You Just Love To Hate Me || R...

By rachelhorror

{Originally called Trouble In Paradise AKA Warped Tour} Chris Motionless has a sister. No one really knows si... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: I Know I'm Not Alone
Chapter 2: We Knew That We Were Destined To Explode
Chapter 3: Pay The Price For Your Betrayal
Chapter 4: It's None Of Your Business
Chapter 5: I'm Not Gonna Make It
Chapter 6: Coffin Kiss
Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave
Chapter 8: Blood On Your Tongue With A Crass Embrace
Chapter 9: You Left Us All So Soon
Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back
Chapter 11: All The Lies In The Books
Chapter 12: Your Memory Our History
Chapter 13: Something Off, See It In Their Faces
Chapter 14: I'm Drowning From Within
Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed
Chapter 16: Let Him Into Your Heart Then You Can Start To Make It Better
Chapter 17: Your Withered Heart And Everything It's Seen
Chapter 18: Pretty Little Lady With The Swollen Eyes
Chapter 20: Once My Remains Are On The Floor I'll Blossom Like A Flower
Chapter 21: Will You Remember Me After The Lights Go Out
Chapter 22: I'm The Only Thing Inside Of You That You Cannot Control
Chapter 23: Tear Out My Eyes
Chapter 24: I'm The Darkest Night That's Way Too Cold
Chapter 25: You Said This Would Last Forever
Chapter 26: Shall I Stay Would It Be A Sin
Chapter 27: I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday
Chapter 28: One Day Lovers Will Dream Of This Undying Kiss
Chapter 29: I Know You're Laying Back Contemplating Your Own Death
Chapter 30: When Your Dreams Come To An End, How Will You Buy Your Happiness
Chapter 31: It's Insane That I Can't Get You Out Of My Bed
Chapter 32: Time Won't Help You 'Cause Karma Has No Deadline
Chapter 33: A Flawed Masterpiece
Chapter 34: The Put You Back Together When You Fall Apart
Chapter 35: Even When I Doubt You I'm No Good Without You
Update:

Chapter 19: When Hope Looks Lost There's No One To Be Found

734 25 8
By rachelhorror

Song for this chapter: Crossroads- I Prevail

Vamp's POV

I woke with my back pressed against something warm. Ricky. His chest was moving up and down in an uneven pattern so I know he's awake. I groaned slightly to let him know I was awake because I felt too heavy to move and face him. He kissed in between my shoulder blades and then he smiled against my back. I slowly turned around to face him and he had a massive grin on his face, his eyes were full of love.

"Good morning," He smiled sweetly.

"Hi," I said quietly, returning his infectious smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he moved a strand of hair from my face.

"Surprisingly happy," I said honestly as I felt his finger move across my forehead, leaving a warm trail as it went.

His face lit up even more, "That's really good."

"I know," I smiled. I unwrapped his arms from me and leant down to get one of his tops off of the floor, pulled it on then gave him a sweet smile and hopped out of bed.

"What if I wanted to wear that?" He asked, crossing his arms over his tattooed chest.

"Then it sucks to be you," I shrugged, stuck my tongue out at him and skipped out of the room and down the stairs. I jumped onto the couch next to Balz and let out a tired sigh.

"Morning," He said sarcastically.

"Hi," I giggled.

"Is that Ricky's shirt?" Chris asked. I heard Ricky's footsteps run back up the stairs and Ryan let out a loud laugh.

"Yes it is because he is my boyfriend and I like wearing his clothes, but to answer your question that you didn't ask, we did not have sex," I said.

"Okay," He nodded, but he still seemed a bit on edge.

I rolled my eyes and texted Ricky and told him it's okay to come down. He slowly did and sat as far away from Chris as possible.

"What are we doing today?" Balz asked.

"We are moving into our new house and then we have a show," Flame smiled proudly.

"Shit I forgot that they said it was ready early," I muttered. "When are we going?"

"Ten minutes?" He shrugged.

"I'll go get my stuff then," I said and ran upstairs. All of my stuff is still in the boxes I packed them in, but I have a few clothes to pack up which I did quickly.

"I can't believe you're going," Ricky said from behind me. I span around and saw him leaning against the door frame.

"I know," I sighed.

"Why don't you leave a toothbrush here for when you stay?" He suggested.

"Okay," I nodded and put my toothbrush back. "Do you want me to leave a pair of pyjamas too?" I asked.

"No need," He winked, a mysterious glint in his eyes and an evil smirk on his face that made a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Okay," I nodded with my head down so he wouldn't see how red my face had gone.

"Are you blushing?" He teased, the smirk still prominent in his voice. I ignored him and kept packing with my head down. He walked up to me and pushed my head up so that my eyes met his. His smirk dropped as he stared into my eyes, biting his lip. He shook his head after a moment, a blush rising on his own pale complexion. "Sorry," He coughed awkwardly.

"It's fine," I said. I turned back around and was about to pack again when he clamped his hand on my wrist, span me back around and smashed his lips onto mine. My arms immediately found their way around his neck and his were immediately hugging my waist. He started trailing small kisses down my jaw and neck and I threw my head back in pure bliss.

"Guys?" Spider awkwardly coughed at the door. Ricky stopped kissing me and hid his face in the crook of my neck in embarrassment. "We're kind of leaving."

"Oh," I said quietly, I don't want to leave, but I can't stay. "Okay then. Give me a minute to get dressed then I'll bring my stuff downstairs okay?"

Spider nodded and left us alone. Ricky pulled away and looked at me. "So this is it?" He asked.

"Ricky I'm only a five minute drive away," I told him, trying to make the situation better than it is.

"I know. I'm just going to miss seeing your face everyday when I wake up is all," He sighed.

"So will I, but you can stay round as much as you want and it's better than staying in a house with Chris who won't even let us kiss without thinking it's going to lead to sex," I chuckled.

"I guess," He shrugged and hugged me tightly.

I quickly pulled on a Beartooth shirt and a pair of leggings then slipped my burgundy VANS on. I grabbed my suitcase and saw that he was staring at the floor. "Hey," I said softly and put my hand on his chin, delicately pushing it up. "I love you," I smiled.

"I love you too," He smiled back weakly.

"You can stay round tonight if you want?"

His face brightened up significantly. "Okay." 

"Awesome," I grinned. "The show is at six 'til eight so you can either come to the show come to mine afterwards?"

"I'll come to the show, text me the details?"

"I will," I smiled. "Bye Ricky."

"Bye," He sighed and his good mood was gone in an instant.

I smiled at him once more, but this one didn't reach my eyes like the others did and I slowly took my hand from his chin and pulled the suitcase down the stairs. I know what Ricky's like and he won't come to see me off, he'll stay in his room and mope for a while so I asked Galaxy and Flame to go and get my boxes then I got in the van.

I looked through the mirror and saw him standing at his window watching. I turned around and waved at him. He waved back half heartedly then disappeared. I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in.

"You guys ready?" Revenge asked as he hopped in the drivers seat.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I sighed.

"You guys will see each other soon," He told me.

"I know it's just strange," I told him.

--

We arrived at the house a little while later and honestly it was beautiful. It wasn't overly nice, but it was perfect. It was made of dark brown bricks with brown window panes. The front door was made of really nice oak wood and the door knob was made of brass. It was big enough for us all, had a decent sized front garden and the drive was big enough for the van and at least five more cars.

"I can see us living here for a while," Riot grinned.

"Me too," I smirked.

"Let's go then!" Galaxy exclaimed and ran to the door.

Thankfully the house is fully furnished so we just have to add our own things and then our own personal stuff, but we're happy with the paint and stuff.

We all followed him at a slightly slower pace and by the time we reached the front door he was already inside. I ran past everyone I threw myself down on the bed in the biggest room.

"Fuck you." Galaxy yelled as he walked in.

"Only Ricky has that pleasure," I chuckled.

"You guys have had sex?" He yelled in shock.

"No, loud mouth," I hissed.

"Fuck sake if you do can you yell marshmallows beforehand so we can evacuate or something?"

"Sure thing," I giggled. "Galaxy?" I asked when he was about to leave.

"Yeah?" He said, turning back around to face me.

"Can we get a pet?"

"What sort of pet?"

"I don't know like a lion," I grinned wickedly.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Or a hedgehog," I said innocently.

"For fuck sake," He chuckled.

"A rabbit!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe," He shook his head and patted my head. "You just get ready for the show right now sweetheart," He said condescendingly.

"Okay," I giggled as he walked out.

I hopped out of bed and ran over to one of my clothes boxes. I pulled on vest top that says, 'Little Motionless' then on the back it says 11/02/15: the day Ricky and I got together. We're planning on getting it tattooed on the inside of our wrists or our collarbones, but I have a feeling Chris will have something to say about it. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and a huge diagonal gash on the right thing and then I pulled on my burgundy VANS again. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and did my usual show makeup. I unpacked some of my stuff until it was time to go.

I ran downstairs and saw everybody sitting on the couch. I smiled brightly at them and they smiled back less enthusiastically.

"Ready?" I chirped.

"Yeah," Riot said and we all got up and into the van.

I plugged my iPod into the car and put I Prevail's Love Lust And Liars on then started head banging to it. I was excited and hyper like this the whole way there and the guys were happy because I was happy, but I don't know if it's pre-show adrenaline or the fact I'll be seeing Ricky in a little bit.

We ran in, got hooked up to our instruments, did a quick sound check and then ran out on stage. I guess Ricky isn't coming 'til after, but I won't let that ruin my mood.

"What the fuck is up Pennsylvania!" Flame yelled. The crowd roared back. "So as you know, we've moved here now so we might be seeing some of you guys around!" The crowd cheered again.

We played throughout the set and we played really well and happy and jumpy, but I couldn't help thinking about the fact Ricky wasn't here the whole time we were playing.

"Okay we have one song left," Flame announced and the crowd awed. "As you know our last song is always an acoustic cover." He announced and on cue, stools and acoustic guitars were brought out. Flame and I sat down and everyone left. "Today we are going to cover City Lights by Motionless In White," He announced. I nodded, set my hands on chords and started playing. "Paralysed by my envy of the night," Flame sang sweetly.

--

"We've lost it now," He finished and I strummed my guitar one last time. "Thank you guys so much! You guys have been amazing and we can't wait to play here again! We love you all!" Flame yelled. I threw my guitar picks into the crowd and then exited the stage.

I walked backstage and saw Ricky leaning against the wall, smiling at me. "You came?" I smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it," He grinned. "I just didn't want to distract you from the actual show. I actually got here an hour early," He chuckled. I ran up to him and kissed him hard. 

"I love you," I breathed and kissed him hard again, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 328 23
Chris Motionless first discovered the all-girl metal band, Tag, You're It when they were all on Warped Tour together and he started up a conversation...
10.5K 339 13
"Who are you?" The man dressed in black standing in front of me asked. "I-I'm Heaven. I'm your daughter." I answered timidly. ~~~~~ Heaven Kinlaw is...
9.4K 382 31
Sin and Chris "Motionless" Cerulli have dealt with basically everything life can possibly throw at them now. They've gotten married, had kids, they h...
2.4K 9 35
Cassie was bullied and picked on her entire life. She's gotten into a bad habit of self harming. One night, her mom finds out about her cutting and t...