Prettiest replacement

By SakshiR10

"tum aaisa nahi kar sakti , tumhari shaadi hai aaj"she tried to make her understand but her sister didnot und... More

HELLO
CHARACTERS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE

EIGHT

4.2K 309 9
By SakshiR10

3500+ words

yeh jaante huye bhi ki vo mera nahi ho sakta,

meine tab bhi ussi shaks se mohobaat ki hai

Its been 3 days since he left.He used to call everyone and talk to them but never to her.Her heart used shatter . She felt very bad , she thought that maybe he would call later but he never did. Her heart broke every day. She cried every night, but every morning there was new hope and a sweet smile in her heart.But no matter how much hope she had, her hopes were shattered every day. But even after losing hope, she had decided that when her husband comes, she will show her old self and he will show her the old star.

Today Sunday she was working comfortably in the kitchen when Aditya called his mother. Everyone went to Bath to talk to him. Tara knew that her husband did not want to talk to her, that is why she was doing her work and not paying attention to the call.

While everyone is talking to Aditya, Viaan takes the phone in his hand.

"What is it brother, you talk to everyone daily, sometimes you even talk to your sister-in-law in front of us."

"you shut up and give the phone to mom"said Aaditya in cold tone.

"I will keep you quiet but now you talk to your sister-in-law."

"No Viyaan, your sister-in-law must be busy with work."Aaditya said and he was feeling awkward to talk to her as he had not called her since he left.

Just as Tara was feeling bad, Aditya was also feeling equally bad. Aditya wanted to talk to her but he did not know what to talk about. Aditya was also yearning to hear her voice. Daily Aditya wanted to see her face when he woke up in the morning. Not a single day would have gone by when he would not have remembered Tara. He missed her every moment. All the time he wondered what she was doing, whether she had eaten or not. Aditya did not talk to Tara but he used to ask Viaan daily whether Tara has eaten food or not, whether she is coming home on time or not and whether she has any problem in the office.

Viaan knew that all was not well between his brother and sister-in-law, but he thought that due to the circumstances in which the marriage took place, perhaps it would take time for them to get along well and with time everything would be fine. Viaan knew his brother that he does not talk to anyone, he is always different from everyone, but he also knew that his sister-in-law is the best and she,his sister-in-law, she can improve and cure his brother.

​As she prepares food and is making roti, Viaan comes  and asks his sister-in-law to talk to his brother.

"Bhabhi, take this, talk to brother."

"ahhhh"she said when suddenly she felt a sharp pain shoot through her finger. She yelped and pulled her hand back, revealing a small blister forming where she had accidentally brushed against the hot pan.

Aaditya's concerned voice crackled through the speaker, "Are you okay, ?" 

she replied with a forced smile, "Yes, just a little burn. Don't worry about it." She tried to hide the redness creeping up her finger.

"Bhabhi  its not see how red it has become?"Viyaan said.

"No Viyaan"before she could complete her sentence Aaditya spoke.

"What are you doing standing there? Go and get medicine for her and give her the phone"

"Yes yes I am going. If you are so concerned about Bhabhi, then come back."Viyaan mutter under hi breath but was audible to both of them and Viyaan left.

"And you can't work by looking. And why do you have to work? Where has everyone gone?"

"arey its just a slight brun"

"Oh shut up okay, you get hurt more than you work. I had heard that you got injured in your hand in the office and also in your leg the day before yesterday."he said letting her know that he was looking after her.She smiled.

"If you were there, it probably wouldn't hurt. You would save me"she said and Aaditya didnot reply.Viyaan came with medicine and Tara applied it.

"tell your sister-in-law not to work"Aaditya said to Viyaan.

"Tell your brother to come back home quickly"Tara said and winked at the call.

"Did you heard brother, now you come quickly, sister-in-law is calling you."Viyaan said in a teasing vice and cut the call.

What has happened to this girl? When I was there she wouldn't even look at me and when I am not there she was calling me back today.

​It was now 10 at night.

Tara was reading a book when she got a notification on her phone.It was from Maanvi her bestfriend.

"Tara, I am very angry with you. When you got married, you forgot me, neither did you call me even once nor did you message me. And leaving all this, you started working in a new company. You got married and forgot friendship."Tara chuckled reading this message she knew that her bestfriend was mad at her but many things were going on in her life so she couldnot talk to her bestfriend.

"You also did not message or call. you also forgot friendship"Tara replied.

"I have not forgotten. It was your wedding, so I thought you must be busy with your husband, so I thought why should I disturb you, but you must have forgotten. You found a husband and forgot your old friendship."

"Accha sorry please forgive me"

"not like this"

"So what should I do to get your forgiveness and remove your anger?"

"meet me at the same old cafe at 2pm "

"umm ok fine"

"And tell me where is your husband. I am sure he is not there,If he was with you, you would not be talking to me, you would be doing something else."Tara understood what she was telling so Tara told her to shut up and told her where Aaditya was and soon the conversation between them ended.After a while Tara was scrolling her phone when she aw the news that Aaditya had won a big deal and now soon he will be unbeatable by any businessman.Reading this a smile appeared on her face. She send message to her husband.

"Well congratulations husband for the deal. I saw that you are being talked about everywhere on the news today. I liked it very much and I am proud of you"Aaditya saw the message but didnot reply.

It seems that you are quite stubborn and are not replying to even one message. No problem, come home, you will have to give me every reply.

Here Aaditya saw the message and a smile appeared on his face.It was the first time anyone had complemented him other than his family.Everyone was jealous for his progress but here she was congratulating him.

Tara was still scrolling her phone when she saw Aaditya photo with one girl.There was a headline saying.

Aditya Singhania is once again seen with his ex-girlfriend, Sanaya. They broke up just a few years ago, no one knows the reason, so whether they are going to get back together again. It is heard that Sanaya was Aditya Singhania's first girlfriend, so what luck is going to reunite Aditya with his first girlfriend. Is Aditya still not able to make moves with his first girlfriend? What will happen between these two now?

Tara eyes became wet. she had tears in her eyes. Tara felt strange in her heart.

"Tara stop crying he is not even yours"her mind said.

"But he is my husband"her heart replied.

"But she was his first girlfriend"

"so what, she was  and you know the meaning of was right?But in present I am his wife"

"and may be the reporter are wrong or they are lying"

"well ok say anything to console yourself"

"Stup up"she almost shouted.

While crying she just slept.

Here it was very clear that Tara has fallen in love with her husband but she can't accept it thinking that her husband doesn't like her.

_______*_____________*____________*____________*__________________*_____________

It was morning Tara got ready and went to meet everyone. She wished everyone goodmoring and was about to go to the kitchen when Viyaan came running toward him .

"Bhabhi you are not supposed to go to the kitchen"

"why"

"Brother, he will kill me if he finds out that I allowed you to work even after knowing that you got hurt."

"Hey, nothing has happened, it just hurt me a little."

"Yes, nothing has happened so why stop working?This girl is not a little girl and nothing will happen with this"

"Bua you can talk to bhai about this"Viyaan said and his bua glared at him.hen Viyaan again began to talk to Tara.

​"No no Bhabhi, I don't want to be beaten, so please sit down"

"ok fine"

Everyone laughed seeing the dever bhabhi duo but someone was not happy at all.

​Tara settle herself at side of her bua.

"Look at the tantrums of this girl, she has trapped both my children in her net, my poor innocent boys"bua said slowly but it still was clearly audible to her.Tara didnot reply to her and soon she was in the office.After completing her work she attended few meetings and her deign was liked by many other companies.

__________*__________________*_______________*____________*_____________________

Soon she went to the same cafe where Maanvi had called her and met her.

"hi Mannu"she said and waved at her friend.

"woah you don't look like you are married just look at you still hot and sexy"

"shut up"she said rolling her eyes.

"what do you want to eat?"maanvi asked.

"same as always"Tara said and Maanvi ordered.

"So when can I meet my jiju?"Maanvi said.

"umm may be after he comes back "

"ohh did you see the yesterday headline""

"umm yeah i did"

"Don't worry, these reporters say anything, I know brother-in-law will never betray you."

"I know don't get worry about me. let them tell whatever they want to say"

"By the way what should I call him ,jiju or sir because I know he doesn't like calling him by his name expect his family"

"call him whatever you want I believe he won't mind"

After some chit chat they ate the food but they didnot realised that it has been more than 3 hours since they started talking.then they went to some shopping for Maanvi and now it was really late.

Aaditya had called Viyaan and asked if everything is ok in the office and Viyaan gave him a positive respond but Viyaan said that it been  hours since Tara had left the office but hadn't reached home.

"So what are you doing? Go and find your sister-in-law."Aaditya said and his concern was clear through his voice.

Why does the girl create new problems every day? Now where has she gone today? If she had to go, I would have told anyone and no one would have stopped her.

Aaditya was now tensed and he called her but she didnot picked his call.He called Ishaan and told him to track her phone and he will be coming back as soon as possible. Ishaan tried to track her phone but her phone was switched off. Aaditya was also returning back in his private jet.

After few hours Tara returned to her home and saw everyone looking tensed .As soon as Tara came whole family went near her and Viyaan hugged her.

"Bhabhi where have you been and why your phone is switched off?"

"oh i had gone to meet my friend and then my phone ran out of charge and my charger was at home why what happened"

"Sister-in-law, you would have gone by telling me that you don't know how long we have been looking for you."

"yes beta"everyone agreed to Viyaan.

"I didn't know you would be so stressed"Tara said with a innocent said and everyone's heart melted.

"ok fine I know you must be tired to go and sleep after dinner"

"The queen has come back after enjoyment and needs to rest as if she has done a lot of work."her bua tau her but her mother in la gave a look to her bua.

After dinner she went to her room and was reading a book.It was almost 1 at night. Tara suddenly felt thirsty and checked the bottle but it was empty.Then she kept the book at side table and went down to the kitchen.

Now here Aaditya had returned back and he was informed that Tara was back at home.A sign of relief was there.He got back home and thought everyone must be sleeping at this tie so he walked through the creaky wooden door, his steps heavy and burdened by the weight of a long journey. Little did he know that Tara, his new wife , was in the kitchen fetching water.Unaware of Tara's presence, he decided to grab a glass some food before retreating to the solitude of his room.

Simultaneously, Tara, in a cheerful yellow kurti, her bangles jingling with every step, bustled around the kitchen. She was fetching water, lost in the rhythm of her own world. Little did she know that her stoic husband was about to make an unexpected appearance.

Tara, with her back turned to the door, heard the sound of the entrance creaking open. Startled, she turned around, clutching the water jug like a makeshift weapon. "Who's there?" she demanded, her voice a mix of fear and defiance.

"me"

"Me what?Don't you have a name and look, if you are a thief then run away. Okay, I have a knife and I will kill you"Aaditya was shocked to hear this a chuckled left from his mouth.

"So you are scaring me?"

"See I am telling you I will shout"saying this she was about to shout but he covers her mouth.

"shh its me your husband"he whispered in her years.

"Who comes into your house like a thief, you took my life , my heart beat has increased so much."

"What is this way to ward off a thief?"

​"I was confused at some point, so I didn't understand anything, so what did I do?"she said with a pout.

"Ok fine can we go back to the room"

"hmm"she replied.

"He himself comes like a thief and makes fun of me."she said under her breath.

After going to the room they sat on each side of bed.

"you are sleeping here?"he asked.

"Yes absolutely, do you have any problem? If there is any problem then you check yours, I will sleep here only."

"yes i have problem because this is my bed ans I want to sleep here"

"So do this, stay awake the whole night because here I will sleep, rather do this, keep watch over me the whole night."

"this is my bed and I will sleep here"

​"Do you have any amnesia?"

"of course not"

"So why do you forget every time that now there is nothing here just for you. Now it's all ours"

"There is no such thing, I will not share my things."

"This is what happens and this is what will happen. Agree, otherwise look for the way. Let me sleep, I am sleepy"saying this she switched off the light and slept while facing her back toward him.

What is happening to me and what has happened to this girl? This girl will drive me crazy.

Having no choice he also slept in the same bed maintaining the distance .

________*______*__________*_________________*____________________*______________

It was morning now Tara woke up she was shocked to find herself so close to him that their face almost touched.she got up instantly and went to change her clothes. She was wearing simple suit and jhumkas. She went to the kitchen and settle the table while everyone came and settle themselves. Aaditya also woke up and fund room empty . He changed his clothes into his 3 pieces.He got down and as always saw everyone smiling and laughing.

Since she came everyone look so happy.

As he came the surrounding became cold .He touched everyone feet and took blessing. Aaditya may be rude cold and arrogant but when it comes to his family he is very respectful.Everyone is having their breakfast when Saanvi spoke.

"All the best bhabhi for your meeting"

"thankyou"

"meeting?which one?"her father in law asked.

"Bhabhi is going in meeting where she have to show her sketches and ideas of different dresses for different compaines" said Saavni.

I was not here for somedays and many things happened but how come no one informed be about this.

"Bhabhi would you like to take you own car"Viyaan asked.

"Do you have any other car?"Tara asked which made everyone shocked.

I think she forget that she is the part of Singhania's family , the richest family and her husband is himself billionaire.

"Bhabhi you come with me"saying this after a while they were standing infront of a gate.

"why are we here?"

"wait and watch"Viyaan winked at her and Aaditya glared at him.

Viyaan opened the gate and  as she rounded the corner of an unassuming warehouse, her eyes widened in sheer amazement at the sight that unfolded before her.It was not just an assembly of cars; it was an assembly of dreams, a symphony of curves and contours, and an ode to the pursuit of perfection. The cars stood like regal sentinels, lined up in impeccable formation, waiting to share their stories with anyone willing to listen. She felt a shiver down her spine as the beauty of the scene unfolded, and she was transported into a world where automotive artistry reigned supreme.

As she was looking at every car her eyes fell upon a black thar.She just went near the car and touched it.

"Is it all your?"she asked making both brothers laugh.

"of course bhabhi"

"nice"

"so which one do you like"

"all are nice but I loved the Thar"

"so its final Bhabhi will use Thar from now"

"No No Viyaan I will use the same car "

"Arey Bhabhi, don't be shy, this all belongs to your husband and brother-in-law."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, but I can't use it."

They were argueing for long time but Tara finally gave up and accepted to use it.

After a while they were about to go to the office but Aaditya told that driver will drive her car but she refused.

"I will drive myself"

"height dekh ke toh nahi lagta khud chala logi, chutki "

"What did you just call me?"Tara said in angry expression.

"Chutki, isn't it the perfect nickname according to you height"he said in a teasing tone.

"my height is not that short, Mr cheeh footiye"she said with same teasing tone making his expression change from teasing to angry.

"shut up"

"you shut up and let me drive and go"

"ok lets see how will you drive"saying this they both settle them in their respective car.

"ready Mrs chutki"

"shut up Mr. chheh footiye"Saying this they both start their cars.

He was amused to her her driving so perfectly. As they drove side by side, the boy's attention was magnetically drawn to the girl's vehicle.his attention was captivated by her who was effortlessly maneuvering her car. Her hands expertly guided the steering wheel, and her focused gaze hinted at a combination of determination and confidence.

Soon they reached the office.

"How was it Mr. cheeh footiye?"she asked but he didnot reply.Soon the meeting started and everyone was sitting in the meeting hall. All the investors came and bowed infront of Aaditya and the meeting was began.

Tara showed her every design and told them about the marketing ideas .She turn on the projector and the first image revealed an opulent evening gown, its fabric cascading like liquid gold. Tara spoke passionately about her inspiration, drawing parallels between the gown and the resplendent sunsets that had ignited her creativity.The room was entranced as she wove a narrative around each piece, the fabric becoming a conduit for stories untold.

The atmosphere in the atelier was a mix of reverence and awe. Tara's team, comprised of skilled artisans and eager apprentices, leaned forward, absorbing every detail. She explained about the stitching techniques, the choice of fabrics, and the meticulous attention to detail underscored her commitment to excellence.

After completing showing about every design the team members engaged in animated discussions, exchanging ideas and perspectives inspired by Tara's vision. After 40 minutes of discussion Tara's ideas were accepted by 4 different companies.Everyone congratulated her.Aaditya was just sitting and looking at her the way she explained everything and covienced everyone.She was just perfect.

Damn this girl ...No matter what kind of girl she is, she does her work very well, every project of hers is the best, every design of hers is amazing.She is the best.

​He just looked at her getting appreciation from all the people.He too wanted to congratulate her but he didnot do.Tara felt a little sadness watching her husband being so cold and not ever reacting at her first success.

Aaditya was already lost in his thought.

I am so proud so you, biwi jaan.

After the whole day they returned back to their home. Everyone was sitting in their respective places when suhani spoke.

"Aaditya don't you think you should organise a party for your success"

"yeah bhaiya you should definetly organize a party for you and bhabhi . She as so freaking awesome .Her ideas were so perfect and unbeatable."Viyaan said excitedly but Aaditya just replied with hmm.

"Beta if you don't mind can you design clothes for us and we can wear them in party"Her mother in law said and her eyes lit up.

"sure ma"she said.

"then done bhabhi will design everyone clothes . So, as Bhabhi is going to design it, it will take time, that is why the party is held after 15 days. Is it ok with you bhabhi?"Viyaan asked.

"yes it perfect"

​"so done"

After chatting for few for minutes they all went to sleep. Aaditya was now sharing his bed with his wife.

THANKYOU FOR READING TILL NOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 21.3K 57
(Not a fanfiction) Siddharth Singh Rathore, an arrogant billionaire. Ishika Maheswari, an innocent soul. Two opposites arranged together. Their marr...
156K 8.6K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
66.6K 3.2K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
128K 6K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...