Dragon's Heart🌟

By aqsabutt07

Hi guys so here i am with my first taekook fantasy au....i hope you all enjoy it...🌟🌟🌟 In the mystical rea... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1🌟
Chapter 2🌟
Chapter 4🌟
Chapter 5🌟
Chapter 6🌟
Chapter 7🌟
Chapter 8 🌟

Chapter 3🌟

1.9K 156 154
By aqsabutt07

Kook was in bliss having his cute small mate in his strong arms...but he have to make his scared baby calm first...its not the time to feel other things....

Kook:"baby calm down please dont cry...it was just a guard dragon you dont have to be scared of them...they cant hurt you...no one can touch you okay i will never let anyone touch nor harm you in any way...please dont cry..."he said caressing tae's back softly shushing him who sniffs cutely and back away a little just to look up but didnt pull away from the hug still shaking slightly and look at kook with innocent teary eyes pouting ......

Tae:"i-it was s-sho s-scaryy...and h-he was b-big...i g-got scared..."he said sniffing with wobbly lips...and kook cooed at his innocent queen and laughed....

Kook:"my queen it was just a normal dragon and im their king...you dont have to be scared of them...they fears me...they cant even think to hurt you ever...now stop crying please..."he said and gently wipes the tears from his soft rosy cheeks and tae get shy...and nodded softly...

Tae:"t-they don't s-say anything t-to you???..."he asked like a child who's confirming something from his mother...and kook nodded smiling...

Kook:"no they don't say anything to me because they are scared of me..."he said and saw how tae bambie eyes widen in shock...

Tae:"R-reallyy...but w-why they f-fear y-you...yo-you're not s-scary...you a-are nice..."he said shyly looking down making kook relieved and smile that his mate dont find him scary....

Kook:"because im their King my little queen...."he said and caresses tae's cheeks who cheeks burn with a deep shade of pink....

Tae:"b-but they are s-scary..."he mumbles pouting...and kook chuckled...

Kook:"ok ok don't pout...they will not do anything to you so dont be scared of them now..."he said and tae got confused but still nodded then he remembered something...

Tae:"w-why did y-you bring m-me here....and how d-did you f-find m-me??..."he asked backing away from the hug curiously and kook already missing his warmth but cleared his throat and lead him again to the bed as tae's body is still weak he can't stand for to long....he made tae sit on the bed and sat beside him....

Jk:"couple of days ago we got attacked by big evil creatures made by some bad witch and we came to know that the creatures came from the abandon deep forest where no one dared to goes...

so as a King to fint out who attack my people so i decided to go there to explore the abounded forest to find who dare to make such creatures to attack my kingdom so i went there myself with my trusted man..."he said and saw how tae listen to him very carefully with wide bambie eyes with full attention....

Taehyung could see that jungkook is being really honest and genuine which he never feel when kai talks to him and told him something.....tae nodded softly and kook continues further...

Jk:"when we reached there we saw a castle hide deep inside the forest coverd by tall trees and thought we could find something about the witch inside the castle but when I saw the window of your room is covered with wooden bars I thought that the room is old and no one use it and it would be easy for us to enter inside the castle from there....."taehyung nodded looking at him with wide puppy eyes looking like a child who's listening to some interesting story....

Jk:"but when we entered  inside i saw you sleeping  on the bed and as soon as I saw you my dragon screamed loudly trying to come out telling me that YOU are my MATE my queen...but when we checked on you... you were unconscious so i took you here...and the rest you know...."he said smiling and tae got another shock when kook said his dragon screamed that tae is his mate...tae dont know what mate is and didn't listen to the mate part carefully as he got scared when kook sad "his dragon"....

Tae listen to this and started trembling and kook become worried and reached for tae to calm him but tae flinched hard backing away....

Tae:"y-you are a-also a d-dragon...like the scary b-big o-one we saw o-out of the w-window n-now...."he said trembling looking at kook with teary scared eyes and kook dont know if he should laugh at his baby's innocence or get worried about his mate...his mate himself is a dragon than why he is being scared of them...he literally said he is the KING OF DRAGON and there his innocent mate thought he's just a human who rule over the dragons.....

Kook:"shhh first calm down baby...you yourself is a dragon than why are you getting scared of them??..."he said calmly making tae eyes popped out and his body get numb...kook was surprised seeing tae's reaction...and what tae said next make him shocked....

Tae:"i-i am a D-dragon??? So im a-also s-scary??...."he asked shocked...confused not beleiveing what he heard...he look at kook like he saw some ghost....??

Kook looked tae as he's joking...he was in disbelief...his mate didn't know that he's a dragon himself???

Kook:"you don't know it???...and no sweetheart you're anything but scary...calm down please..."he said in disbelief and tae shooked his head tears rolling down his cheeks turning into beautiful pearls...

Kook now notice that his whole bed is filled with white pearls and than notice its his mate's tears that were turning into pearls.... he gently held tae and pulls him towards him and hug him softly...tae close his eyes and calm down instantly when kook scent hit his nostrils and he snuggled more into koo's arms sighing....making kook smile in bliss....

Kook:"you didnt know you have a dragon??? You are a dragon yourself...you never talk to your dragon in your mind???.."he asked gently not to trigger tae who stopped crying and think deeply and suddenly something hit him...

Tae:"w-when i w-was there i-i always h-heard a v-voice in m-my mind...he a-always c-came when i-i was c-crying...b-but he n-never t-tell me w-who's it...???"he said sniffing and then pout...

Kook:"is that soo...did you ask him who is he ???"he asks softly like he's talking to a baby and tae nodded like a child and kook smile...

Tae:"i a-asked...b-but he s-said he wont t-tell me..he's meanie ..."he said pouting and his eyes again filled with tears making kook panic....

Kook:"its okay its okay dont cry......its your dragon who talked to you to comfort you...as you didn't know about anything about the outside world maybe that's why he didn't tell you who's he.....if you want you can ask him now he will tell you okay....."he said softly caressing his hairs and tae eyes lit up and he asked shocked....

Tae:"c-can i d-do that..."he asked gasping...looking so adorable and kook nodded chuckling...

Tae:"b-but how...i-im scared..."he said pouting and kook was controlling himself from squishing his baby in his arms....

Kook:"dont be scared baby....just close your eyes and called him with concentration...he will show himself to you...tell him that you know that he's your dragon..."he said and tae nodded and close his eyes he was still in kooks arms...a cute frown on his face by how hard he was concentrating and a cute pout adorned his luscious soft lips...kook put his hand on his heart by the adorable sight....

~~~~~

Tae close his eyes and saw nothing but dark...he called his dragon in his mind but get no answer and pouted...but he decided to try again...

Tae:"a-are you there...p-please talk to me...i know you now.....you a-are m-my d-dragon...right"he said and suddenly he saw a small light in the corner of his mind and there layed a beautiful white majestic dragon who lift his head when tae called him My Dragon...making tae flinch a little in kook's hold who hugged him more tightly kissing his temple....

???:"so you finally came to know about me???yes im your dragon tae..."he said happily and tae get shocked seeing the dragon who is talking to him......but this dragon was not scary and he didnt get scared seeing him....infact he finds the dragon beautiful...maybe the dragon was looking defenceless at the moment....or maybe because its tae's own dragon...that's why he's not scared...

Tae:"y-you're b-beautiful draggu..."he said and giggled in his mind and the dragon huff...rolling his eyes playfully"

???:"don't call me that...i have a name..."he said huffing looking away and tae giggled nervously...

Tae:"s-sorry draggu...what's y-your name...im t-taehyung you can c-call me taetae..."he said and the dragon glare at him but tae showed his puppy eyes and the dragon again roll his eyes but melt seeing his cute human...

???:" i already know your name tae...and my name is Flare..."he said and tae got amused by the name...

Tae:"oh okay o-okay flare draggu...i w-will talk to you l-later byeeeee..."he said and hurriedly open his eyes giggling like a child...and look at kook who was looking at him with heart eyes and tae blushed from his intense gaze and looked down....

Kook was stunned hearing the most beautiful giggles he have ever heard...his ears got blessed today...he can hear this melodious giggles all his life without getting bored...he saw how tae blushed and looked down and kook felt proud to make his mate blushed...

Kook:"did you talk to you dragon??..."he asked and tae nodded eyes wide in excitement ....

Tae:"y-yesss he is a n-nice draggu and n-not scary a-and he said h-his name is f-flare...what's y-yours.."he said excitedly and kook nodded smiling looking at his excited little mate...

Kook:" aww really thats good....my dragon name is lucifer..."he said and tae nodded still a little scared....kook saw this and again pulled tae in his embrace...

Jk:"aww dont be scared my queen...are you okay now..."he said kissing tae's forehead and tae nodded looking down blushing heavily.....

Jk:" okay now lets eat something you are really weak and than take some rest you really need it...."

Tae:"yaahhh...i-im not w-weak...im s-strong..."he said frowning making kook chuckled...

Kook:"yes yes my strong queen...still you need to eat to become more strong alright..."Kook lifted tae in his arms who gasped and looked at kook with wide yes who chuckled internally and went towards the table and sat on the couch with tae on his lap who blushed but didn't said anything....

kook started feeding tae lovingly who was blushing madly sitting on kook's lap but he liked this feeling so much and didn't move nor push kook...tae was eating peacefully and eagerly after so many years....

Tae is feelings tingles in his tummy by eating from kook's hand...he always left his food as it was not tasty and he didnt feel like eating it alone and always eat a little...but now as kook is feeding him he felt a weird emotion...he was happy and smiling widely...making kook happy and his heart contented seeing his mate all happy and smiling....

There was some food on tae's lips and kook leaned near and wiped  it with his thumb and licked his thumb afterwards making tae's eyes wide and he become red like a tomato and pouted looking down......kook was on cloud nine with his mate in his arms he finally felt complete....his other half is with him in his arms...

After feeding tae jungkook went to bed and give tae medicines and made tae sleep some more.... his baby is really weak and needed so much rest....and today he came to know about so many things so his mind also need rest to digest all the information.....

He layed tae and cover him properly and was about to stand up but tae saw this and get panic and held kook hand tightly....

Tae:"p-please...d-dont leave...don w-wanna be a-alone again..."he pleads with teary eyes...and kook heart clench seeing his baby scared pleading eyes...and he smiled nodding at taee....

Kook:"calm down my queen...im here okay now sleep you need some good sleep to become all healthy hmm...you will never be alone from now on...you have me now..."he said softly caressing tae's hairs lovingly with other hand and tae nodded and hugged kook's hand tightly while pouting...kook heart burst in uwuwu seeing the adorable scene...tae was hugging his arm like kook will gonna disappear

Tae:"d-dont gwo stay..."he mumbles with eyes closed and hugged kook's arms more tightly and kook eyes tunred teary seeing his mate scared and he gently kiss his temple and sat beside tae....

Tae was scared that what if he sleep and again woke up in his cage like chamber...he dont want that....he dont wanted to be alone again he dont wanna go back again... outside world is nice and beautiful not dangerous and bad like what kai told him......

that's why he told kook to not leave while he's sleeping because he wanna wake up to see kook first....so he should be sure that he is finally free from that nightmare....

Kook let his baby hugged his hand all he wants and sat beside him caressing his soft shinny hair looking at his mate sleeping peacefully looking so cute and beautiful.....

~~~~~~~~

After an hour...

he gently kiss tae's forehead letting his lips linger there for some time and then pulled away and gently taking his arm from his baby's tight hold without disturbing his sleep....

After making sure that tae is in deep sleep he left his chamber and went to throne room as its already morning so there is no use to sleep....he walked towards the throne room to discuss some important things with namjoon....as he have to find about those who's behind all this and the one who caged his mate in that castel...he cant loose his mate now...he cant take this risk....

The one who locked his mate in that castle and manipulate him all his life...he can again find his mate and probably came to know about till now that his mate is not there in that castle and will probably was making new plans and strategies to find his mate again.....

his mate have suffered enough now he will not let anyone hurt or touch a sigle hair of his mate...he will protect him with his life...he will do everything to protect taehyung now and will make him the queen of Sapphire....

Throne Room....

~~~~~~

On the other side kai was breaking everything in the castle screaming in anger and calling for his mother to find where tae went......

Kai:"i wanttt him back mom at any cost......bring him back to me....i want him back here..."he said shouting getting out of hands....

????:"dont worry about him i will find him again like before son...calm down...gather yourself..."she said tryin to calm kai who glared at his mom...

Kai:"i can't calm down...i raised him....i was the one who took care of him so i could fvck him at the right time.....i was waiting for him to turned 18 so i could mate with him and kill the king with that pain of losing his mate to someone else when i mate with tae...i wanted to see the king in pain...pain of heart break....pain that made him killed himself when i fvck tae and mark him and then rule over that dragon kingdom and made tae my perfect obedient slave...but now he's gone...i want him back im loosing my mind without him mom...."he shouted loudly and her mom sighed....

???:"the way i search him before even before his birth...i can find him again this time also ...and i will surely make him your slave as well...but you have to calm down first....you can't lose your mind...gather yourself...."

???:"i will find him before his 18 birthday dont worry..."

To be continued.......💛💛💛💛

I hope you enjoy this chapter...don't forget to vote and comment for the chapter to lemme know your thoughts.... 💛💛💛

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💜💚💜💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.1K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
828K 34K 41
➼ "𝙄 π™™π™žπ™šπ™™, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖π™₯π™₯π™šπ™£π™šπ™™" ━━━━━━ ➼ What if a soul went inside of Muzan's body? ➼ "𝐇𝐀�...
11.3K 348 12
"Why do I always get no happiness without losing something?!" I scream hardly caring that I was a mess in front of Mr. Luciano. "First my best frien...
22K 1.4K 13
Hi everyone this is my first story so please forgive my mistake no cheating pure love story top-kook bottom-tae fluff fluff fluff to know further pl...