silly smut scenarios of me an...

By thatonehomosexualhoe

SMUT!! AND MAYBE FLUFF TOO??? IDK More

"You are oh so beautiful, my love."
"Surprise early birthday present!"
"This feels like a dream.."
"Happy birthday!"
"Merry christmas!"
"Wanna fuck?"

"You taste surprisingly sweet.."

52 0 0
By thatonehomosexualhoe

*It was a hot summer day, Mika sat at home, sighing from the heat* "Fuck.. its so hot today..." *He groaned, looking over as Lumii walked over and sat down beside him on the couch* "Hey babe.. your being pretty quiet, are you okay?" *Mika asked, looking at her, a worried look on his face, not noticing her obvious arousal* "Ah.. yeah i'm okay, I just have a new idea of something we could try, do you mind if we try it?" *Lumii muttered to Mika, pushing him over and getting on top of him, spreading his legs wide* "O-oh.." *Mika blushed, looking down at Lumii as she spread his legs and slowly slipped off his shorts and underwear, he was aroused by her sudden boldness* "Wait! Your gonna.." *Mika didn't finish his sentence, flustered as Lumii slowly licked at his clit* "Ahn..~" *Mika covered his mouth, grasping her hair gently, muffling moans as Lumii licked and sucked on his clitoris, blushing as she groped his inner thighs* "Mnhh~ h-hah..~" *Mika panted as Lumii suddenly inserted her tongue, making him gasp from the unexpected move, his hand pushing her head down, his eyes clenched shut* "L-lumii..~" *He moaned her name as she pushed her tongue deeper, he suddenly moaned loudly when her tongue ran along a certain spot* "Babe..!~ I-i'm close.." *He warned, moaning as she kept pressing on his sweet spot until he came, blushing as he watched her lick up his cum* "You don't taste bad~" *Lumii smirked up at him, making him look away, embarrassed*

the end bc im too tired to go on ig..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 28.6K 19
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
896K 81.2K 38
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
743K 19K 56
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
1M 50.7K 40
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...