a taste of memory Riggy Au

By AceC98

what if the clones won how would it go what will change? A.T.O.M |These characters are not mine!| More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
|°•Art•°|
-6-
-7-
real -7-
-8-
-9-
cover!!!
-10-
-not a chapter-
questions
idk anymore
-12-
:(
suspicions (not a chapter!)
-13-
|✓•Art•✓|
I'm getting scared
-14-
-15-
STOP
Ayo Preston 🧐
-16-
chapter 17

-11-

133 2 0
By AceC98

Danno and Joe Cain were thinking of a plan before something. Happens to Riggy and Royal pear still trying to find the clone VPN facility. Then they ran into Jonny razor and he knew were the clone VPN facility was.

Somewhere else:

Clone Riggy/Preston was walking through the facility and then saw. Royal pear and Riggy and then started to chase them. Down because btw why not Riggy and Royal pear were really fast. But clone Riggy knew there way around the facility. So they wouldn't be able to get away.

(Definitely not in pain because I chipped my tooth and I have a dentist appointment on December 11th 😁👍)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
74.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...