Lost Then Found

By Sic-Semper

Two people forgotten by the world, finding comfort in each other and ultimately peace. But the newfound circu... More

Terror And Peace
Lovely day
Little Secrets
In Your Darkest Hour
You Will Find Your Soulmate
To Face One's Fears
Some Questions, Some Answers
The Nearest Town
Turbulent Times (1)
The Bride's Family
The Extended Family
Good Allies

Turbulent Times (2)

418 14 7
By Sic-Semper

"WHY DID WE LEAVE? WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN SOME SENSE INTO THOSE GEEZERS!"

The poor staff of the inn could only shiver as they avoided that part of the structure. The shouts although belonged to an early teen boy, they were nevertheless strong enough to make the walls shake. Or that is at the very least the impression that the servants got.

When they first heard that the royal selection candidate will be renting a large part of the structure they were ecstatic. It is a great honor to serve such people, especially one as lady Emilia.

While the woman herself wasn't particularly known for her merit, the rest of her followers were. A cunning merchant that acts as a diplomat, and apparently manages the internal affairs. Strong fighter in the form of the currently shouting boy. But, the one most known and respected, was her deceased knight Subaru Natsuki.

The tale of this tragic knight was well known by the public. Story of a young boy without known origins who battled and defeated monsters plaguing this world. He was the modern generation Sword demon. The young man who out of love for the woman he served conquered impossible challenges.

But tragedies in their name imply an unhappy end. While it is unknown if this hero's last thoughts were of happiness or sadness, his tale brought forth the latter to anybody who listens to his story.

While protecting the city of Pristella from the witch cult had the unfortunate luck of succumbing to the Gluttony Sin Archbishop's malicious desire. As a consequence, his name got eaten and he was forgotten by all. That is where most would think his story ends. Without his name and purpose in life, one would think that he would simply give up. Run away and hide, make another life for himself.

But he didn't. When the insidious Archbishop of Pride attacked the capital in order to kill lady Emilia sir Subaru came and defended her. He protected his lady, staying true to the vow he gave. The vow that even she forgot.

Such a thing was seen as quite romantic by the people of Lagunica. Which made the tragedy that much bitter.

The sage council informed the people that sir Subaru died fighting Pride. It is not known how exactly, but it is most likely that during their confrontation Pride inflicted upon sir Subaru a mortal wound. So he died shortly after he struck Pride down.

The efforts to determine what had happened were further frustrated by the lack of any bodies. Neither Pride's nor sir Subaru's was found. The only evidence of their existence that was found was Pride's cloak and sir Subaru's whip. They were found on the outskirts of the capital, and from there people came to the conclusion regarding this hero's demise.

It is believed that after forcing Pride to flee, sir Subaru pursued him to the city's outskirts, at which point the battle happened. Where both he and Pride lost their lives. Although there are some who believe that Subaru isn't dead but merely hiding, but those people are either children or fools.

The people in general were somewhat left unsure when it came to Emilia. On one hand, she is the object of this great affection and admiration by such an esteemed figure. But on the other hand, she did cause this same esteemed hero much pain. Undoubtedly, being forgotten by the person to whom you devoted your life must bring much pain.

But, considering his final act the great knight himself didn't seem to have any resentment towards lady Emilia. So most people decided that they shouldn't either.

But while the staff won't judge they will most definitely stay away. At least until the esteemed guests had calmed down.

" DON'T BE STUPID GARF! WE CAN'T JUST ATTACK THE PEOPLE RULING THE COUNTRY." The green merchant calmed himself down a bit and added, " No matter how despicable they are."

" THE PRINCESS DID " The young tiger boy shouted back at his brother. He loves Otto dearly but this kind of brother of his can sometimes be too cautious. Perhaps even a little bit of a coward.

" AND SHE ALMOST GOT KILLED BY SIR MARCOS IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY!"

This time the angry merchant turned to the lady in question. She sat on the chair nearby and looked at the ground. Her expression gave one the impression that she was ashamed. No doubt she received something of a scolding from her internal affairs minister. But there was something more to her expression, something undetermined.

"IF YOU DIDN'T STOP ME. THAT BASTARD WOULD BE THE DEAD ONE!" Self-assured and confident the tiger boy stated this claim. In truth Garfiel, who was stronger than Julius, the third strongest knight in the country, trained a lot this past year and increased his strength further still. He has no doubt that he could have killed Marcos, and anybody who dared stand between him and justice for his captain.

" OR BOTH OF YOU WOULD BE DEAD!" Otto additionally enraged by his brother's comment grabbed him by the shoulder. Perhaps he would have shaken him a bit, but Otto was nowhere near strong enough for that.

" CAPTAIN WOULD HAVE DONE IT!" That was a rather low hit for Garfiel. Claiming what would, or wouldn't have their missing brother done, was the lowest of low. But just like kicking a man in the groin is a low but effective move. Garfiel's words were in that regard no different.

" But he isn't here is he?" With a sickeningly calm voice, Otto responded to this, metaphorical attack. His words were like poison or acid, causing harm the moment they entered somebodies ear. " No we are here, and we can't afford to do so!"

Otto appeared to have calmed himself a little. He looked at his sleeves and does them up a little. He even counted silently to ten. There is something he wants to say about their topic of discussion, and he need not do it while angry. No, he can, and should just tell it calmly.

He steadied himself, but unfortunately, the moment he opened his mouth the anger returned and all of the work was for naught.

" But that is not the point! The point Is If we want something from them! WE NEED THEM ALIVE!" Truly enraged by Garfiel's and Emilia's seeming inability to understand this principle, Otto lets go of his brother. He move to the opposite corner of the room and paced back and forth. His face made no effort to hide that he was deep in thought.

This whole situation had gotten quite out of hand. The idea was for them to constantly apply pressure on the council by continually making requests. Perhaps they can upgrade to demands in time, but not like this.

But truthfully he is something of a hypocrite when he scolds Emilia and Garfiel. just like them, he had gotten emotional during the meeting. just like them, he said things that were way out of the line. That is true, but he didn't resort to violence.

That move was pure insanity. Even if they had beaten Marcos and the other knights present they would still be in great trouble. Perhaps an even greater one, considering that they would in that case behead the kingdom's primary defenses.

There is no way that they could have justified their actions to the people of Lagunica and other camps. It would appear, and justly so, to everybody that the Emilia camp was attempting a coup. How else could murdering the head of the royal guards and sage council be interpreted?

Truthfully, at that point, an actual violent seizure of the government would be the best choice for the camp. Because any other would lead to their banishment, at best. Or their execution, at worst.

Yet, Garfel's words did leave an impression on the merchant. Indeed Subaru might have supported the attack on the sage council. But as Otto previously mentioned there is an important difference between these cases.

Subaru isn't here now. That difference is important for the simple reason that his brother had a strange proclivity to win at the end. Otto never understood how that was possible, but for unexplained reasons, Subaru possesses an ability to always succeed. He could make all the wrong choices, and somehow, when all is over, he would stand triumphantly.

He never understood it, no matter how hard he tried to figure it out. In the past, he was extremely interested to find the answer to this question. He would sometimes, when work was lesser, spend hours brainstorming possible solutions. But nothing ever came out of that, which saddened him a bit at the time.

Now that is not the case. He doesn't care. The answer could be as mundane, or as horrific as possible, and he would still not care. Because right now, he just wants to see his brother safe and sound.

He wasn't the only one with such a desire. The young royal candidate who sat nearby and listened to the argument wanted that as well. Although to say that she listened would be a bit generous. While she did register the words those two spoke, in truth, she gave them only the most surface-level understanding.

In truth, her mind was somewhere else. It was trapped between the embarrassment for her recent actions, and her desire to make everything right.

They abandoned Subaru. No, she abandoned Subaru, her Subaru. Left him to those disgusting creatures to torment him. Words can not describe how much she despises herself for doing that.

She did agree and support the idea to interrogate the Sin Archbishop of Pride. Not her Subaru.

Yet Felix and the rest decided not to do so. They spent days tormenting Subaru while he was falsely imprisoned. Not only did they do that, but when the truth got revealed they had the audacity to claim that she was just as responsible!

She hadn't even talked to Subaru while he was imprisoned. She hadn't even seen his broken and malnourished body. Never seen the open wounds near his chest that he had received. Never witnessed the burn marks on his hands. No, she had never done that. She never saw.

While they were too busy making Subaru's life a living hell she spent her time trying to save the victims of Lust. On top of that, she was the only one that bothered to actually interrogate Pride. So it was unsurprising when it turned out that she was the only one who had gotten any information, albeit a useless one. But even that was far greater than everything Felix and his crew had done.

And now Subaru is Od knows where hiding from the kingdom, form the world. She can almost see his fearful expression as he is trying to live something approximating a normal life. Yet he can't fully live one, not until the injustice done to him gets properly separated.

She will do so. She will save him as he had her so many times before. Perhaps then somebody as disgusting as herself could become something more. Somebody whose life has been as harmful to everybody as herself could get better.

Perhaps then, as Emilia's thoughts went, the abhorrent creature that is herself would finally be worthy of Subaru's love

But it is one thing to claim something like that and another roto actually do it. The latter requires clear action and that is exactly what she will do.

" Otto-kun, your concern is genuine and your criticism valid," Emilia spoke in a voice that was apologetic yet firm. But, something was unusual about it. Otto was able to quickly pick up onto it. Upon realizing what it was he merely raised an eyebrow at her unusually formal tone. " But now we need to find a possible solution to our newfound predicament."

Emilia, for some to Otto's unexplained reason, had a habit of taking up more formal speech when she wants to propose a plan. Recognizing what was happening Otto, equally worried and curious asked, " Do you have any idea Emilia-sama?"

" Indeed I do." In order to emphasize her dedication she rose from her seat making herself at the same eye level as the two men. " I propose we remain in the capital until either Anastasia-san is found, or the search gets abandoned."

Garfiel who was until now silent decided to interject. He was still emotional from his fight with Otto, but out of respect for Emilia, he kept his cool. " But princess, what is the point of remaining here if..."

" No. No. She has the point."

The tiger boy was prevented from speaking by a rather rude gesture from the Emilia camp's internal affairs minister. Otto himself seemed unaware, or more likely uncaring of his uncouth behavior. But, more important things are at stake.

" If we remain in the capital our mere presence will put pressure on the council." doubling down Otto further explained, " Especially now, after what had happened, and all the resources that the council is expanding for the search of Anastasia-sama."

Being somewhat skeptical of his brother's plan Garfiel challenged, " Wouldn't that make us appear even more as a threat?"

Otto sighed, " Maybe. But, truth be told, there are no better options." Meekly and clearly not up to with what he is about to suggest Otto added, " Unless you want us to return home."

"Of course not!" Shouted Garfiel.

" Then we have no other options." Otto simply stated the truth.

He was indeed correct. This plan of Emilia's although risky is their best bet to get their way with the council. Those old fools clearly intended to brush Otto's brother under the rug but he will not let them. If they are not going to suffer the consequences of their actions, they at the very least can help fix the damage that they had done. He will see to that.

No, they will all see to that.

" What with the sis, and the others?" Concerned for the rest of their family the tiger boy asked. But he was immediately answered by a sweet silver bell voice.

" Don't worry Garf. We'll send them a letter."

The three of them were determined to invest all the time and energy necessary to write their wrongs. Even thou they didn't truly understand them, or perhaps didn't want to. Nevertheless if anything their pure admiration is somewhat to be seen as respectful.

Yes, this grief-stricken family was as determined as possible to get their beloved brother/would be lover back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So, they intend to remain in the capital indefinitely."

Frederica summarized the content of the letter to the people present. Like always her voice was tempered and calm. Truly her professionalism was hard to break. But that cannot be said for everybody.

" So they had no success in finding Barusu." Ram without emotion commented.

" Don't be so negative sister. I am sure Emilia-sama knows what she is doing." Unlike her sister, Rem was more of a glass-half-full person.

" I don't doubt Emilia-sama's capabilities." Ram defended, " I am just commenting on her success."

The relationship between the demon twins has more or less returned to normal. While there were some early misunderstandings first few months, the sisters were able to once again find a common language.

While everybody's memories of Rem returned. That didn't change the fact that it had been two full years since anybody actually talked to her. In those two years, everybody's daily routine and way of life were organized without Rem in mind.

Emilia camp in general, but Ram especially, felt bad that they had, in a way, abandoned her. But, that is now water under the bridge, and their lives returned mostly to normal.

Of course after an emotional reunion with her sister. Or more accurately half an hour of Ram hugging Rem for dear life while begging her to forgive Ram for forgetting her, without any concern for attending to her usual strict facade. But, after that was done Rem naturally inquired of her hero.

She wanted to know where Subaru is since he wasn't present with the rest of the people in the mansion. Yet the answers that were given were rather strange, to say the least

At first: Ram, Frederica, and Petra, simply stated that they weren't sure and that she should ask Emilia-sama when she returns. Yet a man who she didn't know, and who is the new internal affairs minister as she had later learned, repeated constantly how it was their fault. But, when further questioned he didn't reveal any additional information. He would merely repeat the same words for a couple of days.

Even when he finally calmed down, the young man simply locked himself in his office and refused to leave. Petra, who Rem knew as a village girl, and is now, to Rem's great delight, working as a maid, had to deliver him food directly to his office. Apparently getting him to accept it was an even greater challenge than merely reaching him.

It is unnecessary to say that all of this made Rem extremely worried for her hero's safety. Although there were a few things that improved her mood somewhat. The aforementioned addition of Petra into the Mathers family workforce, and news of Subaru's knighting.

Yes, her hero achieved his goal and officially became Emilia-sama's knight. Words can't express how proud she was of her hero for doing so.

She remembers how he looked in the capital, all beaten down, all defeated. He asked her to run away with him, and she refused. She remembers her encouraging words, and his face that went from defeated to reinvigorated with newfound strength.

Now she knew for sure that her choice was correct. That she had indeed provided her hero with what he needed to be his best, to achieve what he wanted most.

That news, although happy, wasn't too surprising. Her hero, although weak, and honestly sometimes pathetic, was somebody able of achieving great things. So becoming a knight, while a great accomplishment, didn't cause any great surprise.

But, what did, was the news that Subaru contracted Beatrice. The great spirit of the library, and possibly the greatest master of yin magic, wasn't well known for interacting with people. She rarely came out to eat with the mansion residents, and honestly, barring any accidental bump-ins with the hidden library, that was the only time she got to interact with her.

Although, she does remember Subaru being able to consistently track her and the library. In addition, she is quite sure that he spent an hour every day with her. So in retrospect, it probably shouldn't have been a surprise. But, in her defense, contracting a great spirit is a massive achievement.

Yet, that temporary happiness wasn't enough to remove the worry in her heart. So she, with great unrest, waited for Emilia to return. Eventually, she did return with Garfiel and Beatrice in tow. She was temporarily taken aback by seeing Garfiel, she knew that he left the sanctuary and joined the Emilia camp. But when you know somebody like Garfiel for a decently long time, believing such news becomes hard.

However, she was quickly brought back to matters at hand by their behavior. Beatrice and Garfiel were erratic, they spoke incoherently, and just like that man, Otto was his name she learned, constantly repeating how it was their fault. But, no matter how striking those two's behavior was, it was no match for Emilia's or lack thereof.

Emilia had no expression, nor emotion. She slowly walked to the mansion without any concern for anything around her. She acted unnaturally, her movements reminded Rem of those automatons built by lord Roswaal's ancestors. There was no life in her eyes, and she as a whole appeared like a walking corpse.

She acknowledged Rem shortly, and something resembling a smile appeared on her lips when she realized that Rem is finally awake, and that the Oni twins were at last reunited. But, that was only a few seconds, and in a blink, that lifeless expression returned.

With Beatrice and Garfiel too unhinged to give any answers and Emilia just like Otto locked in her room, Rem again remained devoid of answers. While this entire situation was greatly unnerving to Rem, what made her awfully confused was the wider camp's reaction to this. Although they did try to comfort these four individuals, their methods seemed too direct.

It appeared to Rem that the rest already knew what was plaguing these four, which would explain their seeming lack of surprise at this event. She asked her sister for clarification, and this time Ram confessed that the people in the mansion believe that Subaru's name was eaten by Gluttony.

They weren't sure before, or to be truthful, most of them refused to believe such a possibility, for various reasons. So, they in a way kept hope for their assessment to be wrong. But, when Emilia and company returned the way they did their fears were confirmed.

This revelation left Rem in shock. To think that her hero suffered similarly to her made her sick. If he truly did, she wanted to know where he is now, If he is even alive. But, she knew she had to be patient. By all accounts, the four recent arrivals knew something of what had happened. Since they are in no position to give answers, then she had to be patient and wait.

That is what she did, no matter how hard it was for her. But she somehow did, and that in the end paid off. One day: Emilia, Otto, and Garfiel came down to the meeting room. All the members of Emilia camp were present, with the exception of Beatrice, who remained isolated in Subaru's room, and lord Roswaal, who didn't bother to come down for anything.

There she said that Sin Archbishop of Pride got captured during the attack on Pristella, an event that Rem heard about before from Frederica, with the Archbishop, Subaru got arrested to and tortured instead of the cultist. After some months of that Pride escaped, then a few months after that Subaru attacked the Royal Capital trying to kill Emilia-sama.

Then Pride's attack on the capital got repelled, and he died with Subaru going missing.

So her hero was in a situation where he was hunted by the kingdom for something he did, or didn't do. The discrepancy came from the fact that Emilia made both claims simultaneously, and used them interchangeably during her speech. She concluded that this was all the fault of the sage council, or their own, again Emilia claimed both simultaneously, and how the camp must look for Subaru.

Rem agreed with the last part, and she provided aid to that endeavor in any way she could. Emilia's story was strange to her, to say the least, but she could see that Emilia spoke the truth. In addition, her words were supported by two other people who knew what had happened.

So the rest of the camp accepted this as truth and moved forward. But, did it truly matter what had exactly happened? Probably not. What matters is that this young knight is who knows where, struggling with himself, and all that he had been through. What he needs is a home, and they want to get him back there.

Because when he is back home. They can learn what truly happened, and help him. Because when he is back with his family, they can help him the same way he helped them.

That is why they all anxiously waited for the news from the capital. That is why they are all here listening to the content of Emilia's letter.

" Yes, Otto-san and Emilia nee-sama must have some good plan in mind." Petra in order to add some positivity commented on the oni twin's discussion.

" Ram never doubted Emilia-sama." The pink-haired reincarnated goddess defended herself.

Frederica was mildly amused by the happenings around her, but she ultimately never gave up her professional demeanor.

" We should inform the others of this new development."

The rooms' occupants moods dropped a little at this statement. The reason for the necessity of action proposed by Frederica killed join in everybody present. For different reasons, of course.

Beatrice and Roswaal still remain isolated from everybody. While they probably won't care much for the news, it would still be appropriate for them to be informed.

" I'll tell Beatrice-chan." Exclaimed Petra. " I' am supposed to visit her soon anyway."

"Very well." Frederica nodded her head in agreement. She turned her head to Ram and stated, " Ram-san, you will inform lord Roswaal like always."

" Naturally, such a delicate task can only be entrusted to Ram." the pink-haired maid answered.

" Good. Now that we had agreed on that, we should continue with the letter."

They discussed the letter's content for a few hours. Judging each word carefully and meticulously. All in order to make some ideas of their own, and write them in the answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirits are seen as important beings in this world. To a different level depending on where one is. In Gusteko they are worshiped, in the rest of the countries, they are deeply respected for their power and wisdom.

In the Lagunican kingdom, spirits are considered to be outside of the consisting hierarchy. They are seen almost as divine, although not worshiped. They are seen almost like angels, but not inherently benevolent.

Not all spirits are equal. Quasi and lesser spirits are mostly acknowledged, and full spirits are respected. But, it is the great spirits that are afforded the almost divine reverence. For they are spirits that have fully finished their development, evidenced by the fact that they possess full physical appearances. Instead of simply resembling levitating balls of light.

Because this process takes centuries, all of them possess great wisdom. Because of their ability to absorb mana from the air, they are extremely powerful within their magic affinities.

So what would such a powerful creature do?

Well in the case of a great spirit of yin, and possibly the most powerful yin mage alive Beatrice. It is to sit in a decently large bedroom, on a decently sized bed.

But, what else would a spirit that betrayed her contractor do? If you were to ask this little creature she would probably claim that nothing else is acceptable. After all, she is a disgusting being, such would her justification go.

But, her mind doesn't often offer answers to that question. No, it doesn't have time to do so. Her mind, if not interrupted, does only one thing. Repeats over, and over again the events of that day.

In her head, she can perfectly see the hurting face of her beloved contractor as she destroyed his life. He believed her, he put his trust in her. He saved her from the burning mansion, and what did she do to thank him? Accuse him of being a Sin Archbishop, of course.

She can't even imagine the pain her contractor felt when she dared to utter those words. When she dared to claim that man, who was done much harm by the cult, was one of them. Absolutely disgusting, in fact.

She abandoned him, left him to rot, to die. So it surprised her not when she learned that her Subaru indeed died. Truly he had died in that cell, gone never to be seen again. Beatrice knew what Subaru was, she knew the special trait that he possessed. She never liked it, but there was nothing she could have done about it.

She only swore that she will guide him, and make sure he never stumbles. Yet, she abandoned him, and in her wake they took him. There is no way that he was able to defeat them, not in the state he was in when she left him. No, they took him. He is now theirs.

That three had lost their minds, the half-elf in particular. They think he is alive, that he can be saved. But, they are wrong. Subaru is dead, and only a miracle can bring him back.

How can't those three see the truth? All four of them abandoned him and left him to die. So he, in a way, truly died. What is left is not Subaru, it is something else. They can never have him back, no matter how hard they try. You can't beat death.

'It's all Beatrice's fault.'

'It's all Emilia's fault.'

'It's all those two boys' fault.'

'It's all our fault.'

They are all to blame. All the members of Emilia's camp present in Pristella are at fault. But that fault wasn't equally dispersed. No. First came Bety, and then all else.

" Beatrice-chan, are you here?" Petra's meek voice came from the room's entrance. Her face could be seen peeking in between the half-opened door.

Not feeling particularly hospitable today, like every day, Beatrice rudely answered, " You already know maid girl. What do you want?"

Petra entered the room so she could get closer to her friend. She hopes that the spirit still regards her as one too. But, there is little reason, all things considered, for that to be untrue. Yet, with Beatrice, one could never be sure.

" Emilia nee-sama and the rest will remain in the capital so they could pressure the sages." With a confident voice, Petra related the news to an uninterested spirit.

" It doesn't matter. The half-elf is pointlessly wasting time." She was quite blunt in showing her disapproval. Well, that at least made it easier to know where she stood.

" But they are fighting to find Subaru-sama!" Petra defended.

At this Beatrice just looked at her. She keeps her gaze at Petra's eyes for a couple of seconds before answering, " You are either as mad as those three. Or as stupid as the rest for following them." Beatrice's voice started to break a little as she spoke. It is evident that despite repeating these words in her head countless times already. Once spoken aloud they once again carry their full emotional weight.

" HOW CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS DEAD!"

" THAT HE'LL NEVER WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH US!"

" THAT, IN THE END. WE DON'T DESERVE HIM!"

While speaking the dam finally broke. All the emotions that she tried to suppress around Petra went loose.

The maid didn't truly know what to do. She regarded Beatrice as a friend, so she did the only thing that felt natural in this situation. She got onto the bed and hugged Beatrice. The great spirit showed no resistance to this move, so the little doubt Petra had dissipated. She wanted to comfort Beatrice, but the spirit's words hit the young maid a little. So Petra caressed Beatrice's back as she whispered in her ear the only words she felt she could.

" They will find him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 53 8
Re: Forgotten happened. The VOTW finds Subaru slowly dying and stops his Return by Death to reincarnate him into the Cardinal World. His wishes entan...
53.6K 2.1K 26
ใ€Status: Hiatusใ€‘โŒž To Aru ร— Re:ZERO Crossover โŒโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€ŽKakine Teitoku finds himself in a world unknown to him.
348 4 6
"๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป?" ๐“๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๏ฟฝ...