✨🇯🇲FOREVER🇯🇲✨

By jada_dhonn

"Uh ah fimi and dis a fimi", he says thrusting his fingers in and out of my vagina and his tongue massaging m... More

WELCOME
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
STRESSED
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 8

744 59 0
By jada_dhonn

Zyario / Zane's P.O.V

We drived to Montego Bay and stopped halfway in the journey to get something for Steph to eat..

She was fast asleep and soon we arrived at Sandals Resort. I parked and got out.

I went around to the passengers side and opened the door and shooked her lightly to wake her up.

"Mama"

"Mhmm"

"We're here mama" I said to her.

She fluttered her eyes open and rubbed them to adjust to the environment.

She looked so pretty.

She got out and I opened the back door and got out bags and gave the key to the valet.

We walked to the reception desk and I got a green key card.

We walked to the elevator and I pressed the button for the last floor since we were headed to the penthouse suite.

We were silent on the way up. When we arrived I swiped the card and opened the door.

She smiled in awe at the sight of the room.

She examined the room to the bathroom to the balcony.

She leaned over the balcony and said "This is beautiful and the view is amazing"

I stood next to her and looked over.

"Are you tired mama??" I asked

"A little but I'm ok" she replied

I ordered cherry chocolate chip ice cream and red velvet cake for her to eat while we watched a movie or cartoon.

I called out to her and she walked into the room

" I'm gonna change into smtg more comfortable" she said taking up her bag and heading to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes leaving my under shorts and underpants on and sat on the bed.

She came back out in red silk shorts and black spaghetti strap blouse. She got on the bed beside mhi and i passed her the tray with the items.

" What do uh wanna watch?" I asked

" Um, family guy" she said smiling

Ughh that smile

I searched for it on netflix and pressed play.

She was halfway done eating the ice-cream and started in the cake

"Uh want any?" She asked

"I'm good mama" I said

She resumed eating and soon she was finished.

I took the tray from her as she layed down and covered with the sheet.

Soft snores could be heard so I peeked over and she was asleep. I turned off the TV and walked to the balcony to roll a spliff..

**Timeskip**

Stephanie / Smileyy's P.O.V

I woke up and he wasn't beside mhi. I looked at the time and saw 3:50 am.

I got up and looked for him and saw him on the balcony.

I went and sat beside him.

"Are uh ok" he asked

"I'm alrii" I said

He stared at mhi low eyes and I knew he was high.

"Can I ask sme questions?" I asked

He nodded and I proceeds to ask questions.

"Ya gunman or choppa?"

"Business man bby"

"What kind of business man?" I asked raising a brow

"Own couple hotels, lounges, restaurants, car dealerships and shoes store" he said

Okay

"Yaave a oman?"

"If mhi did ave oman, mhi wouldn't deh yasso wid uh b"

Liaddddd all wen uno ave oman uno still find ways fi bring out a next Oman

"Hmm, Weh ya look fah in a relationship?"

"Mhi want a girl weh ago ride by mhi side through thick and thin. Smady Weh can give mhi loyalty, trust, honesty, communication and good sex"

"Ok mhi want loyalty, respect, trust, communication and spoil mhi wid food" I said

He stared at mhi and I made eye contact with him for a good 2 mins. I got up and sat in his lap and he stared down at my breast area and I looked at his pink plump lips moist and ready for action.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

He grabbed my neck and pulled mhi bk in for a kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate yet uh could feel the aggressiveness coming off him.

I kissed back and wrapped my hands around his neck and moaned into the kiss..

He pulled away from the kiss and trailed kisses from my cheek to my neck and it leaned my head to the side giving him more access.

I moaned at the feeling.. He lifted mhi up and walked to the room. He layed mhi down on the bed and removed my blouse.

I covered my face shyly as he stared lustfully at my exposed breast.

He removed my hands and said "ur beautiful mama, uh don't need to hide" and smashed his lips against mine.

He moved his hand down to my breast and fiddled with the nipple. I moaned in pleasure.

He moved down and placed my left breast nipple in his mouth and played with the other one. He roamed his toungue along the nipple.

"Mhmmm" I moaned

He did the same thing with the other nipple and it felt so nice. I sat up and removed his shirt. Trailing kisses from his neck to his abs.

I stared down at the slight bulge in his pants and gulped.

He pulled away and removed ny shorts and then removed his.

I was now staring at his member fully erected. I got up and pushed him down on the bed.

He stared at mhi and I got on my knees.

I looked at the tip flowing with pre-cum. I wrapped my hand around his member and rubbed the pre-cum everywhere.

I then leaned over and placed the tip in my mouth. I started off slow roaming my tongue around the tip.

Then I went further down. I bobbed my head up and down and used my hands to rub the part that my mouth couldn't reach.

I heard him groan.

I started moving at a face pace and tried to take him in the back of my throat.

I gagged and eye wata filled my eyes. I removed my mouth and used both hand to rub it up and down and rotate my hands round and round.

"Fuck" he moaned

Placing the tip back in my mouth I continue at a faster pace. I felt him twitching in my mouth and I moaned. The vibration sending chills up his body

"Damn"

He pulled mhi up and stared at mhi and pulled mhi into a kiss.. He layed mhi down and went down on mhi.

He rubbed his thumb on my clit and I moaned.

He then went ahead and placed his mouth on my vagina and started licking mhi sloppily.

"Fuck yes" I moaned gripping the sheets.

He moved his tongue up and down inside my vagina and it felt like I was in heaven.

He placed ah finger in my hole and pumped in and out at a slow pace.

I felt electric waves in my body from the pleasure and i moaned out.

"Zaneee fuck"

He added another finger and he twisted them inside and pumped in and out. He started going faster with his tongue on my clit.

I felt a wave of heat wash over mhi, I began breathing heavily.

He went faster and faster with his fingers and i felt a knot building up inside my stomach so i knew I was close.

"Zane" i moaned breathless

"Mhmmm" he said against mhi sending chills in my body.

"I'm gonna cum"

He lifted his head and said "cum for mhi bby" he said and placed back his head in between my legs..

His tongue roamed my clit with his fingers pumping in and out.

I started shaking uncontrollably and came all over his fingers and squirting in his mouth.

He allowed mhi to ride out my orgasm and then went to the bathroom for a towel.

He wiped mhi up and soon after I fell asleep again with him beside mhi.

Please remember to vote

Fact about mhi: I will go the whole day and don't eat anything only drink wata or juice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 486 14
Enthralled by view of the sun setting, my hands explored the the contoured scenery of his chocolate body a familiar terrain made new and exciting. "Y...
27.4K 1.7K 49
"Lia stop fuck round wid mi bredda...right now yah mek mi head chip!"he yells. "Weh mi a do?..no you seh a did just wah one night thing!"i said sarc...
4.2K 242 11
"..My girl, you no see say you car just lick we?. "Sir, it look like a me did a drive the car" I respond, holding eye contact with him. "If a never...