Flowers of high mountains, do...

By SimplyTartagalicious

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a... More

Genius Dancer (1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11 - 15)
16 - 27 (End)
The Cold-hearted Movie King (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 (END)
The Sacrificial Immortal Lord (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13 (END)
The Top Student Is Not Good (1)
2
3
4
5

10

113 2 0
By SimplyTartagalicious

Mu Cheng hugged the waist of the person in his arms and said in a low voice, "Why come with me?"

    Meng Qilou did not dare to look at him and glanced at the ground: "Why are you pretending to be my senior brother? Where is that senior brother?"

    "He Dead."

    Meng Qilou was startled.

    "He was bitten to death by a poisonous snake full of evil spirits."

    Meng Qilou frowned slightly. He had not had a good relationship with this senior brother before, but when he heard that he was no longer here, he still sighed inevitably.

    Then I understood that it wasn't that the senior brother's appearance had changed, but that he had simply changed as a person.

    This person is where his heart is, and he misses him day and night.

    Looking back on what happened before, Meng Qilou's face turned pale at first, then slowly turned red. He raised his head and said, "I told my senior brother that I was interested in someone, but I actually told you." "

    Yes." Mu Cheng nodded with a smile.

    "I said that the person I love is a devil, and I also said it to you."

    "Yes."

    "You have seen my illusion."

    "Yes."

    "You have also seen the person in the illusion

    ." "Yes."

    Meng Qilou's voice trembled: "You knew I liked you, why did you...ask?"

    Mu Cheng curled his lips: "I want to hear it from your own mouth."

    Meng Qilou looked at him steadily.

    It turns out that this person has always been by his side.

    He refused to form a contract with the Taoist couple for the sake of his sweetheart, but it turned out that the person who refused was his sweetheart.

    Before this, he would have felt ridiculous, but now, he was just glad that, fortunately, this person was still in front of him after going round and round.

    This man already knew what he wanted, but he didn't reject or alienate him. In fact, he... didn't reject him, right?

    The love was as deep as the sea and it was hard to extricate himself. Meng Qilou's heart was pounding. He looked at Mu Cheng's face quietly and said word by word: "The person in my heart is you, the one I saw in the fantasy is you. I said goodbye to you in the devil's cave, and my thoughts are gone." Every time we meet in the future, our love will be deeply rooted. Until now, all I think about is you."

    He held his breath lightly and said slowly: "I like you."

    Mu Cheng laughed, She stroked his hair and held him in her arms.

    Falling into the warm embrace, Meng Qilou's face turned red and his eyes were clear. As his breathing intertwined, his mind was surging, his thoughts were flowing, and his heart was filled with emotions.

    No, it's not enough. The love has obviously spread everywhere, not only in his heart, but also in his internal organs, his blood, and his bones. If you cut him open and look at it, it must be written with such deep love.

    He raised his head, looked deeply at the person in front of him, leaned forward slightly, and placed a cold kiss on Mu Cheng's lips.

    Although they were close to each other, Mu Cheng was still a little surprised. With a thought, he hugged the person tightly and moved closer to him.

    Meng Qilou turned his head shyly, but he pinched the other person's chin to make him look at him.

    Meng Qilou, who was forced to look at each other, avoided his gaze, leaned over and kissed him quickly on the face again before turning his head.

    There was a slight itching in his heart, scratching his heart and lungs. Mu Cheng let him hide, and then asked him to look at him, turning his head to face him with the other half of his face.

    "Don't make trouble." Meng Qilou's face turned red and he pushed him gently.

    "You were the one who made the fuss first. It won't work if you ask me to stop it now."

    Meng Qilou couldn't push him away and kissed his face again.

    Mu Cheng smiled, but did not let go of him. He hugged him tighter and kissed him lightly on the lips as he did just now.

    Then, it fell on both cheeks in the same way.

    Then she met the shy and frightened eyes, raised her hand to stroke her eyebrows, and then kissed his lips again.

    This time it wasn't a gentle kiss, it was intense and hot.

    The force became stronger and more domineering, and Meng Qilou's aura became increasingly chaotic. He didn't know how to cater to it, so he could only bear it with breathless breath.

    After a long time, the kiss ended, and the breath had not calmed down. Meng Qilou raised his eyes and looked at him. In his eyes, he saw a little tenderness, but also... the desire to plunder.

    Mu Cheng was smiling at him, and raised his hand to cover his hair crown. With a little finger, the Immortal Sect jade crown fell down and fell into pieces in the dim hall.

    His long hair fell like ink. He pulled up the strand of hair, and the ink hair fell from his fingers. His eyes fell from the hair end back to the eyes of the person in front of him.

    The cloak enveloped the people, and the two figures disappeared.

    The place where he reappeared was very close, in the back hall of the palace. The cloak was placed on a chair and slowly fell to the ground.

    Meng Qilou stood with his head lowered and his eyebrows lowered, looking at the man approaching him, hooking his fingers around his waist, slowly falling off his belt and unraveling his coat.

    "The Immortal Lord has nothing to say?" Mu Cheng raised his fingers again, and the loose clothes fell from his shoulders.

    "What do you want me to say?" Meng Qilou's tone was a little messy.

    "Well, okay, we'll talk about it later." After taking off his clothes, Mu Cheng gently hugged him and took him to the bed.

    The curtains beside the bed are floating, and the dim candlelight in the room is beating constantly.

    Meng Qilou stroked the face of the person on his body and suppressed the trembling in his voice: "Is this your original appearance?" "

    Can you catch the eyes of the Immortal?"

    "I don't care about appearance." He said this, Suddenly he hummed softly, frowned slightly, and changed his words, "But you are so beautiful, which makes people even happier."

    The person in front of him let him go.

    He rubbed his sweetheart's back tightly: "What did you want me to say just now?"

    Mu Cheng stopped slightly, leaned close to his ear, and said quietly: "Have I made any progress?"

    "What?" Meng Qilou didn't listen. Understand.

    The voice in his ears was like a wisp of smoke: "Compared to the last time?"

    Meng Qilou's cheeks turned red and he pursed his lips in silence.

    "Tell me." The voice in his ear was like a bewitchment, pulling him into the abyss of desire.

    "Everything is fine." He couldn't stand it anymore, and his broken voice revealed his true feelings, "I told the truth, not a compliment." In

    the second half of the night, the candle burned out and went out on its own, but the curtain did not stop, Floating in the shallow spring breeze.

    Three days later, early in the morning, He Yi was teasing a cat with a few little devils in front of the hall, when he heard the door of the hall finally creaking open.

    The Demon Lord held his master's hand in high spirits, walked out and said hello to him: "Are you still getting used to it?"

    "Very good." Nodding congratulated, the little demons here were able to play with him. Let's go together. Yesterday they went to the back mountain to dig out bird's nests, and in the afternoon they went to catch fish. The back mountain is so beautiful, with birds singing and flowers fragrant.

    He just felt uneasy and wanted to ask some questions.

    "Well, your master and I will go to the back mountain for a walk, and you can continue to play." Mu Cheng

    smiled and led the man away.

    He Yi had no choice but to swallow his words.

    Meng Qilou walked a few steps and looked back.

    The people around him hugged him: "I made it very clear to He Yi that he doesn't like me at all, it's just the admiration of a child."

    Meng Qilou nodded.

    Although being indoors is fun, you should also go out and bask in the sun, so that you can better stay indoors.

    Watching the flowing water and falling flowers in the mountains, listening to the chirping of birds and springs in the forest, the place that I once forgot to leave is now finally in front of my eyes again.

    At dusk, they walked back hand in hand and played chess in the palace. Outside the door, He Yi walked around, hesitated, and went in anyway.

    His expression was not good, and he hesitated for a while and said, "Uncle, Master, I have something to ask you." "

    Tell me," He Yi said, "What does the centipede mean by the 'heart of the sacred     stone

    '?"

People look at each other.

    Mu Cheng told him the whole story of the sacred stone. In fact, he should have the right to know.

    He Yi listened, and his face became paler: "So, Elder Lu wants to kill me, and the leader wants to kill me, all to get this?" "

    Obviously."

    "Then..."

    "After this person died, the original immortal sect No one knows, and I don’t know how the centipede knows." Mu Cheng thought for a moment, "This is a headache. Now that everyone in the Immortal Sect knows about it, there will definitely be people who do not know whether to live or die and take risks to find you. "

    He Yi was horrified.

    "Don't be afraid." Meng Qilou said, "I will do my best to protect you."

    Mu Cheng also said, "If you stay in my magic mountain, they won't dare to break in, so don't worry." "

    But..." He Yi took a step back, remembering that his master had taken good care of him since he was a child and had spent so much effort on him. He also thought about how he had recruited people to assassinate him one after another, and how his uncle had rescued him several times...

    In this life, he was only by his side. He felt warm, but he was destined to bring disaster to this person.

    If he stays in the magic mountain, he will cause trouble for his uncle. If he stays with the master, he will cause trouble for him.

    He has nothing but magical things, but no power to protect himself, and he has to trouble others to worry about himself.

    He Yi's body trembled slightly, and he knelt down with a "pop": "Uncle, Master, I am a disaster, or... why don't you dig out the sacred stone and use it, okay? I won't live anymore, I can't To cause you trouble, I..."

    Before he could finish his words, a sudden gust of wind knocked him down.

    He sat back on the ground and looked at Mu Cheng in panic, seeing that he had a stern look on his face.

    Under this solemn gaze, the young man did not even dare to cry.

    "We have the ability to protect you. This is not a trouble. People like these from the Immortal Sect are not worthy of causing trouble for me." Mu Cheng said coldly, "If one day, your master and I are invincible, we will decide whether you live or die." I can't control you anymore, but now, your master protects you so wholeheartedly, but in exchange for saying that he doesn't want to live anymore, it's so chilling."

    The young man was startled, sobbed twice, crawled back and knelt down: "Yes, disciple I've realized my mistake, and my disciple will never say such words again."

    "It's best if you think this way." Meng Qilou said.

    He Yi trembled and said: "Then is there any way to dissolve the divine stone? I would rather be an ordinary person." "

    There may be a way, but I haven't found it yet." Mu Cheng

    said, "You are uniquely blessed with things that others can't dream of. Gift, why should you give it up so easily? Instead of dissolving it, why not practice well, stimulate its power, and use it for yourself. ()"

    “?()『Come[]% to see the latest chapter% complete chapter』() "

    This is your unique advantage. If you can't do it, who else can? " The young man nodded solemnly: "

    Okay, I will definitely practice well." "

    When he went out, his steps were already brisk.

    People in the palace looked at each other and smiled helplessly. As the light was getting darker, someone waved his sleeves and the door of the palace slowly closed. Birds were singing, flowers were fragrant, breeze was blowing, and springs were singing. Nothing compared to the spring scenery in a room. Fascinating.

    A few days later, when the two of them came out of the palace again, a group of subordinates from the demon clan gathered in front of the door. Seeing them coming out, they quickly stepped forward and reported: "Your Majesty, Meng Xianzun, a group of immortal clan members came from outside the mountain. people.

    "You came to the door so quickly? " "Mu Cheng said, "What do they want to do? "

    They said... Now that there is no one in charge of the Immortal Sect, it is in chaos. Meng Xianzun is the elder of Xueyan Mountain, so he should go back and take charge of the overall situation." "

    Of course?" "Mu Cheng sneered, "They really take it for granted.

    Meng Qilou waved his sleeves and said, "Okay, I'll go see them. " "

    Outside the Magic Mountain, dozens of people gathered, including some sect leaders and elders from various sects. They did not dare to break in. They only waited outside the mountain gate. In the distance, they saw a stream of light flashing through the floating clouds. Meng Qilou's white clothes were flying, and he stood up. Above the clouds, without tying up the Xianmen hair crown and only using a jade hairpin to secure his hair, the Demon Lord was half lying beside him, raising his arms leisurely and looking at them with a smile.

    Everyone once again explained their purpose of coming.

    "Meng Xianzun, come to me. The demons are our guests, why are you so anxious? "Mu Cheng looked at this group of people.

    "But the Immortal Sect cannot be left without an owner for a day, let alone now..." They paused in their words, not to mention that they have just been messed up by you.

    "In the past, Meng Xianzun came to my place as a guest for three people. Yue, I don’t see anyone urging me. I’ve only been here a few days and I’m already in a hurry. Is it because I need it now? "

    Everyone was speechless and hemming and hawing.

    They never expected that when Elder Meng came to offer sacrifice, he fell in love with the demon king. Now that the sacrifice has become a Taoist companion, Elder Meng will turn against him and join him. They couldn't do anything to the demon clan.

    After hesitating for a while, someone simply stopped asking him and said directly to Meng Qilou: "Elder Meng, there is no owner in Xueyian Mountain. We want to choose a new leader. We unanimously recommend you." It's appropriate. All the sects are still in chaos, fighting and fighting, and making contracts. You'd better come back and take a look. Meng

    Qilou glanced at them lightly: "I have only been away for a few days." "

    But even if it's just one day..."

    "I won't be back in the near future." Meng Qilou interrupted him, "I'll tell you when I want to go back. You don't have to worry about my going or staying, and you can't interfere."

    "But Elder Meng, don't you care about the life and death of the Immortal Sect at all? " "

    "I'll take care of it. I once fed the devil with my body for three months. Didn't I save the Immortal Sect from danger? Why, I have to take care of such a small matter as the fight in the bond contract. So what's the use of you? Or, Just fight and form a contract, and the Immortal Sect will be 'dead'. Since it is so fragile, there is no need to worry about it, right?" "

    This..." The speaker was speechless and stared at Yunshangren in disbelief, with the impression Elder Meng, although he looks indifferent on the surface, is always the one who rushes to the front when it comes to the Immortal Sect.

    Now, why do you say that if you don’t pay attention, you won’t

    () pay attention?

    Another person said: "Elder Meng, do you want to be with the devil? The rules of the Immortal Sect say that immortals and demons cannot be combined. You hold Tianxuan Sword Dao and are in charge of the rules of the Immortal Sect. How can you take the lead in breaking the rules?" "

    Now you say I violated the rules ? , when I took off my cultivation and entered the Demon Cave, how come no one said that immortals and demons cannot be combined?"

    Meng Qilou laughed, but there was a stern look in his eyes, "The rules are set by people, so naturally they can be changed. Since I am in charge of immortals, There is nothing wrong with me changing the rules."

    He paused, put away his smile, and looked at everyone coldly: "I will change the rules here today. I just want to combine with the devil. Who can do that? Who am I?"

    "Elder Meng, you..."

    There was a chuckle from the clouds, and Mu Cheng squinted at everyone: "I heard you clearly, Meng Xianzun won't come back." His tone became colder, "Those who don't want to die, give it to them. Get out!"

    Everyone looked frightened and did not dare to confront him. Meng Qilou was determined not to go back, so they had no choice but to retreat in fear.

    It was finally quiet. Mu Cheng looked at the people around him with a smile on his lips.

    But within a few days, this group of people came again.

    This time, they sent someone in to report, not to invite Meng Qilou to go back, but for another purpose.

    The little demon who passed the message repeated: "They said that Meng Xianzun wanted to stay a little longer, so they didn't interfere. However, He Yi is a disciple of the Immortal Sect and cannot stay in the Demon Clan for a long time. I hope He Yi can be allowed to go back."

    He Yi He was listening and wondered: "I'm just a young disciple. They usually don't care about me and bully me casually. Why do they ask me to come back in such a big battle now?" "

    You forgot, you have the heart of a divine stone." Mu Cheng He said, "This is really true."

    These days, the news about the Heart of the Divine Stone has been spread throughout the Immortal Sect. Even if you don't understand it, you can understand it after listening to others. This is a very powerful magic weapon. If you get it, you can rule the three realms. Not a problem.

    I asked Meng Qilou to go back last time. On the one hand, the Immortal Sect really needed him. On the other hand, he would definitely bring his congratulations with him when he went back.

    But Meng Qilou didn't leave, so... some people couldn't sit still, so they came over again, hoping that He Yi could go back, and they also found high-sounding reasons, saying that this disciple had an unstable mind and was disturbed by the demonic energy in the demon clan. It's easy to get carried away, and it's for his own good to let him go back.

    Of course He Yi refused to reply. This time, the gate of the Magic Mountain was not opened. The little devil guarding the door couldn't help but reply to the visitor: "Master is around, so you don't know whether he is good or not. You people usually don't care. , now you know how to take care of him?"

    Everyone couldn't get in, so they had to retreat again.

    However, for some people, once they are greedy, it is difficult to take it back.

    The front master of Xueyuan Mountain and Elder Lu could directly attack He Yi regardless of the consequences. There are also such people in the immortal sect. They imagine that if they get the sacred stone, they can reach the sky in one step. Even the devil and the immortal are not afraid of them. , who else in the world can rival him?

    So, someone sneaked into the Magic Mountain secretly. People who are obsessed with profit can't control that much, so maybe they can do it if they take a risk.

    Mu Cheng was sitting in the hall, and with a wave of his hand, the black mist dispersed, and the person who had sneaked in had his head in a different place, and his soul was gone.

    Although no one has successfully entered, there are still people sneaking in one after another, which is annoying.

    Just today, there was a group of people who were not afraid of death. They formed a small team and were about to sneak in along the main entrance. Mu Cheng was annoyed, and black mist rose. He was going to wipe out all the sects to which these people

    belonged .

    However, as he was flying away, he met someone.

    At noon, Mu Cheng returned to the main hall of the Demon Cave, and Meng Qilou had just gotten up.

    He was very tired last night. Even though he was an immortal, he still couldn't bear it. He fell asleep from dawn to now. When he opened his eyes, he saw that no one was around him. When he heard about the commotion outside, he was about to leave. Mu Cheng has returned.

    The visitor fluttered his cloak and sat down in the hall.

    Meng Qilou said: "I heard from the little devils that you want to destroy all their sects?"

    "Not destroyed."

    Mu Cheng said, "A man appeared and apologized to me on behalf of the Immortal Sect and said that he would clean up the Immortal Sect. , I will never let anyone offend me again."

    "Who?" Meng Qilou thought about it and couldn't think of anyone else who had such a right to speak.

    Mu Cheng looked at him and said slowly: "Master Taichen."

    The expression of the person in front of him suddenly changed: "My master! He came out of the mountain!"

    "Well, he said that the immortal sect is in chaos and cannot be left without a master. He came out After trimming it, he also said that I will not interfere with your contract. If you are willing to be with me, he will not say much and you do not need to go to see him. He also hopes that we will protect our congratulations. He also promised not to allow anyone in the Immortal Sect to do so. People have the heart to covet the sacred stone."

    Meng Qilou breathed a sigh of relief, and the color returned to his face: "Master has an immortal spirit and a heart as bright as the moon. He is the founder of Xueyian Mountain and the highest venerable person in the immortal sect. I have always admired and respected him. People."

    A sneer appeared on the corner of Mu Cheng's mouth.

    "It's just..." Meng Qilou was still a little puzzled, "Venerable Xianmen, hiding in the world is similar to ascending. They basically no longer care about worldly affairs. Life and death in the world have nothing to do with them. In the past, even... even if they had nothing to do with When the demon clan was fighting and the Immortal Sect was in danger, he never came out, so why did he come out at this time?"

    He didn't even want to care about the chaos within the Immortal Sect, so why did the Master need to come out?

    A treacherous thought came to Meng Qilou's heart, and he stopped thinking for a moment. The master would not be here for the Heart of the Divine Stone.

    He once sought help from the Master with He Yi in order to eliminate He Yi's demonic energy. He Yi was only a few years old at that time, and his ability was far from the Master. Of course, the Master discovered the Heart of the Divine Stone. If he wanted , he couldn't protect him, and his apprentice would lose a hundred lives.

    "Don't worry too much, some things will appear when they should appear."

    For example, telltale signs.

    As Mu Cheng spoke, he pulled the pacing person into his arms: "It's finally clean, don't waste time."

    Meng Qilou lowered his eyes: "Are you too unrestrained?"

    "Are you feeling unwell?"

    "That's fine. No."

    "Aren't you happy?"

    "Well...pleasant." The speaker's face turned red.

    "Then..." Mu Cheng stroked his hair gently, his clothes moved, and the figure turned into a stream of light, still lingering and walking towards the back hall.

    A few days later, the curtain was pulled back.

    The people around him were still sleeping. Mu Cheng raised his eyes to look at the skylight. He couldn't tell the time inside the room. It must have been more than ten days in the past. It seemed like afternoon at this time.

    The sun is shining brightly in the mountains, the light pours in through the window lattice, and the fine dust is floating in the air.

    But he smelled something strange in the skylight.

    He sent out a spiritual consciousness and asked the little devil guarding the mountain: "Have there been any abnormalities recently?"

    The little devil shook his head in confusion: "No, the wind is gentle and the sun is beautiful, and the mountains and rivers are beautiful." As he said that, he looked at a dark cloud floating above his head, and the surrounding area. It suddenly became dark, but soon the dark clouds dispersed and the surrounding area became bright again. "There are always dark clouds, as if there will be a heavy rainstorm soon, but there is no rain. They drift for a while and then disappear."

    "It's raining in human towns." Mu Cheng said.

    Although the place where you live in the world of cultivation is not obviously isolated from the cities and towns where humans live, the world of cultivation requires a place with abundant spiritual energy, which is usually far away from the hustle and bustle of the human world. Because of the floating spiritual energy, such as fairy mountains and magic mountains, they have their own barriers such as pure and demonic energy. , and it is precisely because of this barrier that the weather and climate of the two sides are also different.

    "According to this, there have been heavy rains in human towns for seven consecutive days without stopping." Xiao Mo watched as a dark cloud floated over again, and the surrounding area became dark and bright again.

    Mu Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly.

    The person next to him moved, and he didn't know where he touched him. He groaned softly and buried his head in his arms: "I'm going to die from you."

    "Thank you for your hard work." Mu Cheng stroked his back, "I Can I rub it for you?"

    "Don't make trouble." Meng Qilou lay in his arms, the corners of his red eyes moved slightly, half-opened and half-closed, and he rubbed it gently. He originally wanted to continue sleeping, but suddenly he was startled. He opened his eyes in shock.

    "There is evil." He raised his head, "It's in the human world."

    "Let's go and have a look."!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...