Trisha's Recipe Book

By tri_ish_uh

This recipe book belongs to Trisha where she posts her favorite recipes, and you might like them too! More

Introduction~

🍓Strawberry Yogurt Bites🍓

19 1 0
By tri_ish_uh

Hello lovely people! I just found an amazing dessert recipe on internet and it's super easy to make. So let's get started~

Materials required-
• A bowl
• A spoon
• Parchment paper

Ingredients-
• Ripe strawberries
• Coconut yogurt
• Honey
• Dark chocolate

Procedure-

• First thing first, wash the strawberries properly and cut them down into small cubes.

• Now, in a bowl, take a handsome amount of coconut yogurt and add some honey for sweetness.

• Add the strawberry cubes to the bowl and mix all the items properly.

• Now, in a tray, place a parchment paper. Take a spoonful of the mixture and place it gently on the paper.

• Put the tray inside the freezer for sometime.

• Now, in a separate container, take a suitable amount of dark chocolate and microwave it for about 30 seconds till it melts and acquires a smooth texture.

• After you're done with the chocolate, take out the frozen strawberry mixture and dip them properly in the melted dark chocolate.

• Carefully place them on the parchment paper again and let them freeze until the dark chocolate layer gains a tough coat.

• After sometimes, take out the tray from the freezer and voila! Your homemade strawberry yogurt bites are ready!

• Last, but not the least, enjoy!

Here's a preview how your dessert is gonna look like-

[Source: Pinterest]

Looks great, isn't it?

This dessert contains no sugar and is actually very healthy and delicious.

If you like the recipe, let me know in the comment section.

Bye! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 38.2K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
220K 445 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
252K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them