[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]

734 27 31
By p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . chapter 11 . . .

- - . . . Invisible wall! Wait. . A gun? . . . - -

[ . . .☁️🏖️🌸❄️ . . . ]

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

The card laying in floor in idk what that room but I think is jail room thing, so anyway- as you all stay out jail room thing.

"Release him now!"

"Affirmative!"

You curious about that, you went little closer then BoBoiBoy cover your eyes. "Hey! I can't see big brother! Uncover me!"

"Sorry lil sis but I can't do that." He said as you sigh.

The cardbot activate the power to release jokertu, when jokertu release the card. He stood up and said. "What do you want from me? !" Then he about to punch kokoci and cardbot.

Then ying front of jokertu and activate her power. "Slow-mo speed!" She slow-mo speed Barrier at inside jokertu as his movements are very slow.

While BoBoiBoy lead you out the jail while his hand still cover your eyes, he knew you were fear by the clowns.

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

"Happy birthday, lil sis!" A 10 years old BoBoiBoy happy birthday to you, you are 4 age in this your birthday.

"Yay! Birthday me!" Little you clapping your hand.

"Hehe! Oh, your friends will be here soon to come in your birthday party lil sis! Oh and tok aba give you a present for you! And he said happy birthday to you!" He take out the gift and give it to you. As You took the gift and you curious how to open.

You and BoBoiBoy dad, amato chuckle. "BoBoiBoy, she doesn't know how to open the gift."

"Oh! Right I forgot, hehe." He nervous laugh as he unwrapped your gift, When he unwrapped the gift. He take out a bunny cap. Your favorite animal.

"Bunny! Me love bunny!" You exclaimed and reach the bunny cap as you want to wear it, BoBoiBoy giggle and he wear you the bunny cap.

Then the door bell sound. "Hm? Who might it be?" Mechabot curious. He went the door and open.

BoBoiBoy and you look the door as there a clown in door flame as it standing, your trembling and tear up. You slowly look up and see the face look creepy smile and face, Wich mean you were scared the clowns, as you started to cry. And BoBoiBoy, amato, mechabot are gasped. And realized you were feared the clowns

"MECHABOT CLOSE THE DOOR!"

"RIGHT! YOU, CLOWN. YOU AREN'T INVITED THIS BIRTHDAY!"

"WHO SEND THE CLOWN INVITE MY LIL SIS BIRTHDAY-- HEY, HEY! ITS OKAY HIS GONE NOW--"

"UUWWAAAAAHHH! !"

~flashback end~

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

When you two out the room, BoBoiBoy uncover your eyes then you look up at him with curious. "Why are we here?"

"Uhm, well. . . It's not good for you there that room."

"Why?"

"Because it's dangerous for you."

"Why?"

"Because you might uncomfortable."

"Why?"

BoBoiBoy sweatdrop at your curious, he thinking then he got idea. "Why don't you play with your new friend here?" He said.

"Rio! My new friend! Can I go now? Can I?" BoBoiBoy nodded as you smiled and jump up and down then you run went to your new friend, then you stopped and went back to BoBoiBoy then hug him. "Thank you!" Then you broke the hug and went run to your new friend.

While BoBoiBoy his hand on his hip and watch you running, when you gone. He went to that room.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You and Rio sneak in the room, Rio open the door and see papa Zola and cattus sleeping. While you two now front of him as Rio take out the marker. "Alright. . (y/n), this is how to-" the blue hair cut off by the loud thud on the vent. As papazola and cattus woke up by that and Rio notice and tossed the marker.

"What was that sound?" Papazola look at you two. "And what you two doing here?"

"Uhm. . . About that-" sudden the vent door threw by the small foot as you three yelped then look up and see the small person as cattus hissed them.

The small person who look same height to you, they out the vent then Rio gasped saw the power sphera on his back. "Is that a power sphera?"

Then the person heard and turn look their head with nervous face, you three yelped. "A pale goblin? !" Then papazola scream like a girl.

You and Rio cover your ears then you notice the kid run away. "Hey! Come back here!" You exclaimed as you run chase at them, as Rio and papazola didn't notice you chase after them.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You were in the laundry area as you run and find the thief who steal the power sphera. "Where could that their be?" You asked yourself then you continue find them.

Meanwhile the others look the thief then BoBoiBoy notice you, yaya and ying stopped while you panting and catching the breath. "Eh? Lil sis? What are you doing here?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"We. . . We saw a thief! Who steal power sphera but I lost their track. ." You frown. BoBoiBoy walk over you and patted your head.

"You did great, lil sis." He smiled then look at yaya and ying. "So? You guys find anything?"

Yaya hummed and swipe her sweat and said. "Nothing."

Ying panting as she swipe her sweat. "My gosh. . . I'm beat. Where could they be hiding?"

BoBoiBoy look at kokoci. "Don't we have a device that can travel the power spheras, commander?"

"There are anti-trackers installed on this station. So we can only know how many power spheras are around. . . But not their exact location."

Gopal finger on his chin and asked. "What about that additional power sphera we detected?"

"It must belong to the thief!" Ochobot exclaimed.

"Huh? Another power sphera here?" You asked. Then sudden sound the noise that everyone attention heard the loud noise and you all run toward the noise came from.

You all keep running then you notice the window outside the space. You went the window and look the spaceship you can see. "Is that was the spaceship?" You asked.

You heard kokoci got call as kokoci answer and showed the hologram admiral tarung. "How did you let the power spheras get away? !"

Kokoci shocked. "They got away? !"

You blink twice then yaya spoke. "I got it. They must've been in the pod we saw!"

"Oh no! What do we do now? We've failed!" Ying exclaimed.

"We must find the thief! He's gotta be here." BoBoiBoy about to find as you notice the thief.

"YOU! !" you gasped and point your finger at the thief they were sitting on floor and shut it eyes, as BoBoiBoy look at you then look at the thief.

"What's he doing?" BoBoiBoy sweatdrop.

A kid open one eyes then look away.

"It's just a little kid. . . ?"

"Hey, don't be fooled, commander. You and (y/n) little too!" Gopal said, you and kokoci look turn at Gopal with furious face as Gopal yelped, then he walk toward the kid with nervous. "I don't care if your little or not, kid! Come here!" Then he run toward the kid then slammed himself by the invisible wall. You all shocked, then Gopal fell into the ground. "Ouch. . . My head. . ."

"Eh? What happened?" Ochobot asked.

You walk toward the kid then you sudden bang your head by the invisible wall, BoBoiBoy gasped and run toward you and checked on your head. "Are you okay lil sis?"

"Yeah, I'm okay big brother but, this wall looks like a wall in front of us. . ." You said. BoBoiBoy look the kid then his hand on invisible wall as he gasped.

Two girls touch the invisible. "Yeah! There's a wall!" Both exclaimed.

"What do we do now?"

BoBoiBoy think then you changed form yourself to snow season. "Hm. . ." You touch the wall then you start to walk left while your hand still felt a wall, then you stopped as you walk in Invisible wall as everyone shocked look at you. "I think I can solve this but it's invisible wall." You shyly said.

The kid notice and gasped, they stood up and run toward direction. They open invisible with noise then dragged the stuff and put on it in the Invisible and jump in and sit down, while you watch the kid movement and you and BoBoiBoy shocked. "What. . . ?"

The kid seatbelt on and start Invisible engine while everyone curious and confused except you were thinking and watch the kid doing, it start engine and drive away. Everyone gasped. "After him!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed as he activate his power and changed form to lightning element and lightning dash the kid.

Two girls activate the power and run fast after the kid. You create a snow tiger as you ride and run went after them.

Meanwhile papazola hug cattus and Rio walk the laundry area and look the thief and others, then both heard a car. They look attention the noise and went the slow motion. The kid look at them both as Rio and papazola wide eyes and gasped look at the kid, when slow motion over. The kid drive pass the two then lightning, ying, yaya and you chased after them.

"What in the world. . . ? !"

"Am I dreaming that kid can drive floating sitting thing?" Rio curious then she snapped. "Wait, is that (y/n)?! Hey kiddo! I have to tell you important this!" She exclaimed then run after you.

Meanwhile you all keep chasing the kid. "Don't let him get away! ! !" Ying shout as lightning and you nodded and run after the kid.

The kid look turn and gasped lightning almost caught him, you all keep chasing him as the kid keep driving. Meanwhile Rio stopped the spot then put the any stuff that be could block the drive way then she look the direction and see the kid coming. Rio smirk as she walk away the road and showed the kid the block drive way. The kid notice and gasped, he turn and got crashed, Rio sweatdrop. "Ah, whoops sorry kiddo! You forgot helmet on!"

Meanwhile you all went the kid as you and lightning changed form to original and look at the kid, the smoke gone as the kid groaned.

"Are you alright, little guy?" Yaya ask in concerned.

Then the kid look at you all then he tried unseatbelt then he fell off and got up and went there and climb. While you watch him and you thought that looks like a ladder.

"His power. . . It's the power to conjure invisible things!"

You look at BoBoiBoy with clueless eyes. "Conjure invisible things. . . ? What's that?"

While the kid made it the top and pulled something and insert something.

"What do you think he's doing?"

The kid grab heavy thing and aimed you all with noise on his mouth, he launch you four as you all gasped.

"It's a bazooka!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed as he changed form to earth element. "Earth barrier!"

BOOM!

The bazooka can break the earth barrier, ying and yaya landed the ground. As same you and earth but earth hold you embrace tight that you won't get any scratch. Earth changed form to original as you look at him and you sat up. "Big brother!"

Kokoci, ochobot and Gopal arrive. "BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)! Are you okay?" Ochobot asked.

As BoBoiBoy sat up and groaned. You look up at the kid and you got up. "Hey! Why did you do that for? !" The kid look at you then he grab something and shoot you as you gasped as you changed form to spring. "Sheild barrier!"

BoBoiBoy notice you activate the Sheild barrier. "(Y/n), you can't hold any longer--"

The bullet reflect the Sheild. Everyone gasped except Rio and Kokoci smiled and proud of you did.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

"Again."

"Sheild barrier!" (Y/n) Spring exclaimed as she activate the power and Rio take her scythe and hit her barrier with one slash then shattered as spring met the cold floor on her butt.

While other season of (y/n) are sitting the floor and watch them training.

"Hmm. . . I think you have been a distracted." Rio said as she help spring stood up.

"Distracted?"

"Yep, distracted. You seem you been distracted or zone out by something you saw like example. a butterfly, kids playing the ball, ice cream sound truck. . . You know? Attention?"

"Oooh, so I had an attention like I got distracted?" Spring said as Rio nodded.

"Yep, so tell me were you distract?" She asked.

"Hm. . . I distract rain has cloud top of her head." Spring innocently point at rain had cloud top of her head.

"Oh, then how about let's try not look at cloud and focus on my attack while you hold your Sheild barrier." Rio said as spring nodded.

"Okay!"

"Aight! Let's try again and I know you can reflect any subject!" Rio said as she take our her scythe as spring activate her power Sheild barrier.

This time Rio attack spring while spring focus her attack, Rio slash her Sheild barrier without shattered then it reflect back to slash at Rio, Rio surprised and dodge the slash as the slash slice the box. The other wide eyes look at the box slice then look at spring. While spring smile and she jump up and down with big smiled and said. "I did it! I did it!"

~flashback end~

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

When you hold the Sheild barrier as bullet are reflect back everywhere. Kokoci shocked and grab ochobot wrist and run somewhere safe and hide. "Take cover!"

While Gopal trying dodge the bullet including Rio but no struggling like Gopal, she just dance while dodging. Then she snapped her finger as she make Sheild barrier on her and Gopal inside the Sheild barrier.

A kid keep shooting you while you keep best focus.

"Food transformation blasts!" Gopal used his power shoot the gun the kid holding it. "Yeah! Bullseye!"

"Uh, Gopal. . . Your power can't changed that thing turn into a any food that thing is a invisible without looks like." Rio sweatdrop.

The kid smile and shooting Gopal and you while using your power as the bullet reflect back everywhere. Gopal yelped as Rio snapped her finger again make a Sheild barrier.

"Gopal's attack didn't work!" Ying exclaimed.

A small crack your Sheild that made you gasped then your Sheild shattered as you about to fall. BoBoiBoy caught you then look at the kid with angry expression. "BoBoiBoy. . . Fire!" He changed form to fire element. The kid shocked. As fire used his power. "Fireball attack!" He threw the fireball at the kid.

A kid wide eyes and create something again like a Shield while fire keep tossing fire ball at the kid. While the kid can't any longer hold the invisible Sheild as fire stopped with smirk. "This kid ain't half bad." He said as he create the huge fireball. "Super-massive fireball!" The kid gasped as fire threw the giant fireball at the kid.

BOOM! ! !

The kid fall into the floor as you and fire changed back to normal as you and BoBoiBoy walk to the kid and he stood up.

"You lost!"

"Now tell us where you sent the power spheras!" BoBoiBoy asked as the kid sweatdrop.

*There! That's the little goblin we saw earlier!" Papazola exclaimed as admiral tarung walk to kid beside papazola.

"This is the thief?"

"Yes, admiral. He is indeed the theig--" kokoci cut off by the kid scream in furious as you all gasped. While Rio quickly pushed Gopal and he yelped and met the floor and went side you two. The kid pressing button something and turn look at others.

"He sealed us off!" Ying touch the invisible wall.

"We. . . We're trapped!" BoBoiBoy shocked.

Rio look at you and shout. "Hey! (Y/n)!" You look at Rio. "Changed form to rain the smart one!" She exclaimed as you curious nodded and changed form to winter season then look back the kid doing.

Gopal yelped and turn look at Rio. "Hey! Why you pushed me here? !"

"Why not? Your best friend need your help?" Rio shrugged with smile.

"Mighty punches!" Yaya punch the wall multiple times, she stopped and her find are hurt. "It's so tough!"

"Step aside." Yaya step back and look at admiral. "Let me handle this. Fist of--" he cut off by his watch alarm. "Oh, it's breaktime! Let's eat first!" Admiral turn to gentleman and already set the picnic as he eat the breaktime.

While kokoci and ochobot poker face at him eating the picnic. "Oh no. . . Guess it's already lunchtime. . ."

"Well, don't mind me. Please carry on!" Rio joined in the picnic as both kokoci and ochobot sweatdrop. Meanwhile you, BoBoiBoy and Gopal facepalm.

Then you all heard the noise, you all look turn and what kid doing as you gasped. "He doing a chainsaw!" You exclaimed exclaimed as both boy gasped. As the kid start engine the chainsaw and run towards you three.

"AAH! Stay away from me!" Gopal yelped then the two boys run away from the kid run with them, as you three start running and stopped by  BoBoiBoy and Gopal bang their head by the invisible wall.

"We're trapped!"

Gopal look turn and gasped see the kid run toward you three. "Aaah! Invisible barrier!" Then the kid about chainsaw at Gopal but sudden the Invisible barrier blocked and the kid fly back.

Meanwhile two girls curious. "Huh? What happened?"

"Gopal managed to block his attack!"

"Wow! I can conjure invisible things too!"

"How is he doing that?" Ochobot asked.

As you snapped the finger as everyone look attention at you. "Remember the during the test, there was a question about the power spheras under the 'proximity' category."

"A power sphera under the 'proximity' category?" Both girls asked.

"Well. . So the kid's power sphera must by nearby here in order to share it's powers." You exclaimed while two boys was surprised to you were so smart and good at explain. Meanwhile Rio smile at you.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~flashback~

"Okay, snow. You look smart to me. Can you explain what BoBoiBoy leaf evolve the three tier?" Rio asked.

As rain think and any second she spoke. "His first tier leaf, second tier thorn, final tier is jungle."

"Wow, your smart and think fast than I thought. Great job!" Rio head patted her head as snow yawned.

"Next question, what my favorite cookie?"

"Uhm. . . Yaya cookie?"

"Correct!"

~flashbacl end~

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Ohh. . . So that's why Gopal was able to use the same power." Kokoci beside ochobot.

"They must be nearby here. ." You mumble as the kid look at you then BoBoiBoy then gopal as he look furious at you three then stood up.

You three look at the kid stood up and he make something, he wear something as you thought that goggles then he climb up.

"What. . . What's he climbing?" Boboiboy asked while you still thinking he doing.

As the kid went inside and pressing the bottoms and activate things. As you shocked. "He do a giant robot!"

Creaking, creaking.

Two boys look eachother curious while you poker face. "I said he has a giant robot--" you cut off by giant stomp that almost stomp you.

"He's riding a giant robot!" Gopal exclaimed.

"I told you!"

Meanwhile. . . "Hmm. The kids pretty good. . ." Papazola joined in the picnic with admiral and Rio.

While you and BoBoiBoy dodge the stomping robot as BoBoiBoy about fell to the floor then you caught his hand, while the kid about punch you two.

"Get in here, BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)!" Then Gopal quickly dragged you two away and went inside and he pressed the bottom as he activate. The kid notice then he stomp you three but it won't stomped you three.

You blink twice then you all run towards the seat as Gopal sit in and activate something. "Where are we?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"Heh! Invisible tank!" Gopal exclaimed as the kid shocked.

"Woah! That great. This will be help beat the giant robot." You said as Gopal start engine with noise.

"Fire!" He aimed fire at the kid, the kid shocked and got hit the bullet from the tank.

"Awesome thank, Gopal!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed.

The kid pressing the bottom and he stood up with giant robot control as Gopal position the tank and aimed straight at the kid. "Load another bullet, BoBoiBoy!"

"Okay!" He exclaimed and run there and get something.

"Hey! Not that one! The other one!" He point there.

"Uh. . . Okay!" He place down the thing and get the real bullet and place insert there.

"Go, Gopal!" You exclaimed. As BoBoiBoy went his seat.

Gopal examine target the kid. "Now feel the firepower of. . . Gopal's mighty tank! Kaboom!" He pressed the bottom and shoot at the kid.

BOOM!

The kid screaming as he fall with invisible robot and he landed the floor and tried get out.

"Yaay! We did it!" You three exclaimed then high five.

"That's my disciple!" Papazola lean in the invisible wall.

"Well done." Admiral clap his hand as Rio nodded while eating.

"BoBoiBoy! Gopal! (Y/n)!" The girls exclaimed as You three look attention at ying and yaya with curious face. "There's an invisible power sphera near you!"

"That's how you were able to use those powers!"

"Ohh. . . That makes sense."

"Locate and capture the power sphera to defeat that kid!"

"Hey! How are we gonna find something we can't see?" Gopal reason. You had idea as you whispered to BoBoiBoy your idea as BoBoiBoy nodded.

"My lil sister got an idea!" BoBoiBoy said as you got out the invisible tank, you jump down the tank and also BoBoiBoy jump out the tank too as you clear your throat and you stood up the cloud.

"Behold!" As BoBoiBoy added.

"Goggles that can detect invisible power spheras!" He exclaimed as he do a invisible goggles. He scanning the area and he saw a power sphera. "Ha! I see it!"

"Oh no!" You and Gopal heard a voice

"Huh, what was that?" Gopal asked and look around.

"(Y/n)! Over there catch it!" BoBoiBoy point power sphera direction.

You nodded and the cloud fly went where power sphera is then you jump the cloud and catch the power sphera. As power sphera notice you. "I caught it!" You exclaimed as you changed to normal form then you felt slowly down and sudden you down with power sphera you hold.

The power sphera tried scape your grasp but you hold it tight. "Let go of me!"

"Well done, my disciple! Well done!" Papazola clapping.

"Yeah, well done." Rio said as she walk pass through at papazola leaned as he notice Rio walk pass through at him then he fell.

Gopal smile then he fell the invisible tank gone. "Oww!" Including the kid too.

"All the invisible stuff are gone!"

"We've won!" Kokoci exclaimed.

"Help me, panto!" Power sphera call him as panto look at power spheras with slight wide eyes.

"Panto. . . ? So that his name- hold up- oh. . ." Your frown as you already knew the power sphera and panto are friend.

Panto look at power sphera in your hand as his tears in his eyes then he run towards power sphera and hug each other, you frown and let go power sphera to let them hug him. You stood up as everyone went to panto and power sphera as BoBoiBoy his hand on your head while look at them hug eachother.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Panto jailed and he cried in jail.

"Don't worry. Your power sphera is in safe hands." Kokoci said as panto even more cried.

"Poor thing. . ." Two girls said.

While you create a power sphera with snow look like them. Then you walk to panto but you still in outside. "Here, you can take this cloud. Look this cloud look power sphera!" You exclaimed as panto stopped crying. He look at you then a snow in your hand.

You went him as kokoci open the door  and you place down inside the jail and step back as you out the jail room, panto look at the cloud you place it. He got off the bed and went the snow and pick up then hug it.

"Congratulations all of you." Admiral tarung arrived here.

"Thanks, admiral!"

"Now. . . We must get those stolen power spheras back. Ochobot, Rio." He called ochobot on his watch.

"I've obtained the information from invibot. Location has been identified." Ochobot said as Rio typed the computer and send.

Admiral press the watch and showed the hologram where power is. While you look closer the hologram curious as your watch glitching and showed the symbol of autumn as loading processing 80%. "Prepare yourselves. . ."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 12 . . .

- - . . . Eek! Creepy place! . . . - -

Edit: I forgot add this pic

Edit: I was curious why Malaysia can't wear a short, so I google it and it said you won't allow wear short in Malaysia, so I changed (y/n) short to a pants that would be good on her and for the reader here in Malaysia, sorry disappointed you I drew (y/n) wear a short but now I changed her short to a pants

| . . . ☁️🌸🏖️🌧️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
206K 7.7K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
1.5K 53 17
Just writing some random one shots I might get idea of time to time All elements are siblings here!!! Disclaimer: Monsta is rightful owner to all the...