Queenly Values (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... More

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

47 Wedding

1.1K 91 4
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 47 Wedding

Arnav wore the chain to Khushi's neck. Everyone present there was shocked, seeing Arnav doing that.

"Arnav, what have you done? Don't know why this chain is kept here" Khushi said nervously.

"So what, Khushi? If it has some sentiments in it, it will come to you only, right?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"How do I know?"

Arnav looked at his parents and sister who were looking at them shockingly. Arnav could not understand why they were looking at him like that. He didn't know what was wrong.

Queen Medha closed her eyes, thinking about what she prayed to Devi Matha before removing the chain from her idol.

*You gave my son a second chance to live his life. He loves Khushi from the bottom of his heart. We don't know whether making him marry her is right or wrong. We are going with his wish. He was alive... it's more than enough for us. So, leaving everything behind, we are getting them married. From here on, their life is your responsibility. Take them in the RIGHT PATH. Make them do what makes them happy as well as safe. They are your children. Keep them in your shadow and give them the right choice always*

Medha recalled what she prayed. She could conclude what just happened. Yes, she thought that way. She thought Arnav didn't wear the chain on Khushi's neck on his own. It was their FATE... destined fate...! God's wise...! They started walking in the path DM showing them.

"Bhai, what have you done...?" Padmakshi asked shockingly.

"What did I do? I just wear the chain on Khushi's neck she liked"

"It's not a simple chain but Mangal Sutra... You are supposed to wear it to Khushi's neck on your wedding day"

"Whaaaat?" Arnav frowned.

Khushi was more shocked than Arnav. She tried to remove the chain from her neck, but Medha clutched her hand and stopped her from removing it. Khushi looked at her astonished. Medha nodded no and said,

"We have no power to change what has happened in God's sanctuary. If this is God's command, we must accept it"

"What do you mean, Medha?" King Chaitanya asked.

"Yes, knowingly or unknowingly, Arnav wore it to her neck before Devi Matha. They became husband and wife no matter if we accept it or not. Everything is happening as per their fate. Let it be..."

"Then what about their wedding?"

"This is their wedding... and it's over..."

Medha looked at the Pandits who were looking at them.

"Arrange for remaining rituals to complete the wedding"

The Pandits created the holy fire. Medha extended a Golden vermillion box towards Arnav.

"Keep it in her chain and then at her forehead," she said.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was staring at him motionlessly. She could not conclude what was happening in her life. it seemed nothing was in her hand. Things were going beyond her control.

Taking a pinch of Vermillion, Arnav kept it on the pendent of the chain and then on her forehead. Queen Medha took a silk cloth from a plate and covered Khushi's head with it.

Medha looked at Padmakshi and ordered her something through her eyes. Padmakshi nodded yes and came to them. Taking Arnav's shawl, she knotted it with Khushi's shawl.

"You should circle the holy fire to complete your wedding," Medha said.

Arnav looked at the Pandit who made the holy fire ready.

"It's ready," he said.

"Take Khushi to the holy fire," Medha said.

Arnav held Khushi's hand and took her to the holy fire. They circled it seven times. The Pandit explained the meaning of the seven rounds. Arnav and Khushi completed seven rounds, understanding the meaning of the wedding.

In the meanwhile, Medha whispered something in Chaitanya's ear. He nodded yes and ordered the minister something. He rushed out of the room to complete the King's order.

After taking the vows, Arnav and Khushi took Chaitanya and Medha's blessings.

"Live long..." The King blessed.

"May God bless you to get whatever you want..." Medha blessed.

Arnav looked at Khushi who smiled at him pleasantly. Arnav huffed in relief. He thought Khushi would be tense due to their sudden, unexpected wedding. But, she became normal. He didn't know how she could manage herself quickly.

"Arnav, after the marriage, the couple should visit our temple," King Chaitanya said.

Arnav nodded ok.

They exited the palace and saw two chariots with four horses ready to take them to the temple. A small troop lined up for the newly wedded couple's protection.

Khushi looked at them awestruck. They got into the open chariot. The king and the queen were on the other with Princess Padmakshi. Their chariots moved towards the temple.

People stood at either side and looked at the Royals with excitement. The wedding news of their Prince spread in the Fort and cheered them up.

There was a special Pooja done in the temple. Khushi wondered how all of these were possible in a short period. Completing the Pooja, they returned to the Palace only in the afternoon. They were taken to the dining and given Royal hospitality. Khushi was stunned by the back-to-back quick arrangements. If they could arrange them to this extent in a short period, what would have they done if the wedding happened on a FIXED date, as per the schedule? She was amazed thinking about it.

After lunch, the newly wedded couple were invited to the court and introduced to the ministers. Finishing the minister meeting, they asked to take a bath in Khushi's room.

"In Khushi's room? Why?" Arnav asked.

"Consider it as your in-laws," Said Padmakshi.

"Oh..."

Padmakshi gave a new dress for them to change. She waited there until they were ready. She brought them to Medha's room. The Queen gave Khushi a Golden Vermillion box with beautiful workmanship.

"This is my gift for your wedding, dear daughter-in-law,"

"Everything I'm having now is your gift only, Maharani... Including Prince Aparajith" Khushi said bringing a smile to mother and son's face.

"Those are tied to customs... this isn't like that. Kept this vermillion on Arnav's forehead every day before he went out"

Khushi nodded ok.

"He will argue that he will not wear it... don't let him do it"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Wait for a while, I will just come" Medha left the place smilingly.

"Let me see, how you will argue with me..." Khushi chuckled and Arnav smiled.

Arnav clutched her hand and asked,

"Are you tensed?"

"Why?"

"The way our wedding held..."

"At first, I was a little tensed because I thought the King and the Queen would be upset with you for wearing the chain to my neck but they acted cool accordingly and made me wonder"

"Yeah, I too didn't expect they would complete our wedding right away without caring about anything"

"Mmm"

"I think they didn't want to do anything against destiny"

"Maybe..."

"But, I think differently"

"How?"

"After I touched you, everything in my life is going according to my wish..."

"Excuse me... it's me, who touched you... you shivered..." She teased.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"It's always lion that hunts deer... I never knew a deer could hunt a lion...! That's what happened in my matter. This cute deer hunted the lion on the bed" he tapped her nose.

"I'm not a deer but a lioness"

"Oh... but, don't be in the misconception that lioness would dominate the lion all the time... if the lion took the lead, the lioness should have to be submissive" his voice was as smooth as silk.

Khushi looked at him surprised.

"You know you became a Princess today officially"

"Mmm..."

"You look so stunning in this dress"

"Really?"

"Yeah... that doesn't mean I want you to wear this kind of dress all the time... just be as comfortable as you want"

After looking at the room entrance cautiously, Khushi kissed his cheek strongly, and said,

"Thank you"

They heard footsteps sound. Khushi sat straight. Queen Medha came there with Padmakshi and her friends and said,

"Take Khushi to HER room"

Arnav looked at her with confusion. To HER room? But why? He didn't ask Medha anything because he thought it was also a ritual.

Khushi looked at Arnav once and left with Padmakshi. Medha gave a box to Arnav.

"Count it," she said.

"Count?" he opened the box and saw it full of pearls in the box.

"Do you want me to count it?" he asked with confusion.

Medha nodded yes.

"Is this also a ritual?"

"Kind of..." She said controlling her laughter.

Arnav counted the pearls.

"It's thousand four hundred and seventy-two..."

"Good, keep it here and go to your room"

"But, why did you make me count it?"

"Go to your room, you will get the answer there"

Arnav stood up frowning. He walked to his room and opened his room door. He got stuck seeing his room looking like a Paradise... and his wife was sitting on his bed like an Angel...!

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 411 24
Hello readers this is my first story ever. I am big fan of maddam sir so I decided to write a story on it Peep into story for further information ...
426K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
37.3K 1.2K 5
Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi..
608K 27.1K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.