baklaan party ● pordee

By moonlightandpen

lalandian lang sila rito ano pang gusto niyong sabihin ko? charot. ... Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

20

3.4K 170 52
By moonlightandpen

ang bibilis niyo magbasa tapos magrereklamo kayo kasi wala pang next. eh bat parang kasalanan ko 🤨🤠

charot lang kiss ko kayo

...

I feel like my whole life just fell apart. The familiar feeling of betrayal crashing through me like a huge wave. It feels too familiar it hurts. Why does this keeps happening to me?

I've been rotting in bed since last night. I just lay, as I watch my phone ring over and over again.

Ann has been calling me nonstop since I left her, and I can't seem to pick up the damn phone. My mind feels so clouded.

I couldn't shake off the images of her and that guy kissing in my head. I remember being in denial about it at first when Rhian called me. She was the one that called me while I was at the party, informing me about the photos. It was all over online and I have been avoiding to even touch my phone because I know that it's all I'll be seeing everywhere.

A knock on the door echoes through the silent room, startling me. I pause for a moment thinking about who could it be. Maybe it's room service.

I sigh, standing up as I feel my limbs straining.

Twisting the doorknob open, I found Ann standing there.

Cold water washes over me, and I was frozen.

She looks like she hasn't slept all night. Her eyes red-rimmed and sunken. She looks at me with her tired eyes, dancing with a mix of intense emotions.

I was dying on the inside, but I mask my pain with a blank stare.

"Can we talk?" she pleads, voice strained. "Please."

Something in me breaks seeing her like this, looking so sad and small. I just want to pull her close in a warm embrace, but the pain in my heart is too much.

It took me a while before I found my voice. "Get in," I muttered, barely above a whisper.

Something in her face lights up a little at my reply, as she slowly walks inside.

I stride towards the refrigerator, handing her a glass of water. She took it gently, looking at me confused. "Just drink it. You look dead."

She lets out a faint chuckle, chugging it in one. "Thanks" she mumbles, fiddling with her ring.

"How did you find me?" I ask, sitting across from her.

"Just went where my feet took me." she whispers, shrugging.

"Oh so you have superpowers now?" I say, making her smile lightly.

My heart warms seeing her smile. A part of me wanted to forget everything, to make her feel better. But another part, the one scarred by betrayal, knew that would only hurt me further.

We sat in silence for a while, the air thick with unspoken words. I feel her eyes on me, but I can't meet her gaze. It aches me seeing her like this.

"Michelle, I'm sorry." she finally spoke, breaking the heavy silence, voice laced with heavy regret.

My mind went blank, and I couldn't speak. Torned between telling her what I truly feel and putting up a wall to protect my heart.

"I wasn't thinking straight that night. I know it was stupid. I know that you're mad and-"

"Why would I be mad? We're not even together, right?" I blurted out, cutting her off.

I was takenaback by my own words. I avoid her gaze, afraid of the pain I knew I'd see in her eyes.

Another agonizing minute of silence follows.

"What do you want me to say?" she says, voice small.

That you love me.

"I don't know." I admit, the unspoken truth hanging heavy in the air.

She was silent, lost in thought. So I spoke.

"Do you like him?" I ask, finally looking up to meet her gaze.

Her shoulder tense at the mention of the guy. She eyes me with a sincere gaze.

"No. We're just friends, Michelle." she replies.

"Like we're just friends?" I argue.

She looks down, seemingly having an internal battle.

"No that- that's different." she stammers, playing with her ring. "It's different with you."

And I understood. I hate that I understood.

"Then why did you kiss him?" I blurted out.

She shifts in her seat, rubbing her temples. "I don't know...I guess I was just so desperate to get you out of my mind that night."

A beat of silence.

"I know it's a stupid excuse. But..." she pauses, sighing.

"But what?"

"The whole time I was kissing him....you were all I was thinking about." she confessed, voice laced with sincerity and regret.

I watch her, feeling tears starting to form in my eyes.

Why is she doing this to me? She's making it so hard for me to hate her. No matter what she does, how much she hurts me, I still find myself wanting to let down my walls immediately. And I hate myself for that.

"I'm so scared to do this, Ann." I admit, sighing in defeat.

She looks up to me, gaze filled with concern as she tries to figure out what the meaning behind my words meant.

"Michelle, it's just me. You don't have to be scared." she says, walking towards me and hesitantly reaching for my hand. I wanted to pull away for a moment, but I melt into her touch. And I hate that.

"Hey, talk to me. There's something you're not telling me I know it." she whispers, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't even know if I can trust you anymore." I say, avoiding her gaze.

I feel guilty for saying that. Because we both know how important trust is for the both of us. We've managed to earn each other's trust ever since El Salvador.
And now, because of a stupid kiss, it felt like it had crumbled to dust.

A heavy silence follows. I turn to face her, seeing that she's looking down, jaw clenched, eyes filled with a mixture of hurt and frustration.

"You're mad at me." I say.

She shakes her head. "I'm not mad. I'm just....frustrated. I want to understand what's going on, but you keep pushing me away."

I couldn't help myself from feeling defensive. I feel cornered by her words, the image of her and the guy kissing suddenly flashing in my head. 

"Well, I'm not asking you to understand. It's not like I'm giving you that responsibility." I argue, my emotions rising.

"Responsibility?" she echoes, looking at me with disbelief.

"Whatever, Ann. Go kiss whoever you want I can't give a shit less." I blurted out, without thinking.

Regretting it almost immediately as it left my mouth, as I saw her pained expression. I see tears forming in her eyes, and she looks away trying to cover it up.

"Just go, Ann. I know you want to."

“I care about you.” it was all she says.

“I know.” I say, feeling a tear roll down my cheeks.

The silence that followed was heavy, that I only wished to go to sleep and forget about all of it like usual.

I was about to flee the room, feeling suffocated until I hear my phone ringing from my pocket.

I reach for it, Rhian's name flashing on the screen.

Taking a deep breath as I try to compose myself, I press the accept button.

"Hey" I answer, voice strained

She didn't speak for a while, before I hear sniffing on the other line.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I ask, voice laced with concern.

"Sam and I broke up." she chokes out, almost in the verge of breaking down.

My heart breaks, frame frozen in shock at the news.

I want nothing but to give her a tight embrace from the other line.

"Hey it's okay. I'm going back there now, honey. Okay?" I say, voice laced with reassurance.

I hear her mumble an okay as she stifle her cries.

I ended the call, covering my face in frustration, as I grab all my stuff in panic so I can get to the airport as fast as possible.

"Hey, what happened?" I hear Ann speaks from the other side of the room.

"I have to go back home. Rhi needs me." I say, running towards the door.

I feel Ann's footsteps following behind me. She grabs my arm, her grip surprisingly strong. I try to pull away, but she holds me tighter. "Let go, Ann."

She shakes her head, features hardened. "No," she says, her voice low. "You're not leaving me like this."

"I'm coming with you."

...

taray ng mga bakla. ginawang kabilang kanto ang thailand at pilipinas. 

naol na lang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
380K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
431K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC