The Elemental Dragon Slayer A...

De Lost_soul_forever50

π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Όπ•π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕝 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•π•’π•ͺ𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕀... Mais

Chapter 1 - Chaos
Chapter 2 - Elemental Dragon Slayer
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fairy Tail
Chapter 5 - First Job
Chapter 6 - Oh God
Chapter 7 - Who are you...
Chapter 8 - The Dragon Queen
Chapter 9 - Time
Chapter 10 - Taking Care
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Leave Me Alone!
Chapter 13 - Natsu?
Chapter 14 - The PrObLeM
Chapter 16 - Broken Promises
Chapter 17 - I don't know
Chapter 18 - Another Day
Chapter 19 - Their Back
Chapter 20 ~ What Lies Beneath Us
Chapter 21~ The Pained And The Lost

Chapter 15 - Only Once

36 0 0
De Lost_soul_forever50

Sorry for being SUUUUPER LATE NOW LETS GET STARTED!

Natsu's POV~

Waiting for Lucy to wake up felt like hell. So I sat that and watched over her while deep in thought. Who did this to her? There we go that's what I wanted.
Now I need to find out who this mother fucker is. I went to levy to ask for help on the tracking because she is the earth dragon slayer so of course she can track the ashes and stuff!

The next day when I came into the guild I saw levy run up to me in a hurry, so I hoped she found something useful. "Ok soooooo how should I say this..."
"Just spit it out" I said getting annoyed already...

"Ok so I don't know who this guy is but his name is anthrax and he's more powerful than Acnologia so you're going to need some help on this. Also Lucy's more powerful than him."

God damnit. So the girl I love is more powerful than this random guy but she's in a coma. Just great. I also know that if ignia and I teamed up we could beat him or even if I fight him with my dad we could still beat him.

Like hell I'm asking my dad or ignia.

Lucy you're lucky I love you. I'll team with ignia just because he's closer to her as well. Only once am I going to do this bullshit.
I sped out of the guild hall and ran all the other
way to the dragon realm. Once I made it, which didn't take long, I opened the doors and started running down the hallways all the way to the throne room where they would be.

I burst through the door and my eyes immediately locked onto ignia's. I walked up to him casually. "Looks like chaos is back. Now where's my sister I need to wrestle with her and end the match we were having!"

I stayed silent and threw him over my shoulder. "HEY! What the fuck?! put me down!"
I sped out of the castle ignoring him.

Igneels POV~

"Did he just kidnap my son?" I said and looked at Acnologia. He too was shocked and just nodded.

Well damn.

Natsu's POV~

After I kidnapped ignia, we made it back to the guild and went into the infirmary where Lucy was while ignia kept kicking at me.
I got to Lucy and dropped him on the floor.
"DONT YOU DARE DROP... me... again..."
He trailed off as he saw Lucy's body on the bed unconscious. "This is why I brought you here" I started

"the person who did this is stronger than my father but Lucy's able to beat him. And of course she's knocked out. SO I got you to come with me to kill the guy that did this to her. Because I am definitely not going to get my dad and plus you know her as good as me, if not better"

I ended. He nodded meaning that he will help and I could also see the anger in his eyes. "How did she get knocked out anyway?"

"Magic bomb according to levy. Meaning it can knock out any wizard no matter how strong they are."

"Well shit"

"tell me about it"

After a few days of looking for the bastard, we found him far away from the town in the middle of nowhere. We both broke into the house- basically just broke the door in half- and there stood the guy that hurt Lucy.

He looked at us in a serious manner but when he looked down (at the door) his face immediately changed to panic as he ran to it (the door), knelt down, and started KISSING it.

"MY BABY! MY POOR PRECIOUS BABY! YOU WERE MY FAVORITE DOOR! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! I STILL NEED AND LOVE YOU!"

This guy has problems.

I didn't waste anytime before going in and kicking him hard in the ribs sending him flying through his wall. When ignia and I started walking suddenly a black beam came out of nowhere just barely missing ignias head. By god I'm going to kill him.

I teleported behind him and kicked him sending him towards ignia giving him (ignia) the chance to punch him in the chest with his fist going straight through his chest and ripping his heart out, crushing it in the process. But he wasn't dead.
How the hell- he then smirked, regenerated, and broke ignias arm before he got the chance to react.

Anthrax kicked ignia in the face sending him flying into a wall that had a nail sticking out of it and what made it worse was that the nail went through his broken arm. I felt that.

You know what I did actually feel though?

Getting my arm ripped off in the blink of an eye and then getting a fist shoved through my stomach.

Shit.

I tried my very hardest to stay up but that flew out the window because I collapsed on the ground bleeding the fuck out. I could have sworn I saw an image of a little girl for a split second.
Must be my life flashing before my eyes.

After that last thought everything went black and when I opened my eyes again I was in a grassy field full of life- you know, like flowers and shit?-

as I looked around I saw a little girl with golden hair run towards me with two flower crowns in her hands. "Natsu! I missed you! Here, I made a flower crown for you! I hope you like it and don't tell my dad I sneaked out, he would be pissed!" She chuckled and put the crown on my head.

When she stepped away she then look at me up and down while her face turned from happy and cheerful, to sad. I was confused until I looked down and realized that I had my missing arm still, the hole in my stomach and some bloody ass clothes. What happened Natsu?" "Just a fight that happened..." i replied back in a whisper.

"... will you come back to me...like you promised? You never broke any... and in your exact words you said 'no matter what, I will always come back to you. Even when I'm in hell, I will always find my way back to you.' Do you remember that?"

This must have been the past like centuries ago... "yes, yes I do." "Will you keep it?"

"Always...

...and forever"

A/n: 𝕆𝕜 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪
𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪...

𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕥𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

206K 5.5K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
1.3K 22 26
Hi! This is a Fairy Tail love story! I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does! I hope you enjoy the story! I will try to have it suspenseful and it...
331K 13.5K 58
Lucy Heartfilia lives with her parents in a fine mansion, but her father was murdered by a hit man. Lucy's mother decides that the only way to keep...
306K 6.3K 26
Finished! A Fairy Tail Nalu fanfiction. All characters belong to Hiro Mashima! Rated M for profanity and sexual content. Natsu goes on a job by himse...