UnderTale: Unknown Variant

Da AslancanTr

In the mean time, GlitchTale is about to destroy by the Error Sans, who's destroy Alternate universes and tim... Altro

Death's Friend
??? (1)
Where Everything Started (1)

Who's That Skeleton?

13 1 0
Da AslancanTr

Story continues with after the person calls himself as The Watcher teleporting himself to top that Ink and Error doesn't understand. Ink and Error was questioning this until Ink realizes that Error able to talk normally. Error tells Ink that, The Watcher guy force him to drink a option and this is made him able to talk. However, there are still some question left, that they needed to answer. Ink got his brush and this time he's able to use his Ink powers.

Ink:"Okay, i need to go now."

Error:"Wait, where are you going? He said that we have to fulfill our mission about our multiverse. Doesn't this is technically mean that we need to continue, where we fighting?"

Ink:"He technically stop you and also defeated you, which is i win that battle without i want. Our mission about battle is done and also... I need some answers about him. Nightmare, Reaper and Core possibly knew a few things about him."

Error:"Okay... You have a point, squid. Then i will ask to Nightmare, he doesn't like you much, you know. And you can go to Core, they don't want me to find about the Omega Timeline, yet... Reaper is the last guy we need to ask. He can be agressive sometimes, you know..."

Ink:"Okay then, see you after finishing the question, Error."

Error:"You to... squid."

Error doesn't muchly and some moments, always doesn't like to agree with his enemy that keeping him stop from destruction. But he was sure that, need some informations about this new tall Sans guy.

-Informations found by Error-

Error enter the Nightmare Castle and searching up for him. While he's try to found him, Killer try to sneakly attack him but fail. Error quickly reflected the sneak attack and tier him with strings.

Error:"Where's your boss?"

Killer:"Why would i tell you, buddy?"

Error:"Look... I need to talk with him about something serious. There's a Sans that Ink and i don't know and we need to found some informations about with him."

Killer:"Self-Claimed The god of Destruction and Self-Claimed Protector of AU's... Working together? That's new, i guess."

Error doesn't want to lose anytime with Killer, which is he left him alone as tied. He continue to walk in main corridors until, he enters the Nightmare room. Nightmare sitting on his throne, look at Error like he's waiting him.

Nightmare:"It's not normal to see you around here, Error."

Error:"Let me guess, you sense my negativity, while Killer attack me?"

Nightmare:"That's correct. However, i felt before a negativity before Killer attack you as well. But to make sure, i send him."

Error:"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I want to know something from you."

Nightmare:"I can, unless you joi-"

Error:"There's a tall skeleton like Thought Sans but slighty small. He wears a dedective suit and a gray scarf. Also he has a plague doctor mask on his face. He proanounce himself as, The Watcher. You know him?"

Error moved from his throne, look at Error in disbelief. Error already realized, Nightmare knows something about with The Watcher.

Nightmare:"...You...You know him?"

Error:"Not really. He saved Ink from before i about to kill him with my strings. And then fight with me. He was fast... Not like reflexes, we have. He's actually fast while running. I able to hit him but only his upper right arm. However after i hit him his right arm, some-"

Nightmare:"Something weird happens, right?"

Error look at Nightmare with suprise.

Error:"Wait...You're also had the same thing?!"

Nightmare:"Yes...I rip his body to half, from his body and legs. But then, he regenerate...or as long i can say...his body, become one again. But then the real things, start to happen. He pull out a bonesaw inside of his clothes and ripped one of my tentacles and arm. But the real weird thing is...i can't regenerate my arm or tentacles. After a five minute or something, i can't move anymore. He beated me. I was so angry. I still don't have any idea, why i can't regenerate my body like, i want. The only thing make me unable to regenerate and kill is positive energy. But that guy...he is like found a way to make me unable to regenerate. If he still goes, i might actually die."

Error:"Some weird things happen to me as well. As i said, i able to hit his shoulder, also the weird things you said happen to me as well. I can't able to see like, i want. I mean, i can see with my glasses, so i open a portal to Anti-void and get it but i still can't. And the most weird thing is, when he hit me, i feel like almost die."

Nightmare:"So he makes you blind that even your glasses don't work for it but when your HP is randomly change to different numbers, he able to finish you off with a single attack."

Error:"Yes. And i can say, that was not luck. If it was luck, Ink also can kill me, like that easily. He's doing some sort of things to we can't have our advantages as your regeneration and negativity power as well."

Nightmare:"Well...i can't say, that's not true. I can't even feel the negative energies, after what i did to him. However, the only thing i know is, he has a robot, or he had a robot. He said to me;"You destroyed my creation, now i destroy you into your pieces until, you learn about not mess with people creation.". It was the all thing he said to me."

Error:"So you don't know about him, much more than that after your battle."

Nightmare:"Yeah. The only thing i can say is he has or had a robot, he defeat me in a fight, i can't use my advantages such as regeneration and negativity. After that, i never seen him once again."

Error:"Well, thanks for the information you said. I need to meet with Ink now. He might found something more."

Nightmare:"...Error..."

Error:"Yes?"

Nightmare:"Found about anything, it can help us. If someone like make that unable to use our advantages and powers, that guy is a huge problem."

Error:"...Sure...i'll found anything, possible."

Nightmare:"If you need others help as well, i can tell them to help you."

Error:"Ink is already enough for help. Also, i don't trust them all. Maybe Horror is a exception but still."

Nightmare:"Okay, then... Good luck with your case, Error."

Error:"Thanks, i guess?..."

Error left the Nightmare castle and enter the anti-void again.

-Informations found by Ink-

Ink entered the Omega Timeline to find something about The Watcher. After a little bit walking around, he seens Core.

Ink:"Hey Core!"

As Ink, shout out their name, Core turned around.

Core:"Hm? Oh, hey Ink. It's been a while, you're here. How is the protection of the AU's going?"

Ink:"It's really nice, until Error actually about to kill me. However, a "Sans" save me from get killed by Error. And i never seen him in my life, but a few minutes ago."

Core:"Oh, really? Can i meet him?"

Ink:"About that... Core, i think you know this Sans. That's why i came here actually."

Core:"I know him? Can you give some details about him?"

Ink:"Well... Here, how he looks like."

Ink got a paper out of his pocket and start draw how The Watcher looks like. Without any mistake, he finished and give the drawing to Core. As Core got the drawing and look at it, they shocked.

Core:"...Ink...Please you're joking with me."

Ink:"How am i suppose to joke, when i already seen him?"

Core:"Did he say something?"

Ink:"He said Omega Timeline is a artificial universe and making anomalies as long someones coming."

Core:"..."

Ink:"Look, if you don't want to-"

Core:"No...You need to know the truth. He's saying the truth. This universe, Omega Timeline isn't made it by itself. I did this because, every people that doesn't have their universe or timelines needs help. And one day, i met with him. I thought he needs help, but just like to Error, he threaten me."

Ink:"Yeah...I should not mess with him too. He beats Error in only few minutes. And yet... When both of them enter the anti-void, Error looks to frightened. He's like seen a ghost, no pun intended."

Core:"I've already aware of that. He knows where's the Omega Timeline in. He's more self-aware and more smarter and...Knowledge..."

Ink:"He even said that, his existence more than us. So i think, this is also give him a time that, getting more knowledge. After all, why would he call himself as "The Watcher"?"

Core:"... *Smirk* Okay. That was funny."

Ink:"Is that all, Core? I mean, the things you know about him?"

Core:"Sadly, it is. Sorry Ink, i hope, i can be more useful in your case."

Ink:"Nah, don't worry. You helped enough. Although, there's still "one person", Error and I need to talk about."

Core:"Oh really? It's good to hear. Then, i guess this is end of talk... See ya, Ink."

Ink made a ink portal and before he enter, look at Core and gave them goodbye as well.

Ink:"See ya too, Core!"

As he said, he enter the anti-void again. After a minute, Error comes to anti-void as well.

Error:"So...Did you find some good informations?"

Ink:"Not much, but Core accepted that, Omega Timeline is a artificial universe. They even say, he's more self-aware and smarter, yet knowledge as well."

Error:"Okay, not much but still great, that we found some clues. I also found out this guy beated Nightmare and he also had or maybe still has robot. Also when i talk with Nightmare, we both cleared something. After I hit the Watcher guy, i can't see like i want. Glasses didn't work as well. And he even about to kill me, even i have HP that getting into random numbers. Nightmare rip him his upper and lower part of him and then, those things happen to him as well. However, in his case, it's different. He can't feel any negative feeling or can't even regenerated. His healing factor doesn't work and he also about die, if Watcher slash him with his bonesaw."

Ink:"Hold on! You said Nightmare rip his body from upper and lower. Then how is he still able to kill Nightmare!?"

Error:"About that...Nightmare says that his lower and upper part, come to gather into one piece."

Ink:"So if his body get ripped, he can come back to one piece again, like Nightmare?"

Error:"Yeah... But we still don't know about him much. I guess..."

Ink:"...him?..."

Error:"Hate to say, but yes."

Ink:"Then, let's go. We can't lose time, even we don't have."

Error:"You're right about with that. He can pop-up from somewhere."

As Error said that, he open a portal into ReaperTale. Both Ink and Error entered into the universe but someone watching them. The person, shown up like he was invincible. After that, he teleported right where Watcher is. Watcher is sitting on a chair, calculating some things on his chair. He realize, the person, who watching Error and Ink is behind him.

The Watcher:"...News?"

???:"Both of them entered into ReaperTale. They also gathered lot of informations about you as well sir."

The Watcher:"Hmm...Good then."

???:"...Sir?"

The Watcher:"Yes?"

???:"Are you sure about this plan? I mean, what if they think you're a bad guy?"

Watcher gets up from chair and comes in front of the person, and hold his shoulders.

The Watcher:"It doesn't matter, Robo'. Even they think like that, after a good explanation, they can realize, i'm not bad as they think."

Watcher releases Robo' shoulders.

The Watcher:"Now...You can stop watching them and can gather informations for me from a different outerverse."

Robo' Sans:"Affirmative, sir."

Robo' is left the place and goes to a different random universe, Watcher said. Watcher goes to his desks and sits on his chair again. Continuing his calculating but from other thoughts, he thinks that, when Error and Ink can get alone and work together, they like a really good team and able to solve things as well.

The Watcher:"...Heh...They grown up, faster."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
2M 98.6K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...