My Vests All Worship Me as a...

By Usingthisusername

Yu Jiu was frail and sick, and died soon. Countless people fell in love with him and felt sorry for him. He t... More

Chapter 1: Role playing system
Chapter 2: Succubus Uriah
Chapter 3: Is he a succubus?
Chapter 4: Rich love history
Chapter 5: Pope of Light
Chapter 6: human world
Chapter 7: haven't seen you for a long time
Chapter 8: The devil is not a good thing
Chapter 9: go back
Chapter 10: Encountered another incident
Chapter 11: Mermaids and monsters
Chapter 12: first appearance
Chapter 13: Reality
Chapter 14: Foreknowledge
Chapter 15: God is d***
Chapter 16 : A strange world, a strange aristocratic academy
Chapter 17: The attraction from the vest?
Chapter 18: Is he also my vest?
Chapter 19: Who dares to blaspheme the gods?
Chapter 21: The first clone/body created by the gods

Chapter 20: Long time no see, main body

97 2 0
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Polluting the world (5)
  "Ding dong."

  The clear class bell rang suddenly.

  Xi Baiyu's golden eyes became increasingly gloomy, as if the bright sun was shrouded in a thick layer of dark clouds, and even the dazzling orange hair seemed to be covered by the haze.

  He slowly raised his head and met Yu Jiu's eyes.

  At this time, no emotion could be seen on the young man's delicate face, and his dark eyes were calm and calm.

  The thick black fog in Xi Baiyu's eyes suddenly dissipated, and some contradictory and depressed emotions appeared in his eyes.

  "I..."

  He opened his mouth, wanting to explain something, but was interrupted before he could finish his sentence.

  "Ah, has the head teacher of this class been fired just now?"

  A smiling boy's voice suddenly sounded in the classroom.

  Yu Jiu looked towards the source of the sound and saw a young man with light gray hair standing on the podium, his light gray eyes bent and looking at him with a smile on his face.

  The boy looked about eighteen years old, thin and wearing a white shirt and black trousers.

  He has a beautiful face, a high nose bridge, bright red lips, fair skin, and a smile on his lips. He looks like a gentle and humble boy next door, who is particularly lovable.

  The classroom became silent for a moment, so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

  Xi Baiyu's face darkened the first time he saw him, his eyes were dark and alert, and his tone was cold.

  "This is my place, and I don't welcome you."

  The boy with light gray hair did not feel that he was hit, and walked off the stage with a cheerful expression.

  He came to Yu Jiu with light steps, two delicate dimples appeared on his fair and soft cheeks, and looked at him with a smile.

  There was a strange kind of kindness in that gaze.

  Seeing Yu Jiu's cold expression almost changed.

  Grass.

  Could this person be the same?

  "Yes."

  As if he heard what he was thinking in his heart, the boy with light gray hair curled his eyes, his expression was loving and gentle, and his tone was soft.

  "It's just as you guessed."

  Ling Baiyu listened in confusion to the conversation between Xi Baiyu and the boy who suddenly appeared, and then listened to the strange boy suddenly said unknown words to Yu Jiu, and the thoughts in his heart became more and more intense. complex.

  He vaguely felt something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

  The boy with light gray hair turned slightly sideways as if inadvertently, blocking Yu Jiu's sight.

  Then, he looked at Ling Baiyu again, his narrow and beautiful phoenix eyes flashing slightly, half-smiling.

  "Why is there a little ant here?" An

  ethereal and illusory voice suddenly sounded in Ling Baiyu's mind. He froze for a moment, his pupils shrank, and a strong uneasiness welled up from the bottom of his heart.

  He raised his head suddenly, only to find that the light gray-haired boy was still smiling and slightly bowing his head. The black-haired boy with an indifferent face was saying something and did not look back at him at all.

  At this moment, Ling Baiyu suddenly felt an intense and creepy feeling of fear.

  He opened his mouth but nothing came out. A thin layer of sweat gradually appeared on his forehead, and his body began to tremble. His lips were slightly open, as if he was trying hard to breathe air...

  Yu Jiu Raising his eyes slightly, his gaze passed through the students in the classroom whose expressions were gradually distorted and strange, and fell on Ling Baiyu, who suddenly became motionless and frowned.

  He frowned, his eyes like sharp sword blades, looking straight at the young man in front of him.

  "What did you do to him?"

  "Don't be angry."

  The boy with light gray hair seemed to enjoy Yu Jiu's angry look, and the smile on his lips widened.

  He raised his hand slightly and stroked Yu Jiu's delicate face with his long white fingertips. His light gray eyes were like smoke, blurred and dreamy.

  "I just sent him a dream..." The dimples on his cheeks were looming, and the smile on his lips seemed to be filled with sweet honey.

  "As for whether it's a nightmare or a sweet dream, I don't know."

  The next moment.

  Yu Jiu's pupils suddenly dilated, and he looked in disbelief at the suddenly enlarged and beautiful face of the young man in front of him.

  "You..."

  "I don't want to hear what I don't like to hear."

  The boy with light gray hair put a slender index finger on Yu Jiu's lips and winked at him: "Then We haven't seen you for a long time, can't you give me some comfort?"

  "Elai...you are really shameless."

  Xi Baiyu leaned against the wall lazily, with deep contempt in his eyes. His tone was a little complicated: "I can't even recognize him now. He must have lost his memory."

  Eli's expression remained unchanged, but his eyes became disappointed: "Amnesia?"

  His tone was a little regretful: "I originally thought that if I saw him again, I would put him in a cage and make him repent, but he actually lost his memory."

  Yu Jiu: "???" Hey,

  hey, hey.

  What incredible, terrifying and bizarre words did you say?

  Yu Jiu still had a cold face, but his beautiful eyebrows couldn't help but twitch slightly.

  He could hear it.

  This guy actually means it.

  Xibaiyu touched his chin thoughtfully, and suddenly laughed happily: "That's a good idea."

  Eli smiled shyly, but his words were extremely strange: "After all, I have been thinking about this for thirty thousand years."

  Thirty thousand years?

  Yu Jiu suddenly felt an incredible feeling in his heart.

  The succubus disappeared in the Sofaxilu continent for two hundred years. The flow rate of time in this world and that world is too different.

  "You have been here for thirty thousand years...?" His cold voice trembled slightly.

  Eli's cheerful smile gradually solidified, and his eyes became deep and cold.

  His eyes were like a sticky and cold snake, greedily wrapping around Yu Jiu's slender body.

  "Of course, we have also thought about you for 30,000 years. You are a superior god, holy and merciful. How could you allow yourself to have anything to do with filth? Faced with us who are swallowed by darkness and polluted by malice, even you Of course you will choose to abandon us who are part of our souls and imprison us in this world..."

  Xi Baiyu was expressionless and was silent for a long time.

  Although he suspected that the original body was plotted, the love and hate in these thirty thousand years were not fake.

  Moreover, what the polluted soul brought to him was more twisted and greedy love... He was also the same as Eli, he also longed for the true body...

  Yu Jiu's face turned pale and he couldn't bear it. Keep your eyes down.

  Knowing that he was a so-called god did not shock him. He had already guessed. After all, how could the so-called role-playing and vests be powers that humans could control.

  The abandonment in Eli's mouth made him a little unbelievable.

  He really hated the darkness.

  But -

  would he really abandon them because his vest fell into darkness, or even imprison them in this twisted and dark world?

  "What's going on? Why are you still in this inferior body? Where is your divine body?"

  Xi Baiyu's incredible words suddenly appeared in his mind.

  Poor body?

  Since he really hates the darkness so much that he can abandon his vest and even seal and imprison them, why is he now in the body of the succubus.

  This is obviously not true.

  Eli was leisurely looking at the beautiful cheeks of the black-haired boy that suddenly turned pale, but in the next moment, he opened his narrow phoenix eyes in shock and crushed the table beside him with his slender pale fingers.

  Xi Baiyu also clenched his fists tightly, and his sharp nails pierced his palms.

  That was -

  the temperament of the black-haired boy had undergone earth-shaking changes. The originally cold and snowy eyebrows were dyed with a rich and charming charm, and a pair of silver-purple eyes seemed to be full of love and seduced people... ..

  There was a coquettish and charming smile on her lips, and the indifference flowing from her eyes made it impossible to look away... The

  short black hair turned into silver-purple and kept getting longer. , until it hangs down to the waist, shining with a strange light like a waterfall.

  He no longer has that cold and repulsive expression, but a coquettish and treacherous face that charms all living beings.

  "You..."

  Eli stopped smiling and grabbed Yu Jiu's shoulders uncontrollably, with frightening strength.

  "Where's your divine body?!"

  Yu Jiu, who had turned into the succubus form, frowned slightly. His expression was still cold, but at this time he only looked seductive, tempting the soul, and making people feel pity. It was just a simple His expression is enough to confuse all sentient beings.

  The silver-purple eyes were dreamlike, as if they were filled with smoke, and they seemed to be able to inhale people.

  He shook his head slightly: "I don't know. I have always had this body since I had memory. It was only after I encountered the system later that I realized that I was a succubus."

  The faces of Eli and Xibai Yu were extremely gloomy. , as if it can drip out ink.

  Neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere was frozen to freezing point.

  They all knew clearly that they also evolved from the vest played by the main body. At first, the main body would play the role by itself. Later, some of them found it troublesome and just divided the soul fragments and let them play directly according to the character settings.

  The body is in the body of the succubus. It can even be said that he has become a succubus instead of creating a separate vest.

  This illustrates a very serious problem.

  His original body was gone...

  Eli let go of his hand holding Yu Jiu's shoulder, his cold eyes fell on the bright red skin, and he paused slightly.

  He was indeed angry, but then he was filled with secret joy.

  This means that they may not have been abandoned.

  It's just because the main body is in a desperate situation and can't contact them.

  Since it's just a fake, can't he return to his true form?

  "Your name is Yu Jiu now, right? Incarnation." Eli returned to his smiling face.

  Yu Jiu nodded slightly: "Yes."

  "We want to return to you and become your vest again, is that okay?"

  Yu Jiu raised his eyes in surprise.

  But he found that Xi Baiyu was also looking at him, his bright golden eyes full of uneasiness.

  Eli's face was also full of pity.

  He had no choice but to say: "Yes, but I don't know how to restore contact with you."

  Eli showed a sly smile, and there seemed to be countless fox tails behind him, swaying in a dizzying manner.

  "You..."

  Yu Jiu's mouth twitched slightly.

  The next second, he was startled.

  A strong hand suddenly grasped his arm as slender as white porcelain.

  The rough and weird touch kept coming from his skin, and his delicate skin seemed to have some tiny goosebumps because of the inadvertent cold touch, which made him shiver slightly.

  Xi Baiyu chuckled, and the low-pitched young voice reached his ears.

  "We will re-establish contact with you."

  Eli had already walked in front of Yu Jiu. He smiled softly, leaned down slightly, and held the tips of Yu Jiu's thin white fingers.

  The trembling from the depths of his soul caused by the contact with the vest, the malice and coldness, and countless negative emotions instantly defeated him.

  Yu Jiu's eyes suddenly widened, and an indescribable cold and strange emotion filled his soul.

  A dark thread suddenly appeared in front of his eyes. Like a greedy and terrifying snake, it slowly wrapped around his white porcelain wrist, contracted tightly, and wanted to greedily devour his soul.

  Before he could recover, a pale hand suddenly covered his eyes.

  Yu Jiu felt that his soul was tightly imprisoned by some terrifying and dark force, and he could only let another black thread that suddenly appeared erode his skin inch by inch until it completely dyed his soul black.

  In his hazy mind, Yu Jiu seemed to see two eerie and cold black cards appearing in the void.

  [Identity: Nightmare. ]

  [Name: Eli. ]

  [Level: SS. ]

  [Character background: He seems to know the human Yu Jiu. (Can be supplemented, can be added). 】

  【Reality 1%. ]

  ...

  [Identity: Chaos Space. 】

  【Name: Xi Baiyu. ]

  [Level: SS. ]

  [Character background: He seems to know the human Yu Jiu. (Can be supplemented, can be added). 】

  【Reality 1%. 】

  ...

  Two voices with clear smiles suddenly sounded in his conscious space at the same time, illusory and ethereal, as if coming from the outside, with endless mystery and darkness.

  "Long time no see, main body."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 20.4K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
746K 39.5K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 34.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...