Seasons

By hiraizt

I write out of my intense desire to express my delusions over these two gorgeous women. Disclaimer: This is o... More

Was it Day 5?
Was it Day 5? - II
A/N
Foreshadow
First Sight (Flashback I)
Not So Stranger (Flashback II)
One, Two, Three (Flashback III)
Gone Wrong (Flashback IV)
Never Sleep With A Heavy Heart (Flashback V)
Rude, Miss Thailand.
Sashes Across the Hearts
Safe and Sound
Obvious
In A Different Lens
It's A Secret
Little Details
Mom Approves
How Could You Not See?
Guru In The House
Awakened
Reverse Card
One Step At A Time
Showtime
Know What You Want
Blue
Song Number
Thank you, 100k!!
Phantasm
Early Morning Saga
Actually Buddies
She's Coming
Give Me A Number
Decide
Almost There
Deestination: Filipinas
So, Why? (+ Flashback)
Sore in the Eye
Do I Wanna Know?
We Can Now Tango
Alliance
Teaming Up
Period
Letter
Before We Go
Do Me A Favor
Seal The Deal
Few Hours Left
The Final Night
The Final Night - II
The Final Night - III
It's Done For You
Forever is Composed of Nows
Affirmations
Four And Beyond
Touchdown, Mexico
Never Addressed
Déjà Vu?
Kill The Time
The Best Girl
Untold - Revealed
If She Was Everything, What Am I, Then?
Toilet Bathroom
Quality Time
The Wane
Author's Final Note
Turnover (A Special Chapter)

Metal Links

8.8K 372 430
By hiraizt

Anntonia's POV:

"I am feeling so nervous!" Fabienne exclaimed.

I looked at Max, who had been staring at me earlier, as if warning me not to do something she wouldn't like.

For whatever reason, the organization grouped us into eight, including me, Fabienne, Michelle, and five more ladies.

Ignoring Max, I turned my attention towards Fabienne, discreetly shooting glances at Michelle, who was beside her and typing something for what I believe is her broadcast channel.

I secretly pouted when she never met my gazes. She's doing magic, I must say. She made me extra needy for her attention since last night.

I saw how Fabienne pushed Michelle using her elbow. Michelle looked confusedly in Fabienne's direction, but her eyes landed on mine. I smiled at her and looked away, trying not to react because that simple eye contact made me feel things.

I flinched when a notification made my phone ring. I stopped myself from looking at the woman who just messaged me on Instagram because Max would notice if I did.

@michelledee
Too weak, Porsild.
Show her how you look at me.
You did more intense than that last night.
🤔🤔🤔

I pretended to scratch my face lightly just to cover my face because she's making me laugh. She's been teasing me about the kiss we shared last night.

I just want to shut her up by you know how.

@porxild
You're full of yourself 🙄
Just listen to the staff, will you?
You're too focused on me.

@michelledee
I was listening

@porxild
From what I can see from my peripheral,
You're not.

@michelledee
I did something palaaa
Do you think I can sneak in your room?
Wanna show it to you before the night :(

Luckily, my hair was down. I moved my head so my hair could cover my cheeks because I can't stop smiling. I am trying so hard not to be obvious but I am not really good at pretending like it doesn't affect me.

@porxild
I'll come to you instead
Wait for me there 😘

@michelledee
Can't wait to show you what I did!!
You'll love it 🫡

@porxild
I'm curious. What is it?

@michelledee
It's a secret
Basta it's for you

The way she sends her messages makes me curious about how she looks while typing them. I slowly looked at her, seated beside Fabienne, and found myself falling for her even more when I saw her smiling widely at her phone. Her eyes looked so small because of her smiles.

I turned off my phone because the staff announced that Miss Paula would be talking about something.

We spent the rest of the past minutes listening to Miss Paula's advice and wisdom. She had already announced during the NatCos show that she'd be stepping out of her position after a good 25 years. As a pageant fan, it made me sad too. Paula made a significant impact on building the Miss Universe brand for so long.

Everyone clapped their hands when Miss Paula finished her speech. We were ordered to prepare for the final show, so everyone was assisted by the staff.

As we stood up, I saw Miss Laos approaching me. I stayed still and waited for her to reach where I'm at, then she grabbed my hand, pulling me to a place where the girls weren't occupying the place that much.

"What--"

I was frozen to where I was standing when Miss Laos grinned, turned her back, and faced the wall. I was weirded out by her actions, but I suddenly felt a warm hand snaking from my waist to my tummy, sending too many shivers all over my body.

"Good luck later," Michelle softly whispered and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I turned around and greeted her with a longing smile. "You planned this with my roommate; that's why she's like that?" I asked, pointing at Miss Laos, who was still facing the wall. Michelle looked at her and started laughing. I took that second to applaud myself for having a very good taste.

Have you seen her? She's too fascinating.

"Anyway, Anntonia..." She said, looking at me with so much softness. "Best of luck later. I wish to see your performance, but I always come before you."

I buried my face in her chest as she embraced me. She was swaying me with her, and it felt great. "Good luck, Dee. I can't wait to see what's in store for us."

"Okay, okay. We have to go!" Fabienne appeared out of nowhere, trying to pull Michelle, and Miss Laos instantly turned around to hold my arm.

"Are they coming?" Miss Laos asked.

"The girl started looking around." Fabienne confirmed.

I sighed and stared at Michelle, who was obviously feeling stressed about this situation. I feel guilty for putting her in this kind of relationship that requires hiding. She must want this whole thing to be comfortable and freeing for both of us.

I went closer to her and removed the shades that were at the top of her head and replaced them with mine. I wore hers, and mine is now on her.

"Yours."

That was the only thing I could think of to assure her that everything might be so hard--the pressure, the presence of Max, what we have, the coronation later, and everything, but I am with her to face them.

She smiled at me and pinched my cheek. I grinned widely when she did that while scrunching her nose.

"Just kiss or what. You're taking too long."

"Fabienne!" Miss Laos scolded her and teased to kick Fabienne.

"Okay, my apologies."

"I guess I'm just obeying orders." Michelle stepped closer and kissed me on my forehead before she was pulled by Fabienne. She was already a few steps away when she looked back and sent a flying kiss, which I pretended to catch.

"Damn. That's too much sweetness." Miss Laos said and tugged me with her so that we could go back to our room.

"Thank you. You're the best." I genuinely said to my roommate. She smiled at me and nodded.

"Always for the two of you. We are a team."

I wish I could do the same for her and Fabienne. They might never be vocal about what they actually have, but one thing's for sure. One has hidden feelings for another.

I wish to help them if they need it after the coronation.

-----------------------------------

Everyone was starting to get really busy as there were only three hours left before the finals. Some girls kept running to make sure everything would be well, and the staff were also ensuring that all was set. The hosts had already been briefed for the last time on how they would keep the flow of the show great and just as fine as planned.

Everyone must have been feeling the chills and nerves already, because I did.

It took me almost nine months to prepare for this, and now it's here. It feels surreal to be actually standing here, knowing that I'll have to present myself there.

I haven't even noticed that I was still competing every moment I was with Miss Laos, Fabienne, and, of course, Michelle. They made everything feel lighter, like I am not on set for a competition but rather, I am just on a workspace trying to build an extra-special connection with them.

But in times like this, of course, it sinks in that it's the time. Few hours from now, a new Miss Universe will be crowned.

I looked everywhere, and nothing feels comforting. My nervousness is taking over me, and I can't properly breathe.

I roamed around to see if Max was here, but luckily, she wasn't. I rushed out of the preparation area and stormed all the way to Michelle's place.

I need comfort. I need her.

I didn't know I could run that fast because it didn't take me ten minutes to reach her room even though I was wearing heels.

I quickly knocked at their door, waiting for her to open it quickly, or rather, hoping that she was still here.

"Coming!"

I felt relieved when I heard her voice. Then the door opened, revealing the woman I was longing to see even though I just saw her this morning.

I threw myself at her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her hand touching my back to support the weight of the two of us.

Her hands traveled down on my waist until it reached my leg. She carefully lifted me, guiding my legs to cling onto her waist as she made my arms wrap around her neck instead.

I look like a koala or tarsier for sure.

"Okay, put me down now," I said.

"Nope," she responded, bringing me to wherever I can't see because she's walking forward while carrying me.

"Dee, I'm heavy." I said, tapping her shoulders.

"Nope kaya. You're so light. Just perfect for my strength." she said and lightly helped me to sit down on their empty table. I was still holding on to her shoulder as I looked around. Their luggages are also all packed.

My gaze went to her, and she was obviously just observing me.

"Dee, I'm worried."

That made her panic. Her eyes looked like they're craving to know why. "Why is that?"

"What will happen next?"

"To...?"

"To us."

"It will stay like this, that's for sure. We will be distant apart, and I don't think that's something to be feared about," she stated, trying to assure me that we will go through the possible future we might face.

"I can totally see you winning," I said with so much sincerity.

"Why are you saying that? I thought you're bound to beat me?" Michelle teased.

"That was just a joke," I paused. "I know you'll do better than I will."

"Anntonia."

"Hmm?"

"Are you sabotaging yourself?"

"Silly, no. I am just saying that you're just too much for the Miss Universe standards. You have all it takes to win."

"That's the same reason why you're here. All of us are deserving of the crown."

"If it's not me, then, I want you to win. I really want to see you get the best result possible."

"We'll see. Let's do our best together, okay?"

I nodded to show her that I was listening to her. I don't want her to see that I am running low on hope that I'll be able to get the chance for the crown.

"Anyways, stay here," she said and let me sit comfortably on the table before getting something in the box located at the floor near their bedside table.

She went back to me and gave me this red box with my name written on the top of it and there are pieces of cut-out hearts there.

"Open it."

I immediately followed and opened it carefully. There I saw a cassette tape with a lot of cute designs, including her handwritten messages in a very little size.

"You can play it when you head back home and you find a player for it. I inserted the songs you like there, but uh, it was my voice. So disclaimer!! You'll probably not love that much because all of the songs there were sang by m--"

"You're lying...?" I randomly asked, still not believing what she just said.

"It's true. I've been recording them for quite a while. I didn't know I would even do that. I just really want to do something for you before the coronation night comes."

"Dee.." I started, unable to continue because I was literally left speechless. That's just too much effort.

"And notice the holder? There's a chain drawing in it."

"Two interconnected, closed metal links?"

Her face became so much brighter, like she was satisfied that I know something about the symbol of the chain.

"Me and you." She dropped, making me feel like I am valued even in the future because she's giving me something to hold onto.

I just pouted at her as my tears are about to escape my eyes. Her efforts made me so much happy and content.

She cupped both of my cheeks and kissed my eyes. One for each, and she let me bury my face on her chest to let me process everything while she's still here.

I mumbled something. I assume she didn't hear it.

I can't wait to see how we'll conquer the stage tonight. Everyone from our country must be anticipating just as we do.

--------------------------------------
A/N:
Hi mga ka-"if she tries to pursue you?" 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.6K 59
A Taglish Alternative Universe story wherein Michelle Dee, a person who is seeking happiness in a way she doesn't wanna show that she is seeking for...
12.1K 450 20
Anntonia is a well-loved supermodel, a symbol of perfection and elegance yet she feels suffocated by the relentless glare of fame and false pretenses...
9.2K 316 18
Cold hearted woman meets the Sweet and Soft hearted woman. (just a fanfic for fun!) 😊
Kismet By jamie

Fanfiction

5.4K 422 8
"In every universe, there will always be a version of me who yearns to find even just a glimpse of you..." A collection of PorDee AUs I do not, in an...