(On Hold) Persona 5 Royal : T...

By Kirah_Yoshikage

The story of the Tricksters. "So there's two of us? Two..Tricksters?" More

Okay, few questions as always.
2 Questions(3 Now)
so...
Prolouge: The Game's Start.
Chapter 1: Y/N Goes Down To Japan.
Chapter 2:The what Room?
Well Crap.
mask vote
Chapter 3: "Awakening."
love interest vote that I forgot to do💀
heads up.

Would You Like This?(deleting soon.)

204 1 11
By Kirah_Yoshikage

So i wanted to rant on but I cant so would you guys like me to write oneshots? And about the love interest vote, i had a idea for Shiho that i wanted to do which i think would be REALLY good.

If shiho didn't win i did plan to have slight Y/NxShiho even though but I thought about having the thing start before she uhh....jumped? I don't remember the date it happened? Like 4/14? 4/20 something? I don't remember but still i really have a good idea for her romance.

Unless...

I let you guys have 2 love interests? Seems interesting? Yeah? No? But thats all. Ill see you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 476 43
Makoto never thought her first relationship would begin with a broken nose and a trip to the ER, but when she mistakes the new transfer student as a...
71.1K 2.6K 26
I have but one goal, and no one will keep me from achieving it. I will burn my stepfather, Shido, to the ground with my bare hands. In order to furth...
153 0 6
Akuryo; It might as well have been a name to him. Well, now it was, anyway. All his life, Ren has known one simple fact: As a shapeshifter, he would...
1.2K 28 21
With the final Enemy defeated, the now retired Phantom Thieves set off on a road-trip to take Ren Amamiya back to his hometown. But when they stop in...