My Vests All Worship Me as a...

By Usingthisusername

Yu Jiu was frail and sick, and died soon. Countless people fell in love with him and felt sorry for him. He t... More

Chapter 1: Role playing system
Chapter 2: Succubus Uriah
Chapter 3: Is he a succubus?
Chapter 4: Rich love history
Chapter 5: Pope of Light
Chapter 6: human world
Chapter 7: haven't seen you for a long time
Chapter 8: The devil is not a good thing
Chapter 9: go back
Chapter 10: Encountered another incident
Chapter 11: Mermaids and monsters
Chapter 12: first appearance
Chapter 13: Reality
Chapter 15: God is d***
Chapter 16 : A strange world, a strange aristocratic academy
Chapter 17: The attraction from the vest?
Chapter 18: Is he also my vest?
Chapter 19: Who dares to blaspheme the gods?
Chapter 20: Long time no see, main body
Chapter 21: The first clone/body created by the gods

Chapter 14: Foreknowledge

119 2 0
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]foreknowledge
  Yu Jiu followed Chu Miuming quietly, listening to him introduce the plants and trees here in some silence.

  It can be seen that this person is really popular.

  There were always various people greeting them along the way, and from time to time they looked at him side by side with looks of admiration and amazement, and there were even some... affectionate glances that speculated on his relationship with Chu Miuming. .

  Chu Miuming would also smile and nod to those people in return.

  He would just look at the frivolous, obscene, and coveted looks of the young people around him, and he would look at those people's faces coldly until those people lowered their heads in fear.

  Yu Jiu just had a cold face and a distant and cold expression, as if he didn't notice the glances and whispers at all.

  But when he arrived at the Superpower Mission Square, a team of five people caught his attention. They were wearing uniform black uniforms and had a metal medal hanging on their shoulders, with a lifelike eagle engraved on it.

  There are two familiar faces among the members of this team, one is the red-haired An Le, and the other is Lin Mumu whom he met just a few hours ago.

  These two people were actually from the same team of superpowers, and Lin Yang, who didn't know where he was going, should also be from this team.

  but.

  Yu Jiu was not surprised at all. The behaviors and styles of these people were indeed very similar.

  Chu Miuming seemed to notice his gaze towards the team of superpowers and whispered an explanation.

  "This is the Falcons, and Anlei is also a member of this superpower team. Their captain Mo Mi is the strongest among the A-level superpowers, but I think their vice-captain Wen Haochen should be guarded against the most... ."

  "Isn't this the powerful man of Chu?"

  An Le's familiar and strange voice sounded. He broke away from his team and walked straight towards Yu Jiu and the other two.

  Lin Mumu beside him seemed to hesitate for a moment, but still stopped in place.

  An Le glanced up and down at Yu Jiu with some strange eyes, and said in disbelief: "You are not joining this guy's team, are you? Master Yu." "

  If you have just awakened and don't know the knowledge about superpowers, you will be deceived. , I can help you lead the way, our team is much stronger than this four-eyed boy."

  Chu Miu Ming kept smiling, and his tone was still gentle: "An Lei, the Falcons even accepted you, which shows that the quality of the team members is high. It's so uneven."

  An Le was angry, his eyes were blazing: "Chu Miu Ming -"

  He clenched his fists hard, "I will surpass you sooner or later."

  "Xiao Le."

  In that team, the temperament is gentle and elegant. The young man suddenly called An Le, his tone was as warm and gentle as the spring breeze, similar to Chu Miuming's temperament, but his every move had more ancient charm, like an ancient scholar.

  "It's time for you to come back." He called softly.

  An Le immediately returned to the team like a frosted eggplant, dejectedly.

  Wen Haochen seemed to be aware of Yu Jiu's gaze. He curved his lips slightly and smiled softly at him. Then he looked at Chu Miu Ming, his voice was soft but there was a sharp edge hidden in the coldness.

  "Captain Chu should stop teasing this stupid kid next time. Xiao Le is a bit stupid. If you get angry anymore, you will know that he has no IQ."

  An Le couldn't help complaining: "I am not a child, nor am I stupid... ."

  Under the calm and gentle gaze of the vice-captain, he trembled subconsciously and suddenly stopped talking.

  "Is this kid a newcomer? Why don't you introduce him?"

  Wen Haochen's slightly probing eyes fell on the black-haired boy, but his words were still gentle.

  This strange boy was born with nobility and coldness, and there was a sense of loneliness in him that he did not belong to anyone.

  The boy's short, ink-colored hair was casually attached to both sides of his cheeks, making his skin even whiter and more translucent. A close-fitting pure white shirt seemed to have been tailor-made for him, making him look even more noble and cold.

  The perfect fusion of temperament and appearance made Wen Haochen stunned for a moment. He had never seen a boy so beautiful, so beautiful that it was breathtaking.

  Such a beautiful young man can still arouse the covetous attention of countless people even if he does nothing but stands there quietly.

  The black-haired boy suddenly raised his eyes and looked at Wen Haochen indifferently.

  His eyes were dark and deep, but they couldn't hide the indifference and alienation. They were like the snow in the cold winter, freezing everything, making it impossible for people to peek into the reality inside.

  The moment he looked into the boy's eyes.

  Wen Haochen's pupils suddenly narrowed.

  His powers began to operate on their own without control.

  [Power: Precognition] activated.

  that moment.

  He seemed to see the sky full of sunshine and darkness blending together. The young man stood at the junction of light and darkness, trying to struggle towards the light.

  The slender white ankles were clasped tightly by a pair of big hands that suddenly stretched out from the darkness, and were dragged bit by bit into the dark abyss...

  Wen Haochen subconsciously wanted to grab his hand, but his hand He could only pass through a layer of phantom, and he could only watch the young man completely fall into darkness...

  "Well, it's a newcomer, his name is Yu Jiu."

  Chu Miaoming's voice suddenly came clearly, making him His consciousness was pulled back from the illusory illusion.

  Wen Haochen quickly came to his senses, and there was no sign of anything amiss on his face, but his gaze passed over the black-haired boy's head calmly.

  What does this precognition mean?

  "Is it Poppy's Yu? Which one is it?" he asked with a smile.

  Yu Jiu lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, his eyes cold and indifferent, and retorted: "It's Yu who is cheating on you, and Jiu who is correcting you."

  He really has a bit of PTSD about the word beauty. There are obviously so many words that can represent this surname, so this People just want to mention poppies.

  "Okay."

  Wen Haochen was amused by his reaction. He couldn't help but chuckle, and then said seriously: "Actually, what Xiaole said just now is also what I meant. Our Falcons will not refuse any strong person to join our team. ....."

  Chu Miuming suddenly stepped forward to block his gaze at Yu Jiu, with the same polite smile on his face as before.

  "Sorry, Deputy Wen, we'll leave if we have something else to do."

  After saying that, he naturally took Yu Jiu's arm and walked out of the mission hall.

  Wen Haochen was left looking at their departing figures thoughtfully. He suddenly asked An Le, "Do you know anything about the newcomer?"

  An Le was a little confused about his question, but still thought about it. .

  "He is a member of the Yu family in our mission to Changyin City this time, but his father was the previous leader of the Yu family. He and his wife died unexpectedly nine years ago, leaving only Yu Jiu alone."

  " But in the end, due to various reasons, the identity of the heir to the Yu family ended up with a collateral lineage."

  Because each team of superpowers who came to Changyin City to accept the S-level mission was assigned several unconscious people, and his mission arrangement included Yu Zhaohua and Yu Jiu, two members of the Yu family who had a strange relationship.

  When Yu Zhaohua woke up, the first name he cared about was Yu Jiu. He was not at all as hostile and incompatible as the outside world said.

  But when Yu Jiu woke up, he didn't say anything. He was calm and rational, not like an ordinary person who had experienced a strange incident.

  An Le suddenly became curious about Yu Jiu and wanted to know what the relationship between the two was like, so he casually investigated their information.

  I didn't expect to find out such a life experience of Yu Jiu...

  Hearing this, Wen Haochen frowned slightly.

  Both parents are dead, relatives are estranged, and even the identity of the heir has been deprived...

  The young man's indifferent and alienated attitude seems to be completely traceable...

  The sudden prediction hints that this young man originally had a bright mind. And then fell into darkness because of these experiences?

  ...

  He was hurriedly pulled away by Chu Miu Ming all the way.

  Yu Jiu suddenly said: "I will not join their team."

  Chu Miu Ming stopped immediately and looked at him with some surprise.

  "Why? I thought you would be moved. Even if I don't want to admit it, their team is indeed very strong."

  "And...you hate me."

  Yu Jiu said indifferently: "To be honest, superpowers are quite irritating. I'm disgusted, but I'm a little surprised that, in comparison, you are quite normal among them, at least you will correct it."

  Chu Miu Ming smiled half-heartedly, with a smile on his lips: "Should I say thank you for the compliment?"

  Yu Jiu's eyes wandered for a moment, then he calmly changed the subject: "Speaking of which, you won't be the only one in your team, right?"

  Chu Miu Ming's eyes were slightly bright, and the thin lenses could not block his eyes. His emotions and joy clearly came from his eyes: "You agreed?"

  Yu Jiu slightly twitched the corners of his lips: "Maybe you are still investigating? After all, some of your previous actions were really annoying."

  Chu Miao Ming was not discouraged at all, as if he suddenly remembered something.

  "Our team just accepted a mission yesterday and will set off tomorrow. Maybe you can try to participate in a mission with us and see my team with your own eyes?" He asked with a slight smile.

  Yu Jiu calmly stared at the amber eyes under his lenses. The joy in those eyes was not deliberately blocked, and there was no false tenderness visible to the naked eye.

  He nodded slowly.

  "Okay."

  ...

  when I got home in the evening and was cooking quietly in the kitchen.

  The system suddenly made a sound.

  "So, host, are you going to join that human team of Chu Miu Ming?"

  Yu Jiu snorted, then shook his head slightly: "I want to see again, I just temporarily changed my initial impression of him. , I feel that he is not so hopeless."

  "At least, I saw his sincerity. After all, he was the first person to invite me to join the team..."

  Moreover, the way this man looked at him was indeed It's really not as annoying as the others.

  He bent his eyes, which were as bright as stars under the dim light.

  "Perhaps he can really let me see an unexpected team?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 14.8K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
295K 589 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourselfπŸ’€πŸ’¦
278K 19.1K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
990K 30.7K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...