BTS In India (Season-2) (On H...

By heyystobit__

Jin-Kiara Namjoon-Aadhya Yoongi-Payal Hoseok-Prerna Jimin-Mishti Taehyung-Samaira Jungkook-Komal If you haven... More

1.Chalo Chale
2.Tum Mile
3.Lost
4.You..!?
5. Game
6. Breakfast
7. Who is he?
8. Jealous
9. Condition
10. Ohh Sh*t
11. Shak
12. Lalala
13. Feelings
14. Plan
15. Plan successful..?
16. Party
17. Confession?
18. Drunk
19. Confessed?
20. New Place
21. Room Partner
22. Ghumna Firna
23. One step Ahead
25. Closer
26. Phone calls

24. I Love You

323 23 15
By heyystobit__

After 5 hours and 27 minutes, sab ghum fir k thak gye or apne apne raaste... I mean hotel k raaste chal diye.

Jo kuch bhi Jin or Kiara k beech me hua...uske baad she was trying to ignore or avoid him but ab toh dono ko ek room me jana hi tha.

Kiara's mind- how will I face him? But mene toh kuch bhi nhi. But...still yaar...!!! Usne toh kia na...ab pta nhi kese behave krega. Me normal rahu ya thora gusse me. Par gussa toh mrko aa hi ni rha. Lekin ana toh chahiye tha. Pta nhi mujhe ho kya rha hai. No doubt bhut handsome hai...but itna bhi kya proud hona khud ko leke...usko kya lagta h ki wo ek ladki ko achanak ese kiss kr dega or wo uspe lattu ho jayegi?? No way..!! Abhi sabak seekhati hu. Me react hi ni krugi andar jaakar. Jaaye bhaad me...kutta.

Wo himatt karke door open karti hai but aankho k aage ka nazara dekh k uski aankhe fate ki fati... I mean khuli ki khuli reh jaati hai.

Jin was standing near the mirror nihaaring his wwh faceu...wo bhi shirtless. I mean... ofcourse usne inner shirt (banyan/tank) pehni thi but his wide shoulders and arms were fully visible.

Kiara kese bhi khud ko control karke....bina kuch react kiye andar jaati hai or chupchap change karne chali jaati hai.

She comes out after changing and gets heraan when she finds Jin sleeping peacefully on the bed.

She gets little disappointed as she was so nervous jese uski suhaagraat ho. She was expecting ki jin us se koi baat karega ya kuch thora bahut chota mota romantic maahol hoga...but yaha toh moye moye tha.

She remembers Jin's word jaha usne bola tha ki ek din bed uska or ek din Kiara ka. Isliye wo bina kuch bole sofa pe chali jaati hai. But madam ko shaanti se neend kaha aa rhi thi. Wo bar bar sofa se Jin ko nihaar rhi thi and apne or uske boat wale moments yaad kar rhi thi.

Kiara's mind- usne mujhe forehead pe kiss kia kyu? Matlab ese hi ho gya ya intentionally kia? But itna closeness bhi toh tha....!!! Aahhh...mrko jab tak ye khud ni btayega...mujhe shanti ni milegi...na neend ayegi.

She suddenly stands up and goes to Jin. She goes near his face and use ghuur k dekhti hai.

Kiara's mind- kese araam se so rha hai meri neend uda k kutta.

She looks at his face again and again and pta nhi kyu...she starts smiling. She leans in and kisses on his forehead. Suddenly Jin opens his eyes and looks at her.

Kiara's mind- moye moye moye moye.

Jin holds her arm tightly and pulls her on the bed with him.

Now Kiara was laying on his bed fully. He keeps his face right above her face and raises his eyebrows twice.

Kiara closes her eyes tightly and says,"I... I...was ..just ....uhm ... I...."

Jin- shh...(keeps his finger on her lips.)

He goes near her cheek and kisses on it. He, then suddenly smiles and sleeps again.

Kiara bhi aapki or meri tarah abhi tak heraan hai.

Ab Jin toh so rha tha but Kiara confusion me thi ki wo- option a) right jaaye...b) left jaaye ya fir c) bas ese hi wwh face ko nihaarti rahe.

Aapko kya lagta h ki wo kya choose karegi.

Ofcourse, jo koi bhi army choose karti....

Wahi par leti rehti hai.

Wo ese hi Jin ko dekh k muskaati rehti hai but kab tak muskaaye pagli...Jin k bhaari or bade bade kandho k bojh k tale...kahin wo mar naa jaye.

She tries to move a little...but Jin doesn't let her go. She feels little weird... I mean...use lagne laga ki Jin ab sone ki bas acting kar rha hai. She taps on his arms twice but he doesn't respond.

Kiara- Ji...Jin...

Jin- Hmm

Kiara- Can you move aside...? I need to go...

Jin holds her more tightly and says,"no...stay here only..."

Kiara- are you awake?

Jin- ....

Kiara- Jin...

Jin- Hmm...

Kiara gets confused ki ye ho kya rha hai.

Wo thora sa or try karti hai jaane ka but uski himmat khatam ho jati hai or wo wahi par chup chap soi rehti hai.

Dusri taraf...

Sam was roaming in the garden.

Sam's pov- kya samjhta hai apne aap ko ye Tae. Pura din aaj isne mujhe ignore toh ese kia jese me exist hi nhi karti. Ab me bhi room me nhi jaugi...jab tak wo mujhe dhundega nhi. Thora pareshaan toh hoye...but agar usne mujhe dhunda hi nhi...toh...ya fir use koi farak hi ni pada toh...? Toh kya...jaaye bhaad me...!!! I don't care. Ohh god...ese soch soch kar me khud ko pagal kar lugi. Is se acha kuch khaane chali jaati hu.

She goes near the cafeteria and orders coffee and some snacks for her.

Jese hi she goes near a table...use koi dikhta hai.

Sam- Is he Tae? But...ye yaha kya kar rha hai?

She checks the time in her watch.

Sam- ye itni late kuch khane toh nhi aya hoga...pakka mujhe hi dhund rha hoga.

She smiles without realising.

But, to her surprise, Tae goes from there.

Sam- ye us taraf kyu jaa rha hai?

She stands up and follows him.

Tabhi Tae ko kisi ka haath ek pillar ke peeche se kheech leta hai.

Sam- ye..ye kisne kheecha Tae ko.

She goes near them and gets shock.

Tae was standing backfacing her while hugging an unknown girl.

Sam ki aankhein khuli ki khuli reh jaati hai.

But sabse zyada shocking baat abhi baaki hai.

Suddenly, they break the hug and kiss each other.

Sam immediately closes her eyes and runs from there.

She goes back on that cafe table. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

She was not able to believe what she saw just now.

Suddenly, someone taps on her shoulder from behind.

She immediately turns and finds Tae there.

She stands up.

Tae- what are you doing here?

Sam gives a slap on his face and says,"don't come near me..!!!"

She runs from there leaving Tae in shock.

Tae also goes behind her. Sam runs towards their room and goes inside.

Tae also comes there.

Tae- wh..what happened to you??

Sam was still crying. She just sits on the bed and says,"I hate you... I just hate you..."

Tae or bhi zyada heraan ho jata hai. He slowly walks towards her and says,"wh...why...you hate me..?"

Sam immediately looks at his face and stands up.

Sam- why are you asking me this???? Ask yourself..!!!!

She tries to go from there but Tae holds her hand and pulls her towards him.

Tae- tell me...(deep voice)

Sam looks down and keeps on crying.

Tae- Sam....(deep voice)

Sam- leave me.

Tae holds her hand more tightly.

Tae- why are you behaving like this...??? What happened..!!!!

Sam- I don't know...!!! (Shouts) I... I don't know that why am I behaving like this..!!! I don't know that whether I should be behaving like this or not..!!!!

Tae leaves her hand and says,"ok...ok...m sorry...for whatever I did. But atleast tell me..."

She just tries to go from there but Tae suddenly stops her and pins her on the wall.

Tae- Look into my eyes....and say.

Sam looks into his eyes but she gets more tears.

Tae wipes her tears with his thumb.

Tae- please.. don't cry. I can't see you in tears.

Sam- you are lying.

Tae- why would I do that????

Sam- ....

Tae- please.... please...tell me. What happened?

He goes closer to her and holds her shoulders. He takes his hand towards her face and says,"are you... alright?"

Sam starts melting coz of his caring behaviour.

He slowly takes her in his embrace and hugs her. He caresses her head from behind and says,"don't cry..."

Sam doesn't hug him back but soon she hugs him.

Tae- now...tell me...why were you crying? And why...why do you....hate me?

Sam- because you...you are with someone else.

Tae- what?

Sam- yes... I... I saw you with her.

Tae breaks the hug and says,"with whom??"

Sam- that girl... you kissed her...

Tae- what??? Mee???? When??? Where????

Sam- just 2 minutes before you met me in the cafeteria..

Tae- what are you even saying??? I was not even there at that time?? I was roaming here and there to find you...!!!

Sam gets shock.

Sam- but I saw you.

Tae- one second....you saw my face??

Sam tries to recall everything.

Sam- uhm...no...but...it was you. You were even wearing these clothes.

Tae- Sam...it wasn't me..!!! You didn't even saw my face and started blaming me...?

Sam- how can I believe that it wasn't you...??

Tae- HOW CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THAT I CAN KISS OR HUG ANY OTHER GIRL THAN YOU..!!!

Sam gets shock.

Tae leaves her shoulders and goes from there.

Sam- ohhh god...!!! Me hi gadhi hu..!!! Face dekha ni or samajh lia ki wo Tae hai..!!! Itna bada drama bhi kr lia uske saamne...!!!!!

She goes behind Tae.

Sam- Tae....stop....wait.....

Tae keeps on moving.

Sam runs and immediately hugs him from behind.

Sam- I am sorry.

Tae- now.. I hate you.

Sam- but I said sorry..!!

Tae- you did all that drama just coz of a misunderstanding..!!!

Sam- acha sorry naaa...!!! It wasn't intentional..!!!

Tae Sam ka haath hatata hai and starts walking again. Now, he goes towards their room.

Sam follows him.

Tae chupchap apne bed pe jaake so jata hai.

Sam goes near him and says,"please.... atleast talk to me..."

Tae immediately sits on the bed, holds her hand angrily and makes her sit in front of him.

Tae- so...!!! What you wanna talk about Miss Samaira..!!! (Angrily)

Sam- I just misunderstood everything. Please forgive me..

Tae- no...first of all tell me the reason of doing all that..!!! I mean...why were you so angry..!? Tell me.

Sam- ....

Tae- tell me...that why you said that you hate me???

Sam starts looking down.

But Tae lifts her chin up.

Tae- say..

Sam- I don't know.

Tae- but I know..!!! Coz you can't fu*king see me with any other girl...!!!!! (Shouts)

Sam- ....

Tae- but wait...why can't you see me with any other girl..!??

Sam- it's not that...

Tae- then...what is it??? Leave it... you can't even accept that you love me.

Sam looks at him with shocking face.

She was about to stand but Tae pulls her towards him.

He pulls her more closer.

Tae- atleast... accept it now. (Politely)

He pulls her more closer.

Tae- please...

He then, kisses on her cheek. Then, he holds her tightly and suddenly lifts her in such a way that she was now laying on the bed.

Then, he moves towards her and kisses on her forehead.

Sam gets a tear in her eye.

Tae- please say that you also love me.

Sam- I... I can't see you with any other girl. I can't keep myself away from you. I can't resist you whenever you come closer to me. I don't know what it is called. But...if it's love...then... I think that I definitely love you.

Author's Note-

1918 words.

Dekho bhai...jaldi update dia or kaafi bada bhi likha..!!! Ab votes kardo or comments bhi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 496 43
TWO COUNTRIES ........................ TWO CULTURES...................... DIFFERENT LANGUAGE ................... WHAT WILL HAPPENS WHEN THEY MEET EAC...
686 139 18
The girl decides to visit her hometown and reminisces about her love. How a small encounter turns out into a beautiful relationship. A story about a...
43.9K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
7.2K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...