MY OMEGA-VERSE AU

By GlampireRockstar

My AU Version of Omegaverse Dynamics, Werewolf Lycanthropy, Soulmate Tattoos, Aura Pairs, and Traditional Ran... More

۝〈INFO〉۝

19 1 0
By GlampireRockstar

I made this chart last week, I'm still fixing errors and have been taking care of my mother who came from the hospital. It turns out she has a severe birth deflect on her nerves from her neck to her left arm and it was hurting her a lot. She's still sick and I'm taking care of her during this weather.

I drew a (○) rather than the Non-Binary symbol cause my pen broke with ink and made a mess on my shirt. It was a white Star Wars shirt with Grogu, but I got it off and got it cleaned up. I marked down many labels and much more things for my journal entry.

Pronouns do matter on people who want to be called by them, MTFs are staying as she/her...they ain't tricks, FTMs are forever he/him against phobic retards, and NBs are still they/them. Using three resources (Fandom + Tumblr + Wikipedia) for Yaoi Hole along with Futanari to Lycanthropy of Omegaverse, I got images and something for this entry. Let's begin and I'll tell you more now.

He/they/she parts represent the reproductive system and organs we have. The reason for that will be to stamp out the main organs and what the two main sexes have. The 900 will be for the total amount of percentages and the score.

The they part is the middle part, or the "same thing"...and it's an anus. Females have vaginas and males got penises. That's where the letters on the left comes in and plays a role.

U is "Ultima", S is "Suprema" or "Ultima Female", A is "Alpha", L is "Luna" or "Alpha Female", B is "Beta", G is "Gamma", D is "Delta", and O is "Omega". Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Omega will be the only ranks that don't have female names to the male contrast cause both sexes can be both. Ultima and Alpha do have female counterparts...Suprema and Luna.

The fecund, neutral, and apex parts are for the roles in NSFW and BDSM. Fecund equals to Bottoming and Submission, Neutral equals to Switching and Versatility, and Apex equals to Topping and Dominance. The terms for different ones will be Primal Chief, Pure Giver, Sexual Chameleon, Total Mutt, Power Bottom, Service Top, Regular Subordinate, and much more.

Primal instincts, canine senses, scent glands, temperature spikes, general types, nesting areas, sex drives, mating seasons, body figures, inner wolves, certain genetics, potent knots, feral behavior, dominant ruts, submissive heats, caged mindsets, mental links, reproductive systems, increased libido, heightened fertility, aroused slick, emotional infatuation, aura pairs, late blooming, possessive natures, protective providers, nurturing caretakers, pup sitting, cave leaders, suitor courting, psychic bonds, claiming rituals, bite marks, hunting scouts, elder guardians, rogue berserkers, lone mutts, early presentation, true ranks, soul searching, pure heartbeats, soulmate tattoos, voice control, verbal noises, platonic touches, pouring enzymes, leaking nectar, wolf packs, physical anatomy, and many more things are now being connected as well for a Werewolf Lycanthropy of the Omegaverse Dynamics.

As you can see for Ultimas, they are 100% dominant and topping over everyone. Omegas will always stay bottoms and submissive for others. Supremas and Deltas are switches, but are more than what they are...Supremas are labeled in an apex section while Deltas are stuck on the fecund category.

We can say that omegas can try topping, but it's genetics and dynamics that are the blame for that. The total height and size differences are part of that as well. Time for a different topic on the same subject and task.

Pack sizes go from the minimum of under 10 members to the maximum of over 51 people. The medium or average will be going between 11 and 50 individuals. It also does mean that these groups tend to have pack traditions, chief leaders, mountain climates, and cave locations as usual until I did something remarkable.

U/S/A/L/B/G/D/O tend to live within mansions, towns, neighborhoods, apartments, condominiums, penthouses, and complexes if they have larger packs.

Countermeasures are needed for every rank, such as heat suppressants, water-based lubricant, leather collars, real latex condoms, birth control, non-conception injections, IUD implants, contraceptive pills, scent patches, knot inducers, neck coverings, rut blockers, and other alternatives.

Time for heights, cups, and sizes...what I meant by cups and sizes...it's cock sizes and breast cups. Cock sizes for Ultimas, Alphas, and the males within all four inferior ranks under the superior ranks. Breast cups for Supremas, Lunas, and the females of all four inferior ranks below the superior ranks.

Let's start...cock sizes: Ultimas - over 15, Supremas - 12 to 14, Alphas - 11 to 13, Lunas - 10 to 12, Betas - 9 to 11, Gammas - 6 to 8, Deltas - 5 to 7, and Omegas - under 4. Cup sizes are now unlimited like body figures and so forth, butt shapes are now on the spotlight as well...no matter the size! Flat, tiny, small, medium, normal, big, large, huge, and much more!

When it comes to normal futanari, we tend to see women with massive tits and giant butts. They got a genitalia that consists of a dick, a cunt, and a hole. Similar to male futanari, there's many extraordinary things humans can imagine with their minds and words about our bodies to be put right on display as an actual discovery.

For the glowing eyes, I wanna thank the series Teen Wolf for this concept and idea. We know that Alphas have red eyes, Betas have yellow eyes, and Omegas have blue eyes. Purple for Supremas, cyan for Ultimas, green for Deltas, orange for Gammas, and magenta for Lunas since there wasn't any color for them.

Heights are now available for the time by minimums, mediums, and maximums with some symbols, such as squares, diamonds, stars, spades, circles, clubs, triangles, and hearts.

I knew people back in high school that were very tall and short. I gotta do that, fun-sized people deserve some respect and love.

Time for the shape-shifting transformations, we watched and learned about the Supernatural Lycanthropy of Werewolves. Thanks to films and shows along with books to games, we can come up with the best way to transform without pain and be perfectly fine. If you get hurt with your weakness...it'll be forced and will be painful.

Silver, wolfsbane, and other items that can be part of the weakness category for Werewolves and Lycanthropes...they are many bounty hunters and poachers that will kill supernatural beings for either fun...or for money. That's why humans aren't allowed to be friendly with them and these sort of monstrous creatures tend to have trust issues. If you were a human that was turned into that kind, you're now one of them and not allowed back into the society of humankind unless you can fully control your new lifestyle.

Purebred Lycans and Werewolf Hybrids does exist in this world of mine. Natural male werewolves can also find mates within humans and become their protectors while providing for themselves. Natural female werewolves can nurture the pups and take care of their human mates at the same time like a den mother.

We got a pack leader (prime chief) and a den mom (mother hen). They are the rulers of the pack and are the reasons why they are ranks worldwide. Ultimas and Supremas are categorized as them the most due to their genetic templates as the main superiors.

I'm also going by superior ranks and inferior ranks. Superiority consists of Ultimas, Supremas, Alphas, and Lunas. Inferiority contains Betas, Gammas, Deltas, and Omegas of all sexes.

I'm making a Blue Moon Pack and a Red Sun Pride. With the packs all done, we can go to the golden lions and learn about werecats. Sayonara to the silver wolves and other canines, and welcome to the felines.

We got Prima, Domina, Selsa, and Kira for superiors (I personally chose Prima, Domina, Selsa & Kira for this due to the meanings). Iota, Kappa, Lola, and Janja for inferiors. I thanked Wikipedia for putting down this language known as the Coptic Script for this and it works well due to its Egyptian connections.

Werecats have kingdoms, which have a king and a queen to rule. That's why lions have prides and their weakness should be gold. These felines are similar to wolves and are predators, but they can become prey...remember the cat and dog phrase?

Wolves and lions are naturally born enemies. Forbidden love between these two kinds are banned and against their rules. That doesn't mean anything if you're writing a fanfiction story and making a Gacha series about it.

Lion cubs and wolf pups are very adorable, but dealing with punks and teens are very difficult as they grew up. Their parents must teach them about their genetics and dynamics worldwide. That's why we got health classes and books about it...which leads to this scenario that made my day better.

Royal blood and noble clans...it will work since packs and prides are chosen. The bloodlines of golden lions and silver wolves are now officially known to the world. We got lycanthropes and ailuranthropes, which are the same skin-walking names of Werewolves and Werecats.

Like we praised God, those chosen deities are four beings and are the reasons they are living in this world. Anubis and Selene will for the wolves since they can associate with them due to the Moon...and Canines. Bastet and Helios are for the lions due the links between the Sun along with Felines.

Solar Phases and Lunar Cycles are what cause shape-shifting for both species. I gave Solar Phases a try since Werecats hunt during the daybreak of mornings out into the light and Werewolves hunt around nightfall of evenings inside the darkness through Lunar Cycles. Using WikiFur for these werecats, we know about them and make more notes for the world due to seeing some within Monster High to Bratzillas...let's thank the doll collection that got me to that point of making my dream a reality for y'all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{RED SUN PRIDE OF GOLDEN LIONS}

███████████████████████████

Primas ~ □6'07"□7'00"□7'05"□.

Dominas ~ ◇6'02"◇6'07"◇7'00"◇.

Selsas ~ ☆5'09"☆6'02"☆6'07"☆.

Kiras ~ ♤5'04"♤5'09"♤6'02"♤.

Iotas ~ ○4'11"○5'04"○5'09"○.

Kappas ~ ♧4'06"♧4'11"♧5'04"♧.

Lolas ~ △4'01"△4'06"△4'11"△.

Janjas ~ ♡3'08"♡4'01"♡4'06"♡.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[BLUE MOON PACK OF SILVER WOLVES]

███████████████████████████

Ultimas - ■6'07"■7'00"■7'05"■.

Supremas - ◆6'02"◆6'07"◆7'00"◆.

Alphas - ★5'09"★6'02"★6'07"★.

Lunas - ♠︎5'04"♠︎5'09"♠︎6'02"♠︎.

Betas - ●4'11"●5'04"●5'09"●.

Gammas - ♣︎4'06"♣︎4'11"♣︎5'04"♣︎.

Deltas - ▲4'01"▲4'06"▲4'11"▲.

Omegas - ♥︎3'08"♥︎4'01"♥︎4'06"♥︎.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔─━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━─╗
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝
╚─━━━━━━━•━━━━━━━─╝

███████████████████████████

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.8K 28
Carter Tyson the captain of soccer team and Samantha Jones the queen bee are the power couples of royal high. Temple mason the captain of evergr...
1.9K 83 25
Amber Gray meets a beautiful woman at a bar. They hook up and when they part they figure that is the end of it. But little do they know what the futu...
147K 4.2K 43
My name is Taylor I had this biology partner in school name Nicole she was a lesbian but I wasn't until she started being their for me when times wer...
20.5K 630 20
Lonely and ruthless, 19 year old, Reveena Huntington lives alone. She does work here and there when people call for her help to find people that don'...