pyaar ya sazaa (Complete)

بواسطة Harmankav

meerabh n murtasim both love each other or murtasim hate her... what happens when you met someone whom you lo... المزيد

characters
part:-1
part 2
part 3
part :-4
part :5
part 6
part :-7
part 8
Last Part
new story

prologue

1.5K 40 8
بواسطة Harmankav

The house is filled with so many people ...

After all it's the engagement of murtasim khan..with waqas Ahmed niece...two influential families are coming together ..

But murtasim has no intersection in it...he didn't even ask the name of bride..n didn't even saw her...

He was in love with someone n his family knows about it..

Let's see how they both progress in their relationship...

Hai dear friends my new story on my favorite couple hope you all like it...

Give your valuable comments..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.2K 1.3K 41
Its all about how Meerab falls for her husband Murtasim after being cheated in her past by someone else. And how she express her love when the Misun...
10.7K 542 7
"Murtasim believe me", Meerab requested with tears in her eyes. She closed her eyes tight when Murtasim came close to her, she shivered looking into...
55K 6.9K 41
A girl with a horrible past and a boy with an equally horrible past meet. He hates people but something about her screams calmness attracting him to...
53.8K 2.7K 28
Murtasim Khan and Meerab Wakas Ahmad are forced into an unwanted bond called "marriage". Their family tied them into this bond when Meerab was born a...