Dragon's Heart🌟

By aqsabutt07

Hi guys so here i am with my first taekook fantasy au....i hope you all enjoy it...🌟🌟🌟 In the mystical rea... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1🌟
Chapter 2🌟
Chapter 3🌟
Chapter 5🌟
Chapter 6🌟
Chapter 7🌟
Chapter 8 🌟

Chapter 4🌟

2.1K 173 237
By aqsabutt07

Author's pov:

In the Throne Room

Jk:"RM I want that witch infront of me no matter what......she can again do something to attack my kingdom and now as i have found my queen as well so i cant take any risk with his life nor my kingdom's safety again this witch can hurt my mate as well now so find her asap.....and found out who's this kaisen is who locked up my queen in that castle and find the reason why he locked my queen in the first place......and also found out about my queen's parents...i want them here soon how dare they throw him at the forest...."he said with a cold face in anger...

Rm:"yes my lord.... I will accomplish it all in no time...."he said bowing.....and went away from there...

After solving some more kingdom matter he decided to check on tae as its already lunch time and tae also has to take medicines now....

~~~~~~

Jungkook went to his chamber....he saw that tae slowly opened his eyes by the sound....kook smiled and sat beside tae who got shy and smiled back at kook sitting on the bed....

Jk:"are you feeling okay my queen?? Did you sleep well??...."he said caressing tae's soft cheek....tae nodded looking down blushing....kook put his finger under tae's chin and lifted his face gently....kook slowly leaned near tae's face and kiss his forehead gently making tae red he felt tingles in his tummy and his heart flutters in happiness...

but then he got confused when kook called him My queen again and again he surely liked it but why kook calling him that....

Tae:"w-why are you c-calling me q-queen im no queen i-im taehyung ...."he said softly looking at him with innocent confused eyes and kook chuckled....

Kook:"i know sweetheart but YOU are MY queen and this kingdom is yours...Im the King and you are their Queen..."he said gently and tae become shocked...

Tae:"b-but m-me how???...why m-me "he asked nervously getting overwhelmed with all this information....kook got confused by tae's question...did tae dont know that im his mate??is he not feeling the mate bond or anything towards him..???...any connection or something....

Kook:"because you're my ma- wait...how old are you sweetheart???.."he asked softly and tae think for sometime couting on his tiny fingers....pouting..

Tae:"k-kaisen said i-im s-seventeen...."he said softly showing his seven fingers titling his head making kook heart burst in uwuwuw...

Kook nodded understanding...that's the reason tae didn't felt the mate bond yet and didn't react like kook did after seeing him for tge first time because his mate didn't reach the mating age yet to feel the bond...

Kook:"when is your birthday my queen???.."he asked and tae shooked his head pouting...

Tae:"i-i dont k-know....he n-never t-told me..."he said getting sad and kook fist his palm in anger closing his eyes but control himself and then smile softy at kook....

Kook:"its okay baby no need to be sad okay...we will find out anyway..."he said and tae nodded smiling...

Kook:"now get up and have a shower than we will go to eat lunch okay..."he said softly and tae nodded and stood up but due to weakness he lost his balance but before he could fall down...kook catch him and held him tightly by his waist..pulling him close to his chest ..

Kook:"are you okay.??...did you get hurt anywhere??...are you fine my queen..."he asked worriedly and tae nodded shyly by the closed approximate....making kook sighed in relief..

Kook lift him up in bridle style making tae yelp by the sudden act and he immediately hugged kook's neck tightly blushing madly.....kook smiled at his cute mate and went to the bathroom and make tae sit beside the bathtub who was red as a ripped tomato...

Kook:"take a bath i will set the cloths for you on the bed....and there on your left is the bathrob "he said kissing tae on the forehead lovingly who close his eyes in bliss and nodded then kook went out and walked of the chamber to palace kitchen to order the servant to made a healthy lunch for his queen....

Bathroom....

Tae came out after taking a nice warm bath feeling fresh and relax and he was wearing a silk bathrob which belongs to kook and went to bed and saw the dress which kook prepared for him and gasped seeing the beautiful dress....his doe eyes sparkled seeing the shinny dress and held it feeling the softness of the dress and get excited and wore it immediately and get ready....

Kook came to his chamber after the lunch got prepared he came to called tae...he open the door just to let his soul left his body by looking at the beauty infront of him....he can't beleive his eyes how gorgeous his mate looking in this dress....his mate looking like a goddess in human disguise....his mouth was open seeing the ethereal beauty who's his mate...how he got this lucky.....

Tae's outfit....

(A/N: tae's hairs and look is just like the picture above)

Tae felt a presence and looked behind and saw kook who  was looking at him with mouth open....wide heart eyes without blinking them...tae felt weird tingles all over his body and blushed furiously looking down by his heated gaze fiddling with his tiny fingers...

Kook went towards tae in daze and wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled him towards his chest...tae yelp at the force and put his soft hands on kook's hard chest breathing heavily his bambie eyes wide in shock looking at kook innocently...his heart was beating loudly in his chest...his cheeks got a deep shade of red looking at the dark eyes full of emotions looking at him.....

Kook:"can i hug you my queen please???..."he asked oh so desperately...only he knows how he is controlling himself to not to take tae then and there seeing the innocence in his eyes that he wanted to taint badly...he had wait for 10 yearss and now when his mate is infront of him looking so tempting and breath taking its hard for him to control his emotions but he still calm himself as tae don't know that they are mates and he cant do anything before tae's mating age...

Tae sense the desperation in kooks voice and slowly nodded with red cheeks and without any delay kook hugged tae tightly holding his waist he put his face in the crook of tae's neck snuggling more into his soft skin inhaling the sweet vanilla scent of his queen that making his mind go crazy...and sighed in relief feeling his mate close to him...

He rub his nose desperately on the exposed skin of tae making tae shuddered in his arms he tightly held kook's shoulder in his hands and stand on his tippy toes because kook is so tall...he whimpered cutely when kook's warm breath hit his sensitive spot...making kook smirk....thinking how sensitive his mate is....

he held tae's waist more tightly and pulled him more close if that is even possible making tae whine at the possessive hold...he gently kiss at tae's scent gland making tae mewls lowly in his ears and kook rolled his eyes in pleasure hearing the melodious moan and snuggled more into tae's neck....hugging him tightly...and kook giving butterflies kisses on his smooth skin making tae whimpering mess in his arms...he likes seeing this effect on his cute mate...

They hug for a good amount of time feeling each other wamrth and suddenly tae's tummy growl because of hunger making him shy in embarrassment and kook chuckled and pulled away slowly and lift tae up in his arms who whine and hugs kook's neck tightly and hide his face in his neck making kook cooed out loud at his shy baby....

Kook:"let's go and filled this cute growling tummy of yours my queen..."he said chuckling and tae whined making him laughed more...they both went to dinning area and tae looked around and gasped seeing the castle interior as he was just in kook's chamber all this time and was seeing all this for the first time...

but he got confused when he saw no one around them it was just them.... as kook already order everyone to leave as he dont wanna make tae overwhelmed with so much people around him as he's not use to it....

Kook sit on the chair making tae sit on his lap who blush so hard.... wiggling on his lap but kook held him by his waist tightly making him stiff....

Kook:"stop moving my queen...im already controlling myself with so much difficulty..."he whispered in tae's ear in his deep voice and kiss tae's earlob softly making him shuddered ....shiver run down his spine clutching his dress tightly in his smol fists...

Tae:"i c-can sit s-somewhere e-else also..."he mumbles softlyy but kook shooked his head and held him more tightly...

Kook:"No i want my queen here with me...please my queen accept my request..pleaseee...."he said pouting wiggling his eyebrows making tae giggled who nodded shyly....

They both started to eat...more like kook feeding tae who eat obediently feeling happy that kook is taking care of him...first time in his life he's feeling so special and contented....but he noticed kook is not eating his food and just feeding him and he pout...

Tae held a spoon full of food and take the spoon close to kook's mouth...

Tae:"y-you also e-eat please..."he said shyly feeling worried that kook is not eating because of him...kook saw this and become so happy that his mate is worried for him and he look at tae feeling so many emotions for the first time...

Kook:"so that's how it feels to have a mate???to have someone who care for you??..."he thought happily feeling so blessed...

Kook:"only if my queen feed me with his pretty hands..."he said cheekily making tae's cheek got bright red...who nodded...and kook open his mouth and tae feed him...

Both started feeding each other giggling feeling happy and safe for the first time in their life...after eating lunch kook look at tae who was already looking at him innocently....oh how much this adorable eyes are dangerous for his heart....

Kook:"you wanna go to chamber ?? Or you wanted to explore the castle with me???..."he asked and tae thought for sometime and then said...

Tae:"w-wanna see c-castle pweasee..."he said softlyy looking at kook with innocent doe eyes making him cooed...who nodded and stood up with tae in his arms...

Kook:"whatever my queen says.."he said and started to walk with tae in his arms...who was looking around with mouth wide open gasping at everything he see and pointed at everything like a child getting excited squealing in kook's arms....as he was seeing everything for the first time and kook was happily answering everything like a whippef man he is feeling proud to make his mate happy....he's happy that his mate is smiling widely without any fear...

Kook was showing around tae everything inside the castle happily making tae giggle and he curiously watch everything....after sometime kook looked down and saw his baby's drowsy eyes...who was trying hard to keep them open and looked around...everything must take a tool on the fragile beauty today to make him this tired and he's also weak so he will get tired easily and need so much rest...as it was already evening so he decided to go back to his chamber...

Kook:"are you sleepy?? We can explore tomorrow as well after breakfast okay??..."he said softly not to startled tae who nodded sleepily resting his head on kook's chest snuggling closer to him and closing his eyes fisting kook's cloths tightly....

Kook walked towards his chamber and a guard open the door for him and he went inside and layed tae on the bed who flinched and woke up after losing the warmth of kook...

Kook:"its okay baby sleep....im here beside you sleep my love im here..."he said softly but tae was continuesly looking at him with sleepy doe eyes pouting....

Kook:"what happened baby...do you want something??..."he asked softly and tae nodded...

Tae:"this d-dress not c-comfy..."he mumbles sleepily...

Kook:"you wanna change clothes???..."he asked and tae nodded softly and kook smiled and went to his closet and bring a silk rob for tae to wear....

Kook:"change into this okay...i will take a bath and come back quickly till then sleep..."he said and tae nodded smiling softly and kook went to bathroom....

Tae's silk robe....

Tae changed into the rob and giggled feeling the soft silky material on his body and layed on the bed waiting for kook....he don't know why but he wanted to stay close to kook he enjoyed being with kook he's nice...

he dont wanna go back from where he came..he was thinking about his past life but then heard the bathroom door open and he immediately shut his eyes close pretending to be asleep....

~~~~

Kook came with nothing but a silk cloth wrapped around his waist.... showing his perfect well built buff body glistening with water droplets...looking sexy as hell....he went to the wall mirror beside the dressing table and started drying his hair...

tae peek from the blanket and gasped seeing kook's alomst naked body...he never saw someone without clothes so he get more shocked and curious and was looking at kook with mouth open and wide bambie eyes...kook saw tae's reaction from the mirror and chuckled at the adorable baby and let tae stare at him...

He than went to his closet to put some clothes on and tae pouted when he lost the sight of kook's gorgeous body...

kook put a black silk trouser and a silk robe...he usually dont put clothes while sleeping but he dont wanna make tae uncomfortable so he put his robe on....and again went to his chamber and put the towel aside tae pouted more hardly when kook came back with clothes on...

The robe kook is wearing....

Tae:"why he put clothes hump...i was enjoying watching him...his body is nice without clothes hump i wanna see again..."he thought while pouting heavily....

kook came towards bed and saw how tae immediately shut his eyes pretending to be asleep again and he thought to play along with his baby....

He sat on the bed and look how taes eyes were closed tightly he know tae is not sleeping so he leaned near towards taes face to tease him who's breath got hitched feeling kook being close to him...as kook warm breath was hitting his face..

kook's hold his laugh and kiss on tae's cheeks and saw how his cheeks immediately turned bright red making kook chuckled internally.....

Kook layed beside tae but with some distance between them he wanna see what tae will do....tae again pouted when he didn't feel kook beside him anymore.... he lightly tap his hand beside him but didnt felt kook he peek from one eye and saw kook on his left side laying with eyes closed....

he again close his eyes and tunred on his right side...and slowly started scooted closer to kook without  looking back his eyes still close...kook stiff his laugh laying staright on his back looking at his baby's cute antics.....

when tae's back touched kook's right arm he stopped aburtly....kook saw this and gently put that arm under tae's waist and hugged tae by his waist and pulled him more closer to him....his back hit by kook's hard chest making tae gasped loudly who immediately put a hand on his mouth....and he layed there holding his breath so kook dont think that he's awake....making kook laughed internally....

After some minutes when tae thought kook slept he slowly turned around in kook's arms looking at him with innocent doe eyes...he gently poke on kook's cheeks with his tiny finger to make sure he's asleep...when kook didnt open his eyes he smile widely and remove kook arms from his waist and sat up on the bed....

he went close to kook face his hot breath hitting on kook's face making him crazy...now he can properly see kook's handsome face in the dim light....

Tae looked at kook face with so much concentration.... thinking how handsome kook is....he remember how kook was so gentle with him and take so much care of him the whole day....he gently trace his lil finger on his nose till his lips and stopped he trace his finger on kook's lower lips liking the softness and poke it lightly...

he then trace his finger down to his neck making kook shuddered by the soft touches and tae giggle softly by his reaction....

Tae was roaming his tiny hand on kook clothed hard chest with wide curious eyes...when his hand come down to kook's coverd abs he gasped frowning cutely...

he curiously touched his hard abs and got confused....than he touched his own tummy but it was soft.....

So to find out what's inside kook's robe he curiously untie his robe knote and remove kook's robe from his abs and gasped cutely and his eyes sparkle seeing kook's upper naked body again..

he was drooling at the sexy sight of kook's hard chest and 8 pack abs and the complimentary V line...while kook was freezed on his spot...what his little mate trying to doo with him.....his heart was beating loudly he thought that it might come out of his chest while jumping.....

To be continued......💛💛💛💛💛

Idk what i wrote seriously....the chapter didn't turned out the way i wanted it to be...sometime i really wish to have a doraemon so he could give me a gadget who will help me to write whatever im thinking.....like the chapter was so perfect in my mind when was thinking about it ....

But i hope you guys like it...don't forget to vote and comment for the chapter i love you all......💛💛💛

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 2.1K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...
22.7K 1.4K 13
Hi everyone this is my first story so please forgive my mistake no cheating pure love story top-kook bottom-tae fluff fluff fluff to know further pl...
102K 5.7K 47
The love story of a powerful king and his power-his queen. Top Jungkook Bottom Taehyung Note: TAEKOOK WILL BE EACH OTHER'S FIRST IN EVERYTHING THING...