๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ'๐ฌ

By _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... More

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 25

49.6K 3.2K 191
By _26myimperfectworld

Happy Reading!!!

The Mansion was filled with chaos. As Kalyani is leaving this place forever many people have come to meet her. Abeer and Neel are handling all the business men present there with whom they share a great bond.

Roop and Kriti was talking to one of the workers who was the meal taker. Both the ladies are taking care of the food while Heer was busy meeting a few friends of Ishaan.

After roaming his eyes all around Vivaan's eyes landed on his wife who was with Roop. He walked to them but before he could Shaurya came in contact with one of his best friends. Roop and Kriti were totally indulgent in talking that they didn't notice their presence.

"Roop."

Her husband's voice made her turn around. She hasn't seen him for one hour because of this Diwali function. Both the ladies turn around hearing Shaurya calling. Their eyes fell on the young man standing beside him with a smirk on his face.

The man's silky hair was falling on his forehead. His stormy grey eyes stared at the ladies in front. Sharp Jawline was making his face more attractive. Roop's eyes burned with anger seeing the person of her destruction.

Kriti was overwhelmed seeing her twin brother after a whole year. Even a soft emotion flash in his grey eyes when his eyes met his sister. They both shared the strongest bond of twelve years but the way he was brainwashed against his sister made those emotions dead in the burden of hate.

""Roop, meet my friend Nikhil Shrivastav. Nikhil met my wife Roop Shaurya Singh Rajput and my brother's wife Kriti Vivaan Singh Rajput."

Nikhil's jaw clenched when he heard Roop name with someone else's name. The name burned his ears which reached his heart. He forward his hands for a shake and Roop did a professional handshake.

"It's nice meeting you Mrs. Rajput."

Roop nodded her head slowly looking away. When time came to handshake with Kriti his hand fist punched and it was the same with her. Their eyes met and both looked away and again did a handshake. Kriti's emotions were getting out of her control and she needed to go away.

"Excuse me."

She said and ran away from there. Vivaan who saw everything ran behind her, getting tensed about her. She has already cried and after seeing Nikhil it won't be easy for her to handle the emotions. He needs to be with her.

"Guys you talk. I think dad is calling me."

Having a small eye contact with Roop, Shaurya left as Abeer was calling him. Roop looked at the person in front of her who was staring at her with admiration.

"You have grown more beautiful in these two years. Taaron ki khoobsurti tumhare samne kam hai twinkle."

Roop listened to him every word and smiled. A sarcastic smile.

"Khud Chaand ko Taaron se tola Nhi Jata."

The smile on Nikhil's face widened hearing her answering him back. He liked it when she answered him back with her furious look. It made her look hot.

"So, how are you? Now we have finally become the best selling author which was your dream. I have read all your books and I must say that you are a great writer."

"Thank you."

Roop passed him a small smile and looked away while he was just staring at her with the love he had. He has loved Roop very much since they were in college but his love wasn't enough for her. Maybe he loves her genuinely with all his heart but he can't see her with anyone. He wants Roop in his life, to be his wife, to be the mother of their children. He has lived his life with Roop in his dream and now he wants it to come true.

"How do you know my Shaurya?"

He chuckles hearing the 'my' word for someone else.

"After breaking up your marriage with Agastya I went to New York and there me and Shaurya met and from then we shared a really good friendship."

"Which will not last for more days because I know if you have come here you won't be returning before destroying me again. Right?"

Nikhil's face shows that he was hurt by her words. He knew that whatever he did with her and Agastya wasn't good and he even felt bad but he covered those emotions.

"I am not here to hurt you Twinkle. I am here to take you with me. You know how much I love you.."

"And if you don't know then let me tell you. I LOVE MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH.And I don't need your obsessive love. I have my Shaurya and I love him more than anything. So, just stay away from me."

Nikhil didn't say anything, but his tight muscles were telling how much he was controlling his anger and jealousy. For him she can't love any other man except him. She can't. And he will make sure that she won't.

"Sorry. I am back again."

Shaurya came, breaking their staring session. Shaurya gave them a smile and felt the tension around them. Roop holds Shaurya's hands and drags him inside the house, making Nikhil close his eyes in anger. Those hands should hold his hands. Only his.

"Heer be careful."

Ishaan warned her as she was going to burn the cracker. Heer smiles at him and then lightens the flowerpot cracker. Ishaan saw her smiling looking at the burning fire. The innocence on her face was making his heartbeat rise. Heer suddenly looked at him and asked.

"Why are you staring at me like this?"

"Tumhe nhi dekhuga toh aur kise dekhuga."

Heer giggled hearing him. Ishaan pulled her closer by snaking his arms around her waist. Her breath hitched at his sudden act. Her lashes fall down due to the shyness. Ishaan stared at her red face which was because of him.

"Agar ijazat hoti toh apna dil tumhari hasi pe kho baithta."

Her heart raged hearing his words. Ishaan came closer to her, tracing his nose with her. His hot breath on her lips made her hand grip his kurta. His nose traced her left cheeks, going towards her left earlobe which was adored by earring.

"Wh..what..are..y..you.. Doing.."

"Apni patni se thoda romanctic hone ki koshish."

His whisper closer to her ears which made her shiver because of the sensitivity. Her eyes got closed, feeling his finger between her waist chain.

"Someone will see us."

She whispered back but her eyes got more shut tightly when his warm tongue licked her earlobe.

"Let me see."

The closeness between them was creating a tickling sensation in her stomach which made breathless. Hearing the clearing of the throat made them jerk away from each other. Ishaan's neck got red due to shyness seeing his dad and uncle standing there. Heer just ran away leaving Ishaan behind.

"Our boy is falling in love, Neel..."

Abeer teases his son who was already red due to embarrassment. Excusing himself he ran from there.

****

"Vivaan, I want my Bholu back. Pleaseee. Give him back to me.."

Kriti holds his collar and begs him knowing that he can't do anything. Tears of pain roll down her cheeks and her cry echo on the whole terrace. Vivaan held her in his protective arms and tried to calm her down.

"Please stop crying or I will also cry with you."

Vivaan said while his own eyes got moist hearing her loud wailing for her brother. Kriti suddenly moved away from him and stared at him with tears.

"I want to die. I can't live anymore..."

Vivaan held her arm and pulled her to him with a jerk because he got to know that she was about to jump off the terrace. He felt his heart stop for a second thinking what would happen if he didn't pull her closer and shouted.

"Do you want to die? Tell me do you want to die?"

He shouted at her when she tried to move away again. More tears fell from her eyes when she felt the pain getting heavier in her heart. Vivaan jerked her with her arms and asked the question again. Kriti looked down and nodded her head slowly because she felt like dying seeing her brother's eyes filled with hate and love for her. He wants to love her but she knows what is stopping him.

"Let's die together then. What will I do without you? I don't want to live in this world where my Kriti can't live."

He shouted but his own voice trembled. Kriti lifted her eyes and looked at him. Vivaan's eyes were crying just like her. Kriti cupped his face and said. Her emotions were overpowering her senses.

"You don't deserve this broken girl Vivaan. You deserve someone who will love you. Aur pyaar toh meri taqdeer mein nahi hai."

Her fingers trace his face which made him close his eyes. The finger of her finger on his face was calming his racing heartbeat. Nikhil words from the past were ranging in her ears, making her emotion overpowering.

"Broken girl. Without love. I don't care. I just know that you are mine and my whole world. I can't live without you. Maybe you find that dying is easy but it's not the only option. You are strong and I know that one day Nikhil will get his senses back and you will get your bholu back."

Kriti snaked her arms around his neck, hugging him closer to her. Vivaan's heart stopped when he left Kriti warm lips on her left cheeks. Kriti gave him a long kiss on his cheeks which was enough of him to blush. They both stood there hugging each other.

****

"Roop, why did you drag me here? In the corner."

Without saying anything Roop pushed him to the wall in the corner. Pulling his collar, she pressed her lips on his, making him shocked. He groaned when he felt Roop tongue exploring his mouth passionately. Pulling her closer he kissed her back.

His finger rubbed her back because he knew that she was tensed by the way she was kissing him. Roop wide kiss made Shaurya breathless but still they continued to kiss each other.

"I am yours."

She whispered breathlessly after breaking the kiss. She kept her forehead on his and kissed his whole face. Shaurya lets her do whatever she wants to do.

"I am scared. I am scared like hell to lose you. Please don't leave me. Nikhil will..."

Shaurya hugged her when he felt her breathing uneven. He tried to calm her down, but Roop wasn't feeling any peace in her. For the first time in her life, she is scared like hell to lose someone.

"Did Nikhil do something?"

He asked while feathering her hair. He felt her breathing getting back to normal but her hold on to his kurta made him know that she was still not okay.

"Me and Agastya met Nikhil when we were in college. We trio became best friends and before Nikhil came, me and Agastya were already dating and everything was okay between the three of us. We were each other's world at that time. Nikhil used to treat me like a princess. One day he gave me the nickname Twinkle because gazing at stars was the best thing to do. Seeing stars makes him feel closer to his mom who was dead. He told me that I shine like a star, so he gave me the nickname. Our friendship got stronger day by day. We grew up together and when my marriage was fixed with Agastya Nikhil proposed to me and begged me not to marry Agastya. I ignored him and distanced myself from him. Nikhil participated in every wedding ritual, so I thought that he had some sense. But one my wedding day he sent some photoshop pictures tiro dad and Agastya. The photo was of me and some boy whom I don't know if he exists or not. My wedding was broken, and Agastya left me broken. Dad got a heart attack because of society pressure, and I lost my dad that day. That day everything in me changed. I used to hate men until I met you. When I thought that we will finally be happy with each other, Nikhil came back, and I am sure that he is planning something big this time. He will take me away from you. He will separate us. I don't want to lose you. "

Shaurya felt anger building inside him, but he was silent because Roop is in his arms now. Roop was mumbling something clutching his shoulder. 

"Nothing will happen to you. We are together and we will fight together. No one can separate us from each other. "

Another Update!!!

Please vote, comment and follow me.

Love you all. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 92.6K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
3.6M 147K 45
๐€๐๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฃ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ข๐š โ™ก ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐ค ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š ~โœฟโœฟ~ "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
316K 12.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.4M 81.5K 62
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...