Friday Night Hoppin' Season 1...

By Mr_Man1ac

Y/N was your average teen... Well kinda. Y/N was fearless, he wasn't afraid of anything ; if he saw a potenti... More

Bio
Season 1 Episode 1: Anne Or Beast?
Season 1 Episode 2: Best Fronds
Season 1 Episode 3: Cane Crazy
Season 1 Episode 4: Flood, Sweat and Tears
Season 1 Episode 5: Hop Luck
Season 1 Episode 6: Stakeout
Season 1 Episode 7: The Domino Effect
Season 1 Episode 8: Taking Charge
Season 1 Episode 9: Anne Theft Auto
Season 1 Episode 10: Breakout Star
Season 1 Episode 11: Sprig vs Hop Pop
Season 1 Episode 12: Girl Time
Season 1 Episode 13: Dating Season

Multiversal Mayhem Part 1: Squid Kids

208 6 6
By Mr_Man1ac

It is currently morning in a world seemingly different than Amphibia. Instead of frogs there's humanoid squids, but will get to them later. Right now we see a Red and Black portal open spewing out Y/N, and they are presumably asleep, but begin to drift awake.

Y/N: (Tiredly) Wha- (Realizes what is happening and begins to scream)

After a while of falling FNH Y/N then lands not on the hard killable ground but rather in a tree, though he is still in a lot of pain, he realizes it's better than dying, so he finds away to get off from set tree.

Y/N: (Groans in pain) That hurt badly. (Begins to look around) Am I dreaming or Am I back home? (Slaps himself in the face) Ok, definitely not a dream. I should probably ask someone for help. (Sees a Mansion) Maybe the people in there can help me?

Y/N then begins to walk to the Mansion, as his mind is currently spiraling with thoughts, mostly if Anne and The Plantars are ok, since they're probably wondering where he is.

Y/N then got to the front door of the Mansion, and knocked on the door. After a while someone came to the door and opened it.

???: Hello? (Looks down to see Y/N)

Both begin to scream both screaming in terror. They are both surprised at the different looks between the two. Suddenly ??? punches Y/N knocking him out cold.

???: (Looks to his fist then back at Y/N) Oh... I didn't mean to do that.

??? then drags Y/N inside and puts him on the couch, now feeling bad, but decides to tie him up with some rope, just in case he doesn't try anything.

After a while Y/N begins to wake up from his slumber, slowly realizing he is tied up. He then notices ??? sitting on a couch in the corner of the room.

Y/N: Hey? Uh... Way to introduce yourself don't you think?

???: Well you somehow managed to get onto private property, and you look different than an average inkling.

Y/N: (Confused) Inkling?

???: (Confused as well) You don't know what an Inkling is?

Y/N: (Deadpans) Why else would I sound confused?

???: (Pauses for a bit) Good point. (Tilts his head) You got a name dude?

Y/N: (Sighs) Y/N L/N. How about you?

???: (Slightly confused) Y/N L/N... As well.

Y/N: (Mentally) Could this some of the multiverse that GL!X was talking about?

S. Y/N: (Snapping his fingers to get his attention) Hello, you still there?

FNH Y/N: (Snaps back to reality) Yeah I'm here. I think I know why we have the same names, but before I tell you why do you have to untie me, so I could explain this more in depth?

S. Y/N: (Puts a hand on his chin) This could ultimately lead to failure or success... Eh what the heck.

After a while of explaining to S. Y/N about who he is, and about the multiverse, S. Y/N begins to slowly understand what FNH Y/N is trying to tell him.

S. Y/N: So you're telling me that you know a guy who is in charge of the multiverse, you're from a different multiverse, and you wound up here?

FNH Y/N: (Nods) That about summarizes it.

S. Y/N:...What was in my milk?

FNH Y/N: Look I know it's a lot to process but I'm telling the truth.

S. Y/N: (Smirks) Oh don't worry I believe you, and that could explain a lot of things. Like how your a human, have the same name as me, and have somewhat the same out fit as me.

FNH Y/N: (Surprised) Oh, really?

S. Y/N: Yeah! Hold on let me go get something.  (Runs up the stairs)

FNH Y/N is now left alone and begins to look around. He then now locked eyes, with some cereal in the kitchen. He immediately runs to the cereal, and begins to chow down. He has only been eating bugs for the past few days, since he was in Amphibia so seeing actual human food cured his hunger.

By now FNH Y/N has finished the whole box of cereal, and is now full... for now at least. S. Y/N has now come back down stairs to show FNH Y/N not an outfit but rather a poster. The Poster showed a Purple Inkling with Yellow eyes wearing, a Black Top-Hat, Black Glasses, Gold Chain, Black Vest, Black Pants, and Black and Purple shoes. This Inkling is presumably this worlds Y/N.

S. Y/N: Here I fou- (Sees the box of cereal empty) Dang, looks like you were hungry. What have you been eating?

FNH Y/N: (Has Flashbacks) You don't wanna know.

S. Y/N: Okay? (Shows the Poster) Well I found this poster of me back in my rap days, (Puts the Poster and FNH Y/N side by side) and it looks like we have somewhat the same fit on.

FNH Y/N: (Amazed) Woah, you were in a band?

S. Y/N: I... used to be. I mean I still do, I just... keep it on the down low.

FNH Y/N: Well how about a rap battle? I mean I'm a rapper myself and not to brag (Gives a cocky smirk), but I managed to win some rap battles against some giant monsters.

S. Y/N: (Not amused) Oh really? Well let's see if you can take on me.

FNH Y/N: You know the saying (Points at S. Y/N) OUT with the old, and (Points at himself) IN with the new!

S. Y/N: OH! So that's how it is? Ok, (Gets in a stance) show me what you got.

*Song Name: Ink and Beats*
(Original Song Name: Booyah!, by DodZonedOut. Imagine it's S. Y/N and FNH Y/N, instead of Inkling girl and Boyfriend)

Both Y/N's begin to rap against each other with S. Y/N putting up a good fight but to FNH Y/N's surprise he wins the rap battle. But both didn't see it as a rap battle just a friendly sing a long. They both decide to congratulate each other.

S. Y/N: Ngyesh!

FNH Y/N: Yeah!

S. Y/N: (Sighs) Dang, I haven't rapped like that in a while.

FNH Y/N: (Out of breath) That was probably the first time I could rap, without having to worry about being attacked.

S. Y/N: (Curious) Attacked by what exactly?

FNH Y/N: (Nonchalantly) Just giant creatures.

S. Y/N: (Understands) Relatable.

FNH Y/N: (Bored) Ok, I'm not trying to stay in a Mansion all day.

S. Y/N: (Surprised) Not a sentence, I thought I would never hear, but continue.

FNH Y/N: Do you have any activities in this place? Like what do y'all do for fun?

S. Y/N: Well, we could go do a Turf War, a Salmon Run but those are usually hard, or go to a McDonalds. I do have to be resting, but this is a once in a life time opportunity, so I'm putting my resting a side for a bit.

FNH Y/N: Heck Yeah! Hold on you said McDonalds?

S. Y/N: Yeah, wh-

FNH Y/N: (Gets in his face) TAKE ME THERE NOW!!!

S. Y/N: Ok. Ok! Hold on, let me just make a quick call.

S. Y/N then pulls out his phone, to text his friend to see if they can give them a ride. Since walking their would take a long time, and he doesn't want to be gone for to long.

-----------

S. Y/N: Hey Marie, could you do me a favor?

Two: Your not even gonna say good morning?

S. Y/N: Good Morning.

Two: That's better. Now what do you need?

S. Y/N: Do you think you could pick Me and My Friend up and take us to McDonalds? He's hangry and I don't want to deal with that while walking there.

Two: I guess I can. Also do you mind if Callie comes to, she's hungry as well?

S. Y/N: Sure, you can bring her along.

Two: Ok. I'll let you know when we get there okay?

S. Y/N: Ok. Bye!

Two: Bye!

-----------

S. Y/N: (Puts the Phone away) Ok, my friend is on her way. Lets get going since the walk to the front is far.

FNH: Can you carry me, if it's so far?

S. Y/N: (Deadpans) No. We can use our time walking their by-

FNH Y/N: (Interrupts) Having another rap battle!

S. Y/N: No, by talking about what might have brought you here.

FNH: (Disappointed) Or that to yeah.

Both begin to walk out the door with S. Y/N forgetting to put his poster back in his room. FNH Y/N also puts his hood on, to try and not draw to much attention to himself.

S. Y/N: So, do you know how you could've gotten here?

FNH Y/N: I... think so. (Pulls out his gem, which is now glowing)

S. Y/N: (Mesmerized) Woah.

FNH Y/N: It wasn't glowing before I came here, usually it just stays the same.

S. Y/N: And you think this is what brought you here?

FNH Y/N: Most likely. I just don't know how to get back, or even if I can go back.

S. Y/N: (Puts his hand on FNH Y/N's shoulder) Well, will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now let's just have some fun.

FNH Y/N: (Takes a deep breath) Yeah, your right.

S. Y/N: I know I am. (Sees that they have reached the front gate) And it looks like we have reached the front gate. Now all we have to do is wait.

After a while of waiting and FNH Y/N growing bored by the second, Marie finally pulls up in her car with Callie in the passenger seat, bouncing up and down excitedly since she heard Marie is taking them to McDonalds.

S. Y/N: Ok, thats them. (To FNH Y/N) Lets go.

FNH Y/N: Alright!

S. Y/N gets into the passenger seat, and FNH Y/N gets into the back seat, with Callie and Marie looking at FNH Y/N skeptically.

Marie: Hey Y/N, who's your friend?

Callie: Yeah, and why's he wearing a Top Hat?

S. Y/N: (Chuckles) I guess you could say, he's my brother from another mother.

FNH Y/N: Well more like adopted brother, but ok.

Marie: What do you mean?

S. Y/N: He means we're like brothers... (Pats Marie's head) Only closer. (Maria blushes at the contact he had given her and notices Callie looking smugly at her. She then bonks her on the head)

Callie: (Looks to FNH Y/N) What's your name anyway, little dude?

S. Y/N: Uh... His name is... Bob. (Looks to FNH Y/N) Say hi Bob.

FNH Y/N: (Smiles) Ihop. (Callie laughs)

Callie: (Looks to Marie) I like his style.

S. Y/N: (Facepalms) Okay, that's not what I asked you to say but whatever.

Callie: If we're done joking around with each other, can we go to McDonalds now? (Marie glares at her) What, I'm pretty sure our little friend back here is hungry as well. (Looks to FNH Y/N) Aren't you?

FNH Y/N: (Nods) Indeed I am.

Callie: (Looks to Marie) See?

Marie: (Sighs) Okay, everyone buckle up and get comfortable, since it might be a while.

After a few minutes of Marie driving and awkward silence Callie groans out of boredom.

Callie: (Groans) I'm so BORED!

FNH Y/N: (Proposes an idea) Well... how about a rap battle, to pass the time?

S. Y/N: (Looks to FNH Y/N) What is with you and rap battles?

FNH Y/N: (Looks to S. Y/N) I just like them.

S. Y/N: Well what do you say Marie and Callie, do y'all want to take this guy on? (Does an impression of a fan) I would LOVE to see the Squid Sister's in action!

Callie: Very funny Y/N, but heck yeah! (Looks to Marie) What about you Marie?

Marie: Well... I guess one rap battle couldn't hurt.

S. Y/N: Thats the spirit! (To FNH Y/N) I have to warn you, these two are the most popular idols, in all of Inkopolis Plaza, and Inkopolis Square! (Thinks for a bit) Well there are other idols but they aren't as well known.

FNH Y/N: Well I'll be the judge of that.

Callie: (Flabbergasted) Is that a challenge?!

FNH Y/N: (Cocky) Oh yes it is!

*Song Name: Calamari Inkantation*
(Original Song Name: Double Trouble, by Rareblin. Imagine it's Marie, Callie, and FNH Y/N, Instead of Green, Red, and Boyfriend)

The three begin to rap against one and other, with Callie and Marie singing together. But FNH Y/N manages to put up a good fight, and win. By the time the song finishes Marie is surprised, but not angry about losing. Callie on the other hand is questioning FNH Y/N on how he won.

Callie: How did you win?! (Pointing at him) Explain your methods!

FNH Y/N: (Nervously chuckles) I'm just a REALLY talented rapper.

Callie: Lies!

Marie: Calm down Callie, we've already made it top the McDonalds.

Callie + FNH Y/N: REALLY?!

S. Y/N: Yeah so calm down you two, and tell us what you want to order. (Whispers to FNH Y/N) Also keep your hood on, we don't want people seeing your a human.

FNH Y/N: (Whispers back) Yes sir! (Keeps his hood on)

S. Y/N: (Looks to Marie) Do, y'all want me to order our food from here?

Marie: It's ok Y/N, I already know what Callie wants to order. (To FNH Y/N and S. Y/N) What would you two like to order?

S. Y/N: I'll have a 10 piece McNugget, extra barbecue sauce, with a small fry, two ranch and two barbecue sauces. (Looks to FNH Y/N) What about you?

FNH Y/N: (Proudly) I'll have a 20 piece McNugget and a basket of fries.

After a while of waiting someone comes onto the speaker, not sounding in a good mood.

Garrett: (Grumpy) Welcome to McDonalds where we have the meats. What would you like to eat today?

S. Y/N goes to say his iconic line, but then realizes that he is in the back seat, and might make Marie angry. So just this once decides to keep his mouth shut, and let's Marie say their orders.

When Marie finishes both of the Y/N's order's however Garrett, sounds a lot more angrier since he recognizes the order, and KNOWS that he is in the car.

Garrett: (Angry) Ok, pull up to the window.

Marie then drives to the window wondering why the guy is angry. Meanwhile Callie and FNH Y/N excited for their food, and S. Y/N looking like he has something planned.

By the time Marie pulls up to the window Garrett is not looking happy. The Light Blue Inkling has an annoyed look in his Yellow Eyes.

Garrett: Alright that will b- (Notices S. Y/N) Oh. Come! ON!!!

S. Y/N: Hey Gary~

Garrett: (Angry) What do you want? (Surprised) Oh, hi Mar- Wait... (Looks to S. Y/N) WHAT IS WITH YOU BEING IN DIFFERENT IDOLS CARS?!

S. Y/N: (Dismissive) That's not important right now Garrett. I'd like to propose-

Garrett: (Interrupts) I'm not gay.

S. Y/N: (Finishes what he was saying) A proposition.

Garrett: (Deadpans) Forget I said that.

S. Y/N: (Smiles) I won't.

Garrett: (Rolls his eyes) Of course, you won't. Look just what did you have in mind?

S. Y/N: If YOU can beat the rapper in the backseat we'll pay extra (To Marie) and don't worry I'll pay it, but if you lose we get the food for free. (Everyone looks surprised by this) What do you say Gary~

Garrett: (Sighs) I've got nothing left to lose. Tell him I'm down.

S. Y/N: I will. (To FNH Y/N) Come up here and get us some free food.

FNH Y/N: (Enthusiastically) I will!

FNH Y/N then goes to the front seat, and hands Garrett a microphone. The McDonalds Employee couldn't be more happier because if he were to win, he think's he might get a raise for getting extra money out of them, but in reality he won't.

*Song Name: A Tasty Encounter*
(Original Song Name: Sauces Moogus, by Saster. Imagine it's Garrett and FNH Y/N instead of Orange and Boyfriend)

As the song comes to an end both Garrett and FNH Y/N have different expressions on their faces. Garrett has a look of anger rather than his look of excitement that he had a few minutes ago, and FNH Y/N has a look of excitement.

S. Y/N: (Smirks) Well, I guess that means you owe us some free food.

Garrett: (Pissed) Yeah. Yeah. Take your cod damn food. (Hands Marie the food)

S. Y/N: Thank you Gary~ (They begin to drive off)

Garrett: (Yells) FUCK OFF!!!

Marie then begins to everyone their food, surprised at what has just happened.

Marie: (Begins to eat) Well that was... something.

Callie: (Already half way done with her food) And funny!

S. Y/N: (Begins to eat as well) Yeah it was. (Remembers something) Oh! Marie, do you think you could drop me, and my friend off at Sheldon's?

Marie: I don't see why not, why?

S. Y/N: I want to do a Turf war with him, (Looks towards FNH Y/N) ain't that right ma-

He looks and sees that FNH Y/N has already finished his McDonalds. Though FNH Y/N heard what he said and nods in agreement.

Marie: (Curious) Is it his first time playing turf war?

S. Y/N: (Dips a nugget in some barbecue sauce) Yep.

Marie: (Sarcastically) I'm sure that will end well.

FNH Y/N: (To Marie) Indeed it will!

Marie then does what S. Y/N told her to do and drop them off at Sheldon's. Once dropped off there, FNH Y/N makes sure to keep his hood on and wave goodbye, while the two also yell out thank you, for the food and the ride.

S. Y/N: Ok, wait out here, while I get you a weapon. Okay?

FNH Y/N: Ok. (Mumbles) I wish I could pick though.

After a while of sitting around and waiting, S. Y/N comes back with two different weapons. One being The Neo Sploosh-o-matic presumably for him, and One being The Hero Shot Replic, an Ink tank, and some Suction Bombs presumably being for FNH Y/N.

S. Y/N: Here. (Hands him Hero Shot Replica, The Ink Tank, and The Suction Bombs) You can keep those.

FNH Y/N: (Puts The Ink Tank on his back, holds The Hero Shot Replica, and The Suction Bombs) Thanks, but I don't even know what to do?

S. Y/N: (Smiles) Don't worry I'll teach you as we play. (Motions towards the lobby) Now come on we have a turf war to win!

Both then walk towards and enter the lobby to play turf war. They then enter the map, as FNH Y/N is confused on how they got there in the first place. After a few seconds the match starts, and Inklings on both sides begin to ink their turf.

S. Y/N: Ok, so the goal is for our team to Ink the most Turf, you can fire your Hero-Shot and Ink some turf of your own. Since your not a Squid you can't go into the ground and recharge some Ink, but you can use your Sub-Weapon or just wait for a bit and your Ink tank will recharge in it's own.

S. Y/N: You can splat a few players, which will cause them to go back to their respawn point. though you won't be affected by it, so you won't have to worry about being splatted Ok, did you get all of that?

FNH Y/N: (Lies) Yes, I did.

S. Y/N: Alright, I'm going to go help our team out, just let me know if you need help okay?

FNH Y/N: Okay!

Both then go their separate ways as FNH Y/N tries to remember everything S. Y/N told him. After a while he starts to get the hang of it, and ends up Splatting a few players, which S. Y/N takes notice of and gives him a thumbs up.

Unbeknownst to FNH Y/N however his Ink tank runs out of ink, which means he can't fire his Hero-Shot or throw his Suction Bombs. What makes this worse is that he's right on the enemy's side and some of the enemy team begins to surround him.

Their Ink color seems to be Black, they all also seem to be wearing Black Masks, black hoodies, pants and shoes

S. Y/N takes notice of this, and tries to go and help him but ends up getting splatted in the process by one person part of the enemy team, causing him to go back to his teams respawn point.

FNH Y/N takes notice that he has his microphones in pocket in his hoodie. He then throws it at the leader of the team, which he catches and holds his hand out, to tell the rest of his team.

The Leader: (Holds the microphone) Halt!

FNH Y/N then pulls out his own microphone, and begins to challenge the leader of the enemy team, making sure that his hoodie doesn't fall off as well.

*Song Name: Turf War*
(Original Song Name: Accelerant, by Philiplol. Imagine it's The Leader And FNH Y/N, instead of Hank and Boyfriend)

As the song begins The Leader begins to fire his Splattershot at FNH Y/N, causing him to dodge. He does this a few more times until, the other members of the enemy team have their Splat Chargers pointed and loaded at FNH Y/N.

After a few more times of dodging ink shots from the leader, S. Y/n appears and sings as well trying to help FNH Y/N. Sadly before he can get a shot in at The Leader, he gets shot by his Splattershot and is sent back to their respawn point.

As the song comes to an end, so does the match. Judd and Li'l Judd reveal the winners to be, FNH and S. Y/N's team. Their team begins to celebrate, while the other team is either mad or crying, the only one who is actually congratulating them is The Leader who is just slow clapping for them.

S. Y/N: You won your first Turf War! (Curiously) How does it feel?

FNH Y/N: It... Feels... Exhilarating! (Both laugh)

The sun is now beginning to set on Inkopolis Square, as both Y/N's begin to walk back to The Mansion. Much to FNH Y/N's dismay, S. Y/N didn't want to bother Marie again, so he though it'd be best if they just walk back.

S. Y/N: Well that was fun, wasn't it?

FNH Y/N: Yeah... I guess it was.

All of a sudden FNH Y/N can feel something coming from his gem. He takes it out only to find that it's now glowing again. S. Y/N sees this, and realizes what is happening.

S. Y/N: Well... I guess our time is up. (A familiar portal begins to form) That confirms it. (Looks to FNH Y/N who is beginning to walk towards the portal) Promise to visit sometime, ok?

FNH Y/N: (Smiles) I'll make sure I do. (Waves good bye, as S. Y/N does the same, the portal then vanishes taking FNH Y/N with it bringing him back to the world of Amphibia.)

The Portal then spews Y/N out still with his stuff from the Turf War, though it didn't bring him back, to Amphibia, but rather the pixelated world from his dream, he had.

He then looks around, only to find GL!X looking at the Multiverse, more specifically looking at the different Multiverses of Amphibia. Y/N then decides to walk up to him, and find out why he's been brought here again.

Y/N: Hey GL!X!

GL!X: (Looks down) 0# !T'$ Y0U.

Y/N: (Proudly) Yeah it's me. So why am I back here, also what are you doing?

GL!X: T0 @N$W3R Y0UR F!R$T QU3$T!0N, Y0U @R3 #3R3 $0 ! C@N $3ND Y0U B@(K T0 Y0UR MULT!V3R$3. T0 @N$W3R Y0UR S3C0ND QU3$TION !'M L00K!NG @T T#3 MULT!V3R$3.

Y/N then begins to look at all the different Multiverses of him in different forms of Amphibia, and is left star struck.

Y/N: (Curious) Well could you show me some of them?

GL!X: (Shrugs) ! D0N'T $33 W#Y N0T. (Begins to flip through different multiverses) T#3R3'$ 0N3 W#3R# Y0UR @ PYR0M@N!@(. (Shows a form of Y/N laughing at a building, currently being burned to the ground) 0N3 W#3R3 Y0U W3R3 AD0PT3D BY IN$3(T'$. (Shows a form of Y/N, chilling with a Ant, and Mantis in a cave)

As GL!X keeps telling Y/N about the different Multiverse's Y/N notices one that has him curious. The Multiverse in question seems to show a form of Y/N holding a Scythe and has an Eyepatch on his right eye.

Y/N: (Points to the Multiverse in question) What about that one?

GL!X: (Looks to the Multiverse he's asking about) 0#. T#@T'$ MULT!V3R$3, 042623, W#!(# !$ L@B3L3D FATE. T0 $UMM@R!Z3 !T T#!$ V3R$I0N 0F Y0U #@$ B33N T#R0UG# @L0T. #3 #@$ TR@UM@, PT$D, W@$ D3PR3$$3D, @ND L0$T #!$ 3Y3. T#3 S@D P@RT !$ #3 D!DN'T 3V3N D0 @NYT#!NG WR0NG.

Y/N: (Astonished) He looks... Fine. (Realizes something) Wait why does he look like my Ex?

GL!X: Y3@# #3 W0N'T B3 !NT0 Y0U. (Gets a look from Y/N) W#@T, I'M JU$T B3!NG H0N3$T.

Y/N: (Mumbles to himself) A little to honest if you ask me.

GL!X: W3LL !F Y0UR D0N3 A$K!NG QU3$T!0N'$ TH3N ! T#!NK !T'$ T!M3 ! $3ND Y0U H0M3. N0RM@LLY ! W0ULD H@V3 Y0U G0 T#R0UG# (Points to a scanner that looks like something airport security would have) T#3 MULT!V3R$@L $(@NN3R, BUT $!N(3 T#3 $TUFF Y0U H@V3 (0NTR!BUT3$ T0 T#3 T!M3L1N3, !'ll #0LD 0FF 0N T#@T T!ll, N3XT T!M3. JU$T M@K3 SUR3 T0 H!D3 !N T#3 B@$3M3NT @$ T0 N0T D!$RUPT T#3 T!M3L!N3.

Y/N: (Salutes) I will! (Realizes) Wait did you say next ti-

GL!X then forms a portal to send Y/N back to The Plantar Farm, which interrupts the question he was about to ask. He is now sent back to the farm, and is now laying down on the couch, next to a sleeping Anne. This time with the stuff he brought from the other Multiverse. Back with GL!X he then realizes something.

GL!X: M@YB3 T#3 K!D !$N'T $0 B@D @FT3R @LL. (Goes back to watching the multiverse)

Back in Amphibia the town of Wartwood is still asleep, but the sun is beginning to rise. Y/N then sneaks down to the basement and hides the stuff he had gotten from the other Multiverse.

Y/N then sneak back upstairs and lays back down on the couch, as if he never left in the first place...

Bonus Clip!

We now look upon a Black Castle deep in the forest's of Amphibia, this Castle belongs to Sacal. Currently Sacal is sleeping inside... until he is woken up by someone banging on his front door.

Crucival: Sacal! Sacal, Let me in!

Sacal: (Groans) What does he want at this hour?

Sacal then puts on his cloak, and walks down stairs to go let Crucival inside. By the time Sacal gets to the front door Crucival is still banging on the front doot, still yelling to let him in. Sacal then opens the door, which Crucival to stop banging on the door.

Crucival: Finally! (Glares at him) Sacal, you take a long time to answer your door.

Sacal: (Glares back) Because I was sleeping.

Crucival: (Crosses his arms) Sleeping is for the week.

Sacal: Dude, it's like... three in the morning. What could you possibly need to wake me up at this time?

Crucival: Well I need to tell you something.

Sacal: (Interrupts) And you thought it was a good idea to wake me up?

Crucival: Can I finish? (Sacal nods) I needed to tell you something, and it couldn't wait till the morning, because it is THAT important.

Sacal: (Sighs) Just tell me what you wanted to tell me so badly, so I could go back to sleeping.

The scene then changes to Crucival and Sacal sitting at a kitchen table, while Sacal sips on coffee and Crucival rambles on and on about his so called plan.

Crucival: Okay, so I came up with a plan to bring back White.

Sacal: (Takes a sip of his coffee) You now have my attention.

Crucival: Okay so, we need a gem to bring back White, right?

Sacal: (Nods) Indeed we do.

Crucival: And we can't use that gem we found a few days ago, because you told me to leave it behind.

Sacal: (Nods once more) Yes. Yes. Go on.

Crucival: So I was thinking if we found a gem, similar to the one we found before, then it should work the same way.

Sacal: Now that I think about it... Yeah it should work as a good substitute. (Crucival is about to celebrate, but is stopped by Sacal) There's only one problem.

Crucival: (Tilts his head) Which is?

Sacal: (States the oblivious) Where are we going to find a different gem?

Crucival: (Cackles) Leave that to me Sacal. (A tracker appears on his arm) If we found one before with this baby, then I'm sure we will find another one. (Shrugs) I mean it's only a matter of time, before something interesting happens.

The two then begin to think of ways to find another gem, all while a robot similar to the one that scanned Y/N, watches from a far and scans them as well. The robot then forms a portal, and travels back to GL!X's dimension, as GL!X begins to look at the scans that the robot took.

GL!X: (Smirks) L00K'$ L!K3 T#!NG'$ JU$T G0T @ L!TTL3 M0R3 !NT3R3$T!NG...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 18
It been a year after the Purple War. Now the Trio are back home...but when a parasite enter Sasha's mind. There's nothing to stop The Darkness
1.5K 50 13
Anne has been a street kid ever since she was 5 when her parent's where killed so all of this time she has been on the streets on her own and thus te...
11.6K 419 22
ABANDONED !! "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝!" ...
16.8K 620 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...