The Stripper | Bbangsaz ver.

Από kmnjihallelujah

"Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinkin... Περισσότερα

1 : Two lives
2 : Returning to Seoul
3 : The Stripper
4 : New Presidency
5 : First Day
6: Conversation and More Time Together
7 : The Dance
8 : The Kiss
9 : Losing Control
10 : Le Cafè
11 : Sweet illusion
12 : Confusion
13 : Lift, Gift and Conversation
15 : Unexpected Arrival
16 : Reencounter
17 : Meeting The Family
18 : A Good Day
19 : One Dance
20 : Returning to Harsh Reality
21: Payback
22 : Lost
23 : Take a Chance
24 : Fuck you all the time
25 : Crossed Paths
26 : Fights and Reconciliation
27 : A New Alliance
28 : A Different Day
29 : Moments
30 : The Discovery
31 : Confrontation
32 : Whirlwind of feelings
33 : Falling into Temptation
34 : Negotiations
35 : Things of the Past

14 : Wicked Games

2K 85 45
Από kmnjihallelujah

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the songs 'Pour It Up by Rihanna or Drunk In Love by Beyonce' when I tell you to on the chapter ;)

----------

Minji's POV

"Minji unnie, you should come! You know dad misses you." I heard Hyein voice trying to scold me from the other side of the line.

"I can't go, do you have any idea of how busy I am?"

"You know of his condition, and it's already been months since the last time you came to visit us."

"Hyein, please. It's not easy for me, and you know it."

"You need to learn how to deal with it, Minji unnie, we learned and you can learn too."

"I can't!"

"You can, shut up. And come this weekend, we are going to have his birthday party, and I'm sure that he would love to have you here."

I took a deep breath trying to calm down. It had been months since I last saw them, not that I didn't feel the need to be with my family, but it was somewhat complicated to be with them, and, besides that, I had a lot of commitments to take care of, which was a good tactic to escape these meetings. But apparently, this time I wouldn't escape, Hyein was decided to make me go.

"I'll think about it, ok? Who knows, maybe I'll show up there this weekend." I spoke surrendering to her insistence.

"Think about it with love, or not. But come. I'll make your favorite cake."

I smiled, remembering how much Hyein and I were united, even though she was younger, my sister knew of life very well. She has always been a mature and down-to-earth girl.

"Are you really making it?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, I miss you, unnie." her voice tone was melancholic, causing a tightness in my chest, in longing to be with her.

"I miss you too, kid." I heard her breathing from the other side of the line, paced and calm.

"I need to go, ok? You can call me whenever you want."

"Okay, I'll expect you here this weekend."

"Have a good night, Hyein."

"Good Night, unnie." I smiled remembering the way she used to call me.

I turned off the call, placing the device beside me. Phone calls or meetings with my family always left me a little melancholic, which I hated, it was complicated to feel so fragile, it wasn't in my nature, not anymore.

I closed my eyes, leaning against the padded of my chair, trying to make the muscles on my body relax, which didn't happen. At this hour I was already alone in the building, only car noises and the traffic movement in Gangnam filled that room in that instant. I got up, serving myself a glass of Whiskey, my day-to-day companion, walking to my large glass window from which I could have a beautiful view of the completely lit up city that night.

In certain moments I could feel alone and find it bad, but in others, solitude filled itself with a calmness that made me feel so good, it was at least comforting to feel shut out from the rest of the world where there are so many problems and duties. Sometimes I just needed to forget who I was, or who I would be.

'Jesus, Minji, you are too lonely.' I thought taking a sip of my Whiskey.

I looked at the clock, seeing it was more than time to leave, and lose myself for a moment in the body of the woman that I desired the most.

In less than half an hour I was already parking my car in the garage of 'Imperium' Fixing some details in me, I put on my coat and went towards the building. And Jesus, was that place always crowded? The mass of people in the line to buy the entrances was huge, but for having a certain prestige and for being a VIP customer, I entered without having to wait.

The environment's temperature was way hotter than the cold night outside, it was comforting and cozy. I walked between some tables until the main counter, ordering something to drink to make me relax. Today, different from the other days, it wasn't the brunette whose name was Sooyoung that was serving the customers. The blonde served me a certain quantity of a reddish colored drink, I took a sip from the drink imagining it would be weak, being completely wrong when I felt the cherry flavor liquid warm my stomach.

"Jesus, give me another drink. I don't want to get drunk with only one glass. A Whiskey, please."

The young lady smiled and served me Whiskey. I sat in one of the stools at the counter, until I felt someone beside me.

"It's nice to see you again." Eun Kyung spoke sitting beside me.

She had really liked me, the girl was very persistent even though in last occurrences Scarlet practically threw her away from me.

"I think I've already become a VIP customer." I played tapping my fingers over the edge of my glass.

"I bet you have, VIP customers have special treatment, you know?"

"They do?"

"Of course, I can show you after the show."

Not that she wasn't a beautiful woman, she was. She had delicate and sexy features, but nothing compared to my stripper.

"Are you going to dance?"

"Yes, today the only performance will be in group."

"Only? But what about Scarlet?" I quickly asked, making the woman become serious right away.

"She will be in the middle too, next to the others."

I wondered what the reason was for Scarlet to not dance alone today. I liked that she was the only one on that stage, but women, for more beautiful that they were, they wouldn't steal my attention, which without a doubt would be only on her.

"You are very interested in Scarlet, and you are missing the opportunity to experiment something better." the girl whispered very close to me.

"I'm sorry, Scarlet, but I really can't reciprocate what you want with me."

I was turning down a beautiful woman who was practically throwing herself in my arms. It was crazy but I was lost for that damn dancer who stole my needs, my desires.

"Eun Kyung, come, it's time, let's go!" someone called for her.

"Well, I'm going now, pay attention to me, who knows, maybe you'll change your mind." the girl spoke, kissing my cheek.

I shook my head smiling as the girl walked away. It was time for me to take a seat with a good view, Scarlet among others would start their performance at any instant. I ordered one more shot of Whiskey to keep me calm during the show that the dancer always provided me with. I walked to one of the tables that were right in front of the stage, waiting for the hypnosis time to begin.

Murmurs from all sides were heard, loud laughter and shameless conversations. I knew that I wasn't the only one there only for Scarlet, but I wouldn't let anyone have her, she had entered a very dangerous game with me, and who would win would be me or not.

All of a sudden everything went silent, the spotlights lit on the stage, moving the light rays a few times until the first beats of the music were heard, and then the spotlights stopped on the body of six women that were on stage. And it didn't take not even a minute to know that she was right in the middle, I can say that that ass was impossible to forget.

The women started dancing to the beat of the music in a more than perfect sync, one by one they turned around and walked to the front of the stage. And as if she knew what I wanted, Scarlet walked to my front, swaying her hips in such a sexy and provoking way, making my body heat up.

The brunette smiled as if she knew how crazy she drove me, she quickly winked at me while unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing, around me there was a crazy uproar, dollars and dollars being thrown on stage for the women that made their bodies a weapon of seduction. There were beautiful women and extremely sexy. But Scarlet was the only owner of my desires.

"Fuck, you are all so hot!" a young man shouted beside me.

And they continued dancing, switching places which left me totally annoyed. Now my stripper made some sort of little show for some men that were drooling for her. Her body was unique, it was beautiful and seductive. She slid her hands all over her body, making people go wild, she lowered herself down to the ground quickly and came back up slowly, sticking out her butt to whoever wanted to see, fuck, why did she have to be so sexy?

I tried to look away from her and look at the others, and I noticed that the brunette who always served me at the bar was also there. Julia was the owner of a sculpted body, able to make any women jealous. She danced just as well as Scarlet It really was to be desired every detail, the men were going crazy for her, who wiggled in a sinuous way for them.

I looked at Eun Kyung who made a point of dancing for me, and if Scarlet wanted to tease me while dancing to a bunch of fuckboys, I would get even. I locked my eyes on Eun Kyung's body that took off her clothes in my direction, she wasn't as appealing as my stripper, but she was good enough. All the dancers were taking off their clothes, staying with only a few tiny pieces of their bold lingerie, I was controlling myself not to look at her, but it was inevitable. I stared at Scarlet's body that was with only two tiny pieces of gray lingerie, she was in this exact moment lowering herself down to the ground as she passed her hands through her wavy hair. They all got back up and went towards the small stages with poles, each of them in theirs, dancing in such a sensual way that I am sure to have left all human hormones in pure euphoria. It was simply amazing how they all moved in sync even on the pole, they all went down to the ground finishing the performance.

My eyes searched for the body of my stripper who disappeared amid the penumbra of the place, dammit. I had barely seen her, I really hoped that she would come down to see me, I needed it.

I drank all my Whiskey, feeling the liquid go down, burning my throat.

"Miss Kim?" a blond guy approached me.

"I was asked to deliver this note to you."

I looked at the guy suspiciously, taking the small white envelope from his hands.

"Thank you."

The blond guy nodded and walked away. As soon as I saw him far enough, I opened the small envelope and took out the little card:

'I'm waiting for you in the private room, don't take too long, I miss you already.'

My heart suddenly accelerated, was it from Scarlet? It could be from Eun Kyung since the young lady was so committed to conquer me. Oh God, I looked around the place to search for both of them, and no sign. I was asking inwardly for it to be from the woman that I desired, and there was only one way to find out, and that's what I would do.

Alcohol has the power to give you the courage to do things that in a good conscience you wouldn't do, I could now be being guided by it, or just by the simple desire of wanting that woman in my arms for the whole night. What the hell was I doing? Walking in slow steps through the corridor of a crowded club, searching for the private room, in which the dancer that bewitched me awaited me? Yes. It could be embarrassing how I was at the mercy of that damn nymphet's orders, but I wanted her, I longed for that woman, whose face I had never seen.

I felt my body hot, sweating. The place had a luxurious appearance, and at the same time ordinary, it was the least to be expected of a striptease club. I walked until arriving to the room with the number 13 on it. To ones the lucky number, to others bad luck, having Scarlet inside the room waiting for me would be life's luck or bad luck? That I would find out right now.

I took a deep breath, turning the cold silver knob, and entering the dimly lit room. I could already see her, leaning against the small counter fidgeting a glass filled with a transparent liquid, with a smile somewhat devilish. She was wearing a black short robe, leaving her stockings and garter belt showing on her beautiful legs. Her hair was loose, wild, but perfect. Scarlet slowly took a sip from her drink, sliding her tongue over her lips in a very sexy way.

"I thought you weren't coming." her voice echoed through the room, making me shiver. "You called me, didn't you? Here I am." I spoke walking closer to the woman, who now had her back to me, pouring another glass that I believe to be mine.

"Did you think that I was going to run away, Scarlet?"

I touched her thin waist and she instantly shivered.

"You want the truth?"

The brunette asked, turning around to face me with a triumphant smile. And on her face was the gift that I had given her. I just nodded, unable to take my eyes off hers, warm brown.

"I thought so, no one ever dared to enter a game like this with me, Scarlet said, taking one more sip from her drink.

"I'm different from everyone here, I'm not afraid, and I never hesitate to go after what I want." I spoke firm, staring at her.

I could have sworn that that minimum contact, exchange of glances, made my body heat up. The stripper had a beautiful, devilish and provocative smile. She was wearing the golden mask that I had given her, full of details in Venetian style, highlighting her eyes and her skin.

"Do you like it on me?" she whispered so close to my lips that I felt her hot breath, it smelled of mint and alcohol.

"It looks like I imagined, perfect." I spoke, pulling the brunette's body closer to mine.

"I don't accept gifts from the people here, but yours is different, I want to thank you in the best way possible." she whispered softly in my ear, making all the hair on my body stand on end.

"How do you intend to thank me, Scarlet?"

She smiled, disentangling herself out of my arms. The brunette walked to the stairs that lead to a small stage, she wore black high heels with red soles.

"You know, Minji, I thought that only you deserved a little private show tonight, and I'm going to give you that as a thank you. Now sit down and watch."

I swallowed hard, grabbing the small glass from the counter and walking towards the chair that was in front of the stage. I felt my heart drumming in my hasty chest, my body heat up, without even having started the dance. That woman was my ruin, my end.

I took a sip from the drink that she had prepared for me, letting my body relax. The slow and sensual beat of the song started playing, and now the show was going to begin.

*(Play song)*

The stripper started walking in slow steps around the pole, her eyes on me, making my entire body burn, why did she have to be so hot? The woman now moved her hips from one side to the other, slowly opening her black robe, letting her body show more and more every time.

Scarlet turned her back to me, taking off fully the robe that fell to her feet, staying only with a small black lingerie with white lace details. Fuck, I was in heaven, or in hell. But that was good, the small item barely covered the huge and delicious volume of the stripper's ass, which started to sway with the slow beat, and dragged voice of the song. I was hypnotized by the way she moved, by her body, her skin. The brunette suspended her body off the floor, holding on the pole, locking her legs, and letting her torso lean back. Her wavy hair fell in a perfect waterfall, while her hands wandered over her body.

Fucking hot.

Fuck.

I closed my eyes for brief seconds, taking another sip to wet my throat that was dry, thirsty to taste the brunette's body, which drove me crazy. She lowered herself down to the floor in a slow way and sometimes fast, causing weirdly pleasurable sensations. At every moment Scarlet kept a devilish smile on her face, as if she loved to leave me in that deplorable state of arousal, damn dancer.

She was with her back to the pole, holding it with both hands above her head, swaying her body from one side to the other, wiggling her hips slowly, while her body lowered down to the floor in such a sensual way that left me dizzy. She spread her legs, giving me a view that I would desire a lot in a few minutes. I smiled devilishly and she returned the smile. Scarlet crawled like a thirsty feline in my direction, leaving every cell of my body in alert, triggering my instincts, and heating up my body.

Her eyes were in a hot brown, burning. The brunette got up, almost on top of me but still on the stage. I stared at her from head to toe, desiring that body with every fibre of my being. She slowly was descending each step of the stairs, getting closer to me, I was ecstatic only by analyzing her actions.

The stripper smiled, biting her bottom lip and then leaning in in front of me, standing so close that I could grab her in the same instant.

"I love when you look at me like this, you know?" she whispered on my lips.

Scarlet kept walking, stopping right behind me, bending down at the height of my neck.

"I love when you eat me with your eyes, Kim." she spoke, kissing my neck.

Son of a bitch.

I was already completely wet, damn tease, left me aroused without even touching me.

"I love how your body reacts, I would give everything to feel you, you know?"

Scarlet bit my earlobe, making all the hair on my body stand up and a shiver go down my spine.

"Then do it, come on Scarlet, feel me!"

I could swear that she was smiling behind my back, from my evident desperation of wanting to be touched by her. The woman brought her hands to my shoulders, slowly going down, passing by my chest, my breasts, my stomach, going straight to my thighs. I was on fire with her bold hands wandering over my body. With her hands on my thighs, she grabbed the hem of my dress and pulling it up right above my thighs.

My breathing was erratic, and panting.

"Oh Minji, you are really as exquisite as I imagined." she whispered in my ear again.

The music was still playing, invading my ears. Did everything in there exuded pleasure?

"Let's play a game, okay?"

"What game?"

"I'm going to continue my show, I'm going to dance for you, but you have to promise not to touch me."

"Are you kidding me, Scarlet?" my voice tone was firm.

"No, you can accept and let me continue, or I can simply stop and let you go, the choice is yours."

Smart, and a player. Scarlet knew exactly what I wanted, she knew that it would be almost impossible for me not to touch her, but I would show her that I was strong enough and that I would win her dangerous little game.

"I accept."

Her devilish smile unfolded in my direction. She walked in front of me and looked at me for brief seconds, to then put one of her legs between mine. Scarlet lowered herself and sat on my semi-naked thigh, I raised my hands to hold her waist but she instantly scolded me.

"Hey, no touching..."

I inwardly cussed her and lowered my hands. The brunette started moving again, at the rhythm that the music dictated. She could only want to drive me crazy. Scarlet practically rubbed herself on me.

"Fuck, you got to be fucking kidding me..." I spoke to the woman who smiled.

She got up and turned her back to me, sitting on my lap again, now between my legs where she started to grind, rubbing her voluminous ass on me.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

I felt my panties soaked wet, I wouldn't hang on for much time, I needed to touch her. Feel her.

Oh God!

She rocked faster, rubbing harder, I squeezed my fingers on the chair where I was sitting. Yearning to tame her right there, over that table. Ugh! Damn her, at least a spank I would love to give on the soft skin of her voluminous ass.

"You are going to pay for this, Scarlet." I murmured in her ear and she smiled.

"I am? How? Huh?" she teased.

The stripper got up, facing me again, dancing right in front of me. I analyzed every detail of her body, which I believed to be sculpted by the Gods or demons of how perfect it was.

"Take your clothes off for me..."

Scarlet looked at me for a few seconds, she looked even more beautiful with the mask that I had given to her as a gift. But all that I wanted was to see her face, the face of the woman who left me in such a deplorable state of arousal.

"Take them off, let me see you."

The woman kept dancing in such a sensual way for me, I could feel my juice dripping down my thighs. She knew what she caused in me, but I knew that she was in the same state. Scarlet sat down on my lap again, straddling my waist, she rocked deliciously on me, practically rubbing her center over mine. I closed my hands in tight fists to avoid the urge to touch her, but it did nothing. The environment was hot, stuffy, like a sauna.

My body was sweating, and so was hers, the stripper threw her head back in one of the rock of her hips, letting out a muffled groan, letting one drop of sweat run down her neck, losing itself between the valley of her breasts. Fuck! That was too much to handle.

I couldn't take it anymore...

No...

Focus, Minji.

Dammit!

I grabbed her waist with one of my hands, and with the other, I pulled her head in a hungry kiss. It was maddening, we fought a battle to see who assumed command, in which I had won. I sucked Scarlet's tongue eagerly, making the brunette gasp. I got up from the chair with the stripper on my lap, putting her over the table beside us, without disconnecting my lips from hers. I couldn't take that hellish pressure in my center anymore.

The woman kissed me voraciously, lowering the straps of the blue dress that I was wearing. I quickly brought my hands to the clasp of her bra, removing it completely, letting her small breasts with light rosy areolas free and at my mercy, I could feel my mouth water just by looking at them.

"Wait... We can't." Scarlet whispered panting.

"Yes, we can, I can't wait anymore for this, Scarlet!"

Hanni's POV

Don't play with fire because you can get burned. Have you heard this before? I have, I just didn't know it was like this that it happened. I had started a very heavy game with Minji, and now? I found myself lying over a table, with her intense green eyes staring at me with so much desire that I felt surrendered.

"This is crazy." I whispered.

"I know." she said with a mischievous smile.

Minji leaned forward depositing small kisses on my chest, sliding her wet lips over my skin. I closed my eyes tightly, letting a low moan escape from my mouth when I felt her tongue around my breast.

God, how could she be so hot?

The woman slowly licked my nipple, sliding with no rush, while her hands went up my thighs, squeezing them harshly. I sat up on my elbows to stare at her, and damn, she tasted my breast with hunger, sucking on it greedily, to then bit slowly the reddish skin.

"Minji..." I whispered, bringing my hands to her hair.

She didn't answer, she switched to my left breast and repeated her actions, sucking in the most pleasurable way she could, while her other hand went up to my right breast, massaging it hard. I let out a dragged moan, tugging on the strands of her hair.

I could hear the delightful noise that her sucking was making, the sound mixed with the music, my moans. I was going crazy and she was only starting.

Minji moved on from my breasts, descending with kisses on my stomach, sliding her wet tongue quickly over my skin. I felt my center pulsating, with the need to feel her.

'Oh Hanni, where did you get yourself into...' I thought.

Minji got up, pulling my body, making me sit on the table, connecting our gazes in such an intense way that I couldn't help but want to kiss her.

I pulled her by the neck and captured her lips in a fierce kiss. I sucked on her tongue with so much desire that I could feel her moan. Minji squeezed my waist harshly, digging her nails into my skin, and at the same instant I brought my hands to her dress, taking it off her body.

I felt weak seeing her naked, Minji Kim was simply perfect.

The woman was dressed with only a small red lingerie, blood color, highlighting perfectly her pale skin. Her curves were sinuous and well made. It was noticeable how much time Minji spent in the gym, she had a smooth abdomen and toned legs.

I saw a smirk appear on her face as she noticed how I admired her. She came closer, kissing my neck, making me feel her tongue on my pulse point.

"Do you like what you see?" her voice tone was raspy, dragged.

"Hmmm Minji... I do."

My hands went straight to her hair. I tugged on her silky strands of hair, using them to guide her mouth to mine. She moaned, deepening the kiss, attacking my tongue with lascivious movements. I felt her uncontrolled beating against my chest.

"I need you, Scarlet, I truly need you."

One of her hands trailed down to the middle of my legs. They opened shamelessly. My body was all aroused, I was flushed, feverish. Her other hand started to massage my breasts, making them unbearably sensitive to touch.

"You are all wet for me." she whispered, looking down to where her fingers were. "You are beautiful here too, soft, rosy, hot."

I moaned at her words, at the feeling of her fingers caressing me, she could be so fucking bold. I grabbed her hair and she got closer, kissing my neck, biting it, probably leaving a mark that I would have to have the utmost care to disguise.

"Oh Fuck, Minji!"

I felt her hot body against mine. Her skillful fingers rubbed frantically over my bundle of nerves, causing a strong pressure in my womb. Minji on the other hand, delighted herself at each moan that escaped my mouth.

"Oh Yes... More..."

"Do you like this? Do you like it like this, Scarlet?" she asked, removing the small panties that I was wearing.

Her voice had a raspy tone. Her fingers slid through my wet folds, going back up to my clit, rubbing her fingers against it, repeating her actions several times.

"Yes..."

I bit my lip to the point of it almost bleed, palming my hands on the cold table when I felt her fingers enter me.

"Oh! Fuck Minji..."

I saw stars, I closed my eyes tightly, feeling the pleasure consuming every cell of my body. Her fingers pumped in and out slowly.

"You are marvelous."

Minji whispered in my ear, increasing her thrusts inside me. I arched my body, opening my mouth in a perfect 'O'. It was as if my body didn't have control anymore, the pleasure that I felt with that woman was colossal, she knew exactly what to do, when to do it.

"Fuck Scarlet, you are so exquisite, so hot..."

I felt that my heart would leave through my mouth, it was beating uncontrollably in my chest, I was panting, I rocked my hips eagerly against the fingers of that woman who made me hers with so much pleasure.

She leaned in closer, trailing kisses down my neck to my chest, where she finally got to my breasts, Minji laid me down on the table, taking one of my breasts in her mouth, while her fingers still pumped into me.

The music still played in the background, my moans were loud, I simply couldn't contain them. I felt the urge to scream with the mind-blowing pleasure that she made me feel. I tugged hard on her wavy hair, forcing her to keep doing what she was doing. The sucking noise was maddening, I wouldn't be able to hang on for much time.

"Hmmm... Yeah! Oh!"

That place that a few minutes ago was cold, now was hot, like a sauna. I felt beads of sweat on my body, that would run down it every time I rocked fast against her fingers, everything was too fast, I felt the orgasm build inside me, the feeling increasingly approaching.

"Minji!... Minji!" I moaned her name.

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum..."

"Yes, cum for me, my stripper... Now!"

I was about to explode, and that just increased as she rubbed my clit and pushed her fingers in and out of me at a constant pace, with rush and desire.

"Fuck!" I moaned gutturally.

I reached my orgasm with a muffled cry, holding onto the edges of the table until my fingers lost their color, rocking my hips in her hands so fast, completely forgetting any shame or shyness. My eyes were fixated on her, incapable of looking away, mesmerized by the dark color that they gained every time that she was aroused. On that moment she had total power over me, I would do whatever she wanted, and she knew it.

Minji stood up again, bringing my body to hers, I was feeling weak. But she still wasn't finished, her mouth devoured mine in a breathtaking kiss. The woman took me off the table, guiding me to the black leather couch, while my hands focused on removing the few pieces she was still wearing.

The only thing that I was wearing was my inseparable mask, I knew that Minji would never take it off without my permission and that left me relaxed.

She laid me down on the couch, her mouth still on mine, sucking my tongue in a fast and wild way, igniting my body again in a strong heat. How was she able to do that? After a mind-blowing orgasm I still wanted her, I needed her.

"I will never get tired of you, Scarlet you are so enticing."

I smirked as I stared at her beautiful body on top of mine, she was wonderful. Minji Kim had a body that you would wish to possess. And at that moment it was mine. I raised up on the couch, sitting, taking one of her breasts in my mouth, seeing her moan softly.

I licked her rosy nipple, her soft skin. To then suck it eagerly, while my other hand massaged hard the other.

"Fuck, Scarlet!"

Her hands were tangled in my hair, tugging on it, causing a pleasurable pain. Motivating me even more to keep sucking eagerly. At every moment, Minji had her eyes on every movement that I made, I could see the pleasure in her face, and I guarantee that it was amazing.

"Suck like that, yes, hard."

I felt myself become wet again when I heard her ask like that. I trailed one of my hands down to her center, feeling her soaked wet.

"So wet for me, Kim, and I haven't even touched you... tsk, tsk, tsk..."

With two fingers I started rubbing on Minji's clit, who moaned softly, probably containing all the pleasure she felt. But I would tease her, rubbing slowly, until hearing from her mouth how much she wanted me inside her.

"Son of a bitch...."

She arched her body, giving me a full view of it, since it was on top of me. I could see the red marks I had made around the rosy areolas of her breasts. I rubbed my fingers with a certain pressure on Minji's clit, but slowly, not being enough to make her cum.

"I should kill you, surely I should." she growled.

"Tell me what you want, Kim, tell me."

Her eyes stared at me with hunger, I could see her hardened jaw, but I kept massaging her slowly. She moved her body on me, but she needed me to go faster.

"Dammit, fuck me! Fuck me now! I want your fingers inside me!"

And so I obeyed, I plunged two fingers inside her core at once, making her moan loud and hard. Minji dug her nails harshly into my back, rocking against my fingers in a fast way, accompanying in a perfect rhythm every thrust. She was divine, my fingers pumped in and out of her fast, she was so hot and tight.

"Yeah, Oh Scarlet!"

I could see the beads of sweat run slowly down her whole body, Minji was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen.

"Faster, harder!" she ordered.

And so I did, so fast and hard, it was hallucinating. I knew that she was about to cum, my fingers were being increasingly crushed inside her, it was an amazing feeling. But Minji made me stop, without understanding anything, she laid me down on the couch quickly, sitting on me and lifting one of my legs, making her body fit perfectly on mine. She wanted to cum with me.

Her hands ran up and down the length of my thigh, and then her body started rocking on me, rubbing her soaked center on mine.

"Oh! God!"

I held her waist, leaning upward, seeking for more contact, but I wasn't able to because the woman started to rock so fast, with rush and desire. The friction of our centers was maddening, our moans mingled with the environment's music.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Mmmm..." she cussed, and rocked so deliciously on me.

With my hands I helped her rub on me, moving her back and forth hard, it wouldn't take too long for us to reach our peaks.

"Oh! Fuck... Minji... more..."

"Scarlet, I'm gonna cum..."

I didn't even know what I was saying anymore, I only wanted, I wanted her. And as if I was on the edge of a cliff, my climax hit me, my whole body started to convulse, and soon hers too. It was a mixture of moans, our bodies clashing against each other wildly, rubbing vigorously.

"You are so sexy!" she murmured, biting me on the crook of my neck.

My back arched. Hoarse whines left my mouth. The tension spread throughout my body, making me contract until explode under so much pressure, feeling the small muscles in my womb contract in spasms of ecstasy.

Minji was slowly stopping her movements until she lie down over me, her body was sweaty and hot. She leaned in and kissed my lips slowly, savoring the moment.

"You could give me a prize and take off your mask."

"I would if it wasn't a problem."

"And is it a problem?" she asked calmly while staring at me.

"Maybe yes or maybe not." I said smiling, getting up completely naked from the couch.

I knew she was staring at me with her dark green eyes.

"Where are you going, Scarlet?"

"The fun is over, Kim, go home, I don't want you wandering around here without my presence."

I spoke while I put on my black robe, picking up the small pieces of my lingerie.

Minji let out a sweet smile, and at the same time mischievous. I would love to stay here with her but I had to keep a safe distance from that woman. And Scarlet wouldn't cuddle after having wild sex. I stared at her who was still naked, smiling. She was beautiful, wild hair, sweaty skin and her face slightly flushed. I came closer to her, staying centimeters away from her face.

"Bossy, I like you this way."

Minji murmured between my lips.

"I know you do, come see me again, I'll be waiting for you."

"I'll come, Scarlet, don't worry."

"Good!"

I kissed her lips quickly, leaving a little taste of 'I want more' in her mouth, I stared at her green eyes and smiled. Turning towards the door, through which I left.

Minji Kim needed to know at every instant that there I held the power.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.9K 1.2K 22
When will you stop breaking my heart? ________________________________ She was breaking Hanni apart, until there wasn't anything of Hanni left to br...
Mental Asylum | BBANGSAZ Από notmj_4z

Μυστήριο / Τρόμου/ Θρίλερ

91.3K 6.6K 48
Kim Minji is ForestVille Asylum's most notorious patient with a history of horrific violence. The doctors and nurses know Minji's previous history. M...
30.1K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...
26.2K 1.8K 35
Marry the girl I've had a crush on my whole life? Check. Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check. Produce an heir... Wait, what? I have ninet...