergic to.

First you doubted him, now because of your mistake, he's lying in the hospital.

He won't forgive you if he ever got to know that I doubted him and our families, They'll never forgive me if they got to know that because of my mistake, he ended up in hospital after an anaphylatic shock.

But more than this, I won't be able to forgive myself. Ever for what I'm doing to him.

Ahaan Said it right. It's so hard to love me. Because of my insecurities, because of my mistakes, it's not easy to be with someone like me. That's the reason he choose Tara over me.

And if this continued, someday he'll also choose someone over me because I'm not worth loving. If I was, he wouldn't have ended up in hospital.

She got up from him immediately from him and looked at anywhere but him.

"Kya hua?" He asked twitching his eyebrows in confusion and sat straight on the bed. She have never pushed him away before this. At least not like this.

(What happened?)

"Nothing." She gulped down the hurt and guilt.

"Tulip." She heard him calling again and looked at him.

I'm not a Tulip Ansh. I'm a rose, which came with thorns, the thorns of insecurities and fears, thorns of mistakes and it'd hurt anyone who'll try to come close to me like I'm hurting you right now.

_______

Aadhya was sitting in her room, mindlessly typing on her laptop. Two days since that incident and she haven't been able to brush away that memory.

"Tulip," She heard her name being called. As much as this name made her heart flutter earlier, now it only triggered her insecurities, only guilt tripped her.

She looked in the direction and saw her husband walking towards her with his hands behind his back.

Coming to her, he kneeled down on the ground beside the bed and smiled at her.

"Abhi tak maaf nhi Kiya na Tumne muje!" He mumbled knowing well how distant she was behaving since last two days. He deserved it maybe, for not telling her about his allergy.

(You didn't forgive me yet?)

"I got you something." Ahe heard him saying as he pulled the bouquet of flowers in front of her.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have acted stupid afterall it was about my health right." She shook her head and keeping her laptop aside, faced him.

"It was my fault, Ayansh." He furrowed his eyebrows listening to her and got up.

"What nonsense-

"No, it's not nonsense. See, I'm your wife yet I don't know what you're allergic to. What you should eat and what you shouldn't. Remember, when it was your birthday, I didn't even know about your birthday until Aditi bhabhi told me." She mumbled, looking into his eyes as her eyes filled with tears again and she hated it.

She hated how she ended up crying on every small thing. He surely didn't deserve someone as weak as her.

"Isme birthday kha se aa gya?" He asked in disbelief. He didn't know where it was all coming from.

(Where did this birthday thing came from?

"And you know, it's not even that serious. We didn't marry each other with our will. You were bound to replace your brother who cheated on me." Ayansh ran his hands through his hair after keeping the flowers aside and held her hands.

"What are you even saying? Shadi, birthday, replacement, kha se aa rha Hai ye sab?" He asked, trying to maintain his calm.

"Tell me clearly, what's going on in your head? Hmm?" He asked further and she pulled her hand back.

The amount of care and love he has always shown her was what made her heart clench. How could he be so patient with her even when she was so messed up in her own head.

How was he even living with her when she was struggling to live with her own self, when she was suffocating in her own mind, in her own body.

"We should...." She gulped down and switched her glance from him to the floor, not looking into his eyes because she didn't have the courage to say while looking into his eyes.

"We should what?" He asked and held her arms meanwhile she felt her heart getting heavy each passing second.

If asking for divorce was right then why she felt as if she was committing a sin. Why her heart was betraying her at the moment. Why she wasn't able to say what she wanted to.

"Kya hua?" He stepped closer and asked her again, palming her face between his hands. His heart pounded in his ribcage as he saw her not even looking at him.

(What happened?)

"We should get," She licked her lips as tears rolled down her cherks without her knowledge. Inhaling a deep breath, she removed his hands from her face and glanced at him before staring on the wall behind him.

"We should get divorce." She breathed out and held her breath. A moment of silence followed after what she said.

"We should what?" He asked after a moment, blinking his eyes with a thought that maybe he misheard something.

"I think I misheard you." He chuckled, trying to overcome the building anxiety in his body and rubbed his index over his forehead.

"Yeah I surely misheard you. No way you said that." He nodded his head and pointed at her and saw her wiping her Tears that rolled down her cheeks.

"Tulip..." He called her but she shook her head.

"You heard it....it right...we sh...should....get divorce." She sobbed and looked at him, lifting her eyelashes. His body stiffened at her words and for a moment he didn't know what to Say and where it was coming from.

"Pagal ho gyi ho tum?" He snapped at her. A shiver ran down her spine as she heard his angry voice.

(Are you insane?)

"Do you understand what the fuck you're blabbering. Samaj aa rha Hai tumhe kya bol rhi ho tum?" He held her shoulders and shook her while she pressed her lips together to hold back her sobs.

(Are you getting what are you saying right now?)

"We're. Not. Getting. A. Bloody. Divorce."

He declared loud and clear with stern voice and stepped back. No way even in the hell he was leaving her and he was sure about it.

She looked up at him. His eyes were red, nose flaring with anger, fist clenched as if he was trying to hold himself back.

"It's best for us-

"Shut up." She flinched as he pointed at her angrily.

"Just shut up. You don't even know what you're saying. You're asking for a bloody divorce Aadhya. What's wrong with you? No What's wrong with us that you're thinking like this?"

She clutched on the fabric of her dress, looking away while his heart clenched with the thought of letting her go. How could she even think of something like this. Wasn't she the one who was ready to give their relationship a chance then what went wrong?

His worst fear that he'll never be her first priority came true. She was thinking about leaving him and the thought was Enough to shook his to the core of his heart.

"Say something dammit." She shivered because of the intensity of his voice which didn't go unnoticed by him. He gulped down the lump in his throat and held her hands again.

Cursing under his breath, He inhaled a deep breath.

"Can you please tell me what happened? Did I do something? Please tell me, mene Kuch galat Kiya kya Aadhya?" She shook her head at his question and wiped her Tears before looking at him.

(Did I do something wrong?)

"You didn't do anything Ayansh." She hiccuped as she tried to hold back her Tears. She wasn't even able to speak something, looking at her state. She looked miserable, vulnerable, as if she'd collapse anytime if someone didn't hold onto her.

"Okay then. Divorce is not even the last thing We'll be having. You and me," He pointed at her and then at himself with a determination. The determination to never let her go, to make everything right.

"we're working on all the shits together. Everything that has screwed up your mind. I'll work on Everything I need to But I can't let you go." He shook his head. His words firm as firm as a rock.

"It's not about you. It's about me Ayansh. My fears, I'm insecure-

"Doesn't matter. You're married to me and you're a part of me now. Whatever that belongs to you belongs to me as well so we're working on it together because no, I can't afford to lose you." He cut her off in the middle as if he wasn't ready to hear any explanation, any excuse of what she wanted him to do because any excuse, any reason would sound Dumb to his heart.

Because there was no reason for which he would let her go.

"Ayansh please understand-

"Understand what? That you want me to let you go. No, I can't do that."

"Listen to me once-

"No. Keep all the reasons to yourself Aadhya. I won't listen a thing from you." He growled, trying to control the building anger still not believing why she wanted a divorce from him.
A part of him was already broken knowing that she wanted to leave him but he couldn't let his heart shatter into pieces.

"You have to. You can't force me to live with you. I want divorce because I can't ruin your life with my insecurities. You don't deserve someone like me. You deserve someone better. Someone who's not messed up as me." She shouted with frustration because he wasn't even trying to listen to her. Tears gathered in her eyes and her throat was clogging up. Her chest heaved up and down as adrenaline rushed in her veins.

It wasn't her speaking at the moment but her insecurities and fears.

"Someone who's not fucking insecure like me. Someone who don't doubt herself and her relationship at every single step. Someone who doesn't even know what's wrong for you and what's not. Someone who forgets your important days. You deserve someone who knows how to be patient, how to trust. You deserve someone better-.

"I wouldn't have loved you for 7 bloody years just to deserve someone better, Aadhya."

He shouted on the top of his lungs without caring about the fact that his whole family might have listened to it. He inhaled some sharp breaths, grinding his teeth. His gaze was piercing her soul while a shiver ran down her spine listening to his words.

The wall of the rooms which were hearing an argument earlier were now filled with a thick silence.

"I fucking loved you, always. When you were single, when you were dating my asshole brother and now as well. I have been always loving you Aadhya Ayansh Rajvanshi." The words held more intensity than his voice.

Her name felt as if he was claiming his ebery right on her as if, she belonged with him, everytime, just like her name.

"Do you think all this while it was just a fucking act? Can't you look into my eyes and see how much I love you?" He gripped her shoulders while she was still trying to process everything he was saying.

This man was always in love with her and what she was doing? Doubting him, throwing him on a deathbed and now as well, she was hurting him.

"I don't fucking care if I deserve someone better because for me, you're the one I want. Always and forever so no, I'm not giving you a divorce." He declared and let go of her with a jerk. He stared into her eyes until She finally blinked her eyes and saw him stepping away.

"Ayansh- She outstretched her hand to reach out to him.

"No, you never saw it. The love I have for you. I was a foolish one to believe my fate that one day, it will be only me and you. One day, you'll love me back. Maybe not as much as I do but you'll but no. How can I forget that I'm just a bloody replacement in your life. It was always Ahaan. Even if he treated you the way you never deserved. How can I forget that you never loved me at the first place. How can I forget that I was forced into your life." His words did nothing but to add more into her guilty.

Her heart sank into the pit of her stomach looking in his hurtful eyes which were red and moistened by now. Almost on the verge of tearing up but he was trying to hold back.

"You're just like her, Aadhya. Selfish." The words pierced her heart like a dagger. Was she really acting selfish?

"Vo bhi chhod gyi muje, ye soche Bina ki how will I survive without her and you're doing the same. Tum bhi muje chhod ke jana chahti ho." He mumbled, his lips trembling.

(She left me, without thinking how will I survive and you...you also wants to leave me.)

"Par you know what, vo gyi to me jaise bhi jee liya lekin Tum gyi.....

he gulped down to relive his aching throat and wiped the Tears that rolled down his cheeks.

(But you know what, I lived when she left but you did, I won't be able to live anymore.)

"Tum chali gyi to me nhi jee paunga. Kabhi nhi."

Before she could stop him, he turned his heels around amd walked out of the room. She opened her mouth to get some air and fell down on the floor when her knees gave up.

She didn't know what to think or say anymore.

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed reading the chapter 🙂

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next chapter might take some time because I have exams from Wednesday so being a medical student, I have to study a lot

Be patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 22.1K 22
"He is a royal, She is a commoner. He can't love, She is eager to get hers. He tries to ignore her, She wants to waste every minute of her day on him...
1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.4K 86 5
These are some of the plots I wanted to write stories on but I guess I can't write on every one of them. Therefore I am sharing these. If any of you...
742K 57.7K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...