The Beta's Broken Mate (Book...

By AutumnShore1

Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and ... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N

Chapter 50

2.4K 118 7
By AutumnShore1

Ragnar opened his eyes the next morning and glanced at the clock on Talia's night stand. It was already after noon. He couldn't believe he'd slept the entire morning away.

"You're awake?"

He turned his head and saw Talia laying next to him. "Nope. I'm still sleeping."

She smiled and rolled on her side to look at him. "I didn't think you'd be back this soon."

"Neither did I, but we got what we needed and got out. Now I have today and tomorrow to spend with you with no distractions." He rolled on to his side as well. "How come you're still in bed?"

"Oh I went to breakfast and lunch. Astrid took Matthew after lunch so I came up to see you, but you were still sleeping, so I just laid down. I've only been up here about fifteen minutes or so," Talia told him.

He reached out and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. "You ask some very interesting questions."

She smiled. "I have more."

"By all means."

"It's a little awkward asking you in person," she admitted.

"I believe the last thing you asked was what turns me on," he reminded her, his intense gaze drinking her in.

"I did."

"And you told me my answer was rather vague," he said, rolling her into her back and settling himself between her thighs

"I might have," she said a little breathlessly.

Ragnar pulled back to look between them. "Are you wearing my shirt?"

"Yes?" She blushed.

"What else?"

"Of yours?"

"No, what else are you wearing?" His eyes glowed as he looked down at her.

"Nothing," she whispered

"That turns me on," he brought his lips down on hers, kissing her deeply. She brought her legs up on either side of his waist, and he ran a hand up her thigh, the side of her hip and gripped her waist, rocking his hips against hers. "That turns me on too." He pulled back from her. "What turns you on, Talia?"

"This. You on me, kissing me like this," she pulled him down to her and kissed him. He rocked his hips against hers again, causing her to moan in his mouth.

"I will find out what else turns you on, Mate," he whispered against her ear before pulling away. "Next question."

She stared at him for a moment, her cheeks turning red. Ragnar raised his eyebrows, waiting patiently.

"I'm not getting out of this, am I?"

"No."

"What about.. " her cheeks grew even more red.

"You look lovely when you blush, darling," he said. He hadn't moved, not wanting to distract her.

She slid her hands down and grabbed his buttocks. "..here?"

"You mean would I hump you there?" He asked, smiling at how embarrassed she was.

She nodded. She hadn't moved her hands yet. Not that he seemed to mind.

"Have you done it that way before?" He asked curiously, watching her facial expression.

"No. I..." She stopped and bit her lip. Why was it so embarrassing to talk about?

"Talk to me," he said quietly.

"I've only ever been with James and while I thought about it, I don't think he would have done that. He.." she sighed. "I'm sorry.. I don't.."

"Talia. It's fine. Really. I asked. He was your first mate. Tell me," Ragnar reassured her.

"James was very traditional. I think he might have been appalled if I would have brought that up." She fixed her eyes on the wall across the room as she talked. "There are things I wanted to try, but I never brought them up with him because I knew he wouldn't do them."

"Well, if you want to try something new, tell me. I'll make it happen. Honestly, there's not much I won't try." There wasn't much he hadn't already tried. But he wasn't going to tell her that unless she asked.

"Really?" Talia's gaze flicked back to him.

"But if you don't like something, you need to tell me. Okay?" He stared at her wanting to get his point across.

"I will."

"I'm serious, Talia. But we'll talk more about that later. I haven't even mated you yet. But, let's get back to your question." He rolled off of her.

"Um, I thought you answered it?" She frowned. She'd been enjoying the feel of him on her.

"Not fully. Roll on your stomach."

"Um.." she frowned at him.

"Trust me." His eyes glinted as he looked at her.

She rolled over, her head still turned towards him.

Ragnar sat up. "Spread your legs."

She did as he asked. He lifted her shirt up to her waist and ran a hand over her rounded bare bottom slowly, causing her to sigh. Then he settled down over her again, his front pressed against her back, his hips against hers. "When we do this, we're going to take it nice and slow. And if you hate it, you can stop me." He took both of her hands in his, then rocked his hips against her.

Talia gasped as the motion caused a jolt of desire to run through her. "Okay," she breathed. She could plainly feel him up against her as the only thing between them now was his boxers. She thought back to the other night when she'd had him in her mouth and almost moaned out loud, as she felt him press against her. She needed a distraction. "Have you done it before?"

He was quiet for a moment. "Yeah, but it was a very long time ago, and I barely remember it."

She smiled. "Not that memorable."

He chuckled. "Guess not." He pushed her hair to the side, and began kissing her neck, occasionally rocking his hips against her.

She moaned, her hips moving in the limited space he left her, her hands clenching his. Such small things but he was rapidly turning her on, and she could plainly feel how turned on he was. "Please," she whispered.

"Please what?" he asked against her ear, though he already knew what she wanted.

"Please mate me." It would be so easy like this. He just needed to slip his boxers out of the way and.. she moaned as he pressed himself against her.

"No."

She whimpered. "Why not?" He was clearly just as horny as she was.

"Not here. When I finally mate you, it's going to be in my own bed, in our bedroom." He rocked his hips against hers again.

"Why does that feel so good?" She moaned.

"You know what sounds really good?" He asked her, tracing a finger up the outside of her thigh and hip.

"Hmmm?"

"Breakfast," he pulled off of her, and she whimpered in annoyance.

"You do have a fine arse," he said, tracing a finger over her bottom. "Here's a question for you. Would you let me spank you?"

Her eyes flashed, and she lifted herself up onto her hands and knees, her shirt still pulled up to her waist. "Yes, you can spank me." She sat back on her knees and licked her lips. "With a paddle?"

Ragnar sucked in a breath. She looked quite beautiful with her hair tumbling down her shoulders, her eyes bright and her lips still swollen from his kisses. "It's an idea." He sat up as well, and grabbed her, pulling her into his lap so that she was straddling him.

She wrapped an arm around his neck and kissed him, her other hand trailing down his abs. "Can't we just.."

"No. You can wait." He grabbed her bottom again, kneading it with his hands, as he gently nipped at her marking spot, then licked it. "Let's go out."

"What?" She ground down against him, her fingers playing with the waistband of his boxers.

Ragnar closed his eyes at the feel of her pressed so intimately against him in this position. He was so turned on, but he needed to hold back a bit longer. "I want to leave here. Go get something to eat and maybe shop some. What do you say?"

"Alright. I haven't been out for fun in a while. But I'm still annoyed with you for getting me horney and then leaving me hanging." Talia glared at him.

Ragnar smirked back at her. "You'll be fine."

"You're a tease." She started to get off of his lap. "I might just go get myself off in the bathroom."

Ragnar grabbed her before she could move. "No you won't."

She looked at him, seeing the glint in his intense gaze. "Or what?"

"I will spank you." He told her, his eyes glowing a bright blue.

She bit her lip, looking at him for a moment.

He laughed. "You're really contemplating it, aren't you?"

She shrugged, then looked down as his belly rumbled. "I need to take a shower."

"And I need to get dressed. Mind link me when you are ready?"

"Okay." She kissed him again, then to his shock, pulled off his shirt. "Here's your shirt back."

His gaze trailed over her nude body as she sat there looking up at him, her eyes dark with desire, but she suddenly slipped off of him and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. He blinked, and swallowed. She'd gotten her revenge. He laughed and got off the bed, dressing quickly, before stopping outside the door. "I'm leaving. Link me when you're ready."

She opened the door, wrapped an arm around his neck, pulled him to her and kissed him hard. He slid his arms around her, but she pulled away.

"Okay." She shut the door and the water flipped on.

Ragnar shook his head, and turned to leave her room. He hurried to his own apartment and into the closet. He slowed down once he was there, knowing it would take her a bit to get ready, and he needed to think of anything else except the sexual tension between them.

Talia showered quickly, not wanting to keep Ragnar waiting too long. She thought back over their time together and smiled. She'd enjoyed every minute of it, even if he had left her hanging. She smiled to herself remembering the expression on his face when she'd stripped in front of him. He hadn't expected that.

She got out of the shower and put on some light makeup and did her hair, then walked back in her room to pick out some lingerie. She decided to go with blue, and chose a blue and white sundress to wear with sandles. Once she was dressed, she linked him. Are you ready?

I am. Come outside.

She left the bedroom and walked out of the apartment, surprised to see Ragnar waiting for her in the hallway. He had on jeans and a polo shirt and whistled when he saw her. "You look beautiful."

"You look pretty nice yourself," she responded. The man looked sexy in anything he wore.

They boarded the elevator and took it down to the first floor, then Ragnar took her hand and led her outside. A sleek sports car was sitting in front of the pack house, and Ragnar opened the passenger door for her. He got behind the wheel, and drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
504K 18K 64
Black series: Book 2 Issac Snyder's past is unknown to many who knows him. His cold facade scares everyone away. The king made him his beta and every...
92.6K 6.5K 63
Book 6 of The Regal Eclipse Pack Series This book contains spoilers for Alpha King's Missing Mate (Book 1) The Alpha King's Slave (Book 2) The Beta's...
80.4K 6.2K 61
This Book contains spoilers for all other Books in the Regal Eclipse Pack Series. Cassidy Kennedy has been offered a job working for a multi billion...