πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 78

1.2K 162 39
By Vikasini1911

Trio saw Aadhiran and Raghav sitting on the couch. Aadhira saw Aadhiran who was looking at them with angry eyes and she hid herself behind Seetha. Saranya came and stood beside Seetha.

Seetha kept the food parcel cover which they bought at food street, Yen da thoongalaya she asked.

Raghav: Neenga moonu perum varatumnu wait pannitu irunthom ma he said.

Seetha: Seri poi thoongunga she said and looked at Saranya and Aadhira, poi kuluchutu thoongunga ilati itching ah iruku she said. Both nodded their heads.

Seetha looked at Aadhiran, Dei avala kootitu po kaal valikuthu tired ah irukunu sonna she said.

Aadhira widened her eyes and looked at Aadhiran who was nodding his head still glaring at her.

Aadhiran: Va he called her while she gulped hard.

Aadhira: Na Seetha ma koo... before she could finish the sentence Aadhiran scooped her in his hands and started to walk towards their room.

Raghav: Ahh apa nanu he thought and looked at Saranya who was saying Good night to Seetha.

Raghav: Amma na vena..

Seetha interrupted, Nee va samy amma ku kaal romba valikuthu amuthi viduvayama she said and dragged him along with her to her room. Saranya chuckled and went to her room.

Meanwhile Aadhiran reached their room, Door open pannu he said.

Aadhira nodded and opened the door. Aadhiran directly took her to the washroom and made her stand. He opened the hot water and went to take her dresses which she needed. He came back to the washroom to put them in the hanger.

Aadhira: Sorry she said hugging him from behind.

Aadhiran suppressed his laugh and removed her hand from him.

Aadhira looked at him, Kovama irukengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama bayangara kovathula irukan he said with emotionless face. Tears brimmed in her eyes, Ipa na enna pannitanu neenga kovama irukenga na onnu thaniya pogalaya nanga moonu perum onna thana ponom ponga neenga venuna kovuchukonga pesati paravala she said all in one go.

Aadhiran bursted out laughing.

Aadhira looked at him and wiped her tears. Aadhiran stopped his laugh after seeing her and hugged her, paithiyam na yen un mela kova pada poran he asked and wiped the tears which again started to flow.

Aadhira: Apro yen moonchiya kovama vechu irunthenga apro enkita pesave ila she asked.

Aadhiran chuckled, Summa velayatuku pannan nee alugave start pannita ithula apa evalo periya dialogue he asked.

Aadhira leaned on his chest, Apa ungaluku kovam varalaya nanga moonu perum poitu ivalo late ah vanthathuku she asked.

Aadhiran made her look at him and dashed his head with hers and nodded as no, Na kova pada nee onnu sollama thaniya pogalaye amma Saranya kooda thana pona he asked.

Aadhira smiled.

Aadhiran kissed her forehead, Seri romba neram thanila adama seikarama kuluchutu va he said.

Aadhira nodded her head. He went to the kitchen to boil some hot water for her as the foods she had will cause digestion issues. Aadhira came out after taking a quick bath and searched for him but he was not there. She went to the vanity table, kept a small bindi and braided her hair loosely. She sat on the cot and started to massage her feet.

Aadhiran turned off the gas and went to Seetha's room. He saw Raghav was sleeping peacefully.

Seetha came out of the washroom, Enna Aadhi asked, seeing him.

Aadhiran: Hot water vechan ma ungaluku kondu vanthan he said and looked at Raghav, ivan yen inga thoongara he asked.

Seetha: Na thaan kutitu vanthan kuluchutu varanu sollitu pona athukula thoongitan she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head, Seri ma good night he said.

Seetha: Good night she said and he moved out. Seetha made Raghav lay properly and covered him with a duvet.

Aadhiran went to Saranya's room and knocked on the door. Saranya opened the door.

Aadhiran: Intha Saran hot water kuduchutu thoongu he said.

Saranya nodded her head, Ava chat items thaan sapta vera ethuvu ollunga sapadala she said.

Aadhiran: Pasicha ethathu kuduthukaran ilati vendam vomit panniruva he said.

Saranya nodded her head.

Aadhiran: Seri poi seikarama thoongu he said and went from there.

He came to their room and saw her massaging her legs, Intha itha kudi he said gave the water.

Aadhira looked at the water, ennathu she asked.

Aadhiran: Sudu thani d, erumai mathiri kandatha menchutu vanthu irukenga athu ellam digest aga vendama athuku thaan kudi he said and took her legs in his laps. He started to massage her legs.

Aadhira: Erumai oda purushan inuoru erunai thaan iruka muduyu she said.

Aadhiran: Kolupu d vera onnu ila he said. She drank the water and kept the glass on the table.

Aadhira: Podhum thoongalam enaku thookama varuthu she said and laid on the bed.

Aadhiran nodded his head and stopped massaging her legs. He laid beside her while covering them with a duvet. She hugged him and both slept quickly.

Next morning Aadhiran opened his eyes and saw her, who was sleeping, hugging the pillow which he kept on the other side of her. He got refreshed and went down. He saw Raghav who was sitting on the couch and sipping the coffee, Enga da yarayum kanom he asked.

Raghav: Ella tired la thoongaranga Kamala ma kitchen la irukanga poi coffee eduthuko he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and went to the kitchen to grab his coffee. He came back with coffee and sat along with Raghav. After some time Seetha came out while coughing. Pranav also came to the house at the same time.

Pranav: Yen deivathuku maru veshama he started to sing.

Raghav slapped his head, ada chi niruthu he said and looked at Seetha, Ma enna aachu he said and touched her forehead to check the temperature.

Aadhiran: Doctor ah vara sollava he asked.

Seetha: Athu ellam onnu vendam da just cough thaan she said.

Pranav: Dei na oru naal thaan da veetla ila athukulla yen amma ku kachal vara vechutengala da he asked, hugging Seetha, Ma na vanthutanala ini ungala na kannu kulla vechu pathukaranga vanga he said.

Raghav: Ama ivan vanthutanala ini nee nimathiya irukave mudiyathu Seetha he said.

Seetha: Dei yerkanave thala valikuthu konja neram summa irunga da she said while her mobile started to ring. She picked up the call.

Seetha: Sollunga doctor amma enga poitu irukenga enna solo trip ah she asked, hearing vehicles sound.

Lalitha: Athu ellam ila na airport poitu irukan konjam mumbai vara poganum athu thaan she said.

Seetha: Seri pathu batharama poitu va she said.

Lalitha: intha pooja vera vanthutalama surprise nu solli yen kita onnume sollama dhidirunu vanthuta avala anga thaniya vida bayama iruku na un veetuku vara sollata she asked.

Seetha: Othai vanguva ithu ethuku phone panni ketutu na yaratha poi kooputu vara sollaran she said.

Lalitha: Athu ellam vendam avale vanthuruva she said.

Seetha: Seri na pathukaran nee tension agama pathu poitu va she said.

Lalitha: Seri na veikaran nalaiku evening vanthuruvan avala konjam pathuko ethathu yaar kitayathu yosikama pesiruva she said.

Seetha: Athu ellam na pathukaran she said.

Lalitha said okay and both disconnected the call.

Aadhiran: Enna aachu yaar vara he asked.

Seetha: Pooja vanthu iruka ana intha namma doctor amma ku mumbai la oru work poitu iruka athu thaan inga vara sollatanu keta she said.

Pranav stood up, Seri mummy na ini ava pona apro varan he said.

Seetha sighed, Pranav inga va ukkaru she said.

Pranav: Avanga veetlaye iruka solla vendiyathu thana nee ethuku inga anupa sonna he asked pouting.

Seetha made him lay on her shoulder, apa ava chinna ponnu da edho theriyama sollita athuku inuma nee atha marakama nenachutu irupaya she asked.

Aadhiran and Raghav looked at the duo in confusion.

Raghav: Apudi enna da sonna he asked.

Seetha: Ungala US anupuna apro na Pranav ah hostel la irunthu kootitu vanthu weekend la vechupan ava oru naal ipudi than lalita edho vela irukunu enkita kondu vanthu vitutu pona. Rendu perum velayaditu irunthanga ivana pathu dhidirunu nee yen ingaye iruna un amma appa veetuku poga matayanu ketuta athuku ivanum bathiluku keela thali vitutu ivangalum ennoda amma than nee po d unga veetukunu sollitan. Avaluku keela vizhunthathula seriyana adi kai la analum ivanuku inu manasu aarala she said.

Raghav: Avaluku vaailayum adi pati irukanum he said.

Aadhiran: Dei ava kadakara po poi amma ku coffee eduthutu va he said.

He was sitting without moving.

Raghav: Seri na poi eduthu varan ma he said and was about to go. Pranav stopped him, onnu vendam nane poi eduthutu varuvan neenga onnu enga amma ku panna vendam Raghav he said.

Seetha chuckled, nee po thanga pulla she said.

Pranav pinched Seetha's cheeks and went from there.

Raghav: Intha kuruvi kootu mandaiyan tholla thangala da he said.

Aadhira came down and laid on Seetha's lap while she started to caresses her hair. Pranav came back with coffee at the same time and looked at Aadhira. Raghav noticed him, adei thaali keethu vitaratha da he said.

Aadhiran: Ama da ava anga edam irunthunu paduthuta he said.

Pranav: Ma na thana ukkanthutu irunthan he whined.

Seetha: Dei nee mothala poi kuluchutu va ipa thana duty muduchutu vara po she said and took the coffee from him.

Pranav: Seri pappa thana paduthutu pogatum he said and went from there.

Raghav: Ivan kooda epudi Seetha life ah run panna he asked with disappointed tone.

Seetha smiled seeing Pranav's disappearing figure, avan epavum special thaan da enaku she said.

Raghav: Athu thaan theriyume he said while twisting his lips. Saranya also came down and settled beside Aadhiran tiredly.

Aadhiran touched her forehead to check the temperature, Saran fever adikuthu he said.

Saranya: Ama konjama she said and leaned on his shoulder.

Raghav: Hospital poitu varalam va he said.

Saranya: Konja nerathula Seri agirum she said.

Seetha: Saranya poitu va po she said.

Aadhiran: Ama poitu va ilati adhigam agira poguthu dei pathu kootitu poitu va he said. Raghav nodded his head and took her to the hospital.

Aadhiran took Aadhira to their room as she was sleeping again.

Soon a girl came and called Seetha standing outside.

Seetha came out and looked at the girl, Pooja she said happily and hugged her.

Pooja: Aunty epudi irukenga she asked.

Seetha: nalla irukan ma va ulla polam she said and took her inside the house.

Pooja looked around the house, enga Aadhiran, Raghav, Pranav yarayum kanom she asked.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Sorry for the delay, actually konjam odambu Seri ila athu thaan update panna mudila.

Ethathu mistakes iruntha manichu.

Love you all❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Rr

Romance

149K 9.6K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😑 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOULπŸ˜‡ HE WAS DEVILπŸ‘Ώ SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFEπŸ‘Ό HE WAS FIREπŸ”₯ SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
25K 1.7K 39
hlo frnds ....this is my second story .........keeping supporting this story tooooπŸ’œπŸ’œ
35.6K 3.7K 35
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
600K 65.2K 155
Shivadith, a stern and formidable police officer, unexpectedly crossed paths with Ashwathy, a spirited B.Ed student, igniting a love that neither ant...