My Vests All Worship Me as a...

By Usingthisusername

Yu Jiu was frail and sick, and died soon. Countless people fell in love with him and felt sorry for him. He t... More

Chapter 1: Role playing system
Chapter 2: Succubus Uriah
Chapter 3: Is he a succubus?
Chapter 4: Rich love history
Chapter 5: Pope of Light
Chapter 6: human world
Chapter 7: haven't seen you for a long time
Chapter 8: The devil is not a good thing
Chapter 9: go back
Chapter 10: Encountered another incident
Chapter 11: Mermaids and monsters
Chapter 13: Reality
Chapter 14: Foreknowledge
Chapter 15: God is d***
Chapter 16 : A strange world, a strange aristocratic academy
Chapter 17: The attraction from the vest?
Chapter 18: Is he also my vest?
Chapter 19: Who dares to blaspheme the gods?
Chapter 20: Long time no see, main body
Chapter 21: The first clone/body created by the gods

Chapter 12: first appearance

129 3 0
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]first appearance

  Lin Yang gritted his teeth, clenched the weapon in his right hand tightly, and a yellow talisman suddenly appeared in his left hand.

  This was a talisman that he exchanged with a Taoist priest for a lot of mission points at the Superpower Center. He really felt a little distressed when he used it here.

  This monster was really hard to guard against. With both mental and supernatural monsters added together, he was really worried that he and his sister would be involved in this mission.

  What kind of bastard actually reported the wrong monster type?

  He looked at Lin Mumu.

  Lin Mumu understood what he meant instantly.

  A yellow talisman with special runes suddenly appeared on her fingertips, spinning in the palm of her hand and burning quickly, turning into a raging fire.

  A ray of golden light shot out from it and condensed into a violent lightning in the air, rushing towards the black mist that turned into substance with unparalleled power.

  same moment.

  The talisman in Lin Yang's hand also turned into a bolt of lightning and shot towards the black mist.

  The power of the two talismans merged into one and crashed into the black mist.

  The entire black fog was detonated in an instant, and the powerful explosion wave dispersed some of the black fog.

  The monster let out a sharp cry, the cold and strange sound filled with deep-seated anger.

  Those vague figures also let out piercing screams together with it, with endless hatred and resentment in their voices...

  Those terrifying sounds instantly turned into huge sonic energy, lifting everyone away. Turned out.

  "Pfft--"

  Lin Yang vomited blood and took dozens of steps back as if his body had been severely injured.

  Lin Mumu was knocked over directly and rolled on the ground for a long distance before she stopped. Her face was pale, her expression was sluggish, and her mouth was still bloodshot.

  The moment the attack came, Yu Jiu subconsciously activated his defense mode and immediately wrapped up Qin Chuan and the female student who were near him.

  Lin Yang and Lin Mumu might be able to withstand it if they were superhuman beings, but these two were just ordinary people. Who knew whether they would be killed by the monster in an instant.

  But since he was only in human form at this time, his strength was less than one thousandth.

  Yu Jiu's defense only offset part of the power, but the rest of the power still poured in, causing his defense mode to collapse instantly.

  He quickly jumped up based on instinct, dodging the remaining half of the force.

  Qin Chuan and the female student were not so lucky. They were swept to the ground by a strong force and smashed to pieces. Their eyes were spinning and their heads were blank.

  But compared to Lin Yang and Lin Mumu's condition, they are already much better.

  The black mist and those ghosts quickly calmed down after going crazy.

  It condensed into its original state again, standing in front of everyone, as if there were a pair of scarlet eyes looking at these daring intruders.

  It felt like looking at a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, as if it was ready to be devoured at any moment.

  "You...all...must...die..." Its voice was vicious and terrifying, making no attempt to hide its murderous intent.

  Those blurry figures also revealed pairs of eyes full of resentment, staring at everyone viciously, as if they wanted to eat them alive.

  When Lin Yang and Lin Mumu saw this, their faces became even more ugly.

  Those two talismans were made by A-level experts among supernatural power users, but they could not cause much damage to this monster at all.

  This mission not only reported the wrong type of monster, but also the level was completely wrong. They originally thought it was a B-level mission, but this should clearly be an A-level or S-level mission...

  Damn it.

  What is this...?

  Yu Jiu's expression became more solemn, and the demonic aura on this monster became more and more obvious.

  What exactly is going on?

  and.

  He even noticed other auras in the black mist.

  It was an aura that was more terrifying and full of malice than demonic aura. The dirtiest desires in the world, depravity, evil and other negative energies seemed to be found in it... The

  dark and cold mist quickly filled the entire space. .

  In this mist, there are constantly various vague and terrifying ghosts wandering around. They show their teeth and claws, and look fierce, as if they will rush out to devour everyone at any time... The

  female student's eyes widened in fear. , she couldn't bear it anymore and let out a scream of fear and sharpness.

  "Ah ah ah -"

  Qin Chuan also turned pale. He forced himself to stay calm and looked straight at the ferocious monsters.

  But in an instant, those ferocious and twisted figures suddenly rushed towards everyone...

  Lin Yang and Lin Mumu seemed to have accepted their fate. They stood there blankly, closed their eyes, and let the cold The thick black mist wrapped around their bodies wantonly.

  They admit defeat -

  if they can make it back alive this time.

  They would never let go of the guy who almost killed them.

  Yu Jiu calmly looked at the monsters biting him, and tapped lightly with his slender white fingertips.

  [Use the vest—Pope of Light: Sesit Hazlitt. ]

  ...

  at the moment when those ghosts were about to bite everyone.

  The bright golden light suddenly fell from the sky, illuminating the world with great brilliance, and the entire space seemed to turn into daylight.

  The light was so gorgeous and dazzling, illuminating all the dark and gloomy fog with its indomitable momentum.

  Lin Yang subconsciously opened his eyes. In the dazzling golden light, his eyes became a little dry and painful, and were covered with bloodshot eyes.

  But when he saw the scene in front of him clearly, his eyes suddenly widened in shock.

  Under the golden light of the sky.

  A pure white figure stood in front of him.

  His golden hair is like the most dazzling sunshine, and his blue eyes are filled with mysterious luster, dreamlike and exuding a faint halo.

  The young man wearing a pure white robe has compassionate eyes and a gentle smile.

  Elegant, noble and holy.

  His eyes scanned the dark mist in the space. His eyes were as clear as crystal and seemed to be able to shine directly into everyone's hearts through numerous obstacles.

  Qin Chuan's pupils suddenly narrowed: "Is this the legendary angel?"

  Lin Mumu was also shocked, but she did not think that this sudden strong man was the legendary angel.

  This young man did not have wings. Rather than being an angel, she thought he was a person with light attributes...

  But -

  is this really something humans can do?

  Countless light particles fell from the sky, melting and swallowing the dark, cold and sticky mist.

  The unidentified monster howled in pain, faintly revealing a thin and ugly figure.

  It was a humanoid monster with a dark body and sharp teeth.

  It was struggling painfully, trying to escape from the terrifying light, but it was squirming feebly.

  "Ah——let me go——"

  Its scream was shrill, desperate and frightened, as if it was begging for mercy.

  Sethit looked at it calmly, his eyes still compassionate and gentle, holy and beautiful.

  It is like the purest and flawless brilliance between heaven and earth, which no one dares to blaspheme.

  The bright light of holiness is warm and shining.

  The monster kept twisting and deforming under the light, trying to break free, but could not escape the adsorption and pulling of those light particles.

  It could only watch as its body was engulfed by emotionless light particles, gradually disappearing until it was completely annihilated.

  The moment the monster dissipated, countless ghost figures cheered, revealing gentle human faces. They sang, danced, and flew into the golden light.

  The young man with blond hair and blue eyes suddenly turned his gaze sideways and looked gently at the black-haired boy behind him who was looking at him blankly.

  The eyes are gentle and lingering, like the softest sunshine in spring.

  The next moment.

  His figure quickly dissipated, turning into countless light particles flying in the air, and finally disappeared without a trace.

  ...

  Everyone was quiet for a long time.

  Lin Yang was the first to speak out: "Now that the monster has been solved, my sister and I are leaving. However, we need to take ordinary people to test the abilities first... so we left first."

  He was a little bit He glanced at the black-haired boy with cold eyebrows and a complicated look.

  He actually saw the young man in the white robe looking at Yu Jiu at the end.

  But Lin Yang didn't say anything. He and Lin Mumu took Qin Chuan and the female student to the superpower center.

  Yu Jiu stood there, seemingly not noticing his gaze at all.

  But after those people's backs disappeared from sight, he suddenly covered his chest. Even though he was out of that role, the heart in his body seemed to be still gushing out warmth.

  His tone was complicated: "Every time the soul enters Seth's body, it is always infected by the gentle and bright emotions..."

  That kind of emotion that ignores the whole world and only shines for one person is simply glaring. , so intense that people dare not look directly at it.

  The system did not reply, and Yu Jiu did not need him to reply. His soul had returned to calm.

  This is the first time his papal vest has appeared in this world.

  But apparently –

  it works great.

  He raised his eyes and looked at the transparent panel in the void.

  [Identity: Pope of Light. ]

  [Name: Cecil Hazlitt. ]

  [Level: SS. 】

  【Character background: It seems that he has some unknown past with the succubus Uriah, and he seems to know the human Yujiu. (Can be supplemented, can be added). ]

  [Reality 12%. ]

  ...

  [Identity: Succubus. 】

  【Name: Uriah Esther/Yu Jiu. ]

  [Level: S. ]

  [Character background: 1. Succubus: cold and ruthless, playing with people's hearts wantonly. There seems to be some secret hidden in the two hundred years of disappearance. There is a human identity, and the Pope seems to have been an old acquaintance. ]

  [2. Human: The abandoned heir of the Yuan family, a newly awakened superpower, the blond-haired, blue-eyed young man who suddenly rescued him seemed to look at him with a familiar look. ]

  [Reality 15%. 】

  ...

  Yu Jiu suddenly reached out and caught a ray of magic and energy filled with countless negative emotions falling from the sky.

  The strange and unknown negative energy slowly stuck to his white and delicate skin, as if it wanted to invade his body.

  Dirty desires, corruption, evil, greed and other emotions seemed to impact his soul at that moment.

  He looked on coldly.

  The next second.

  A purple light suddenly lit up.

  It wrapped that wisp of demonic energy and that weird energy, squeezed it, tore it into pieces, and then turned into ashes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 18K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
202K 2.2K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
999K 44.4K 78
แ€›แ€…แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธร—แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถ "แ€กแ€”แ€ฝแ€ถแ€ทแ€กแ€›แ€•แ€บแ€˜แ€šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€œแ€ฒ" "แ€„แ€ซแ€ธ...แ€„แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ " "แ€’แ€ซแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€”แ€ฑแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€กแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€›แ€ฌแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€ท " "แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ...แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ...แ€แ€ฑ...