My Vests All Worship Me as a...

By Usingthisusername

Yu Jiu was frail and sick, and died soon. Countless people fell in love with him and felt sorry for him. He t... More

Chapter 1: Role playing system
Chapter 2: Succubus Uriah
Chapter 3: Is he a succubus?
Chapter 4: Rich love history
Chapter 5: Pope of Light
Chapter 6: human world
Chapter 7: haven't seen you for a long time
Chapter 9: go back
Chapter 10: Encountered another incident
Chapter 11: Mermaids and monsters
Chapter 12: first appearance
Chapter 13: Reality
Chapter 14: Foreknowledge
Chapter 15: God is d***
Chapter 16 : A strange world, a strange aristocratic academy
Chapter 17: The attraction from the vest?
Chapter 18: Is he also my vest?
Chapter 19: Who dares to blaspheme the gods?
Chapter 20: Long time no see, main body
Chapter 21: The first clone/body created by the gods

Chapter 8: The devil is not a good thing

160 7 0
By Usingthisusername

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]The devil is not a good thing
  The silvery white dawn and thin morning mist blend together, as if there is only this color in the sky and earth.

  It was dawning.

  Vic Hicks sat at the dining table by the window on the first floor. Boss Bart thoughtfully prepared breakfast for him, which was fresh milk and soft white bread.

  He was carefully looking at the people coming and going outside the window while eating a hearty breakfast. But just when he picked up a piece of white bread, his eyes that had been looking outside the hotel suddenly stopped.

  A red-haired girl in a white dress hurried past carrying a flower basket containing bread.

  Her face was pale and thin, her forest-colored eyes were slightly bloodshot, and her eye sockets were slightly sunken, as if she hadn't rested well recently.

  But what caught Vic's attention the most was the faint demonic aura surrounding her body.

  Before Vic could take a few more glances, the red-haired girl had already walked out of his sight and was completely out of sight.

  He had no choice but to stand up and quickly walked out of the hotel, trying to find the whereabouts of the girl, but could not see anything.

  Boss Bart was a little surprised by his reaction, but he still followed the knight captain to the street outside the hotel.

  When he saw Vic standing there, his eyes seemed to be looking for something, he stepped forward and asked: "Lord Knight, are you looking for someone?"

  Vic Lex turned back and asked him: "You Have you ever seen a girl with red hair and green eyes wearing a white dress?"

  Bart thought for a while and scratched his hair awkwardly: "I do know a girl with red hair and green eyes. She is my niece Sophia. She comes here from time to time. Buy some bread here, but as a civilian girl, what does she have to do with you?"

  As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the look of the knight commander in front of him suddenly become serious, and his tone was sharp.

  "Boss Bart, I don't want to hide it from you anymore. When we entered the town last night, we discovered that an evil demon had sneaked into your town."

  "Huh?!"

  The chubby boss was a little frightened. Mung Bean His eyes were fully opened: "Is what you said true?"

  "Of course, I never tell lies."

  Vic said lightly: "But please keep it secret first and don't alert the devil hiding in the dark. Don't cause panic among the townspeople. I suspect that the three missing young people you mentioned died at the hands of the devil." "

  Then, what does this have to do with Sophia?"

  Vic made a terrible guess: "I I suspect that your niece, Sophia, is possessed by a demon. She has a strong demonic aura on her body." "

  So, please take me to see Sophia. I need to observe closely."

  ...

  in Last night, when Yu Jiu saw the Royal Knights from Seth's memory, he had already noticed that something was wrong.

  His demonic energy may have been discovered.

  Therefore, Yu Jiu changed into his human form early this morning, which was his original appearance. He walked out of the room wearing the black cloak and the Pope's vest.

  Sure enough, he really saw the scene of the knight commander's investigation.

  At this moment, he and Sethit were standing in the lobby of the hotel.

  The devil's innate powerful ability allows him to still clearly hear all the conversations between Knight Commander Vic and Boss Bart.

  Yu Jiu raised his eyebrows slightly.

  The devilish energy in that girl?

  He seemed to remember that when he saw that her clothes were torn apart and the buttons were rotten, he used magic power to help her close the clothes.

  But she didn't expect that it would lead to a misunderstanding that she was possessed by a demon.

  As for the three human beings, he directly opened a crack in hell and threw them in. Whether they lived or died depended on their own destiny.

  Seeing Vic following Bart, he was about to leave to find Sophia.

  Yu Jiu gently held Sesit's hand beside him. The warmth that spread to his skin and the comfort and refreshment that surged into his soul with the contact made him feel a lot less irritable.

  He seemed to be talking to himself or talking to someone: "Then let's go and see with them."

  Sethit stood beside him, lowering his eyes slightly, his eyes still filled with warmth and softness.

  ...

  Three days have passed since the last incident, and those three scum have also disappeared for three full days.

  Although Sophia beat those three guys badly at that time, she clearly didn't feel any regret, but after the man in black used a dark crack to swallow them all, she started to have nightmares every day and night.

  On the first day, she saw Piero, whose face was covered with blood, uttering malicious and sharp curses at her, and stretched out his pale and bloody hands to drag her down.

  The next day, endless hellfire enveloped her, and she was burned to ashes in agony.

  On the third day, it was much better than the previous dream. In the dream, she saw a boy who was too beautiful to be human. To be precise, he was an incomparably beautiful devil. He always had ambiguities. A smile, but his eyes were so cold that he seemed to be looking at a dead thing.

  Sophia was tortured by nightmares and looked depressed, but she still went out and bought bread as usual.

  After she put the bread she bought in the kitchen cabinet, she was planning to clean it again.

  The busy life can make her forget those horrible nightmares as much as possible.

  As soon as Sophia picked up the broom, she heard a knock on the door of the house. She hesitated, but after hearing her uncle's voice outside the door, she slowly opened the door.

  Outside the door were her uncle Bart Baker and a handsome brown-haired knight. He was wearing an elegant white knight's uniform. He was tall and tall, with a handsome and cold face.

  He looked like a noble prince, but there was majesty and coldness in his deep eyes, which made her feel fear involuntarily.

  "Uncle Bart, who is he...?" She asked Boss Bart for help with some fear.

  But Boss Bart did not dare to look at her, and just said to the knight on the side: "Master Vic, how could Sophia be possessed by the devil? Are you mistaken?"

  Vic frowned hard, and the book It was so cold that his eyes seemed even more difficult to look into.

  He looked around the room.

  But he found that the demonic aura on the girl in front of him was not as strong as that in the house, and the slightly frightened and panicked look in her eyes didn't look like she was acting.

  "Possessed by a demon?!"

  Sophia was extremely shocked. Her mind kept churning, and the black figure who rescued her from the three evil men slowly emerged. She suddenly understood something in her heart, and her faith seemed to be shattered. opened.

  That turned out not to be a god.

  ——But the devil.

  "There is a lot of evil energy in your house, and it seems to be coming from a room inside."

  Vic looked at her and said calmly: "Excuse me, is there anything strange in your room?"

  Sophia bit her pale lips, she did not want to reveal her benefactor.

  Even if it's a demon.

  But -

  if the knight went into her room, he could still find the torn dress.

  Those were the clothes she had torn apart that day by that bastard Piero, but the man gently helped her tidy them up and told her not to be afraid...

  Could there really be such a gentle devil?

  Vic seemed to sense her attitude from her reaction. He no longer asked her. Instead, he followed the traces of demonic aura and walked into her room. He found the piece of clothing that exuded dark demonic aura in her closet. took out the torn clothes.

  He looked at the girl indifferently.

  "Are you really not going to tell me?"

  The knight commander looked at Sophia with an increasingly oppressive look, and he was a little confused. "Why do you want to protect a demon? Even if it may kill everyone in your town, doesn't it matter? ?"

  "He won't-"

  Sophia suddenly raised her eyes and looked at Vic firmly. Her tone was stubborn and insistent: "Human beings are all good and bad, do demons have to be bad?"

  Bart ? The boss was shocked by her reaction and stopped him quickly: "Sophia, what are you talking about? Why don't you apologize to the Knight Commander quickly?"

  On the continent of Sofaxilu, humans all know how terrifying and evil demons are. They regard humans as ants and ants. food.

  In that war between the light camp and the dark camp, thousands of magicians and warriors died in the Pubalito Empire. They paid a heavy price and have not recovered to this day.

  Vic frowned, snorted coldly, and turned away his eyes indifferently, as if he didn't want to look at Sophia. He pinched the damaged dress with his fingers, pulled it suddenly, and threw it directly to the ground.

  He glanced coldly at the girl.

  "Do you really understand what a demon is? No matter what he has done to you, you should never believe in a demon. They are inhumane and have no emotions. They are the best at playing with people's hearts..." "But he

  saved You don't understand me at all..."

  With tears in her eyes, Sophia recounted what happened that day from beginning to end in a crying tone.

  She said word by word: "You said he was an inhumane, emotionless demon, so how could he help a girl close her clothes who was almost humiliated?"

  Bart looked at his niece in shock, then hugged her hard, He held her in his arms and said in a distressed and sad tone: "Oh, my poor child, why didn't you tell me that those three little beasts really deserve to go to hell." Listening

  to the girl's desperate questioning, Vic He was stunned, the coldness in his eyes gradually melted away, and he felt a little at a loss.

  Is the guy she talks about really the devil he's looking for? Did he do something wrong?

  But -

  he suddenly remembered the demons he had encountered, those demons who laughed wildly, used the human world as a playground, and caused countless families to be destroyed.

  Vic's eyes were covered with a thick layer of ice again.

  He seemed to be convincing her, and he seemed to be convincing himself, "That was a scene it deliberately arranged to make you have hope first, and then fall into deeper despair, so that you could voluntarily give up your soul."

  . ....

  Yu Jiu, who was not far outside the house, was silent for a while.

  It would be better not to use the identity of a succubus next time when doing good deeds. He actually agreed with the knight commander's point of view.

  The demons in hell will never coexist peacefully with humans. They are born with sin and darkness. They only want to make humans despair, and then taste the desperate emotions and souls of humans.

  The more desperate humans are, the happier they are.

  The reason why the succubus saves people is just because Yu Jiu wants to save people. No matter what, he is a human being.

  He had only been in the human world for a few days, and he had almost forgotten that the succubus came with a mission from hell, to destroy the tree of life of the elves and bring a heavy blow to the light camp.

  Yu Jiu narrowed his eyes slightly, and the irritability in his eyes became more and more obvious.

  He really doesn't like demons, nor does he like hell.

  When he was in hell, he had to endure those annoying sticky eyes, whether it was the cold darkness of the hell environment or the smell of blood that could not be dissipated.

  They all disgusted him to the extreme.

  Sethit noticed his emotions, and the depressed mood also affected him. He suddenly stretched out his hand and hugged the petite body into his arms.

  The warmth and comfort of soul and body brought by being close to Seth's skin.

  Yu Jiu couldn't help but close his eyes slightly. He relaxed and buried his body in the arms of his vest, enjoying the comfort and comfort he had never experienced before.

  Before meeting the system, he was just a mess all day long, but he has grown so fast recently that he almost forgot that he was also very tired.

  Even though he didn't want others to get close to him before, he was still able to talk and laugh with those demons in hell in an ambiguous manner.

  He was actually very tired of living this kind of life.

  He suddenly understood who he was before he lost his memory. Uriah probably didn't want to think about it either. Otherwise, why would he be reincarnated as a human?

  Yu Jiu faintly seemed to smell the sunshine on Seth's pure white robes.

  He thought calmly: If it's just him, it shouldn't matter if he takes a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
287K 565 23
Enjoy the smuts...and if you get horny😏...help yourself💀💦
751K 107K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...