If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Beginning of the end

192 2 0
By LilJ1122

Mirio came to Izuku and eri.
Mirio:They want to talk to her.
Izuku:Are you ready eri?
Eri nodded no.She didn't want to let go of him. And she didn't want him to let go of her.What were they gonna do?Not force her,that's for sure.
Izuku:I'll handle it.
He lifted her and put her in Mirio's arms.Eri liked Mirio too.He was soft and strong when he held her.Izuku walked into the room.

Fatgum:Where's the little girl?
Izuku:She's not ready to come in yet.
A pro hero was about to say something when-
Izuku:That means we're going to give her time. Understood?
Everyone was silent.
Nighteye:Come sit with us Midoriya.
Izuku sits down.
Nighteye:All of us are going to raid the shie Haissaikai base.
Kirishima:No offense,but can't we just send Midoriya in?
Rock lock:There's no way in hell we're sending kids in first at the frontlines.
Nighteye:On the contrary,that's exactly what we're doing.Midoriya will head in as a one man army,taking the "bullets" down as he sees fit. When the time comes,he'll signal us and we'll swiftly finish them.
The debriefing was finished as Izuku was approached by Ryuko,the dragon hero.
Ryuko:Are you sure about this?If you feel pressured let us know.We're in this together.
Izuku spoke coldly.
Izuku:Sure we are.
Izuku had no plan to signal the heroes.They'd just get in the way.He'll disassemble the "eight bullets" himself.Little did he know,he wasn't the only one preparing for war.Overhaul had been put an ambulance being monitored by pro heroes.He laid conscious seeing a blood bag next to him filled with his blood.He had suffered nearly lethal damage from the punch.Suddenly,he sees his blood...moving?He was being driven across a street when suddenly a giant green beast appeared.

Lizard:ROAAAGGHH!!!
The lizard ran through the veichles,clawing and decaying cops and heroes single handedly.The hero Snatch stepped out.

Snatch:I'll handle this!Focus on the transport.
Snatch tried to hold the beast back with giant hands of sand but to no avail as the lizard simply tanked through the sand and made his way to snatch.Suddenly-

A blast of red liquid pushed the transport doors away as a wave of red liquid started to surround the truck.And through it a giant,slender and red monster emerged from the blood red wave.

???:RAAAAAHHH!!!!!
The scream was like a loud siren.Snatch was confused and stunned as the lizard roared back.

The green and red beasts clash,destroying the road beneath them.
At the raid
Anti-venom had arrived the house and has already taken out 6 of the 8 bullets.He approaches the last 2.

Rappa:Let's throw down!YOU AND ME KID!!
Anti-Venom knocks the man out in one punch.
Anti-Venom:You talk too much.
Tengai:You won't get past my wall.
Anti-venom effortlessly broke his barrier and knocked him out.And just like that,all 8 bullets were down.The beast stepped out as the heroes approached him.
Rock lock:What happened to signaling us?
Anti-Venom:Didn't need to.
Nighteye:Midoriya!Something happened to the transport carrying Overhaul!We'll handle these guys.Take Ryuko and Mirio with you and scope the situation out.
Anti-Venom,Ryuko,and Mirio went to the accident and saw an injured snatch.
Snatch:They weren't even concerned with me.
Anti-Venom:They?
As if to respond,both monsters roll out in front of the group.
Lizard:ROAAAAGGHHH!!!
The slender red beast now formed a visible shape.

Carnage:RAAAAAAAAAAOO!!!!
Mirio:What the hell?
Ryuko:That red guy looks like-
Anti-Venom:Like...ME!!
Ryuko used her quirk to transform into a dragon.

Ryuko:You two,back-
Anti-Venom charged ahead
Anti-Venom:You two take the giant lizard.This red beast...is mine!

Ryuko and Mirio head to the lizard.
Mirio:Time to use it.
Mirio's body and eyes began to glow.His body surges with power.

Mirio(thinking):One for all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 756 20
Izuku Yagi was Neglected and abused by his family and friends for being quirkless but when he was 12 he was bitten by a radioactive Spider and became...
92.7K 1.3K 16
Izuku is still quirkless, but as a child he finds someone who utterly changes his life. BNHA X DC Comics X Marvel Comics I don't own any of these fra...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
101K 2.3K 34
After a traffic accident, Izuku meets 4 symbiotes that take over his body and save him, but from then on, life just gets weirder and weirder as a who...