They Are our brother's? ( sk...

Door btsffbysam

A family which is separate from past fifteen years found each other will they accept eachother from their... Meer

chapter 1 ( back story)
chapter 2 ( present)
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 3: (Perfect welcome )
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Not an update
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

chapter 17

593 16 10
Door btsffbysam

"Well, we didn't introduce ourselves, Mr. Would you mind moving aside? There are lots of people who need to introduce themselves. And for your kind information, There are some people who need some sleep," a savage voice said behind him with an irritated tone.

"Oh, sorry, kids. I just got very excited to meet you. By the way, I'm Namjoon. People call me RM. It's really nice to meet you after a very long time," RM said.

"I'm worldwide handsome and soon going to be your favorite oppa, Kim Seokjin. I really love cooking. You are going to be my biggest fan, I'm 💯 sure. My dear princess, don't be uncomfortable around me because my shining glitter shines more when I see your smile. And my dear baby bread, you've grown up really well and caring. Handsome, not as me, but you look very good," Jin said.
First, he kissed Lana on her forehead, then hugged Jeongin with a teasing tone

" Hey, move, bitch. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Oh, sorry, my princess and prince. I'm your savage brother, Min Yoongi, but you can call me anything except "meow" or "Yoongi, marry me" because I'm your brother. If you want to cuddle, I'm always sleepy, so come by yourself, or I will come to cuddle with you," Suga said with his gummy smile, making everyone freeze at their spot.

Just then, J-Hope kicked him on his butt, and Suga fell on the floor, rubbing his butt.

"Yahha, how can you kick your older brother, you punk?" "Your hyung card is not going to be used when I'm about to introduce myself, so get your ass aside," J-Hope said.

"Don't use that kind of language in front of small kids, you pieces of shit," Jin said, shaking his head in disappointment, but others just rolled their eyes.

" Ya.. ya.. don't use bad language. Whatever guys, I'm your hope, you are my hope. I'm your brother J-Hope. Well, I have another name, but it's difficult to pronounce, so Hobbi oppa/hyung, the sunshine of our group. I like Sprite, and I hate snacks. Pleasure to meet you after a very long time," J-Hope said, hugging both of them.

"Hmmm, now my turn. Well, excuse me... Myself, Jimin. I'm the cutest brother and going to be your favorite oppa. Thank God today Jin hyung wore his shoes instead of his pink slipper. So, here is my present," Jimin said, winking at both of them and sending a flying kiss.

"Cool guys, chill down. Don't get stressed. Yourself when your favorite brother is here. Kick out your anxiety, feel free to talk to me. Don't listen to my brother's foolish talks. I don't mind if you love me more than them. Oh, God, I forgot. My name is... ahh, remember my name is V, and I'm a good boy. You can call me Taehyung oppa or Tea oppa," Taehyung said, bowing like a prince, making both siblings giggle. .

"Lastly, I'm your Jungkook. Taehyung calls me Double Bunny. Some people call me Giant Bunny. Please don't be scared of me; I'm literally a baby in our group. I like banana milk. Hmm, I never share with anyone. Things are different when you are here; you can have mine," Jungkook said, giving them his banana milk bottles. Then everyone's attention goes towards both siblings, forgetting the existence of SKZ. BTS really managed to make a smile on both siblings' faces.

"My dimple is also beautiful. Many girls go mad when I smile," looking at Lana, who is poking Namjoon's dimple cutely. Chan mumbled, as expected, but no one heard.

"Hmm, okay Angel and I.N., our servants will show you the whole mansion. We need to discuss something with your brothers, okay?" Namjoon said, looking at SKZ coldly. "Okay, oppa/hyung," then both of them went on a tour of the mansion.

___________________________________________________________

Once the siblings duo went out, the atmosphere of the room dropped, and the seriousness was evident on the faces of BTS members. They were coldly glaring at SKZ like hungry tigers looking at their prey. No one was talking; the sound of watches echoed in the living room.

"Hyung, let us explain," Chan said in a calm tone.

"Explain whaaaaaaaat?" Suga almost yelled out of anger.

"What do all of you think? If Jin hyung wasn't present that day, you would never tell us," J-Hope said, closing his eyes in frustration.

"We are about to tell yo..." Minho was cut off.

"Then why did we get that news after four weeks? We blindly trust you, and you..." a disappointed look was visible on Taehyung's face.

"We are sorry, hyung," Han said in a low tone.

"Sorry wouldn't fix anything, Han. All of you broke our trust. You didn't know we were coming, so you had to inform us at least on a cellphone, but you didn't even try, did you?" Jungkook said.

"Come on, it's not a big deal. Why are you reacting so much?" Changbin said in an annoyed tone.

"It's not a big deal, wow Mr. Seo, hats off to you. Do you even talk to them nicely and properly? Maybe it's not a big deal to all of you, but it's very important to us. We promised your mom to take care of all of you, especially I.N. and Angel. So, it was our responsibility, but you guys didn't even inform us about them," RM said, clapping his hands aggressively.

"Let's forget the point, guys. The situation is getting out of control. We are really sorry. From now on, we promise we will not hide anything from you. We are really, really sorry," Chan said.

"Do you think we are any kind of idiots or fools? Don't forget who trained you. If you can't handle a simple family matter, then what kind of mafia leader are you? Responding to matters is not a good sign. You have to face the problem by yourself. We already forgive you for not telling us, but we will not appreciate the behavior and the cold shoulder you gave to your own siblings," RM said.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked with wide eyes.

" We were not around, that doesn't mean we don't know anything," Jimin said, glaring at Hyunjin.

"Can I know, Hyunjin, what is the reason that made you point a gun at your own siblings?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Mmmm... well... They were so annoying," Hyunjin said, scratching his neck in a nervous tone because the SKZ brothers were glaring at him.

"Do you know why they were behaving like that?" RM asked.

"No answer," Suga said, slamming the table in front of him when no one responded.

"Do you ask them why they are scared of you?" Jungkook asked, and everyone shook their heads no.

"I'm sure that old man told them something creepy about us," Minho said silently.

"Did you ask them what your father told them?" Jimin asked again, and everyone shook their heads no.

"Then how are you sure about that?"

"............." (Silence)

"Let me tell you, if you remember correctly, four weeks ago you killed three men who betrayed you, right?" Namjoon asked as they nodded.

"And almost four weeks ago, Angel and I.N. arrived, yes or no. I don't like nodding, so use your fucking mouth."

"Yes..."

"So tell me, you just landed in Korea, you weren't a mafia, and you saw a murder in front of your eyes. What would your reaction be when you found out that the most dangerous mafias are your brothers who are ready to kill anyone, anytime?"

"What... what are you saying, hyung? I can't understand," Felix said, even though he understood but didn't want to admit that fact.

"Just answer me," RM said.

"We... we thought they would kill us even though they are our brothers," Seungmin said.
Finally, he got confirmation that day Jeongin and Lana were present in that car.

" Exactly when Angel and I.N arrived in Korea, they witnessed murders, but out of fear of dying, they didn't tell anyone except their aunt. However, their aunt passed away. Your father informed them that you are a mafia member, but he didn't disclose any other information about you.

During your father's funeral, they realized that you are the same mafia who killed three people. They considered running away from everything, but instead of understanding or comforting them, you frightened them almost to the point of death. So, tell me, if you were in that situation, what would your reaction be?" RM asked again.

"...................."

"How do you know everything? Are you sure about what you are saying?" Changbin asked.

"We have our own source. If we weren't sure, why would we ask you, idiot?" Jungkook said.

"Ah, one more thing that we never mentioned to you, but I guess it's time to share with you. Do you know why both of them ran away when they were children?"

No response

" "Because both of them witnessed their own brother killing people in front of their eyes, they thought you would kill them just like you killed them. We didn't tell you because yesterday we got to know," Jin finished.

Again, everyone became silent and sunk into their own thoughts, thinking they were the reason why their siblings ran away, making them deeply hurt. They wanted to throw everything, shout loudly, and hurt themselves. No one was saying anything.

"Listen carefully, boys. We just want, whatever happened, it's all in the past. You have to make your future perfect, at least win your siblings' trust and make them comfortable around you. But in any case, if we find out that because of you they are hurt, we won't think twice to steal them from all of you, and you already know that you can't stop us," Jin said calmly.

"So forget everything, we forgive you," all of the BTS members said in unison
_________________________________________________________

Then Jeongin and Lana come, the atmosphere becomes warm and lively again. After spending time together and eating dinner, everyone in the SKZ family heads back to the SKZ mansion. The road was silent, everyone was busy in their own thoughts. Our sleeping beauty had already fallen asleep, resting her head on Jeongin's shoulder. Jeongin also closed his eyes, avoiding any contact with his brothers. Once the mansion arrived, Jeongin opened his eyes.

"Hey, sleeping pig, wake up," Jeongin said, shaking her, but instead of waking up, Lana hugged him tightly.

"Carry me, oppa, pretty please, I'm so tired," Lana said in a sleepy tone.

"Okay, fine, but don't mind if I drop you by mistake," Jeongin said, carrying her in a bridal style.

"My oppa will never drop me, I love my oppa very, very much," she said cutely.

"Ya...ya..." Jeongin smiled.

While others just looked at them, thinking deeply.
________________(".......")____________("........")____________

Next day

Time skip

At college

"It is really compulsory to join the trip?" Lana asked her teacher.

"Yes, our principal strictly said that every student will go on the trip. Besides, it's free, Lana, we don't need to pay, so why not enjoy nature?" Teacher Jisoo said in an excited tone.

"Ah... okay... thank you, ma'am." Lana bowed towards the teacher and went straight to the cafeteria.

"Guys, I'm so excited for the trip!" Beomgyu said while jumping.

"Stop, you punk, you are looking uglier than a frog," Yeonjun said.

"Aren't you happy, Lana? Also, you, Jeongin?" Soobin asked. They shook their heads no.

"It's not like that, hyung, but actually, we never go on any kind of trips. We don't have any experience. I don't know how we are going to manage," Jeongin said.

"Don't worry when TXT are your buddies," Kai said with a wink.

"Yah, we will help you," Taehyun said.

" Thank you so much, guys, for always helping us. We never thought we would make friends - brothers like you," Lana said.

"Actually, please don't get mad, but we hid something from you," Yeonjun said in a nervous tone.

"Hide something?"

"Yeah... actually... we are your-"

"Our?"

"We are your cousins," Soobin said, closing his eyes.

"Uh, you are what?" Lana and Jeongin asked at the same time.

"We are your cousins from your mom's side. Your mother is our father's sister," Taehyun said, stretching his neck in a nervous tone.

"You mean... you are our cousins, which means... you know Stray Kids?" Jeongin asked.

"Of course, Dumbo, we know them. After all, all of you are our cousins. Sorry for not telling you," Beomgyu said.

"Then why don't you talk to each other?" Lana asked.

"Who said we don't talk to them?" Kai asked.

"We never see you," Jeongin said.

"We talk to them always, but after you arrived, we started to give more attention to you since you are new here," Yeonjun said.

" Isn't they will be mad that you are talking to us?" Lana asked.

"Nahh, why would they?"

After talking with each other, everyone headed to their respective classes. And after that, like always, Lana goes to the library, but her mind was not concentrating as if she is missing someone's presence.

"Hey doll, miss me?" someone said behind her. Hearing the voice she wanted to listen to, Lana smiled but then rolled her eyes when he sat in front of her.

"Miss and... you nahh... why would I miss you?" she said, looking at her book.

"Whatever, do you know about our college trip?" Sunghoon asked.

"Hmmm."

"Do you know why our principal arranged this trip?"

"No."

"Let me tell you." With that, Sunghoon started to come closer to Lana. Now, their faces had a very low gap. He moved towards Lana's ears.

"The principal wants to create a bond between all seniors and juniors, which means us," Sunghoon whispered.

Lana pushed him.

" Mr. Stay in your limits. I'm not interested in making a so-called bond. I'm going because it's compulsory, otherwise... ahh, whatever."

"Come on, doll, why are you always mad at me? I'm not bad," Sunghoon said while pouting.

"Aish, I'm not a doll. My name is Lana... Yang Lana," Lana said while blushing, looking at Sunghoon's pouty face.

"But you are a doll to me. Those doe eyes, pointy nose, and kissable lips. Oh, God, the first time in my whole life I'm complimenting someone. You are perfect, Miss Lana," Sunghoon said, looking straight into her eyes, Lana's cheeks getting reddish by his words.

"Lana," someone said behind her. Her eyes widened, she pushed Sunghoon quickly and went in the direction where that voice was coming from.

"Yes..."

"Hmm, the driver is not coming today, so both of you are coming with us," Han said. She nodded her head.

"Okay, we are waiting for you. Don't be late," Han said and went from there.

"Gosh," she freed her breath.

"Why is he talking to you?" Sunghoon asked, almost in a serious tone.

"None of your business."

"Lana, stay away from those jerks. They will hurt you," Sunghoon said.

"I know what is good or bad for me. You don't need to worry," Lana said.

"Okay, doll. We will meet on the college trip. See you soon," with that, Sunghoon left, controlling his anger.

"I'm worried about the college trip. Don't tell me I have to spend time with my brothers," she mumbled to herself.

........................ ......................
....... ( - _ - ) .....
.. ..

( Sorry for delay guys, I'm facing some network issues, after very long time finally, I'm on my vacation but because of network issues my all plans spoil
Hmm whatever I hope you enjoyed update I will try to update fast since now I'm free for whole damn month
So see you in next chapter
Don't forget to comment and vote
It's always helps me to update my books happily)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 33.1K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...
199K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
45.1K 850 30
Kaylee goes to school with one of the biggest mafias in South Korea called Stray Kids. One day her life goes from crying over her ex to a crazy life...
14.2K 272 22
Kim-Hana, a girl who lives with her mother and younger brother, Kim-Sunoo. Her and her family are in poverty and frequently have to beg for money or...