Bad Habits

By eroticashh

"Bad habits like me always return, love." ~ Aurora Rae is trying to push past a break-up that has left her b... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
πŸ’—
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
🩷
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
πŸ’—
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
🩷
πŸ’—
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
a/n

A Christmas special πŸŽ„

3.4K 63 18
By eroticashh

Aurora ♡︎

The faint beat of 'Rockin' around the Christmas Tree' began playing in the background as Enzo and I finished wrapping up the last few gifts laying on the living room floor.

"Nico's eyes are going to bulge out of his head when he sees we got him this game."

I smiled as I taped the last corner of wrapping paper down and picked up a bow from the pile in the middle of us.

A sigh escaped my mouth, "I just hope mom likes the earrings we got for her."

After Enzo and I had officially gotten married, Alex insisted I called her mom, and so I did.

"She would love anything you gave her, Rory." He chuckled down at the floor for a second, "One time I gave her a card for Christmas, and she cried her eyes out for a solid ten minutes."

"She's too precious."

Alex had offered to look after Aria and Noah for tonight while we finished wrapping everything up. We also needed a night away from the kids for some one-on-one time with one another.

Life had been pretty peaceful lately. Noah had just turned two while Aria just started school and has been absolutely loving it.

Our fridge is full of her artworks she brings home as well.

And as for Enzo... I'm constantly on cloud nine whenever I'm with him. He's still the beautiful soul I fell in love with all those years ago.

I glanced up at him to find him already smiling down at me. His eyes twinkled in the light, and his smile only grew bigger when my eyes connected with his.

"What?" I asked, a grin forming on my traitorous lips.

He shook his head lightly, "You're beautiful."

I loved how he could still make my heart swell and my cheeks burn years later.

My smile only grew as I covered my face with my hands and turned away from him to hide the blush forming on my cheeks.

"Oh, baby don't get all embarrassed," He grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me onto my back, causing me to giggle in excitement and open my eyes.

He loomed over me, his arms caging me in. His bright eyes roamed over my face, before he leaned down and connected our lips in a sweet kiss.

"You'll always be my beautiful girl," he muttered against my lips.

When he pulled back, he jumped up and helped me up to me feet as well.

"Let's go ice skating."

I smiled, "Okay, but only if we can get some hot chocolate first."

"Deal."

++++

The drive into the main part of the city took a while because of the holiday traffic, but we got there eventually.

Now we were relaxing on a bench with hot cocoa in our hands staring at the lit-up Rockefeller tree.

Enzo and I were wrapped up in each other arms, catching each other up on everything that been happening around us.

"Noah keeps calling me mommy," Enzo said with a huff, "He's a little menace."

I laughed, "He's my little angel."

Enzo mimicked me playfully. I huffed and hit his shoulder.

"So, what else is new, baby?" I asked, resting my head on my shoulder, and placing my cup beside me.

He sighed, "Nothing you don't already know, love."

I smiled, "Then let's get on the ice."

"What?" He said in disbelief as I sprung up from my seat and picked up the cup next to me, tossing it into a nearby bin.

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

Shaking his head he said, "A trip to the emergency room during the holiday season is not fun."

"We'll be fine. I'll teach you."

"I'm not a fast learner."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pouted at him.

He stared into my eyes before his shoulder drooped and he whispered, "Fine."

I squealed happily, standing on the tips of my toes to press a kiss to the frown on his lips.

Then, I grabbed his hand and dragged him down toward the rink. And in no time, we were stepping onto the ice.

"What the fuck is this sorcery." Enzo muttered under his breath, grabbing the railing next to him for stability.

I stifled my laugh, gliding further away from him and doing a little spin.

"How are you so good at this?"

"I used to come here all the time during the holidays. I absolutely love ice skating."

He stared down at the skates he was wearing, then back at me.

"You love torturing yourself?"

I chuckled, skating back over to him, and gently grabbing his elbow. "You are such a drama queen. I'll teach you, baby."

About half an hour later and I finally had Enzo gliding on the ice without him shitting bricks.

He squeezed my hand every now and then, often reaching for my waist as well when he needed extra stability.

By this time, it was also lightly snowing.

"You're doing so well!"

He laughed. Then looked over at me and grinned. "I'm glad we did this."

I smiled softly, my heart bursting. "Me too."

"We'll bring the kids here sometime as well. Aria would love it."

We had brought the kids to see the tree being lit up earlier this month, and they were ecstatic. Aria wouldn't go to bed afterward, and Noah cried on the drive back home.

God, these kids were hilarious.

Before I could say anything else, I think Enzo lost his balance, which caused the both of us to fall onto the ice.

"Shit, are you okay?" He asked, rolling onto his side, and helping me sit up.

I smiled, leaning forward to cup his face and kiss his cheek.

"I'm fine, baby. Are you?"

He exhaled heavily, "I'm okay and I'm so sorry."

I kissed his nose. "It's okay, don't apologise."

We both stared at each other as other skaters skated past us. He cracked a smile, and I started smiling again. Then, we were a laughing mess.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him properly.

"We should probably get up," I whispered against his mouth.

He gave me a nod, stood up and then helped me up as well. We then glided to an empty spot to recollect ourselves.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead, "I love making these memories with you. I'll cherish them forever."

I put my hand on my chest because it felt like my heart was about to explode.

"I love you so much, Enzo."

He kissed me, squeezing my waist and pulling me closer to his body.

"I love you more, baby."

I smiled at him, then chuckled when a snowflake landed on his nose. I reached up and brushed it away before laying my head on his chest and soaking up the moment.

++++

When we finally got home, we showered together and changed into our matching Christmas pyjama's.

I was turning the fireplace on when Enzo walked in and informed me that the kids were sleeping over at Grandma's for the night.

"Oh, is Alex sure?"

Enzo nodded, plopping down onto the sofa, and tossing his phone onto the coffee table.

"I told her that we could come pick up the kids anyway, but she said they were already sound asleep."

"But—"

"I tried telling her, love, but she really wanted them to sleep over, so I gave in."

I sighed, making my way over to him. "If she doesn't mind, then it's alright. It's the holidays, the kids can have some fun with the boys over there as well then."

He pulled the blanket over us as I buried my face into his chest and snuggled into him further.

"What do you want to watch?"

I yawned, "Home alone?"

"Okay fine, but can we watch the Grinch afterward?"

I smiled, "Of course we can, baby."

As the intro started playing, Enzo dimmed the lights through an app in his phone, so the fireplace and the Christmas tree lights were the only things illuminating the room.

I soaked up Enzo's warmth, occasionally kissing his neck and his lips.

Christmas with man of my dreams.

I was one lucky girl.

++++

A/N:

merry (early) christmas to those who celebrate!! 🎅🎅🎅

i hope you guys enjoyed this rather rushed special ;)

let me know if there's any other specific bonus scenes or christmas scenes you guys would like to see!!

also, thank you so so so SOO much for getting this book to 900k! absolutely wild 😭😭

i hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season and i wish everyone the best xoxo

- love from ash 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 392 67
~If Love is a drug, then I want to be high on you forever. If Love is a crime then I wanna be your victim but if Love is an Addiction then I wanna ge...
632K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
89.3K 3.5K 40
It only took One SEXY man to turn Aurora's life upside down, BUT was it in a good way or a bad way? πŸ€” You will need to read the story, to find out...
206 1 7
Elisa Rossi has pretty much nailed the art of hiding her true feelings. She's either feeling pain or just plain numbness. She's got this whole wild...