Made For You

Od w4llflowr

I could feel his whiskey eyes on me. Felt him stabbing me with his staring. "Can you stop?" I finally pointe... Více

Introduction
Prologue
l
ll
lll
IV
V
VI
Vll
Vlll
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII

X

52 2 1
Od w4llflowr

AURORA ROSE
4:29 pm

I left my place and went out. I didn't know exactly where I was going but I knew I needed this. I walked around the streets of New York City in the same clothes I had gone to school with. The ones which Blake had paid for. I walked into a cafe to read a book I had started, sat down and called the waiter.

"One expresso, please." I said. I grabbed my book and let the time pass by.

"I love that book." A girl came up to me and said. Curly, light brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin and adorable freckles.  Behind her were two tall boys and another girl. One of the boys had blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes and the other had dark black hair and dark eyes which could make people cry. The other girl was blonde and had hazel eyes.

"So do I." I smiled but still shocked at the sudden encounter.

"Sorry," she offered me her hand to shake it. "I'm Camila. Camila Maeve." I shook her hand. "Aurora Rose."

I eyed the blonde girl.

"That's Pearl. Pearl Mae" Camila said and I shook Pearl's hand.
She points at the blonde haired guy. "Leo Grey." I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"Alex Miles." Her voice was softer and she smiled when she said his name. I shook Alex's hand. 

CAMILLA MAEVE

PEARL MAE

LEO GREY

ALEX MILES

"Nice to meet you all." I smiled at them.
"It's nice to meet you too." They all say.

"Me and Pearl saw you while we were all walking passed this cafe and we gasped because you're literally the prettiest thing we've ever seen." Camilla added and I melted at her comment. My smile was so big when she said that.

"You're both so gorgeous." I giggled. "Have a seat."

They all grabbed chairs from different tables and sat with me. Leo and Alex were much more quiet than Camilla and Pearl. They looked like they've been forcefully dragged into the cafe which made me chuckle to myself. Leo was holding what looked like 10 shopping bags and Alex had at least 10 as well.

"You really do look like Aurora from The Sleeping Beauty." Pearl rested her head on the palm of her right hand, staring right at me.

I giggled. "I was just going to say that about you too. I love your dimples."

Pearl smiled and her dimples showed once again.

"So," I cleared my throat. "Are you guys on a double date or something?" I asked, half-joking. The way Alex looked at Camilla and Leo looked at Pearl made me ask the question, which made all of their eyes widen

"No, we're all just friends." Camilla said, hesitantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized. My phone started ringing. Blake. He had called a couple of times before but I hadn't heard it.
7 text messages
4:15 pm

Blake: Hey.
Blake: Aurora.
Blake: Pick up the phone.
Blake: Where are you?
Blake: Aurora.
Blake: Hello?
Blake: Rory.

He had spammed me. "Sorry guys, one minute." I said before calling Blake back, who answered immediately.

"Blake?" I said first.
"Where were you?" Blake sounded almost concerned.
"I went for a walk. I'm at a cafe right now, why?"
"Just got worried because you weren't answering." He said dryly. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.
"Worried? why?" I chuckled.
"Send me your location. I would like to join that little cafe date you're having with yourself." He ignored my question.

I looked at Camilla.
"Actually, I'm not alone."
"Then who are you with."
"I just made some friends, come join us if you'd like"
"Why are you sitting at a cafe with strangers?" He actually sounded concerned.
I giggled. "Just come"
"Alright, send me the location."

I hung up and sent him the location of the cafe. I didn't notice I was still smiling until Camilla spoke. "Your boyfriend?"

"No, Blake's my friend." I chuckled.
"Friend?" Pearl questioned me. "You nearly melted while talking to him."

"It's not like that." I laughed, denying Pearl's assumption.

After a few minutes of talking and talking, Blake finally arrived. He showed up in the same outfit he had on earlier.

His eyes darkened when he noticed Leo and Alex. His look alone would be able to leave me breathless and weak.

"Blake!" I said when he got closer to the table. I stood up to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist, holding tighter and longer than usual. "Guys this is Blake." I placed my hand on his chest.

"Blake, this is Camilla, Pearl, Alex and Leo." I looked at each of them as I told their names.

Blake shook all of their hands. "Blake Volkov." He grabbed a chair to sit down on. He sat down right next to me, his strong, hard arm brushing against mine.

"It's nice to meet you." Camilla smiled at Blake. I looked over at Alex, who looked so serious and furious while looking at Camilla.

"Nice to meet you guys too." Blake said dryly. "How'd you guys meet?" Blake turned to me. He was so close. So close yet so far away.
We stared at each other before Pearl answered for me as I was stuttering. "Me, Camilla, Leo and Alex were walking past the cafe when we saw Aurora, who we thought was really beautiful so we went and talked to her."

Blake looked at me and the corner of his lips raised up. "She does get that a lot." he chuckled.

"So, how long have you guys been dating fo-"
Camilla punched Pearl's arm and gave her a weird look to stop her from continuing the question.

"Oh right, I forgot." She mumbled quietly.
Blake started a conversation with Alex and Leo as well which surprisingly wasn't as bad as I imagined.

We exchanged numbers and called it a day.

***************
Jealous blake>>>

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
78.6K 3.1K 26
'You hurt me, And I hurt you. We are forever even.' /// 'So why are you talking to me again?' 'Switch up the scenery,' he replied shortly...
5.5K 88 10
Rory just settled into her new adopted home and started her new school. Through her very bubbly personality, a bit of sass and happy spirit she hides...
243K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...