Apocalyptic Beast Infection

LegitFurry द्वारा

Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ────────────────... अधिक

[1]: The Roaring Terror
[2]: A Helping Hand or... Paw?
[3]: Search For The 'Flag'
[4]: Bloodshed
[5]: Bloody Past
[6]: Lycanthropy
[7]: Adapt
[8]: Outrunning an Old Friend
[𝟷0]: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍
[𝟷𝟷]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚊𝚢
[𝟷𝟸]: 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙
[𝟷𝟹]: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[𝟷𝟺]: 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
[𝟷𝟻]: 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
[16]: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚛
[17]: 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔
[18]: 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚕s 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎
[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎
[20]: 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
[EX-0]: "The Divine Sign"

[9]: A Swordman's Way

20 1 0
LegitFurry द्वारा

-----

Edgard find himself in the middle on nowhere, Cornered while sitting down beside a huge pillar that was keeping all this unholy place standing. Edgard sighed as he saw every beast being carried out inside their cage before Edgard saw something...

The beast with white fur as white as a snow. He slowly catch up to the person who carries him, Edgard was sure it was him because the intel which was given only says that Howl was infected by a genus of Neurogia which majority of the species in those genus have a white fur.

As he keep up with the person, Edgard eyes widen and became unsure of what he was chasing. What he sees was a beast with white fur but also with weird black stripe marking.

"I hope I wasn't wrong this time, Howl..."
Edgard sigh with his eyes closed as he hide the sword and it sheath into his robe as he tries every pose that doesn't create a bulge on his robe, After thinking enough he approaches the person who carries the striped wolf.

He rub his chin to as he gaze into the wolf with a smile, The person notice Edgard before he ask nervously.
"Sorry sir? You need something?"

"Yeah I was thinking of getting an exotic pet... He seems like a good boy and even a good fighter... I was searching for a guard dog after all... Can I carry him home?"

Edgard try his best on act like a rich cruel person, Luckily he was told by his father (Jacque) that a noble talk formally but he missed some of the point his father tell because he thinks noble thing are just some shitty shit.

The person eyes widen in interest as he then slow himself down to buy some time to think... Before then he make up his mind and let out a nod.

"But You need to talk to our boss first."

"Very well then."

...

The person lead him to a hall leading to a fancy door in the end, The person was still carrying the unconscious wolf.

"I will put this wolf in cage and in case You finished putting up a price and pay for it, I will gave the key."
The person spoke as Edgard nods his head before taking a sigh of relief everything ends for a second but he knew that he need to act fancy again so he does...

TAP - TAP
Edgard nods on the door as he heard a humming sound of a girl before she stopped to giggles.
"Come in!"

Given the permission, Edgard open the door and he was welcomed by a jazzy music with the girl smiling towards him.

"Oh my! It was such a thing to have a foreign people in my office! Don't be offended by some of my word though!"
The girl giggles with a soft voice before she clear her throat and motion for Edgard to sit, Edgard was a bit surprised to found her in such young age.

"Sorry but I may start the conversation here, To be honest Im profoundly impressed to meet with the owner of this place in such young condition and Im here to get that exotic striped wolf out for me."
Edgard explain his visits here while the girl smiled wider before she nod her head rapidly.

"So how much You want to start?"
The girl asked while tapping her finger on the table, Edgard smiled.

"sixty thousand."

"Eighty thousand. He was intelligent believe me I found him mumbling to himself in human language!"

"My... Don't think such thing exist... Whatever it was I just need a dog guarding my house, Deal."
The girl smile start to shrunk as she felt something was off... She offered a handshake and Edgard accept it before...
BANG!
A bullet flies off but he dodged just a second before reaching out his sword in his back.
"Nice but we could just settle in without a fight."

"Oh No No No! You are no more less than a spy huh?"
The girl chuckles as she then pull the trigger but Edgard slice it off in half easily, Seeing this the girl quickly took a chance to activate her mic.

"EVERY PERSONNEL GET UP AND GET THOSE BEAST OUT! WE GOT A THREAT, HE WAS-"
The girl screamed into the mic before Edgard send her flying into the before he spun while reaching a rag and giving it some chloroform before he cover the girl's face with it.

The girl let out some muffled scream before a second she became quiet and limp, Successful on sedating the boss he quickly approach the door before causing a whole catastrophe again but as he open the door...
CLANK!
His sword clash into other one, He saw the silver bit of those blade in a corner of his eye. Guess he can't go using the safe way again...

SING-SPLAT
Edgard swing his blade forward as the person who confront him was split into two part as blood flows out of it as if it was a fountain.

Edgard put his blade into heat as fire start to grew out of it, He stormed down into the hall as he swing his sword forward here and there as blood soaked him in a feeling of guilty.
But therefore he must do it...
SPLAT-CLANG

He swings his blade forward as two man slaughtered once again by him but then his hand flies to clash his sword again, He charges forward causing the person in front of him to trip over and fell.

Edgard swiftly spun his blade into vertical version before thrusting it to the person's gut... A bunch of screaming flies over into his ears but he kept a firm expression still on that face.

Edgard rushes forward to confront more enemies just to swing his hand with his sword up and down to the left and right... Until he rip them open with their guts and liver outside of their body.

A second of rushing forward while thrusting his blade forward and swishing it to his side, He reached the main room where all the beast are caged...

He saw all the personnel scream in fear while trying to get the cage open and carry the beast somewhere else, They struggle before.
SING
Edgard blitzes forward to decapitate one person's head as it burn into ashes, The other personnel stare at him shocked at his thunderous speed.

"What are You looking at?"
Edgard's body flicker to swing his legs left and right, Sending the personnel flying to crash onto other personnel on his right.

Edgard's eyeball flies everywhere just to find that black stripped wolf gone from here, He groaned out of frustration before stormed out to find his way out.

He discover a few hall and a few minutes later he found the exit as he jumps out of that bloody place just to find every eyes onto him with that much blood in his robe and pants.

He quickly looks to his left to find a huge truck leaving the arena from it garage, He quickly darts over it back with an inhuman speed just to find himself being pulled back as he reach the back of it.

He felt the rope grappling onto his neck tight as then his blade flies to cut it, He sense something before moving his head to his right and just as his sense, A feline hind leg come to slam him.

He quickly jump and pull out a revolver from his robe, He aimed it to the black feline before...
BANG-CLANK!
He pulled the trigger but he was shocked to found him parried a flying bullet with his claw. The feline chuckles before charging forward before clashing their blade and claw together.

He quickly grab the feline by the large fur that seems like a hair before locking him and using it as a shield before then he spun his body...
BANG!
He found a bullet flying right into the feline head, Killing him... Or not? The feline seems unconscious so he threw him into the road, He heard the crowd on the streets screaming out of fear while running out.

"Ah I missed... How unlucky I am."
The voice spoken out softly while chuckling, Edgard turn his gaze straight forward to find a new opponent once again, A fox.

"Just how many of You are here?!"
Edgard yell out of distress as his sword burned down again rapidly into waving fire as he blitzes forward.

WHOOSH-CRACKLE-BOOM!
He waves the fire forward as it explodes and burn down the streets, He find out that the fox was gone out of his eyesight but he sense where he is...
He quickly dashes behind him and rotates to catch the fox who's face was filled with such feeling of dread and regret.

-----

"Grrr..."
A rough growling comes out of a beast wolf throat while he was facing his owner, His owner swiftly swing his hand to slap his snout.

The owner was covering a cloak that cover every part of her body, She quickly bend down and whisper to the wolf's ears.

"What are You trying to tell me?"
The owner asked, whispering into the wolf's ears. The wolf kept on growling viciously as he glare into the huge truck passing beside them just in time, The wolf let out a round of small and low barking as he kept on staring at the back of that truck.

"You notice something? Hmm... They belong to the Negative Entertainment... I know where they should be going... Lets go."
The owner start to ran up the other direction while motioning for the wolf to run with her, They seen more wolf beast or leopard beast here they are becoming a slave or if they lucky enough they will become a pet of their owner so it was not a surprising thing to see such thing like torture dance or gladiator here.

The only surprising thing they seen was they seen a white wolf with fur as white as a snow with a friendly green eyes sniffing all around the air, And beside her was a poor looking girl with a concerned look on her face, But whatever it was they continue to ran for that truck.

"Come on Connor! You think he was here?"

"Be quiet Fanny... His scent is mixing with other beast scent and... blood."
Turns out the beast was Connor, while the girl was Fanny... While also it turns out that this was the direction they were going.
Connor kept on sniffing and his ears suddenly become stiff and pulled back, Connor quickly grab Fanny before shaking her a few time while breathing rapidly from a feeling of concern.

"Fan... He's somewhere... I smell the scent of other beast, He must've been in danger."
Connor shakes her rapidly before Fanny hit him in the face, Not hard enough to make him bleed but hard enough to make him stop... Without any other further thinking, Connor bends himself lower into the ground and glance into his back.

Fanny understand and with that some sort of disgusted face she get up and sit on Connor's back before Connor start to blitzes forward as fast as he can... Fanny gasp from shock as she held into Connor's fur.

-----

"Now wake up... You're gonna be late to save the day~"
"I don't want to wake up... I want to sleep here until doomsday's arriving..."
"Howly... Wake up... They need You!"
Howl heard a familiar soft and caring voice before he wakes and breathes rapidly from the panic attack he just had, He look onto his side to find a genuine smile...

A smile he never see again...
A smile he never felt again...
A smile that shouldn't exist...
How can this happen...

Howl find himself in his old bed he still remember this room even the landscape behind the window remind the same, He cries out a river as he realize where he was... The place he missed... A house where his family was still one.

He stares all over the room with it blue wallpaper and even with a rack filled with his toys just like what he remembers...

"There there... Don't cry again, You are a beast now so You must be strong!"
Howl glance towards the person beside him with an eye covered in crystal-like tears... That person who was none other than his Mother he loss at such young age, His mother wiped the tears out of Howl's cheeks as he sniffle once again.

Howl hops out to put his mom into a deep hug while his eyes becomes a river of sadness and joy all mixed all together.

"M-MOM! I-I... IM SORRY! BECAUSE OF ME YOU ARE DEAD-"
Howl sobbed just to find his mom's finger touching his lips shutting his mouth in an instant, She smiled once again while kissing Howl in his forehead.

"Sweetheart, It is not your fault... It was my fault for letting Your father getting out of leash."

"N-No! It wasn't Yours! it was me! Look at me!"
Howl yelled out with his arm wide open to makr sure his mother see everything on him as his tears start to flow out again, Sobbing endlessly. She look at Howl's face and body to find nothing strange to her as then she smiled.

"W-Why are You smiling?! I-Im such a freak! Look at me! Unable to prove myself as a leader, and even got turned into one of the things I hate!"
Howl cries out again before his mom's soft hand reach his shoulder before pulling him into a deep hug.

"Howl, It wasn't Your fault that they died there... It was none because all of them trusted You, Even though they are dead they passed all their trust to You..."
"Even though Your a beast, Your not vicious or a savage one aren't You? Keep it up Howl... Don't let anything consume all Your hardworking here."
Howl tears start to slow down a bit before it stop, Her mom smiled as she tap and pets Howl's back.

"You are always the one who have clear mind mom... Why couldn't I be like You?"
Howl sobbed while wiping his own tears, Howl's mom let go of the hug as Howl whined... He want more hugs in this dream, subconscious state or whatever it is.

She pulled in a heavy and deep breath with a smile of concern and proud at the same time.
"Im sorry but just like I said... They need You Howl, You are at a critical condition right now that's why You are here with me, You need to go now... Please don't make me worried again..."

"No don't tell me..."
"Mom?! MOOMMM-"

SPLASH
"WAKE UP YOU STUPID DOG!"
Howl felt a feeling of chills and cold washing over his body as he wake just to find himself soaked in cold water.

Howl was once again strapped into a chair, He was tired of this as a loud growling escape his throat with his teeth gritted into each other.

"Funny! You better be thankful I didn't shock You up with electricity like Your friend did!"
The person in front of him yelled out as a rumbling sound come out of Howl's throat.

"Keep it down."
Howl whisper as the chain keeping him breaks and shatter apart into the ground, His body flickers before he dashes and land his death blow on the person's head.

Just right as he land it, The place instantly painted roughly with blood. Howl was shocked on how he can do that in one blow, He never even managed to land a liver punch before.

"Wait whare are You-GAH!"

Howl's ear flopped and twitch as he catch the sound of other person screaming outside along with growling coming closer and closer.

The metal doors creeks open with a stinging sound as Howl instantly have his hand flying to cover his pointy ears...

"Huh? I never see black striped beast before... Is this what You want to show up?"

--------

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Swan's Song. FieldmarshalV22 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

53K 1.4K 22
Humanity has fallen before the Anthro races. Twenty years of war has reduced the human population to drastically low numbers, severe enough to warran...
Live, Die, Repeat - In Fur Overr_57 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

1.7K 86 7
You died. I mean, it happened quite a bit during your lifetime. It wasn't anything different. However, instead of you waking up in the barracks aga...
30K 942 40
A pilot with a dark past finally dies . Or does he ? Finding himself in a different dimension hes torn between past and present . But will his cold p...
The Shadow of Chernobyl FacelessUser द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

5.9K 224 10
What if the Soviet Union won the Space Race? What if the Cold War didn't end? What if there was never a disaster in Chernobyl? In an alternate timeli...