Queenly Values (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... More

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

48 Arnav's Thought

1.3K 111 7
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 48 Arnav's Thought

Arnav got stuck at the entrance of his room, seeing the decorations. He understood why his mother made him count the pearls. She wanted to make some arrangements for this ritual... that was why she intentionally stopped him in her room, making him count the pearls. He entered the room with a chuckle.

Closing the door, he advanced to the bed where Khushi was sitting, covering her head with a shawl. He came to the bed and sat next to her. Without removing the veil, she smiled at him through the thin cloth. Seeing her not removing the veil from her head, he asked,

"Should I do something now?"

"You should remove the veil to see me" she smiled.

Arnav removed the veil smiling.

"Is not your room looking fetchy?" She asked, running her eyes excitedly.

"OUR room" he corrected.

"Mmm..."

Arnav looked at her sharply.

"What are you looking at?"

"Usually, you do unexpected things... that's what I'm waiting to know what you are going to do on our first night" he smiled.

"We already completed this ritual Just yesterday night. It was unexpected... and the way our wedding happened today is also unexpected... I might be the reason for the first happenstance but the second one is not my responsibility. So, you too equally do unexpected things" She smiled.

"I did that without knowing the outcome... I didn't know the consequences when I did that... but you are not like that... you do things knowing their outcome... don't you? Could I forget lion hunting deer?" his voice slithered like butter.

"May I tell you something?"

"What?"

"What could the deer do if the lion is more gorgeous than the deer? This lion is so gorgeous..." she pinched his cheek.

Arnav chuckled.

"I liked you very much, you know?" She asked.

"Really? But you didn't agree to marry me..."

"Liking and marrying are different. We will like anything but marriage is different and our story is beyond the universe"

"Yeah... you are right. Our story will not come into the human category because it's Sterling love" he buried his face in her neck.

"Doesn't this dress prick you?" she asked.

"Mmm...a lot... but you look gorgeous in this dress"

"That I know..."

"How?"

"If I look gorgeous in even a normal attire, why won't I be gorgeous in this Royal attire? Anyone would be good-looking in this dress..."

He smiled.

"Let me change my dress" She got down from the bed.

"Yeah, I will also change"

She took her dress from the cupboard. Arnav saw that and frowned.

"How did your dress come to my cupboard?"

"I asked Kiran to bring it," She said.

"Oh..." he smiled.

Khushi went to the lurking place in the room to change her clothes. She came in light-weight night pants and tops smilingly.

"it feels like, I can breathe freely now" She chuckled.

Arnav laughed.

"I don't know how the queen is always wearing such heavy attire"

"She used to it..."

Khushi nodded yes.

Arnav sat on the bed and tapped his thigh asking her to sit on it. Khushi sat on his thigh, circling his shoulders smilingly.

"I liked it when you sat like this that day," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it made me feel so close to you" he pulled her closer.

"I'm close to you..."

"I can't believe we became husband and wife and you are in my room"

"I too can't conclude anything... everything happening in our lives is something beyond our assumptions"

He palmed her face and she smiled. He kissed her cheeks, eyes, and nose, lovingly. She closed her eyes when he kissed her eyes. He pecked her lip and looked at her who was gazing at him. He again pecked her lips. When he did that again, his lip was captured. He felt his lip was in between the warm petals. She sucked his soul through his lip. Arnav embraced her closer to his chest and joined in the kiss. He moved back comfortably and flipped her on the bed to continue the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he looked at her panting hard. He caressed his cheek with hers. He lowered his face and caressed her upper body with his face with half-closed eyes, making himself more erotic. She let out her sensation through a soft moan. That kicked his sense. He made a terrible move by replacing his hands with his face.

"Arnavvvv..." she shivered.

He pulled her top up to get an unveiled view of her elegance. As Arnav said, the lioness became submissive to the touch of her lion. We could not conclude who dominated whom. The man who shivered to handle his love lady the previous night showed his playing power gigantically. Even Khushi wriggled to balance him. She could not understand how he controlled himself last night having desire in his mind to this extent.

Finishing the session, Arnav laughed, falling on the bed. Khushi looked at him oddly.

"What happened to you? Why are you laughing?" She too laughed.

"What a satisfying session...!" he laughed.

"Oh... is the satisfaction reason for your joy?"

"Then what? You made me mad about you... it was just a day since we intimated... you have no idea what was my condition staying away from you... I don't know what would have happened to me if our wedding had happened as per the schedule..."

"You look so cute while laughing" She pinched his cheek and kissed her fingertip.

"You look so cute while pampering me" he kissed her cheek.

She hugged him and closed her eyes. They stayed in another one's warmth feeling ecstatic.

"Khushi..."

"Mmm?"

"What do you think of our wedding?"

"Don't ask me about it. I still can't believe I married a Prince. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really in your kingdom... adding to it, the way our wedding happened... more than that, the way your parents reacted to it..."

Arnav turned to her side and hugged her.

"I have decided something... it may be a terrible decision for you..." he said.

"What decision?" She asked with confusion.

"Actually, I don't want to change the history"

She flinched aback and asked,

"What do you mean?"

"I think we should not change history"

"But we already did..."

"Maybe, but we can hold it here itself"

"How?" she was nervous. Would he ask her to leave his era?

"What would have happened if I had died by the poisoned arrow?"

Khushi didn't answer as she didn't know what he wanted to say.

"Our kingdom would have lost his prince, right?"

Khushi was silent.

"Being the second heir of the kingdom, my sister would have undertaken the responsibility of the kingdom"

"So?"

"I'm not going to be a king..."

Khushi was listening to him silently.

"If I became a king, the history would change... my son will become king after me... So..."

"So?"

"We will get Padmakshi married to Viraj... and we will adopt their son. What say?"

"I will answer you later. First, you answer my question"

"What?"

"How could you say Padmakshi would have taken over the responsibility of this kingdom? You know very well what kind of problem this kingdom was supposed to face because of Hemadri and the Priest. If you had died, they would have easily taken over the responsibility of this kingdom. Ashoka also quit the war. He would not have helped the king if it had been needed. Or, maybe, the Priest would have used the situation in his favor. The king who would have been in grief of losing his son might have agreed to whatever he said. Then I don't have to say what would have been this kingdom's condition"

Arnav became horrified. How did he miss this point?

"Now, tell me, Prince Aparajith... what are you going to do?"

Arnav gulped down hard.

"You didn't think about Hemadri right?"

He nodded yes.

"His true color revealed only because of you... we don't know what would have happened if you had died. Whatever happens in your life is not planned. It just happening... including your wedding. So, don't confuse yourself. Just go with the flow"

Arnav was stuck.

"Listen, Arnav... don't stress yourself. Don't think of Ifs and BUTs. Just accept what comes your way, just like how you accepted me..."

"Don't say like that. I didn't just accept you but fell in love with you wholeheartedly, before even knowing about my fate..."

"OK, accept everything wholeheartedly and enjoy it. Stop planning..."

"Ok, I will stop planning but you plan when will we go to your era"

"Are you so sure of it?"

"Are not you?"

"Of course, yes. After my parent's demise, I started exploring only to divert my mind... I so wanted to find out the killer but I had no source. When I got one, I came here and got stuck"

"What would have happened to the guys I have beaten up? would their condition have been the same? Or, would they have forgotten us after we left the era?"

"I too don't know"

"We should check it. Plan it too"

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav closed his eyes hugging Khushi who was planning in her mind how to find the killer.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 12.3K 31
hello everyone..... i have written a story somewhere else before just wanted to share it here as well,..!!! i love this story since it was my very fi...
412K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
84.1K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
241K 8.7K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.