𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

By Mushwrites

( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... More

•𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑•
𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙁 𝘼 𝘾 𝙀  𝘼 𝙀 𝙎 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙏 𝙄 𝘾 𝙎
Family tree
Dedication
Author's note
1.𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love

7. Flirty king

26.9K 1.6K 111
By Mushwrites

Hello lovelies>>>>>

Here comes the chapter please do inline comments and press the star button to vote, it would mean a lot to me.. Express your love for the story on the comment section because I have seen their are a lot of readers but they don't comment neither of them vote..

And if you are eager to read the next chapter for that you have to show good amount of love to this chapter as well.. And please do not write "please update soon" because I'll when I'll see the response.

And those who are showing the love thank-you so much y'all>>😭🫶

The sun shone brightly, the atmosphere was a bit warm, the birds chirping, making beautiful sounds, as The day began as usual with the children going to their school, the same hustle of traffic in the streets, men leaving their own respective work, ladies handling their households.

Rathore places were filled with the flurry of activity, the butlers working ordered by their Rani sa, as their whole family was present to perform the morning pooja like a daily routine.

Damini had made sure the breakfast should get ready before everyone sat at the dining table, and at the same time, Vandana made sure to complete her chores of being the elder one.

The news spread like fire about their Royal King, whose alliance was being fixed, and Vandana was occupied with a lot of calls, everyone expected an announcement for this major news, but she had a hard time regulating it.

Veeransh didn't give them much importance, he didn't want his wife to be on display, he stopped the ceremony which he thought would be held so everyone could meet Maithili.

The Royal families and the whole of Jaipur were eager to see their future Queen and bride of the Royal King, A few were shocked, some were unhappy as they had hoped for their daughters, and all the girls who were in line their heart was torn into pieces.

Veterans did his daily chores, he arrived in the living Hall decked in a black formal suit, two buttons of his shirt undone, providing a peek of his chest, a chain adorned on his neck, the three-day stubble on his face, his hair set upwards sideways, in short, he appeared to be the desirable man.

He greeted his family before plopping himself on the head chair, his eyes focused on his latest iPhone screen, he was trying to call his fiance who had been ignoring his calls since the day they were tied in the alliance, It had been two days.

"Princess knows how to make me angry" He murmured as he shook his head annoyed. He placed his phone back in his pocket and raised his head to see everyone peeking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked them perplexed he had been avoiding them, as they were inquiring a lot about how he got to get married to Maithili, that too just meeting her for once.

Veeransh was all ready to refuse the marriage as his mind was messed up by the masquerade ball lady, but when he went out of her room, he got the message of his best friend Abhimaan he told her the name, and he was shocked and it didn't took him any second to change his mind.

"Yuvraaj apne haan kardi aur humein bataya bhi nahi" Shanaya let out as she joined them with her husband.

"You said yes and didn't even inform us"

"Bhai apne Roka bhi kar liya Aur apne hame tak nahi bataya, hame bhi bhabhi se milna hai" Rudra complained as he was dumbfounded by the information, he was eager to see the lady.

Yeah you did ceremony and didn't even both to inform us, even we wanted to meet her"

"Yeah bro you could have informed us, we would have reached there too, this is not acceptable from you" Reyaansh seconded him as he made a solemn face, both the boys exchanged glances mischievously.

"By the way Aise kya tha Bhabhi me jo apne Socha bhi Nahi lage hath Roka kar liya" Reyansh teased him with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Lagta hai Bahut sundar hain, I'm eager to see her now," Rudra remarked with teasy grim, earning a hard glare from Veeransh.

"I guess she's is really pretty"

"BHABHI hai woh tumhari Rudra, I would not appreciate this next time, Understood" He warned him strictly, his jaw clenched as his words were not liked by him, Rudra nodded his head immediately and apologized.

"And wese bhi aarahi hain wou aaj, tou mileage ga now you both better shut your mouth." He snapped at both of them, while the elders were enjoying the show as they waited for days.

She's is coming today so you can meet her"

"Ansh, I think we should hold a ceremony. The whole Udaipur and our business associates are eager to meet your to-be wife, you are aware that she will be the Queen of Udaipur, and they wanted to see who is their queen, and I don't think it's wrong" Dhanraaj explained his point, as being exhausted giving answers to every person.

"Dadu I'm not stopping anyone from meeting her, but I just don't like this whole ceremony fiasco, how about revealing her face in the engagement itself" He answered back pointing out his point, taking a bite of half fry egg, the elders agreed to it.

"Ansh ap ko Maithili ko samjhna hoga ke Ap koi aam insaan nahi hai, the way she screamed at you that day was not correct, you are a Royal king" Vanana expressed still furious about her act, Veeransh nodded his head as a slight smile broke on his face recalling that day.

Flashback

"Yeh Kya badtameezi hai, wou hone wale pati hain aapke or Yuvraj hain, bhool gayi hain app aise nahi karste usnse baat" Vandana chided her with a frown on her face, she didn't like the way screamed at his grandson no one has ever done that.

"What is this behaviour, he is your husband to be, and the King, have you forgotten you can't talk to him in this way."

"Rani maa it's alright she was not aware" Veeransh spoke as he took the side, Damini was surprised but delighted but Vandana was amused.

"I am sorry I didn't realize I'm tied to him"
Maithili apologized instantly, looking at the elders embarrassed, the elders left them alone to move to talk about the further fortes that need to be discussed.

"You are tied to me for your whole life, princess" He let out with a smile on his face she stared at him shocked, and scowled at him, ignoring his gaze.

She turned her head to the other side and waited for him to open the knot but he didn't instead pushed his hand behind his head rubbing his nape.

In a reflex, she jerked closer to him falling over him, she placed her hands on both his shoulders to save herself from falling on his lap, She glared at him knowing he did it purposely.

"I have seen girls falling for me but didn't you fall too soon sweetheart" He whispered, as his lips curled into a smirk, she felt his warm breath on her face, heat rushed to her cheek, and her heart skipped a beat, being so closer to him, she did not deny the fact he his attractive and desirable Man.

"Nahi Mein un Dewaani Larkiyon ki tarah nai hun jo ap ko dekh ke phiysal jaun Yuvraaj" She mocked him he was amused at her comeback as a smirk appeared on his face he jerked her closer she gasped with the closest.

"I'm not one of those crazy girls who will fall after seeing you"

"Then I'll make sure you that you fall for me, sweetheart"

"You pulled me because you wanted me to fall for you, not impressed, I did not expect this behavior from a Royal King" She snapped at him forcing a smile on her face as she tried to untie the knot, controlling her sentiments.

"I did not either Princess, I didn't even know about my this side until you arrived in my life " He responded as he stared intensely, she locked her eyes with him, but she restrained herself, shifted back, and jogged to her room without turning back.

-

Veeransh came out of his reminiscing session, as his phone rang he answered the call, and got up from his chair to leave for his meeting, as the foreign client came just to conduct this meeting with him, He left his palace with two cars following him for his security.

___

"What the hell is wrong with him, is he a maniac? when I'm cutting the call why he is calling again and again" Maithili groaned, annoyed as she switched off her phone placed on the table, as she was seated inside the cafeteria of her university.

"Relax, What's wrong with you? Why is your mood off, Aur kon itna call kar raha hai bar bar" Aahana asked as she flinched with her tone, Maithili held her head, and Aahana handed the glass of water.

"Mr. Veeransh Singh Rathore the great Royal King" She replied sarcastically, throwing her arms in the air, Aahana gaped at her.

"He is the king, don't insult him like this, what if anyone hears this" Aahana notified her, Maithili rolled her eyes, and frowned at her.

"So what do I do, can't he get the hint, I have seen his message about the dinner tonight still he is still adamant about talking to me" She hissed tired of his zillion calls her mother already informed her in the morning about the dinner.

She was perplexed by his demeanor as to why he was marrying her. When he denied it in the first place, she despised him. She felt angered as she never wanted to get married and now she is the fiancé of the royal king.

She knew somehow this decision would never get changed he was the king, and he would get what he wished for, she did get intimidated by him, and she was perplexed by how his body reacted near him, she hated how her heart got raced when he is close to her, she now knows why all girls are crazy for him, but at the same time, she does want to know why he is so interested into her.

"By the way the guy you met at the ball was none other than Yuvraaj" Ahana informed her casually Maithili snapped her head in her direction shocked by the information.

"Who told you this?" She asked her with branded eyes as she thought, is this the reason he is getting married to me? Does he want to get revenge on me?"

"Kunwar Rudra ne bataya mujhe"

"Kunwar Rudra? our junior" She asked amused as she didn't have an idea Aahana had asked him about it, she glared at her.

"Why would you ask him this, you are close to him that doesn't mean you can ask him these types of questions" She chided her with a bad face and sighed.

"Close? It's just hy hello, Areh kuch nahi hota, he didn't even know it's about you so chill" Aahana told her nonchalantly then they heard the announcement to gather in the auditorium, and both the girls exchanged glances.

"Ab Kya nayi musibat hai, kon kharoos aya hai bore karne last time jo aya that he was so irritating 2 ghante sar khaya tha" Maithili muttered as she crinkled her face, huffed in tiredness.

"Now what's this new problems, which arrogant one came today to bore us, the last one was so irritating, he ate my mind for two hours"

"Hoga koi boring professor let's go and waste our precious time" Aahana mocked Maithili chuckled as she took her phone before proceeding to the auditorium.

"Today we have an important guest with and we are grateful that he came and gave us time from his busy schedule, Yuvraaj owner of Rathore Empire" Dean welcomed Veeransh with the utmost regard, Veeransh stepped inside and the students got up in respect, bowing down to greet them.

Maithili was astounded, she was still rooted in her spot but Aahana elbowed her. She came back to her senses and sat back in her seat with the rest of the scholars blinking her eyes.

"Yuvraj yahan Kya karahe hai '' Aahana asked her curiously.

"What is King doing here"

"Mujhse Kya puch rahi hai unse pooch'' Maithili snapped her back, glaring at Veeransh as she felt his eyes lingered on her in the whole crowd filled with students she could feel her stomach flipped at his gaze.

"Why are you asking me Ask him"

Veeransh was here just for her, he canceled his meeting with the president just to see her. His eyes peered only at her, admits the crowd, and he was unable to avert his eyes off her, as their eyes met she immediately moved her eyes, but he kept staring at her intensely.

The way she was decked in a beautiful indian blue attire, her brown hair tied in a high bun, little earnings jingling on her earlobe, and the nose ring which attracted him most about her.

He gave the lecture about giving scholarships to the students and a chance to do internship in his company, every girl was ogling at him, without blinking their eyes.

Veeransh finished his speech but whole the time his eyes kept focused on her, he didn't kept his eyes at other person just only her, She did felt his heated gaze burning her, she tried to not look up at him, she was feeling anxious.

"Yuvraaj kitne handsome lag rahe hai, kaash mere hote but Kya yaar Ab tou yeh bhi haath se gaye. '' Maithili heard a fellow girl speaking behind her, she growled in anger, turned her head, gave her a hard glare, she might not like him or this unwanted alliance but he is still her fiance she would never appreciate any random girl passing comments on him.

King is looking so handsome, I wish he was mine, but now he also slipped away .

"Tum is layak bhi nahi ke woh tumhare haath aate, do not pass these comments on him pata hai na woh kon hain" She mocked her and clenched her teeth in rage, the girl gaped at her perplexed.

You are not even worthy for it, that he'll come for you"

She turned around to get seen by him and She got to know he heard what she said, she squeezed her eyes, being embarrassed, and uneasy, she hiccuped out of habit which caught his attention too, She gets hiccups when she gets nervous.

A slight smile made its way towards his face, as he scratched his temple to control his smile, he ran his hand through his hair, placed his other hand inside his pocket of black jeans, she flickered her eyes at him, when he was chatting with Dean.

In black formals, messed up hair, he had ditched his coat, the top two buttons of his shirt undone, the hard look on his face and hands inside in his pocket, he was freaking meal she thought, as she felt warm, she flapped her hand to give herself air.

"Tarna ho gaya unko tumhare he hain" Aahana teased her, hitting her shoulders.

Done gaping at him he is yours only"

"Mein nai tar rahi thi unhein, or woh mere nahi hai" She muttered glaring at her.

"I was not gaping at him, and he is not Mine"

"Acha phir kahan tha dhiyaan tumhara Kabse bularahii thi mein" Aahana said, rolling her eyes.

"Really then where was your attention I was calling you since long"

Maithili just ignored her words, everyone was leaving, they both got up too,
Maithli composed herself before cursing herself.

As everyone was departing they were greeting him with respect by bending their head down, Maithili was the last one to leave the room.

"Yuvraaj" She was about to bend down her head but Veeransh halted her, placing his arm on the forearm, leaning closer to her.

"VEERANSH for you" He told her, she lift her eyes, amused, to see him staring at her already, with a grin she lingered her eyes at the Dean uncomfortable with their presence.

He peeked at the Dean and motioned him with his two fingers to leave, he was shocked but he bowed down and left them alone.

"You don't have to bow down to me sweetheart, you are going to rule over me as well " He responded to her, as he closed the door before pinning her over there she gasped with sudden proximity as he lowered his head, for her short frame of 5, 4.

She got shocked when his hand moved beside her waist and he latched the door, she glared at him.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get away from me, Mr Rathore" She gritted her teeth in anger, trying to push him away placing her hand on his chest, as his proximity affected her, she could smell his Cologne which was making her dizzy.

"As I said Veeransh for you sweetheart" He repeated.

"Mr. Rathore, what the heck do you want from me? Why are you here?" She asked him glaring, he bit his lower lip at her audacity to fight with him back and he found this pleasing.

"You didn't answer my call, how about we talk personally, I'm sure you have a lot to say Princess" He told her as a smirk made its way to his face he placed his palm on that door beside her head.

"Just because I didn't answer your calls app yahan aa gaye" she asked in disbelief, shaking her head.

"Han apse zaroori kuch nai hai Rajkumari, and I'm sure you are eager to converse with me as well.

"Nothing is more important than you princess"

"You are mistaken, I'm not interested in conversing with a person who doesn't even stick to his words, and called himself a Royal king "She taunted him, he chucked move back from her and she took a breath of relief as his closenes was making her weak .

"But you got my interest princess" He replied nonchalantly with a mischievous grin, she had a sudden urge to smash his face.

"What you want from me tell me for once and all'' She shouted angrily.

"I just want you sweetheart nothing else" He responded clasping her closer she gasped as their front bodied got pressed with each other His arms circled around her waist she shuddered with his one touch. .

"But why me?" She asked him, staring at his gray eyes .

"Because only you fit perfectly in my arms" He whispered.

"Sorry?" She uttered, perplexed by his answer, a frown appeared on her face.

"You should be, for your behavior but I accept your apology sweetheart" He responded with a right smile on his face earning a glare from him.

Ignore the grammatical errors and typoes, and don't mind my English translation..😂🙈

Do share your reviews about today chapter?

Did you guys enjoyed their bickering?

Do you think that King has gone crazy for our princess? Still, I'm gonna vouch for him he is my babyy>>💅🌚🦋

The princess know how to give it back she is slaying>>🕊🥀

Do follow my Instagram account for spoilers and teaser of upcoming Chaptersss..🫶

Thank you>> Stay safe
Regards writermush!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 51.4K 46
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
209K 10.1K 35
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
59.9K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
10.6M 686K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...