Kamen Rider In RWBY

נכתב על ידי UnZero123

After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomu... עוד

Ch-1 A New World
Bio
Ch-2 The Shining Beacon
Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost
Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare
Ch-4 My Life & Keys
Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare
Ch-6 Past & Lost Love
Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day
Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song
Ch-10 Field Trip & Past

Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town

262 6 0
נכתב על ידי UnZero123

In Class

Weiss looking at the clock while listing to Professor Port explain story along with others ruby,Izuku,Yang and Blake. They all looking at the clock and not listing because of the mission today.

Jaune move close to weiss: "So weiss, you know uh, I was thinking that after this maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" look back to teacher and look back to weiss again "And uhm you know well I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you want to make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome." wait reply from weiss who still ignore him

Jaune: "And, then maybe after that we could, study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm a, you know..."cut off by class bell ring and Professor port then stop a story while students get up and walk out the class room

Jaune: "Weiss? Did you hear me?" weiss get and walk past jaune and say

Weiss: "No, No, No, Yes."

Jaune sigh defeat and slam his head on the table.

Ruby,Blake, Izuku and Yang walk past him and Yang

Yang: "Fight." pet his shoulder and keep walking

In Izuku Room

Izuku wear his hero custom while hear his laptop beep sound. Izuku look up to computer and see a new message from Ozpin. Izuku open the message and it show a new weapons that make from Schnee company.

Izuku rub his chin: "Atlesian Knight and Paladin, they are good design but I wonder how much code they put into not to have a virus." scroll down a bit and see nothing about in it.

Izuku sigh: "Look like, I need to look into this." closed the laptop and put it in under the secrets floor, closed it and placed the bed on it. Izuku then locked the room while put a duct tape near the door. Izuku knocked Rwby room and meet with teams.

In Girl Room

Rose: " Alright guys, today's the day, the investigation begins!" she jumps, throwing her arms in the air.

Weiss rolls her eyes and says: "I'm glad we're taking this so, seriously."

Izuku shrug: "This is as serious as Rose is going to get, you're going to have to deal with it."

Yang: "Yeah, and we've got a plan, that's... moderately serious."

Rose nods, "Right! Everyone remember their roles?"

Weiss stands up from her bed, "You, Izuku and I will head over to the CCT to check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies, seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Blake puts her hands behind her back: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out order and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning."

Yang crosses her arms: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town who typically knows everything going on in Vale, getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard."

Rose looks between all of us: "Great! We'll meet up near Yang to go over what we found, let's do this!" pumps her fist.

RWBYZ and Wukong: "Yeah!"

RWBYZ look at the window and see Wukong dangling in front of the window.

Blake: "Sun!" calls out as they all take a step away from the window.

Yang: "How did you even get up there?"

Sun: "Ah, it's easy, I do it all the time." replies casually.

Weiss yell: "You do what?!"

Sun shrugs, "I climb trees all the time."

Izuku narrow his eyes: "You do know you sound extremely suspicious with what you said... right"

Sun flips in the room: "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?"

Blake steps up, "We are going to investigate the situation... as a team."

Rose shrugs, "Sorry Sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to."

Sun blows raspberries, "That's dumb, you should always get friends involved, that's why I brought Neptune." points out the window.

RWBYZ look out to see Neptune standing outside just barely hanging onto the wall.

Neptune look at THEM: "Sup."

Rose: "How did you... even get up here?"

Neptune shrugs: "I have my ways, seriously though, can I come in, we're like... really high up right now."

Izuku use Black Whip and bring him inside, "There you go."

Neptune dusts himself off, "Thanks."

Izuku thumbs up, "No problem."

Rose: "Alright, I'll go with Weiss, Sun you go with Blake, and Neptune, you'll go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner." says as she pushes Neptune to Yang.

Weiss raises a finger and says, "Actually Ruby, why don't you go with Yang, haha, she is your sister after all."

Rose then thinks for a second, "But, who would go with you."

Weiss shrugs and looks away, "Well, I guess Neptune could come with me."

Neptune winks at her as Rose starts laughing, "Nah."

Weiss looks upset as Rose drags her away, weiss then starts protesting, "But but!"

Izuku: "Well, good luck team." follow after them

Infront of Transmit Tower

Ruby squeal: "Wow, I forgot how big the transmit tower looks so close!"

Weiss: "You should see the one in Atlas."

Ruby: "That was the first one right?"

Weiss: "Correct, Atlas developed the cross-continental transmit system to allow the four kingdoms to communicate with one another. It was their gift to the world after the Great War."

Ruby inmate: "Ooo look at me, my name is Weiss, I know fact, I'm rich!" 

Weiss stare at her with a hands on her wrist while Ruby hold her laugh.

Weiss: "Don't be a pest. Besides, the only reason we're here is because you like the tower so much. We could've just as easily made a call from the library."

Ruby: "I know but it's so cool right Izuku." look back to Izuku who looking at the scroll new until he snap out by ruby

Izuku: "Hmm, yea, yea." put his scroll away while walk close to them

Weiss: "What are you doing?"

Izuku: "Looking for any new about something strange happen but guess not."

Ruby: "It's about..." look around and whisper to Izuku ear "The villain from your world."

Izuku: "Yea, is just so strange that they are so quite."

Weiss: "What so strange about quite?"

Izuku: "Many reason but let's leave it that for now and have a good time."

Ruby: "Yea, we should take a picture!" pull out her scroll but slip from her hands: "Ah!"

Ruby scroll land on girl feet's who pick it up and show it to ruby.

Girl: "You dropped this."

Ruby: "Penny." Penny surprised "Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the night at the docks."

Penny answer nervous: "S-Sorry, I think you're confused." hiccup and ruby scroll catch by ruby "Uh, I've got to go." walked away.

Weiss: "What was that about?"

Ruby: "I don't know but I'm going to find out. Both of you go make a call, I'll meet up with you later."

Weiss: "Wait." see ruby running away "Ugh."

Izuku: "Hey Weiss, who was that?"

Weiss: "That was Penny, we accidently meet a festival before."

Izuku: "Hmmm, she is strange girl."

Weiss: "Tell me about come on let's go."

Both then go inside to tower, go toward elevator and ride it.

In Elevator

Speaker: "Hello, welcome to CCT. How may I help you?"

Weiss: "I'd like to go to the communications room please."

Speaker: "Absolutely, Could you please place your scroll on the terminal to verify your identity."

Wiess pull out her scroll and place in on the number elevator to scan it.

Speaker: "Prefect, Thank you Miss Schnee."

Weiss look down and lift up make a weird face.

Izuku: "What are you doing?"

Weiss jump surprise: "M-Midoriya what..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "You forgot I following you right." Weiss sigh "Are you afraid to meet your family?"

Weiss: "N-No, is just..." look away while her eyes move around every where until Izuku put a hands on her shoulder making weiss stop and looked at Izuku

Izuku: "You don't have to tell me, If you don't want to weiss but If you want I'm all ears."

Weiss smile: "Thx Izuku."

Izuku: "That what friends are for."

Elevator then arrive to communications room and open the door.

Izuku and Weiss get off the elevator and walk to hologram counters girl.

Girl: "Welcome to the beacon cross-continental transmit center. How may I help you?" asked to Izuku and Weiss

Weiss: "I need to make a call to Schnee Company World Headquarters in Atlas."

Izuku: "And I just company her."

Girl: "Absolutely." type her keyboard "If you could head over to Terminal 3, I'll patch you through."

Weiss: "Thank you."

Izuku: "Thank." 

Both walk to computer and Weiss sit down infront of computer while Izuku pull a chair from another and sit beside wiess.

Weiss exhale and computer turn on. On computer it show a girl from schnee company staff.

Girl: "Thank you for calling the Atlas..." look up and recognize who it's was "Oh, Miss Schnee. Good Afternoon! Would you like me to patch you through to your father? I think your sister winter might be here as well."

Weiss: "No thank you, I was actually wondering If you could find some files for me and him." Izuku wave his hands "We've compiled a short list." show a scroll and put it in the slot.

Girl rise a eyesbrown: "I see, If you don't mind....what may I ask is this for?"

Weiss: "School Project."

Girl: "Um, there are some sensitive documents one this list, ma'am, especially from your friend."

Izuku: "Then..." show a card to her and girl eye wide.

Girl: "T-That...." fake cough "I understand I will sent it data to her scroll now."

Izuku: "Thank you."

Weiss: "Thank you, that's will be all."

Girl: "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to patch you through to your father before you go?"

Weiss eyes wide but smile nervous: "Yes, I'm sure."

Girl: "Well then, have a nice day and you too Mister Zero."

Weiss look at Izuku: "Zero?"

Izuku: "Is my hunter name. I already past the test before right."

Weiss: "Oh that." looked down and look back to Izuku "Izuku can you listen to my problem."

Izuku: "Sure but let's get a coffee first."

Timeskip to Izuku buying coffee while Weiss by juice

On dock at evening, Izuku listing to weiss family problem while drink his coffee.

Izuku: "I see, that is the reason why you have that scar."

Weiss surprise: "Wait, you notice this scar, when?"

Izuku: "The first time we meet, I come up a lot of reason but the family trouble was the one thing I have in mind."

Weiss blushed asked: "I-Is that so." look away "Do you also have a family trouble."

Izuku: "Not me but one my friend has." weiss look at him curious "He have a scar like yours but a big one." Izuku then explain about Shoto life while how he have to make him snap out.

After explain, weiss look like about to cry but Izuku comfort her by petting her back.

Weiss: "What about you Izuku, don't you miss your family?"

Izuku stop comfort her and look out to sea in silent. Weiss see izuku sad face, she though she mess out but...

Izuku: "I don't have it anymore."

Weiss: "What do you mean? Did something happen?"

Izuku sigh: "It did....In my world Heroes have a war against villain and in that war the leader called all for one want to rule the world but need something from me."

Weiss: "What did he need?"

Izuku: "The power called One For All. A stock pile of quirks."

Weiss: "One for all?"

Izuku then explain how All for one and One For all come to and how all for one is invisible and so on. Weiss was really surprise to hear all of it and sometime see Izuku don't say all of it yet.

Izuku: "And how I don't have anyone,well.." exhale "When I was out fighting the villain, one person inside the U.A Bunker was working under All for one and assassination my mother." Weiss gasp in shock and Izuku fist up "and that bastard all for one is laughing like a mad man infront of me."

Weiss: "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Izuku shake head: "Is okay Weiss, that was in the past and I already did defeat him."

Weiss: "Izuku, what about..."interrupted by phone called from blake

Both pick up their scroll and answer it.

Blake: "Everyone! If you can hear me we need back...." cut off by sun yell.

Weiss roll eyes but yelp in surprise by Izuku lift her up in bride style and jump onto roof top one by one.

With Ruby

Sun: "They got a robot, and it's big, really big!"

Ruby: "Oh, I am not missing this!"

Run toward there

With Yang and Neptune 

Both of them listing to sun yell on bike

Sun: "The Torchwick guy's in it! But not like, it didn't eat him... he's like, controlling it or something and tell Anki that his world creature is here too."

Yang: "Where are you guys?"

Behind Yang and Neptune, Sun and Blake past it while follow by Roman in Mecha and follow by four dark creature.

Neptune: "I thinks that was them."

Yang: "Yeah, I got it." pull the lever and turn around while Neptune scream in afraid.

On Street

Sun and Blake jump on the car and Mecha jump down and run after them. Both see it and start to run again by jumping car to car. 

Mecha keep chasing after him not knowing Yang and Neptune arrive behind him.

Yang: "We've gotta slow it down."

Neptune nod and about to touch his gun. Inside Mecha, Roman hear a beep noise of enemy behind him and he trash the car all around him.

Yang: "Hold on." 

Neptune confuse but Yang pull the lever hard and started to doge the car. Neptune yell in surprise. While that was happen on the ground.

In sky

Four creature watching the fight until..

???: "How long do we have to wait, I want to fight it too."

???: "Calm down, we will have a fight until a traitor appear."

??? growl

Back With Yang and Neptune

Yang doge every car that throw at them and Neptune grab the gun and started to fire at Mecha on the back.

Mecha got hit and Roman growl inside the mecha. Neptune change his gun into spear mode and he jump onto Mecha and stab on it.

Sun see his friend on mecha with stuck spear.

Sun yell: "Neptune,Hang on!"

Roman spin his mecha while Neptuen hold it very tight on his weapon. Sun use his assemble and two more copy of light sun appear infront of him. Two light sun jump on to car and kick and hit of mecha.

Sun stop using his assemble and jump to Mecha with his bow staff and ready to hit it until Mecha spin fast making Neptune spear free lose on mecha and Neptune hit with sun and sent off the road.

Blake then hear a someone called on phone.

Ruby: "Blake! I'm in position."

Weiss land down on road with her weapons point the Mecha. Roman smirk and run up to her. Weiss also smirk and stab her weapon onto the ground making it ice. Roman slip and sent off course to road cliff and Izuku appear infront of Mecha and axe kick to ground.

On ground

Ruby waiting it with her weapons and see Roman get up. Roman looked at his mecha on scream and show all big guns weapons is malfunction. Roman growl and looked at front and see RWBYZ.

Roman: "Is nice to see you are so well Rider, because my new friends here is really like to meet you."

Izuku feel a danger sense stab his head. He use a black whip to grab his team mate and jump backward and something fall from the sky where they stand. A big smoke appear infront of RWBYZ. The team take a fight stance while Izuku pull out his sword with ice magic on it.

A smoke started to disappear and RWBY shock what they see.

Izuku: "Nomu."

Hood Nomu: "Found you traitor~"

Izuku yell at RWBY: "Girls take care of that tin can while I take care them."

Four girls nod and run to opposite way, while Izuku yell out to nomu and run back away. All nomu run after Izuku and Roman face with RWBY.

With Izuku and Nomu

Izuku keep running and doge from Hood transform arms and Woman Rupture. Izuku keep doge until he see a pill. He use the black whip to grab onto it and use Fa Jin on his leg. He spin around and yell

Izuku: "Faux 100%" 

Izuku come back to Nomu in blinding speed with swords in hands. Hood and Woman doge in time but Chainsaw and Nomu was not able to and their head cut off by Izuku blade in blinding speed.

Two Nomu fall down lifeless on the ground.

Hood: "That was close one."

Woman: "Haha, that was a so FUN!" laugh in battle manic.

Izuku yell: "Hey, how the fuck are you alive, the last time I check all nomu should have be gone."

Hood: "We would be if for the HPSC save us."

Izuku mutter: "Tch, I knew it."

Woman yell: "Hey, Hey, less talking more fighting." appear infornt of Izuku and punch him. Izuku block with his swords but it got crack and hit it on the face and sent back to pillar.

Izuku growl get up and see Hood hands coming to him and he use float to doge into sky while put his belt on his wrist. 

Hood hands come up to sky while Woman Rapture fire at him. Izuku dive down to them while took out a locket and press it.

Belt: "Kachidoki" lock the seed "Lock on." cut off the seed with sword

A seed appear infront of him and put it on him. A amour shine with green electric and kick Hood and woman but both doge and look up to him.

Belt: "Kachidoki arm.......Into the battle....... Ei Ei OH!"

Hood Nomu roar and release other 10 normal Nomus from his back. Normal nomus run up Izuku who pull out a gun and rub the disk. Izuku yell and started to fired all nomus into their expose brain head. Normal Nomus falls down one by one and Hood and Woman take advantages of others nomu to get close to Izuku and punch him in chest and face.

Izuku sent back but hold it to the ground and looked up see Hood nomu swing it hands at him while woman use Rapture. Izuku put away the gun and pull out his two flag behind him. Hood hands arrive him fast and Izuku block it with flag and redirect it to ground, while power up the green flame flag and spin it to stop the rapture.

Woman: "Is that your power rider, I heard from professor that you used to scare one that even this bastard afraid of it."

Hood: "HEY! I'M NOT!"

Izuku: "That was a long time ago and I don't have to use that to defeat you." kick hood into belly but Hood doge and land beside Woman Nomu.

Woman yell in anger: "Don't underestimate US!" jump up on to him.

Hood: "B-Baka, WATCH OUT!" try to warm her but it was too late

Izuku add his one for all power to flag and throw it hard to woman who got hit and stuck on pill wall. Izuku pull out his gun and put a locket on gun.

Gun: "Locket  On!"

Energy charge on gun and Izuku see Hood two hands try to slap him. Izuku doge by jump into sky and pull the trigger to Woman nomu who try to free herself.

Gun: "Kachidoki Charge."

A big green bullet go toward the woman and hit on the head. A big explosive appear along with woman nomu scream and gone in flash.

Hood yell: "Partner." look back to Izuku in anger and fly toward with Jet quirk.

Izuku see him coming and change his gun to sword mode

Hood grow his arm into blade and both lock in blade fight.

Hood manage to scratch Izuku armor but Izuku is pushing back more and more because of Fa Jin. Hood slash Izuku face and Izuku left face appear but Izuku able to slash off his both arm. Hood fall back but..

Belt: "BATTLE BATTLE ON!"

Hood look up and see his sword cover in green making looked like big sword. Izuku fly toward him and Hood make a shield. Izuku yell and slash it downward. Hood hold it down but it was too much on him and started to fall.

Izuku slash a locket.

Belt: "1000000 Powers!"

Sword become bigger and slash it down on hood who scream in pain and flash appear.

With RWBY and Roman

RWBY able to defeat the mecha and they about to finish Roman but save by a new villain girl and Toga, Dabi appear beside them.

Roman: "Now, let's for...." interrupted by a big green light show in sky and a big scream.

Dabi: "Look like he defeat the Nomu too."

Roman sigh and look back to RWBY: "Ladies, Ice Queen."

Weiss yell: "HEY!"

Roman: "Always a pleasure." looked to new girl and Dabi "Neo, Dabi if you would."

Neo use her assemble while Dabi throw his fire to RWBY who doge it and RWBY looked up see them gone like a mirror shatter. Teams looked around until they hear a plane engine.

They looked up and see them ride a plane and gone from their.

Yang: "I guess he got a new henchmens."

Weiss: "Yeah, I guess they..." stop by remember Izuku "Wait, Izuku." run toward where Izuku was and follow by others.

With Izuku

Izuku laying down on the ground while looking at sky.

Nana appear beside him along with others: "You pushing your limit Izuku."

Izuku: "I have to or I will not win."

En: "Why don't you use that one?"

Kudo: "He saving both them for surprise card for her, right kid."

Izuku nod: "Yea, if what Ozpin say is true, I need to hide my power until it needed."

Summer: "I have been meaning to ask what are those two you guys talking?"

One For all User look at each others not knowing they should say it or not but Izuku beat them to it.

Izuku: "Is my Rider old form and my quirk form."

Summer titled her head.

Izuku: "I will tell you when I'm ready for now."

One For all user, Summer and Izuku hear a voice yelling at him. Izuku look to the sound and see RWBY coming to him.

Izuku though: "I wonder how many days well left, If I used that."

Izuku lift by Yang and Blake while Ruby and weiss asking how is he.

Izuku: "Whatever time I have left I used it to make a better world place even.......... If my life was burned."

Chapter End

Same scene from video

There's a point where it tips
There's a point where it breaks
There's a point where it bends
And a point we just can't take
Anymore

There's a line that we'll cross
And there's no return
There's a time and a place
No bridges left to burn
Anymore

RWBY looked up to sky and a big portal open to their world

We can't just wait with lives at stake

Izuku and his teams fall down from sky and change to rider in middle

Until they think we're ready

Same scene from Video

Our enemies are gathering

Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Roman, Dabi and Toga walking in fire along with other villain in back.

Scene change into forest grimm running along with Rider monster in mix.

The storm is growing deadly

Izuku,Ruby,Yang,Blake and Weiss one by one come out from cloud along with other teams. They all land in city with a big dust

Now its time to say goodbye
To the things we loved
And the innocence of youth
How the time seemed to fly

Same scene from Video

From our carefree lives
And the solitude and peace we always knew

In a city surround by grimm, Izuku make a henshin to his last Gaim form and title appear.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.7K 288 6
After being told he can't be a hero by All Might, Izuku was upset about what his life turned out to be. When he has going to head back home, he heard...
115K 1.9K 20
Izuku Midoriya the 9th user of OFA life seem to be going well with him, he had a lot of friends, his teachers loved him, he had Uraraka as a girlfrie...
36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
39.5K 772 18
TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been months since everything went downhill for...