The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

Por MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... Más

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
5
6 💔
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜
54
55

8

3.1K 67 11
Por MalakMER3

3rd person POV

"Sir, they are staying at your mom's " ?? Said while bowing to the man who is sitting like a king on his chair . the room was so dark everything is black the walls , the floor, the desk , the chair and even the clothes they are wearing is black .

" hmm ... What about the information , taemin ?!  " yoongi asked coldly . his hair was so messy , his skin pale and his eyes was so tired but still he was looking so handsome. 

"uhm sir , we couldn't find anything during the period  he was 5 to 11 years old . he was living with his  parents  mr park hyun and Mrs park sohi  .  we couldn't find any information about them nether but all we know he was with them till the age of 5 then like I said before we don't know anything till his 11 . after that he was at an orphan and he joined ***** university but dropped it after one year because some mystery reasons then your mom took him with her and took a good care of him till the moment your marriage with him sir ... " taemin said .

"You know what taemin ... I said found everything about him but if you recalled what you just said you will find it's filled with ... Couldn't ... Don't know ... Mystery !! .. IS IT WHAT I ASKED YOU FOR ?! " yoongi said and banged his fisted hand hard on his disk .

" s-sir , I really tried to but I think your mom was the one who made it hidden so well "

" found me why he dropped the university in ten seconds ! "

"B-but sir ... H-how ?! "

" if you don't found it , your head will be in front of me taemin ! "

*knock* *knock*

" sir, we found something really important about your husband " ?? Said . yoongi snapped his head to him waiting for him to continue. 

" your enemy Kim's son is a professor and he is working at **** university which your husband attended sir  but there is something else  ... " Kai said awkwardly .

"What is it Kai ? Say ! " yoongi said impatiently. 

"Sir , mr Kim's son is sir hoseok's cousin as Mrs kim is the sister of Mrs Jung (Hopi's mom)  ..."  Kai said .

"WHAT ?! .... *sigh* call Hopi and tell him to come to the office but don't tell him I'm here as well make it like some information about the new mission ... Go now  " yoongi ordered Kai and sat back on his chair after turning it to back facing them .

"m-me too sir " taemin said nervously .

"Hmm you go to mom's house and keep your eyes on my husbands specially jimin but don't let them see you ... You can go now"

"Y-yes, sir " Taemin bowed and left leaving yoongi to his mind .

He sighed and took a picture out  his pocket and smiled while looking at it and kissed it then said

"ohhh my chim chim you don't know how much I miss you . I don't know if  you will forgive me but I regret everything . I am sorry that I didn't recognized you soon . I hurt you a lot physically and emotionally . you only wanted my love but I just gave you pain . I was so blind with my anger because i thought that mom forced me to marry you because you played on her mind  to the point that I didn't see your innocent eyes how it was looking at me  with so much love in it ... *sigh* ... What happened with you after I left to USA . why mom is hidden it ?! ... Baby I won't show you my face till I make sure your health is stable and that it's okie to see me  . I know that you hate me now but i promise I will change your hate to love again . I will make everything to get your forgiveness . I promise ! ... I love you my chim chim your kitty hyung loves you alot  , my baby  ... " 

________________________________

??  *seductively*: prof, I have some issue in this topic .

The prof turned around to face his student who come running all the way from the cafe to his office while he was going to enter .

The prof : oh really  then I shall help my student *smirk * right ?!

?? *pout* :  hmm 🥺.

the prof : then come .

They entered his office .  he closed the door  and pinned his student on it while his hands made its way to his stud's waist . his stud circle his hand around the prof's neck .

?? *seductively* : so...  *trailing his finger from His prof's eyes and stopped at his lips * ...  Shall my prof solve my issue by this .

The prof  *playfuly licking his finger* :  not just this can solve your problem , suho ... My junior can solve it too but you need to cooperate as well 😏 .

suho : oh really , let me cooperate then professor taehyung 😏 .

suho put his hand slowly on taehyung's pant and ....

Suho : *moaning* ahhhhhh.... Taehyung .... Ahhhh ... Prof .... Ahhhmmmph *kissing* .... Ahmmmph ... Faster .... F*ck.

Taehyung *deeply growling * : ahhhghh yes ... You are so tight suho .

After some more rounds taehyung pulled out of suho and wore his pant . suho looked at him confusedly .

Suho : taehyung , when will we make our relationship public ?!

Taehyung : what relationship you are talking about ?!

Suho *confusedly* : ours ! Me and you , taehyun__

Taehyung : professor , suho . I am just your professor .

Suho : b-but ... What we just did ..

Taehyung : you are the one who come asking for it that's why I did it and about the gifts I gave you before it all was just to make you study hard . if you think of it like something else then it's your problem not mine .... Oh one more thing please don't come to me it was just a one night stand . understood , suho ... Study hard okie . I will leave now .please clean this mess you created . I want my office clean okie bye .

He left after kissing suho's cheeks leaving him so shocked with his tears rolling on his cheeks like river but who cares . he was just a new toy taehyung wanted to play with.

Taehyung *smirking while side eyeing his office's closed door * : I want it ... I got it ... I tasted it ... I threw it 😏😏... Tsk  .

_____________________________

Kai : sir , I called your husband and he said he will be here in 10 minutes.

Yoongi : hmm when he come , inform me .

Kai : yes , sir .

After 10 minutes

Hopi arrived and saw Kai standing at the door of yoongi's office. 

Hopi : Kai , what is the information ?! Tell me quickly as I need to go home in just 15 minutes. 

Kai : s-sir , suga sir want to talk to you , he is waiting inside of his office.

Hopi *shockedly* : what ?! Suga is here ! .

Kai : yes , sir .

Hopi : hmm , you can go now Kai .

Kai : yes , sir *bowed* .

Hopi entered the office to see yoongi's back facing him as he was looking out of the window . he went to him and touched his back .

Hopi *softly* :  yoon , we were so worried about you . where have you been all this time .

Yoongi : *chuckles* yeah worried ! I see . anyway I called you here not to talk about personal matters . I will ask you one question and I only need the truth .

Hopi *sadly* : yoon , what is wrong with you ?

Yoongi *coldly* : Do you know , Who is Kim's son ?!

Hopi get shocked of the question and awkwardly said while looking everywhere but suga  .

Hopi : n-no , I don't !

Yoongi *angrily* : oh really ! Now you dare to lie at me Min Hoseok !

Hopi : yoon ,  come down please .

Yoongi : HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THAT MY ENEMY'S SON IS MY HUSBAND'S COUSIN AND MY HUSBAND IS LIEING TO ME NOW ... SO HOW SHOULD I BE CALM ?!

Hopi *scared* : y-yoon ...

Yoongi : don't yoon me  ! Now I want you to tell me everything about your so called cousin and I want every details about him and don't you dare to hide anything from me .

Hopi : *sigh* I will tell you but promise me you won't be mad at me after telling you everything and I mean it I will tell you as you want .

Yoongi : I will decide it after listening .

Hopi : my mom's sister is Mrs Kim and her son Kim taehyung is my cousin . he is working as a professor at **** university . he .. He is so playful and this kind of pervert person . if he wanted something or someone he will get it , use it and then throw it away ... I cut all connections with him after one year of our marriage as he ... *nervously eyeing yoongi *

Yoongi : he what ?!

Hopi : yoongi , promise me you won't be mad at me please .

Yoongi *impatiently* :  continue first !

Hopi : y-yoon__

Yoongi *angrily* : I said continue !

Hopi : Ok ..OK .... If you remember our marriage was like a d-deal a sugar daddy and sugar baby deal . when I married you  I .. I was in L-love with tae ... One side love but after our marriage he saw me at the mall when I was trying some night wear clothes . h-he entered in the changing room and told me that he loves me and that he knew it when he felt jealous seeing our marriage photos which my mom send to them  . I was so fool to believe that he really loved me so  ... So when he kissed me I kissed him back and ... W-we d-did it ... Then after we finished I told him that I will get divorce and that I didn't love you and only love him but he just laughed and told me that he didn't love me and he just wanted to taste me after seeing me with the night wear and thats it . and from that time I didn't see him or even my mom talked about them ... But after that I was so broken and you helped me a lot without knowing then I fall in love with you and we made our marriage real ... Yoongi I know I am at fault but it's all in the past .

Hopi finished and looked at suga looking for any reaction but suga just kept silent and after some moment he finally opened his mouth with only one question .

Yoongi : have you ever loved me for real ?!

Hopi *hurriedly* : of course yoon I loved you and still I love you and I will always love you . please don't be mad at me .at this time I made a big mistake but believe me I only have you and our husbands in my heart for forever .

Yoongi : hmm you can go now .

Hopi : yoon ... Won't you come and see jimin and ask his forgiveness ?!

Yoongi : go I need some alone time !

Hopi : okie ... but please be at home this Friday as we finally made Jimin agree to come back with us . he is still so mad at you and he says that he hates you but you know that jimin's really kind and his love toward you is bigger than His hate  so I believe if you asked his forgiveness he will give it to you heartily even if he will say otherwise !

Yoongi just kept silent and ignored him . Hopi sighed and left after asking his men to take care of yoongi . he only hope that yoongi will  forgive him for what he did .

Yoongi in mind : "yeah , yoongi why are you so angry at him . he is right you were the one who went to him asking to marry him as a deal for one year ... You his sugar daddy and him your sugar baby ... You were so pathetic to tell him that you love him and you didn't even ask about his feeling toward you at this time so it's really a natural thing that there was someone on his heart ! ... You were so jerk  with him like the way you are with jimin now . yeah it won't cross your dream that your Hopi will cheat on you with his cousin whose is your enemy's son as well .. *chuckles sadly* ... Do you even have the right to be mad at him ?! ... Kim taehyung you are really something you dared to broke my husband's heart wait and see what min suga will do with you ! .... Now I have the feeling that you did something to my chim chim as well !   "

He pressed the botton on his desk and called his man . after some seconds he heared some knocks and followed with his man entering his office and bowing to him  .

?? : sir , you called me .

Suga  :  San  , find me all the information about professor Kim taehyung and I want every details about him . you can go to the university he is working on as a student or anything but don't let him feel any suspicious of you .

San : yes , sir but ..

Suga : but what ?!

San : your husband called you .

Suga : which one ?!

San : mr namjoon  , sir . he said he will be here soon and ...

Suga : and what San ?!  I don't have all days for you.

San : sorry ,  sir.  And he told me to tell you that ... That be ready for your ...p-punishment . *looked down shyly *

Suga *embarrassed* : hmm . go to work now .

San : y-yes , sir .

Yoongi in mind : " oh god it's been a while that I get punished by joon and I believe this time he won't let me go away easily for three things ...

First : he was angry because our last mission .

Second : what sh*t I did with jimin , and believe me I deserve it .

Third : I believe that Hopi went to them while crying on his embrace and moon hate to see any of our husbands's tears !

Oh got my poor ass .. I'll miss your beautiful pale white color 🥺🥺  "

( hahaha  the bloody mafia king became a scared kitten in a second because of his husband hahaha 😂😂 )

To be continued
__________________

Taemin
30 years old
One of suga's trusted men
Married .
Fear Suga the most , loves dance but joined mafia world to take revenge from the one who killed his parents .

Kai
32 years old
One of suga's trusted men
Married
Respect Suga as he helped him alot , love Hus husband deeply , helping him in taking his revenge.

San
29 years old .
One of suga's trusted men .
Single .
His body is the best ideal of mafia but his heart is so soft and kind , help suga with anything but not killing , searching for someone who can take his heart and tells joon everything  happen in the office when he is not around *parrot😆*

I know I was really late this time but I promise that the next chapter will be updated in two or three days ...

Hope you enjoyed 💜

finally tae appeared maybe in just few seconds but you will see him alot from now on hehe 💜

don't forget to comment and vote if you like it ... love you all 💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
38.6K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
203K 7.3K 52
Falling in love with the right person at the wrong time actually exists. "I am sorry", she whispered. "I loved you not love you", he replied. She was...
362 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...