The Teaching Assistant (A My...

Per Memeyqueeny69

Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in... Més

Before You Begin!
Mystery Letter
Reaction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
New Years Special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Not a Chapter: Let's Talk Costumes

170 3 3
Per Memeyqueeny69

So I was thinking the above would be her new costume for a bit, she gets her red mask and some added stuff like the shoulder pad pockets, her nice big red gloves, and her utility belt. Once she's more comfortable with her body and such she'd upgrade to ...

Ignore the weird being in the background I have no idea why the AI generated that. She looks more confident in this or is it just me?

Oh yeah here's some more cute photos I'm just dying to share!

this one ^^^^ makes me wanna say this was what her old costume kind of looked like since it's got the hoodie feature thing but I'm liking the old one, down below.

This one looks so good!!  ^^ Ai is amazing, it's scary.
I couldn't leave these out either

This one reminds me of a villain though, maybe it's the pale skin tone and the accenting of the black and red.

Anyways~ enough fangirling over awesome ai art.

Next chapter should drop tomorrow at the latest~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.2K 123 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
850K 33.2K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
4.3K 143 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
5.6K 328 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...