~ The Divine Breathing ~ (Kok...

By Legend_Hellz

She is stronger than the demon King Muzan Kibutsuji and the strongest demon slayer Yoriichi Tsugikuni. She wa... More

1) Becoming a demon slayer.
2) Kidnapper's Bog and Fun in Asakusa
3) New comrades
4) Hashira Meeting and From Now I am...
A little Break: Introduction to Our Y/n and her Breathing Style.
5) Infinity Train.
6) Entertainment District Arc.
7) Swordsmith Village.

8) Final Battle

248 3 3
By Legend_Hellz

*Warning: Long Chapter: Probably the longest I wrote*

"Yes Oyakata sama," I say as I agree to his offer. *insert dish scratching sound* Yep! that's me you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation. Well, it's all started back when I recently have Hantengu as my demon companion which is 2 month ago.

//flashback//

"I need to go and inform the demon slayer corps that I have Hantengu as my new demon companion," I mumble to myself.

"No need," Athena comes out of her hiding place. You might wondering where she was the whole time. Well, she is back to slightly hibernation mode as she sleeps during the day like Nezuko. When we reach Entertaiment District, she have been informing me about what happen so that's why I manage to aid Tanjiro, and the rest. When Tanjiro recovers she taught Zenitsu and Inosuke the Divine Breathing as I tell her how to train and use it. With Zenitsu master the 3rd form and Inosuke master it's 18th form. Great.

"How so?" I look at Athena while asking that question because I need to inform Oyakata sama if my new demon companion is approved or not.

"I have inform Oyakata Sama about this and he approves Hantengu and his clones," Athena explain as she glide down with her talon aiming for my shoulder at the low speed so it wouldn't't cause me any harm.

I nods as Athena snuggle to my cheek and her eyes glowing bright and white in color as she gain her conscious back. She inform something that shock my whole group.

"Kibutsuji will be attacking the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters in 2 months," She softly say while hides her emotion like her safe guard the whole time.

Suddenly the temperature drop with no one say a word. I then let out the maniacal and hysterical laugh that makes everyone chills to the bone. Before I lift my head up and let out the smirk that was so insane more than Enmu which makes everyone stay silence even more.

"Very well, I can't wait until he appears and test his strength. If using 2 forms to defeats Kokushibo than I wonder how many forms that needs to be use if I wants to defeats Muzan," I say in the most insane voice as possible almost like teasing to be honest.

I turns my head towards my demon companion. Before telling that I train them to be as strong as Muzan or even Yoriichi Tsugikuni. They look at me and shock to hear that. As Yoriichi is Kokushibou's younger twin and is the only one who makes Michael...I means Muzan have ptsd and 7 heart attacks.

A week later I train them to be at the strongest level they can get including my lower moons who are asleep but literally is training as I intrust them through telepathy. I also teach them the close combat form as it is a physical damage if they don't have their weapons.

A whole month since they announcement of Kibutsuji recent activity, me and now my demon companion are taking a rest since now I train them enough and I know it well. About their hidden strength. We are fully ready for the upcoming battle in a month.

I wait till that day. The day that I can use my full skill at the fullest when we successfully eradicate all the demons. Wait! Is that meaning I will lose them? Lose Kokishibo, Douma, Hantengu, Daki, Gyutaro, Enmu, and Rui forever? No! I don't want that to happen.

"How? If I defeat Muzan then they will die. At the same time if I don't defeat Muzan there will be more life in danger," I mumble to myself worrying about them. Suddenly everything fades to black but they still more light and stood a beautiful lady who shines like the sun.

Her physical features count as beautiful. Her long silky black hair constraint the sunlight. Her bight kimono contrast her pitch black hair with compliments her bright aura. Her clothing signifies of a ruler, her kind posture which told me that I definitely respect her.

I did as my instinct told me to bow down before her. She then close her mouth with one of her hand that was hidden by her sleeves and let out a giggle. She walk towards me but I still bow down to her.

"Rise, my dear," The lady say while trying to keep her posture.

I did as she ask me to lift my head up and stand up in front of her. She look at me with the most calming smiles that display upon her face.

"You did incredibly well. Your strength is over one's expectation. For this one's shall grant you your wish. The wish that you desire for your demon companion to not being dead or kill," She say as I look at her in admiration.

"Thank you, my lady," I say as I don't know her name yet.

"Don't call me my lady. You and this one's are the same person but in different form, incarnation and status," She say and that makes me confuse.

"Pardon?" I confusingly say as her word doesn't makes sense at all.

"You and I are the same person but in different incarnation," She explain that clears this.

"May I ask what your name might be?" I ask her.

"Divine Breathing first form holds the answer," She say sneakily.

"Then..." I try to guess but my answer was unexpected her depiction is not a child or a person walking on a wind fire wheel. So she must be her!

"My lady. The Goddess Amaterasu, or Amaterasu Ōmikami or Ōhirume no Muchi no Kami," I reply this time she nods.

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing or my ears are hearing. I see a Goddess and she is me but in different form. I stun for a while.

"Well the prophecy definitely need to be fill," The Goddess reply. I still stun while and that"s when she notice me and panic.

"Please whatever you do don't die on me. Or I have to come back to accepting the defeat of who will last long while reincarnation but now I can sense his worry towards you...towards me!" Lady Amaterasu say and that's remind me.

"My Lady, would you mind telling me about the reincarnation of Lord Tsukiyomi?" I ask.

"Moon Breathing Demon, Former Upper Rank 1," Lady Amaterasu reply.

"Oh! My six eyes demons," I reply sarcastically.

"You know him?!" Lady Amaterasu shockingly ask.

"Yep! Name: Kokushibo or Tsugikuni Michikatsu," I reply to her and this makes her shock even more.

"That idiotic of a brother reincarnated and meets Michael Jackson and just becoming the upper rank demon," Lady Amaterasu say in anger I can tell by her voice and tone.

Of course Lady Amaterasu and Lord Tsukiyomi are sibling a biological one to be specific. One myth it's told that they are even married since it's common for royalty in the past to make the blood as pure as possible but that have been seeing as illegal now.

Since now me and Kokushibou is not the same person or comes from the same family because according to my lineage the last name Haganezuka was pass on generation to generation since also Kokushibou last name Tsugikuni fades into Tokito and simply as Muichiro or the Mist Hashira is the direct descendant of Kokushibou.

"I know that's will makes me and him are not even related who wants to marry their biological twin," Lady Amaterasu say with a smirk.

"That's indeed correct, my lady," I reply as Lady Amaterasu look at me with a shock expression and she smiles.

"Please just call me like you're comrade. I will help in the upcoming battle," Lady Amaterasu request.

"I...that would be disrespectful..." I was about to say something before Lady Amaterasu saying something that makes sense.

"You and I are the same person. Is it disrespectful to call yourself by your name? No! So call me Just Amaterasu no more Lady. Or I felt older than I look. This make a total difference when someone called me Great great great grandmother," Amaterasu says.

"True. Well, then Amaterasu you know that you are the ancestors or the Emperor or the shogunate of Japan right?" I ask and she just rant about that she knows and disappoint when Japan in it's not so peaceful era.

I pat her back understand how she feels. The picture of myself in the last incarnation appear.

"Is Lord Michikatsu okay?" She ask.

"He is living as Kokushibo. Muichiro is your and his direct descendant. Yes he is okay," I reply making her rest in peace for now.

Amaterasu then say something like great. That idiot twin makes my incarnation worry sick.

I look at her with a comforting look. She is angry so I hug her to comfort her. She hugs me back knowing not just her been through a lot but her incarnation can sense her pain as well.

"You say that you can prevent my demon companion death or being killed," I ask Amaterasu and she nods.

"Indeed. I can do it," Amaterasu reply.

"Please tell me how? I can't bare to lose them," I reply.

"In this bottle there's my divine blood mix with your blood which I get from when you test your demon. Make them drink it. Not only they will not die they will be immune to the sun. For Hantengu case just the main body. I'm sure you know how," Amaterasu say.

"I know exactly what to do," I say as I already have a plan.

With this I am greet to a new day now we have to wait a full 29 more days. The Hashira trains hard but I show no mercy and but I go easy on them but they can't defeat me.

"We're back home!" I yell this makes my demon companion happy as well.

After I put their box down I go and make the dinner making them comes out as this is Night time already. They just hang out with each other.

After dinner I decide to go with my plan I pour the blood inside of their cups while acting like I cut and juiced the Pomegranate. I think of this plan as the Pomergranate juice do be looking like blood. I juiced the pomegranate juice to myself and before you asking any question after comes back I took a bath and have a cup of milk this makes me grows taller.

*Y/N's cup of Pomegranate Juice*

Once I put the pomegranate juice (Blood) in front of them they basically gulp it down and they evolve into the Divine Demons.

Quick Information of the living being in this story:

The Divine Demons are the demons that is serve under Goddess Amaterasu. They are the demons who controls over each region depends on their power. In this case Kokushibo, Douma, Hantengu, Gyutaro & Daki, Enmu and Rui is the chosen Divine Demons that Y/n is chosen but don't worry Nakime will be one if Y/n make Nakime gulp her blood.

"What have you done to us?!" Gyutaro exclaim.

"I make you into the Divine Demons. So, no dying, no burning in the sun. Immune to the sun and extra boost in power, strength, agility, and ability," I reply this makes them shock.

"How? Kibutsuji spending his whole life to be able to walk in the sun yet you did it," Daki ask.

I look left and right and see that Amaterasu nods she knows what I'm thinking.

"Let's just say I know how. Without using the blue spider lily. When you walk into the sun. Nothing shall harm you all," I reply to Daki's question.

They all look at me with fascination. Rui hugs me this makes me let out a comforting smile before pats his head. Rui mumbles a word of gratitute. Thank you he say that silencely but I can hear it flowing through the wind.

Hantengu then cries but in tears of joy. I walk toward him and look and him.

"Once the main body drinks that pomegranate juice. Your clones also receive that blessing," I say to him and he look at me like saying thank you for this gift.

"You all are allows to use my Breathing Techniques fully without being unconcious after 10 or more forms like me," I say this and they decide to test their strength and walking in the sun.

"Wow. This is..." Gyutaro say while walk out into the sun.

"Truely a blessing," Douma continue Gyutaro sentence.

"I have to give some to Rengoku. That pomegranate juice actually make you not die when Muzan was defeated," I say as they look at me with a hopeful eyes.

"Understood," Kokushibo reply.

I sent Athena to give Rengoku the bottle once he receive it he get Akaza to drink it then he proceed to come here with Akaza and Akaza not burning.

"Sensei, this student thanks you so much for the pomegranate juice that you gives to Akaza. Rui! If you want friends then my brother Senjuro will be your friend!" Rengoku Anika yell once again.

Rui nods and he plays with Senjuro beneath the sunlight. Now that's friendship right there.

See Rui have a friend no longer have a weak body and can now spend time in the sunlight. He is growing up. I'm so proud.

I see that Enmu is caring for Rui while Douma and Kokushibo training the Divine Breathing. I then taught them the way to swing the blade and improved their flexibility.

To be fair what I teach Kokushibo is the 7th form. The Divine Breathing: 7th Form: Tsukiyomi's Eclipse. Which Kokushibo eventually master.

At night, Athena flys in and it is urgent as she heard a sound "Hee Hee" and that Micheal Jackson is coming toward us. Oh? So, Michael Jackson is coming?! When is his concert? When will he arrives?

They eventually master what I taught them in combat. Rui eventually master bows and arrows about this. Since Rui can manipulate his threads and stand on top of them. I mean if you want to be sneaky then arrows is the best option of being sneaky.

2 weeks have passes and it's night time this time I heard it clearly.

"My Children. Y/n's owl companion have told us that Walmart White Wash of a cheat copy of Michael Jackson will be here soon," Oyakata sama inform all of us hashiras.

"Y/n I want you to defeat that King of Pop understood?" Oyakata sama informed me.

"Yes Oyakata sama," I say as I agree to his offer.

//End of Flashback//

"As he came into the window. It was the sound of a crescendo. He came into her apartment" I say in my mind because I heard the ow!

"He left the bloodstains on the carpet. She ran underneath the table. He could see she was unable" I say this time clear and people look at me.

It's "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson

"What happen to her?" Rengoku Aniki asks

"So she ran into the bedroom. She was struck down. It was her doom" I continue. Then the Real Michael Jackson appears and said.

"Annie, are you okay? So, Annie, are you okay? Are you okay, Annie?" He say and moonwalk in.

"Who knows this song" Michael Jackson I meant Muzan said.

The Hashira walks to him with their blade ready and stomp to the beat.

"As a child, you would wait and watch from far away. But you always knew that you'd be the one. That work while they all play" I mumbled underneath my breathe.

"In youth, you'd lay awake at night and scheme. Of all the things that you would change. But it was just a dream" I continue in my head.

"Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town" I continue to think.

"Here we are, don't turn away now. We are the warriors that built this town. From dust" I finishes mumbles and a song echoes in my head it's powerful and suit for this situation,"

and this song echoes in my mind. The song:

"Nakime! Teleport them away" Michael Jackson yelled.

"Gyomei protects the Master I will deal with this!" I yell.

Gyomei did protect the master by evacuating him, his wife and his children. He then join us in the battle against Michael Jackson I meant Muzan.

We all battle firecely though a lot of blood spilling but we stand up fierce and proud. I'm here in the middle of the group of demons fight my way towards Muzan. Kokushibo kicks the door of the box open with the quickly comes out to support me.

The rest comes out and battle the demons with me. I felt proud but then my path was blocked by a Biwa Demon named "Nakime".

"No one passes through Lord Muzan without battle me," Nakime said.

"Really? You willing to sacrifice yourself for him? That Michael Jackson Demon? That one who never see the worth of life?" I said and Nakime look at me like 'she is right why am I doing this.'

"Come. join me to fight off Muzan," I offered my hand and she accepts.

I hands her the "pomegranate juice" I mean Blood to her and she drinks it eventually becomes the Divine demon. I then sees her past.

In the past, Nakime was an obscure amateur biwa musician struggling to make ends meet. The man she married to was hopelessly addicted to gambling who squandered her earnings and savings while contributing nothing to improve their lives.

One night, she was scheduled to play her biwa at a particular stage but discovered that her husband stole her only kimono that she used for biwa performes and gambled it away. Enraged, Nakime murdered her husband using a hammer. Shortly after she killed her husband, Nakime realized that the appointed time to play was fast approaching, and she was forced to wear a worn-out, tattered kimono. The crowd did not appreciate her shabby looks and gave her disapproving looks. With the traumatic sensation of committing the murder for the first time still fresh in her mind, her hands shook in nervousness as she played her biwa.

But surprisingly, the sound coming from biwa as Nakime played with utmost tension, was so beautiful that her audience loved her performance and shouted for encore. Both her customers and the stage owner were pleased with the unexpected outcome and Nakime was paid handsomely. Since then, Nakime developed a disturbing habit of killing people before performing for large audiences. Every time the sound of her biwa was highly commended and her performance would receive extraordinarily positive feedback.

During a fateful day, when she had a routine appointment to perform at stage again, she randomly chose a new person to kill and the target happens to be Muzan. She tried to kill him but failed. Muzan was impressed with Nakime's searching skills and pleased with what she did, so he spared her life and offered to make her a demon. Nakime accepted his offer, became a demon and climbed the ranks quickly and became one of Muzan's top servants.

"You have it rough now. Join me to kill him to you to be shine like the star again," I said to Nakime and she nods

With Nakime on my side we get rids of most demons together. Nakime then use her new ability the third eyes to scan everywhere.

Nakime is a pale woman with a grayish complexion, who has sharp, blue-stained nails and notably red lips which sharply contrasted the tone of her skin. She has shiny, hip-length hair of a dark brown color, which she wore falling down her back in slight waves that cut off sharply at the ends, with two chin-length strands left to frame her face and long bangs that obscured her large eye set in between them, swept to either side of her nose.

Nakime dons a plain black kimono with a muted white lining, secured with a striped pale brown-striped obi, white socks and no shoes or clogs. She was always seen holding a four-stringed wooden with a large .

Since becoming an Upper Rank, Nakime took to wearing her bangs as to not obscure her face, showing that she possessed a single large, pink- coloured eye with the for "Four" engraved into its iris. The upper portion of her face was also revealed, and appeared to be a darker grey colour than the rest of her pale skin with prominent veins surrounding her one eye.

Now with her Upper Moon 4 kanji is gone. She have the normal 2 eyes with one of them covered by her bang. She look like a decent human being with one look.

Muzan now look at me with all of demon companions with the eyes saying how dare you serve her instead of me.

"Muzan. I have a surprise for you," I said with a smirk.

"Kokushibo maybe miss his younger twin" I said hinting something.

Kokushibo look at me and he knows what I'm about to do.

"Do it. Y/n" Kokushibo said.

"Oh. I will do it. Kokushibo want to summon him with me?" I said while looking at him he nods.

"From the afterlife you decended. I Haganezuka Y/n and I Tsugikuni Michikatsu wish to summon Tsugikuni Yoriichi, the brother of Michichikatsu/ mine. Now. Divine Breathing: Sixth Form: Hades Gate!"

Me and Kokushibo chants and the gate of Hades appears the the gate open with Yoriichi in his prime Era hugs his brother.

Muzan sees him and has PTSD and 7 hearts attack. Yoriichi look at Muzan and Muzan is frighten.

"You must be Y/n." Yoriichi look at me and I nods. He bows to me.

"It's great to meet you. Lady Amaterasu who is reincarnated and allows me and my brother to be born on the wish of my mother," Yoriichi said.

"You know?" I asked and he nods.

"I've seen it all" Yoriichi replied

"The past... my mother wishes for a children. You grants her Michikatsu ni chan (Big Brother Michikatsu) and me," Yoriichi replied.

So...Lady Amaterasu except for Yorrichi to be born with immense strength to get rid of Michael Jackson.

Now it all backing up with my own prophecy. In the prophecy that have made in the Ubuyashiki storyline said that:

"Once there's enough chaos in the world. A girl will be born with massive amount of power that can controls and do impossible stuff. She is the one who can defeat the demon king with her hands, she will makes demon her companion, she will be the one who liberated the world of all evil and shows people what life and fun was all about."

I think the true prophecy should be "Once Lady Amaterasu thinks that demons are getting more and more stronger. She will reincarnated in the form of a girl. In the Haganezuka clan the clan of swordsmith with all the abilities that comes in handy and Breathing form that is self created from her and her friends,"

Since the original prophecy is a little off but anywho. I look at Muzan who is shivers in fear.

"Nakime. Gives him her own medicine," I said and Nakime nods and plays her biwa.

She is professionally skill at playing it. If it wasn't her scumbag husband she might become top biwa player in all of Japan and about the rest of my demon companion well.

Sees the whole lots of lower demon death and gone. Yeah. I don't know how to describe it but the easier way might be the genocides of all demon. All in the mountain of corpse here and there using my Breathing style.

How can I say blood, screams corpse, decapitation you name it.

Nakime seperate all the hashiras in different groups with demons in it. Making it easier. She then trap me, Yoriichi, Kokushibo, and the rest of my companion alon g with Akaza and Rengoku.

"Yoriichi, one simple request..." I look at him. He nods in replied.

"You, Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Rengoku, Hantengu, Nakime, Daki, Gyutaro, Enumu and Rui attack Muzan after I tricker his true form is that clear?" I command. My demon companions nods.

*In Y/n's thougth {No one's P.O.V}*

Lady Amaterasu: Looks like you are going to tricker Muzan's true form. You know what that's means right?

Y/n nods knowing true well that she is going to die but at least she will die honorably as the person who helps defeat Muzan.

Haruhime (Kokushibo's wife): But Lord Michikatsu will be depressed if you do that.

Y/N: I know deeply. No matter what I will be there in form of the sun and their blood. If they ties up to me by blood they will know this.

Lady Amaterasu: Seems like you ready and know that this would happens.

Y/n: I deeply known this truely well. Human life are like this short and not fully immortal I know this facts well.

Y/n paused breathing in and out before looking at Muzan.

Y/n: Haruhime didn't survive a demon and died after giving birth due to fighting. Eventhough that is her third times giving birth.

Haruhime nods and this is the facts. She used to be her now she is Y/n. she knows that the sacrifice is for everyone to win against Muzan. She also wantrs everyone to have happy ending not in the eternal terror under Muzan's reign.

Lady Amaterasu: Understood. I have a way for you to do so. It's not require death but courage. Activate my power and do it.

Y/n's eyes widen and nods as she is ready to gives in everything that she have to defeat Muzan.

True that she is strong but she needs a little bit more practice. True that she is the reincarnation of Goddess Amaterasu but it doesn't means she doesn't have weakness. True that she is a human means she still have flaws. True that she is powerful but it doesn't means she is fully invincible. She is just a human who practice their breathing technique hard and to the point that she exhausted herself after perfecting 10 forms andf becomes unconcious.

*Outside of Y/n's thought {Y/n's P.O.V}*

Y/n dash out with full speed not without any breathing. She unshealth the blade and jump up with her eyes full of determination. determination to trickers Muzan's final form. This is the courage she did. Trys to trickers Muzan's final form is hard as it requires sun but she knows that this will risk her life but who said that she is afraid of that. Her blade is turning red and she slices Muzan's head off activates his full demon form. She dodge the tentacles and cut them cup making everything easier. Of course do such risk results in injury. Y/n cut some cut on her cheeks.

Her demon companion saw this and was enraged. They sees the blood driping down of Y/n's face and they look at Muzan aiming to get his head off and make him bows to Y/n. Kokushibo have the most rage he then look at Yoriichi and nods.

Together with their blades. The Tsugikuni twins are unstoppable together. They attacks Muzan Easily thanks to Y/n but Muzan's tentacles that slash Y/n causing her blood to spill on the divine demons making them more OP. And with her blood expose the bacteria can gets in her blood can causes blood poisoning.

Muzan starts aging rapidly as Shinobu spill the Aging poison on him. White haired Michael Jackson? That's where I remember before everything turns black.

(No one's P.O.V.)

Y/n starts to sway left and right without balnce she falls down with a loud thud! Looks like she is loosing blood and getrs blood poison. Her eyes begans to feels heavy as the last thing she heard was "Y/n..."

"Now where am I?" Y/n thinks to herself.

"Gold throne inside gold, white and black room?" Y/n describe where her concious is.

Yes indeed she is in a room, a big room with a golden throne, in a yellow, gold, white and black room. She is in the middle of a hallway where a woman who is beautiful looking at her.

"You've done well. My reincarnation," that lady says and she is Goddess Amaterasu.

"Indeed. what an honorable act in order to get of Muzan. Even I wouldn't have it in my heart to do it," Haruhime says. while put her hand on her chest while saying that.

"Is this...Am I dead?" Y/n asks

"No, my dear your body is healing and soon you will wake up," Lady Amaterasu says.

Like Lady Amaterasu said Y/n wakes up and with the power of the sun she increases Yoriichi and Kokushibo's power, strength, and agility.

*Lady/ Goddess Amaterasu's Appearance*

Y/n opens her eyes and it turns golden with the sun symbol in it. The reflection of Goddess Amaterasu reflects behind her as she smirks.

Muzan who is not believes in any Gods or Goddesses in the beginning shocking and Y/n sits back and observe as she let Yoriichi and Kokushibo ends Muzan. While they do so. Y/n avoids Muzan like the Matrix.

Lady Amaterasu like her should mess with Human business but what she can do right now is clearing middle ranks demons or clearing her 1,000 years of pile of paper works and her brother's work. Which she does in the background.

As she does her paperwork. She curses beneath her breath or cuss at Tsugiyomi for not completing his work as her brother, husband or whatever.

{According to some lores: Tsukuyomi angered Amaterasu who is his wife when he killed Ukemochi, the goddess of food. Amaterasu once sent Tsukuyomi to represent her at a feast presented by Ukemochi. The goddess created the food by turning to the ocean and spitting out a fish, then facing a forest and spitting out game, and finally turning to a rice paddy and coughing up a bowl of rice. Tsukuyomi was utterly disgusted by the manner of which the exquisite-looking meal was made in, so he killed her.

Amaterasu learned what happened and she was so angry that she refused to ever look at Tsukuyomi again, forever moving to another part of the sky. Hence why Japanese beliefs about how Day and Night was form and the cycle is from Tsugiyomi chasing Amaterasu.

Now before you all comes at me. Many mythology gods and goddesses marries their sibling. Let's put Greek or Egyptian mythology marries their sibling}

Y/n swears that she will drag Tsukiyomi's this incarnation or Kokushibo to do her works when she is relax. But he is doing his own work.

So after clearing the piles of works. She look at Kokushibo and the rest of her demon companion. Who are beating the heck out of Muzan.

As the Destroyer of Obstacles or Tsukiyomi he vows to protect Amaterasu with all his lives eventhough he die but his souls will always protect Amaterasu.

He loves her. He respect her. He protect her. He will do anything for her. In fact he will go and kill any god for her.

Kokushibo is the reincarnation of Tsukiyomi. He is Y/n's protector. He is her companion. As a protector and Companion he have the duty to keep her safe and sound.

She is his savior, his hope, his wish, his redemption path, his way maker, he loves her but of course others like her other demon companion sees her as their savior, the meaning of living, etc;

She close her eyes and unlocked the Divine Demons hidden abilities.

*Kokushibo's P.O.V*

My companion close her eyes but then a surge of power rush through my body. My 6 eyes may sees 360 degrees but now I can use them to calculate anything like their weakness, their overall ability. Is this what she grants me?

A power to analyse everything. A power to protect. A power to attack. I look at Y/n and there she is but the picture of Amaterasu overs her like saying something.

"Thank you my beloved wife, Amaterasu. I will use this power to free this world from A Cheap Walmart white wash version Michaerl Jackson. You'll see I will go and kill him," A Voice echoes in my mind. The voice is definition a male which is deep and mature. I can tell but then at the same time I wonders what could it belongs to.

Amaterasu? Wait that voice couldn't possibly belongs to Tsukiyomi the god of the moon right?

"You are correct, my current incarnation," A Voice echoes comfirms himself to be Tsukiyomi.

Lord Tsukiyomi but how? Isn't he supposed to rule the over the night cycle

"Like Amaterasu, this one's was reincarnated. I was reborn to serve her yet I failed when she was Haruhime but now I will not fail again as she is now y/n" Lord Tsukiyomi explained.

"We both knows that a way to destroy Muzan is the Sunlight," Lord Tsukiyomi continues.

But it won't work it's currently night time. Midnight to be specific.

"Yoriichi San do not go close to that thing or it will devour you or choose you as the next demon king," Y/n said and Yoriichi knows this and he nods back at her.

Like Lady Amaterasu, Lord Tsukiyomi is great in every form of combat and this also gave him a pass as a man. Since he can do anything but while Lady Amaterasu have limits as she is a woman but they both have the same status no matter what.

The different betweeen these 2 are their hair color contrast, the eyes color but it's in the same tone, their gender, and their clothing.

*Tsukiyomi's Appearance*

True to be told we distract Muzan til Like 5am in the morning. With our blade yet I can not help but wonder why am I only use 1 form in divine Breathing like it is powerful it hurts Muzan but it heal.

*No one's P.O.V*

The battle tension rises until...

"Y/n San, May I take over your body?" Lady Amaterasu asked Y/n.

"You may Lady Amaterasu," Y/n replied.

Amaterasu takes overs Y/N's body as now she ask Nakime to thrown Muzan outside.

Nakime nods and do what she have ask. Muzan is currently dying outside and burning trying to crawl back to the infinity castle.

"Michikatsu dono, may I take over your body?" Lord Tsukiyomi ask and Kokushibo nods.

Tsukiyomi now rushing towards the gate where Muzan to go to and battle with him.

"Kokushibo...you..." Muzan look up and see that Kokushibo's eyes are blue with moon symbol.

Muzan feels afraid of what Kokushibo might do. He do know what Tsukiyomi's capable of. Tsukiyomi is the refine warrior who never miss his target. He always complete his goal.

Now that Tsukiyomi is taking over Kokushibo's body with more strength. Muzan can not calculate of what he might do next.

Just then Tsukiyomi as Kokushibo pushes Muzan away with his blade and the sun isn't affecting him because he is a divine Demon. As Divine Demon he serves Amaterasu which that's what he do anyway.

Muzan is taking damage but then he tries to make Kokushibo the next demon king but failed because Kokushibo is more higher than just a mere demon king. he is the highest of all demon. With him as Tsukiyomi's incarnation. Tsukiyomi is revere as a warrior so of course he will definitely cuts his target down. Muzan can ask Ukemochi how it feels after Tsukiyomi struck down with his blade.

Divine Demons are the highest guards of Amaterasu. Of course if it to protect Amaterasu he is willing to do so. Since he wants her to be safe. He wants a second chance he wants to apologise to her. He knows he breaks her heart by killing her bestfriend. He is sorry for that. Doing the Eclipse is when he goes to Amaterasu and apologise to her seems like she forgives him but at the same time hurting her.

Well they chat and then Amaterasu walk away and Tsukiyomi follows her after all. The possiblity that he willl catch her is 18 years and 11 days took him that long since he want to chat with her which took about 10 seconds to 7.5 minutes but somehow they just walk towards each other and chat and go.

He do this as the schedule. But if things get spicy like he misses her so badly. Things will goes down. Like they both having "it" basically they both f*ck. hence why the time of the solar eclipse was that long.

The Japanese Beliefs that solar eclipse comes from Amaterasu hiding in the cave or the poison covers the moon.

But why would Amaterasu hiding? Was she hiding from Tsukiyomi?

"It's been thousand years since we interact isn't it my dear brother," Amaterasu in Y/n's body comes out and said it gracefully.

"It is isn't my dear wife and sister," Tsukiyomi in Kokushibo's body replied.

"Shall we?" Amaterasu asked him.

"We shall," Tsukiyomi replies.

They both open Coffin dance song and Tsukiyomi fight Muzan following that beat and pushes Muzan into the sunlight and Amaterasu moves the sun light to the exact position that she wants it to be.

Muzan can not compete against them. As they both too powerful. 2 of the most powerful gods.

Together with Yoriichi on their side. They manage to defeat Michael Jackson I meant Muzan and destroy any demon who is under his control.

Kokushibo and Y/n goes back to their body after defeat Muzan

Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Hantengu, Gyutaro, Daki, Enmu, and Rui are divine demons under Y/N's command which means they are not destroy but gain extra power from both Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi.

A/N: Sorry for didn't update for too long.

Taisho Era Secret:

Y/n and Kokushibo took their body back after Tsukiyomi initially thought to make out with Amaterasu.

Y/n have an issue with either to simp over Kokushibo or Tsukiyomi or Michikatsu.

Tsukiyomi thought of Amaterasu everyday. Till one day he decide to tell what he wants to her during their intimate session.

Kokushibo knows that He is Tsukiyomi incarnation but decide to ignore this facts as it is too impossible.

Tsukiyomi hurts when Amaterasu called him as her "Friends"

Amaterasu took over Y/N's body to have fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 6.3K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...
155K 4.7K 50
The Demon Slayer Corps, a military organization whose sole purpose is to battle demons led by the King of Demons, Muzan Kibutsuji. The battle between...
212K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
67.2K 2.6K 12
She knew his thoughts and ways about finding the perfect life was wrong. She knew it the moment she was born into the world, born as a half-demon. Th...