Natasha Romanoff fluff imagin...

By lololover14

These are my tumblr imagines and I decided to put them on wattpad too :) It has some Scarlett Johansson imagi... More

Head cannon: How natasha met her s/o
Info
"You're my world"
"Mommy!"
"I got you"
Bedtime stories
"Dont call me that!"
Baby widow
Workouts
Cutie pie
Cookies
We are family
Mini nat
"Mommys got you"
Couples costumes
Meanie
Girls night
Alcina dimitrescu imagines book!
Daddys little girl
Apologies
No parties
Nothing to be ashamed of
"I love you"
Jade west imagines!
Family meeting
Protective housewife
Snowball fight
Daddys little girl part 2
"We are family" part 2
Nightmares
Christmas Spoiler
Hydra Baby
Gym fiasco
Tiffany valentine/jennifer tilly imagines book!
Exercise Shenanigans
Daddy's Little Girl Part 3
"Shes only allowed to call me that"
Pranked
Babbles
About time
Dont worry
First meeting
Admired
The talk
Playtime
Bad decisions
Strong daddy
Stuffie Obession
Please help and people stop stealing my work and claiming it as your own
Last update: new books coming! :)
"Ill always take care of you"
Melanie Martinez book?
Requests open for all books
"Dont be embarrassed"
" take your medicine!"
Girly things
"Its okay"
Stop and stare
Big question
Imporant A/N
Plus one
Important a/n
"Oh baby.."
Unsuccessful night out
Cop role play
Insecurities
Swimming lessons
Halloween surprise
Second Family
Wanda and elizabeth olsen imagines
Knight in shining armor
Knight in shining armor part 2
Knight in shining armor part 3
Almost Caught
"What do you mean shes gone?"
Bedtime Troubles
Insecurities
Too Loud
Fever

Pumpkin patch

1.2K 58 0
By lololover14

Natasha Romanoff x fem!reader
Warnings: cussing, fluff and a little bit of smut ;)

"Come on natty!" You quickly said as you pull your girlfriend over to the team as you were a few minutes late getting to the designated location. It was a corn maze with a haunted house by it, they also had a festival near by as well. You never been to a haunted house or haunted corn maze before and you are ecstatic about it. You have your girlfriend and the whole team with you, so you will be fine and completely safe.

"Hey guys!" Wanda said as she waved you guys over to them and everyone waved too. Tony, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Peter, mj, Bruce, pietro, yelena, Thor, Clint, Maria, and kate were there and you were so glad that they could make it. You and nat went into the line of the haunted house with the team and Natasha had a strong arm wrapped around you waist as she was behind you. You knew nat was going to be very protective over you, even if it was a little harmless little haunted house.

Everyone was dressed up kinda nicely. The guys had casual stuff on and some of the girls too but you wanted to wear your favorite flower dress on since it was kinda hot and you didn't want to sweat in jeans and plus...you wanted to tease nat with it too. Nat had the same idea about teasing you too because she has on a black strawberry dress that fits her right and her breast pushed up which made you drool at the sight. She knew this would get you going so after the haunted house, she would get you alone in the maze and finally have some alone time.

"Next!" A loud voice boomed, letting us go to the entrance of the house and you looked up at nat scared "don't you dare leave my side romanoff or no sex for 5 months." You said sternly and she look at you bewildered. "Baby! What the fuck! I would never ever leave you out of my sight!" She said quickly and you giggled at her. "I'm just kidding natty! But I swear to God if you do leave me I'm using your widow bites on your ass." You said again sternly and nat nodded quickly in understanding. "SIMP!" Tony coughed out and nat glared at him as she punches him in his stomach which made him bend over groaning "okay...got it romanoff. No jokes." Tony said and slowly walking in with the rest of y'all.

Natasha was behind you holding your body against hers as y'all walked into the haunted house with the team. A clown jumped out at you and you screamed loudly which made nat jump a little. You slowly walked with the rest of the team as they were jumping and screaming as actors upon actors keep jumping out at them. There was a zombie on the floor which grabbed Tony's and Steve's foot and they screamed at the top of their lungs like little girls. You quickly went over the zombies with nat still behind you and you were basically sprinting out of the house. Soon enough, with some of y'all's pants wet and y'all's throats sore, the haunted house was finally over. "I never want to do that again." Peter said and Kate, Steve, Tony, Bruce, pietro, and Thor agreed. "I had no problem. That was fun! Let's do it again!" Yelena exclaimed as Maria agreed along with Bucky. "FUCK NO!" The rest of the team said, including you.

"I hated that with every fiber in my body." You grumbled and you heard nat chuckle and you glared at her. She put her hands up "okay okay I'm sorry. But hey! At least I didn't leave ya did I now dekta?" She explained and you rolled your eyes playfully as you nodded in agreement. "That's true. You did stay glued to me the entire time." You admitted and she smiled triumphantly. Kate and yelena walked up to you and gave you sad smiles. "I'm sorry but we are gonna go ahead and go...Kate had an accident and she's not speaking to me since I made her go in there. So we are going to go ahead and head home." Lena explained and you gave Kate an apologetic look and she gave you one back. "Let me know when y'all get home." You said to them and they both nodded in agreement as they walked back to their car.

Some of the other team members decided to go ahead and take their leave but some still stayed like Tony, Bucky, Maria, Thor, Bruce, and clint. Bruce and Thor went to go paint their faces as Tony went to take some pictures with some fans. "Hey babygirl. There's a corn maze! Do you wanna go in? It's not scary I don't think." Nat explained and you gave her a questionable look but nodded in agreement nonetheless. "Sure why not." You said while clint, Maria, and Bucky agreed to join y'all. The five of y'all went to the front entrance of the maze and took off. Some of them made bets to see which person could make it to the middle of the maze first, but you and nat didn't partake in the bet, just wanting to enjoy the scenery.

The three avengers went sprinting off, eager to win while you and nat stayed behind and started walking wherever. Nat grasped your hand gently in hers and smiled down at you, showing off her beautiful smile and her green eyes sparkling. "You're so pretty natty." You said sighing with a love struck smile on your face. Natasha felt her cheeks get warm and she looked away and you giggled. "Hey look...that looks like a little hideout." Natasha pointed out and the both of you looked at each other and shrugged, going into the little passageway. The room was just made out of hay and didn't have anything else in it. "This must be a little hideout for the scarers so they can jump out at people." You explained and nat nodded in agreement. You sat down on one of the hay bales as nat sat down beside you.

"You know...I've been wanting to get you alone for some time now dekta..." Natasha said with a sultry voice which made you close your thighs together and nat noticed which made her smirk. You got on her lap slowly and had your legs on either side of her. "I hope you know that I'm not wearing a bra right now." You whispered in her ear and you heard her growl under her breath. "Show me." She demanded and you smiled innocently which always got her going. You pulled down both dress straps slowly until your breast were free and bare. Her calloused hands slowly went up your waist, to your torso, and up to your breast. "You have such pretty tits babygirl. I love them...all mine to play with..." nat stated and she leaned down to take one of your pink buds into her mouth. You gasped out and your hands immediately went onto her head so you can hold on to something.

Nat switched to your other nipple and you felt yourself getting soaked. Natasha pulled away from your chest and laid back on the hay bale with you on top of her. You smiled down at her and felt her hands on your legs, going up your dress to cup your ass. "I love this pretty ass too..." she confessed and you blushed bright red at her words. She kept kneading the flesh until her hands went under your panties and started kneading your ass again. She finally had enough of your underwear getting in the way and pulled your panties down your legs until they fell to the ground. "I want that pretty little pussy on my face." She demanded and you felt yourself moan out at her confession. You crawled up to her face and hovered it to tease her and she gave you a stern look.

You slowly sat down on her face and was rewarded with her mouth immediately latching onto your lips and start sucking. You moan out her name loudly and  felt her tongue enter your pulsating walls and start tongue fucking you. You swear the whole corn maze can hear how loud you are moaning but you really give a shit right now. Natasha kept her tongue into your throbbing hole as she used her left hand to grope your breast and her right hand to abuse your clit. "N-natty...m'gonna cum!" You moaned out and she squeezed your breast twice which meant it was okay to let go and you sure did. You came all over your girlfriends pretty face and she licked you clean.

You got off her face and laid beside her, trying to catch your breath as well as nats. "F-fuck natty..." you breathed out and she looked over at you and gave you a love sick smile. You gave her one back and leaned back over to capture her lips in another kiss. She gladly accepted and pulled you closer to her  as she loves being to close to you. Your hands went up to her full breast and started massaging the flesh in your small hands which made nat gasp a little against your mouth and you took the opportunity to invite your tongue into her mouth but you didn't dominate it for long. Nat won and soon she was sucking on your tongue so she can taste more of you and you were getting deep into subspace.

As y'all were making out, Clint, Maria, and Thor were looking for the both of you and was getting nowhere. "Where the fuck are they? The park is about to close and I'm not staying in this weird ass place." Maria commented and Clint chuckled at her. "Don't worry, they definitely didnt go far." Clint reassured everyone and they kept looking and calling out y'all's names. You stopped kissing nat which made her whine and you shushed her quietly, trying to hear what was making some sort of sound. "NAT! Y/N!" Clint screamed out and you gave nat a hurried look and immediately went to get your panties to put back on as nat was trying to fix herself and wipe away your cum off her face.

You took nats hand and y'all quickly got out of the hidden room and were met with Thor, Clint, and Maria who were looking at y'all pissed. "Where the fuck have y'all been! We thought you were kidnapped! Or worse! Left us here!" Clint said as he waved his arms in the air. You gave them a apologetic look "I'm sorry guys...me and nat found this cool hidden room and well...we got occupied..." you said with a blush creeping up on your face and the three of them gave you both a disgusted look. "Okay EW! I did not need to know that!" Clint and Maria stated and Thor just stared in disbelief. Nat rolled her eyes "okay guys shut up and let's go. The both of us are tired and I'm sure that y'all are too so get your asses in gear." Natasha demanded and everyone grumbled as the five of y'all went back to the car and drove back to the compound as Natasha promised you when the two of you get back that she wasn't done with you quite yet.

A/n: holy shit 1990 words! Also shout-out to whoever drew that amazing photo! Also I apologize this request was for fall and Halloween but I've been pretty busy so I'm sorry. But Christmas/winter requests are still open! Also remember to stay hydrated and to rest! I love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 7K 87
≫ a collection of imagines for some of my favourite fictional characters and celebrities, part two. (Gifs used are from google images, so credit to...
33.2K 1.1K 20
Just fell into a very confusing dream.
68.8K 872 53
Just a book of Natasha Romanoff Imagines because I haven't seen that many for her. Feel free to send requests. This book is more directed to females...
1.4K 44 16
What the title says <3