Loved by my Arrange Husband

By authorhetu

ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthle... More

Author's note
CHARACTERS
CHARACTER Part-2
PART-1
PART-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23

Author Note

1.6K 42 0
By authorhetu

Hello everyone!

Sorry for updating late or you can say once in a week But as I told I am a student so busy in studying and also exam's are near. So I would like to inform you all that I will update once in a week.

Second thing is I Am in little confusion that What to keep as a title main content of part or number like part-1 , part-2........

so, please you guys tell me what you want as a title NO. or main content of the part. please write your suggestion. so that I can edit it. 

also Please vote the parts and comment you point of view so that I can improve myself.

  I will update it soon but before that please don't forget to write what you want as a title.

See you guys in the next part of the story. until that                                                                                              Tata                                                                                                                                                                                             bye bye                                                                                                                                                                                      take care all of you                                                                                                                                                                have a nice day ahead 💝🥰🤗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 146K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
170K 6.2K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
10.1M 655K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
1.4M 52.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...