Modified Security Breach (Gla...

By IfTheWorldWasFlat123

Glamrock Freddy x Reader because, why not. The first chapter explains everything, but you are replacing Grego... More

This is Important
A Broken Promise
Note
Sun and Moon
Cought
Note
This is gonna be LOooooooOOOOOnnnngggggg
IMPORTANT

Breaking and Entering

24 0 1
By IfTheWorldWasFlat123

⚠️WARNING⚠️

There is cursing and other things that might trigger you.

y/n - First name

l/n - Last name

 Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. A place that seems to never stop having visitors, each and every day, swarms and swarms of fans all there for the fun and games of the place arrive, and each day, it all turns out empty. Back in the states, I hate it. Without my brother, without his husband, without my friends, without mother and father. I'm all alone, left alone, nowhere to go, nowhere to even live, but this place. Animatronics. I love them so. I want to play with them, see them, but the tickets are so expensive. What if I just snuck in at night, stay for a while, meet the animatronics, play a few games. What could be the harm? Darkness falls, the show is close to its end. Sneak in back, stay there, sneak into a room, wait. Charging stations are full, all of them, all in their rooms. I've read about the murders, the disappearances, all the night guards gone insane, telling their stories only for none to believe, though I did. Animatronics stuffed with kids; William Affton being stuck inside a Bonnie suit. Why does this sound like something I want to be a part of? Death by Affton, living as an animatronic, killing some, scaring the crap out of others. It really does sound nice, and I've seen pictures of Afton before, all making my heart race, then the animatronic, still knowing that he is in there, makes me want a hug, at least, maybe the honor of being stabbed and stuffed, just the thoughts make my heart flutter, maybe the honor of meeting some of his twisted creations will fall upon me as the entrance to this place comes clear. If I was Afton, where would I put a body? Glamrock Freddy. Who the hell is this? Shit, the night guard.

"HEY!!!"

Run. Run! RUn! RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! The door. RUN! SHIT!! The door shuts. JESUS CHRIST THIS PLACE IS DARK!! RUN!!! Door opens. A nice room. Glamrock Freddy.

Ppppffffpppphhhh.

The charging pod hisses, as a scared person bolts under the vanity, wishing that the metal machine doesn't notice me. Wow. Right next to an animatronic, all of my childhood dreams come true. I'm right here. He's right there, standing right above me, looking into the mirror.

"Showtime already!? I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." He says, so close to me. Don't look down. Say something. Just say something. Go on. Ask something. Squeak. Shit. My docs, they are so fucking squeaky because of fake leather. "What was that?"

"Me."

"Who said that? Where are you?"

"Down here." What are you doing you dumb fucking idiot!? Those ice blue eyes stare at me, almost as if there is such life in them, life in those dead animatronic eyes.

"What are you doing?" A mechanical hand reaches down at me, helping me up, he's a quite literal head taller than me, his head to be exact, then he does that kneeling thing that always makes me feel like a little kid, just a kneel to come to eye level with me, or in most cases, below eye level, scanning me. "How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

"I-I'm y/n l-l/n."

"Y/n l/n. I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network." Mesmerized by the luminescent outer shell of this robot, the colors, the way he talks, the way his ears move so slightly as he speaks, the way his claws are painted with blue beans on his fingertips, the way that blue shines on him. So mesmerizing. The night guard, Venessa, it must be her.

"Maybe... She cut you off... No distractions until she finds me."

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"

"Shh. There's someone outside." I peer out the closed curtains.

"That is the security guard. She can help!" No. Vanessa. I have a bad feeling about her. Something about her just makes me nervous, and for all I know, she could try to kill me.

"No! I-I don't trust her."

"Why not?"

"She's trying to get me." The light shines in our direction, I bolt behind the curtain. "Can you talk softer?"

"No."

"Is there another way you can talk to me?"

"I have a novelty Freddy Fazwatch." He walks so close, then his chest opens up, I flinch, unknowing what would happen. "Take this." Slowly, my hand unwinds the little present inside, playing some god-awful ghost shit type music box shit, and out pops a watch with bear ears. So cute! It wraps around my wrist and beeps.

"What was that!?"

"I am sending you an encoded message."

I look at the face, holy shit, it's so complex. There's maps and cameras and messages. That's a novelty watch?

'Hello y/n l/n, it is me, Freddy! I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the back room. I will make it accessible to you now. Also, you have beautiful eyes!'

Such a sweet message. I look around, there's a Freddy shaped button, so cute! I press it, not knowing what it will do. A door opens, leading to a long, dark hallway. The machine starts to speak again to me.

"There is an open air vent inside the maintenance room. You will climb through the ventilation system and release me from outside."

"AWWW HELL NAWWW!!" I say, holding out my hands, and backing away from the place, not letting my eyes leave the dark hallway. Something hits my back. I jump, it's just Freddy, leaning down once again in front of me.

"I know you can do it. There is nothing down there, you will be fine." A hug. A hug from an animatronic. A hug from a William Afton animatronic. My heart flutters, I feel lightheaded. Y/n, for God's sake, it's an animatronic, an inanimate object! Snap out of it!! He gets up and tosses my hair a little. I turn around, and start to walk, looking back at him to which I receive a friendly wave. I start to walk forward, the door shuts, locking me in the hallway.

 "Freddy!?" I call.

"Don't worry, it'll take less than a minute, I promise." A muffled voice calls, so human like. A little Fred box is on the wall, I touch it, but just for a second before speeding down the hall, not wanting to make this last longer than it has to. There's a charging tube, and a stack of boxes leading into a vent at the end of a small curve. I guess this isn't as bad as I thought. Slowly, I make my way into the vent, worried about what I might find, and start to army crawl through as fast as I can. After a few seconds, a voice, clearly Roxy.

"Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best." Insecurities. The poor animatronic, oh so life-like with life-like emotions. I feel bad for them, they know what it's like to be a human. "Your fans are watching you right now... I know." I crawl away after sneaking a glimpse at her. Then, what sounds to be something fighting, struggling, trying to escape. Run. Go faster. Leave now. Go faster than you thought you could. I don't even bother to look through the vent of Monty Gator. Then, a little further, I hear the rock stylings of Glamrock Chica. Here, at the end, I jump off into the lobby.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!" The intercom calls throughout the halls, echoing. Just keep walking, peering into the other animatronics places, making my way towards Freddy. I press the button to open the door, but it doesn't work.

"Freddy? Are you there?" I call through the little watch.

"Yes."

"The door won't open."

"Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter."

"Oh... Okay." I walk away to the front, a giant garage door opens, but just large enough for me to limbo through. I run up to the cardboard cutout of Freddy and grab a Photo Pass from one of those little boxes, much like the one the watch was in. Walk back, ignore that god awful noise it makes. Running back, I unlock the door. 

~~~

Hi ya'll! I hope you read the 'This is Important' part because it explains a lot, so, if you haven't, please do right now. It is actually really important in triggers, uploads, background, other important things, and be sure to check up on it constantly because I definitely would have a few things to add, it's rather that or every five or so chapters would have a few updates and stuff, so be on the lookout for those if I do end up having important information. Now, if you are me, you will probably skip over them, but, please read them. 

Okay, I am starting to edit this. This chapter isn't as bad as I remember, but still. So... Yep. :)

Also, thank you so much for all the love and support, it means so much for me for you to vote, or actually read what I have to write.

Have an amazing day!

Love y'all!

🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
129 5 4
( y/n) ( L/n) is an 18 year old girl who lives with her father who is a famous businessman in (C/n). (y/n) one day her father told her to live with...
125K 2.2K 49
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...
6.2K 201 17
Your little embarrassing moment you had that one time with Freddy caused you to never go back until a year later you had to go back. Many surprises p...